first time since conversion

Id been a hesitant, guilty feeling bb bottom countless times in my past. I would always slut out and feel terrible and hold off for months, always to slut out again.
My attitude changed significantly, when in vegas on a trip I caught a variety of bugs, but would live with hiv and herpes forever. For months I went through doctors appointments, the fallout in my relationship, the difficulties resulting both health and home from that event. Despite how I got it I behaved myself entirely, no sex at all, for quite awhile. 
My medication has not been very successful, and with the pandemic my appointments were fewer and further between. My viral Load was still sky high, and I wasnt exactly feeling my best. But alone in my new apartment, with nothing but work to keep me busy, my sluttiness began to resurge. 
I saw that somehow, out of the blue, club orlando had reopened. Though apparently much of what I loved about the place was still closed, guys could meet and hook up there again. I said the same things to myself I always did, ill suck some cock so I dont feel so horny, and left right away. The hours were shorter so I got there much earlier than normal, and noticed a fair number of cars nearby. I paid for a room, having heard the darkrooms were closed, and went in. some guys were still in masks walking around, and the crowd was in general older than i was used to, but it was still surprisingly busy.
I was rock hard when I got to my room, I sniffed some poppers and put down my towel, leaving my door open. Wanting to see where the action was, I left naked with nothing but a mask, feeling more confident after losing all the weight I have. just 2 doors down I saw a guy who reminded me of myself not long ago, mid 20s, chubby, and on all fours sucking a fat black cock. Ive been a total bottom forever, but my dick twitched, and I could feel drops of precum at its tip. id never been so hard in my life, and with 60 pds off my waist my cock felt bigger than ever. 
The man being sucked waved me in, and I put my hands on the bottoms ass. I felt his asshole, tight, dry, he hadnt been fucked yet. I reached for lube at the nearby table, and started working my fingers in the bottoms asshole, he hadnt even looked up from his work. I stroked my cock, it was practically drooling, id never felt this way before. I looked at the condoms on the stand nearby, and remembered I wasnt just some neg guy anymore. It didnt seem to matter, I felt myself climb on the bed behind this guy, and start rubbing my ill admit still fairly small cock against his now wet asshole. I realized I was essentially dripping poison onto his hole, and felt a wave of lust. The realization gripped me as I held my cock steady and plunged its drippy length into his tight asshole. I shoved it hard as far as I could into him, and with it buried deep in his ass I immediately started cumming. I emptied a massive nut into his asshole, shuddering and gasping as I filled him with my diseased cum. I staggered back and left the room, leaving them behind, and made my way back to my room.
I grabbed some lube and began slathering my asshole madly, then immediatley bent over on the bed with my asshole up. less than a minute later, hands began slapping my asscheeks, and I hit my poppers as a complete stranger I could not see lined up his raw cock and slid nicely into my ass. I grunted in lust, and moaned and begged for him to cum in me. He was stubby and short, an old man, but he dumped his load into my ass fast, and I was so turned on it was difficult to think. I was rock hard again, like magic, and I motioned him to bend over. He had to be 60, with a saggy ass and bald head. He bent over and I grabbed him and shoved my cock into him in one hard thrust. I fucked him as hard as I could for a few minutes, though I was struggling to hold off. Id never once felt the urge to top, but I was loving it.
Several bystanders were at the door, and I told them anyone who wanted my ass could have it. saying that to them sent me over the edge, and I blew a second load into the old mans asshole. One of the bystanders asked if I knew my status as he fingered my hole, and I said I was poz. The old man I just fucked looked upset, and asked me again. I said yea I figured we were swapping poz loads. He left visibly distressed, I remembered the feeling. The man whod asked first slipped behind me and slowly worked his dick into my ass. He was big, but I was ready, he whispered in my ear that he had more poz cum for me, and I felt my dick twitch yet again, despite its second load.
I had 3 more quick fucks after, each less than a minute, as older gents took turns using my ass. I was fucked out, and the club would close soon, so I got back in the car, but my cock was still hard. I felt cum dripping out of my asshole, and hopped on grindr on the drive home.
I saw a profile, 18, "never done this before" a guy who wanted a small cock top to take anal for the first time. My cock started to hurt from the swelling. we started chatting, and suddenyl I saw the question that would ruin everything "Are you poz?" on the screen. I knew the law, I knew the ethics, I knew the right thing to do. My cock twitched as I went to affirm, but it was like I didnt have control, I typed "No, tested and neg" which was followed immediately by his address.
I got the directions to his apartment, and when he let me in I was shocked. He was tiny, maybe 5'6, no body or facial hair, looked fresh out of highschool. I towered over him, I felt powerful, and I felt my cock slowly leak into my pants. I remembered what had worked for me, and walked in without acknowledging his greeting, undoing my pants. He nervously asked if I wanted a drink, but I stripped and sat on the couch, stroking my cock.
I motioned to the floor in front of me, and he seemed nervous. "Suck it" I said, putting force into my voice, and he slowly crawled down and put his lips over my hard cock. I stripped off his shorts and began to lick my fingers and open up his asshole. I forcefully shoved my cock into his throat as I leaned over him, hearing him gag and choke. I had him moaning and gagging with 3 fingers in his small ass and my poz cock slowly leaking its poison down his innocent throat. 
I pulled him up into my lap, he made some protestrations, told me he had condoms in the drawer, I just ignored him and helped him into my lap, kissing him when he woudlnt shut up. he wriggled in my lap, each time I lined up his hole with my cock hed panic and wiggle away a bit. I pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes "Sit on my cock faggot" The words struck him, Id felt the power of them before. I kissed him deep, pinned his hips with my arms, and felt him really struggle. He tried to bat away my hands, wriggle his ass, use his knees to get away, but never broke the kiss. I was twice his size and before long he began to weaken and I forced his ass into place. I felt his mewls of pain as I trapped him and slid my raw dick into his virgin teen asshole. He was still trying to stop me, as I used all my strength to slowly bury myself to the hilt, and then back. his resistance gave way entirely, and within seconds he melted into my mouth and I was working his ass on my cock like a human fleshlight.
"Dont cum in me" he murmered, and I assured him I wouldnt. soon he was riding me without my input, slowly working those hips back and forth while sucking on my kneck. I felt the need rise in my cock, and I pulled him and kissed him deep again. I picked him up and put him on his back on the couch, and began hammer fucking his asshole as hard as I could. he squealed and cried and moaned and I couldnt hold back. I flooded his tiny asshole with my poz cum, shoving it deep in and holding it to keep the poison deep.
I left like the place was on fire, didnt even put on my shoes, leaving him gasping on the couch. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1