Cock Rings

Even though I am a bottom I do like the feel of a cock ring. I like the look of a steel cock ring and I have one. But if you get hard it can be really uncomfortable. To the point where it starts to hurt. So now I wear rubber ones which are flexible. Or a leather cock ring that can be adjusted for size. 

6 minutes ago, NLbear said:

Even though I am a bottom I do like the feel of a cock ring. I like the look of a steel cock ring and I have one. But if you get hard it can be really uncomfortable. To the point where it starts to hurt. So now I wear rubber ones which are flexible. Or a leather cock ring that can be adjusted for size. 

Have you ever tried the combined cock ring/anal ball things? These sort of things:

[think before following links] https://www.regulation.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/2275/s/silicone-cock-ring-with-anal-ball-45mm/category/130/

I’m curious to try, but I can’t help thinking it would just be a barrier to guys getting in my ass at parties. What do you think?

No I haven't. Am curious though. But indeed I would probably try wearing it in private doing your usual daily activities, just for the feel. It would get in the way at a party. But nothing prevents you from waering it before and going to the party 😉 

1 minute ago, NLbear said:

No I haven't. Am curious though. But indeed I would probably try wearing it in private doing your usual daily activities, just for the feel. It would get in the way at a party. But nothing prevents you from waering it before and going to the party 😉 

Yeah that’s the conclusion I’ve come to myself. I’ve recently bought more gear and toys. I was tempted by these things, but decided to spend the money on stuff guys can use on me, rather than stuff I’d just use myself. Maybe next time. Thanks!

• Like 1

I have several but the rest one is my thick, heavy chrome cock ring. it's in 2 parts and fastens together magnetically so it's easy to put on. Man it's so fukkin tight and pushes my junk and balls out. I like to wear it under my sweats, keeps me semi hard and gives me an impressive bulge, plus the slightest touch gives ma a ragin hardon. Best thing though is when I'm fukkin, when I thrust in deep the ring slams on his hole and presses hard on my balls, also because it restricts the flow of sperm, my load jets out like a firehose. The only complaint I ever had was from a lad whose mouth I was fucking, he said I was gunna break his teeth on it.

Yeah- i love the feel of it when i'm just wearing it around- not necessarily hard. Wearing it now- love the tingle it gives me and how the slightest thing makes it rock hard. 

12 hours ago, wantingnow said:

Yeah- i love the feel of it when i'm just wearing it around- not necessarily hard. Wearing it now- love the tingle it gives me and how the slightest thing makes it rock hard. 

I’m mostly a bottom but love wearing cock rings even when just out walking or running errands 

On 10/30/2020 at 11:35 PM, subBottomKink said:

Have you ever tried the combined cock ring/anal ball things? These sort of things:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.regulation.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/2275/s/silicone-cock-ring-with-anal-ball-45mm/category/130/

I’m curious to try, but I can’t help thinking it would just be a barrier to guys getting in my ass at parties. What do you think?

I don't think that toy would stop ANYONE from fucking you - it definitely wouldn't deter me!  Some guys might tell you to push the ball out while they fuck you, then pop it back in when they're done (like a butt plug) OR they would do what I'd do and slide in next to that thin stem - rubbing their cock against the ball and giving you an extra full feeling.  I love playing with toys and sluts with loose holes, and you wouldn't lose that thing at a party since it's attached to your cock and balls :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I use a leather strap or cockring often and leave it on most of the day or night sometimes. Tend not have it too tight though when on for a long time. Love to suck men with cockrings. Always notice top men with cockrings before anything else when out cruising.