get filled (with piss) for the first time

Guest slimcumslut06

Guest slimcumslut06

a regular fuckbuddy proposed to fill me with piss with one of his friends, but I hesitate to do it, is the feeling of heat good? I thought I would open my ass with a speculum so that they could easily fill it.

1 hour ago, slimcumslut06 said:

a regular fuckbuddy proposed to fill me with piss with one of his friends, but I hesitate to do it, is the feeling of heat good? I thought I would open my ass with a speculum so that they could easily fill it.

It feels so good inside your ass. If you purge the piss, it burns like a mf. 

Guest slimcumslut06
On 11/2/2020 at 12:58 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Are the going to bareback you and cum in your ass? If so, I suggest see if they can shoot in you after, the use a nice plug, preferably expanding, to lock it in, wild feeling but will make you want to expell everything, the fun is to keep it in as long as you can

Yes it's gonna be something like this!

• 6 months later...

My first time getting my ass filled with puss was two years ago by my husband. I’ve beged fir it from others but they just couldn’t perform.   I love being filled and fucked then loaded with cum and if lucky a second load of piss in my hole 

• Like 1

Being filled with fresh warm piss is incredible.  One easy method is the trusty enema bag, just empty your bladder on the bag, hag it up, insert nozzle, and let it flow.

Of course for a more exciting way, get on your knees, ass up/ shoulders down, and let a Top ease deep inside you and empty his warm salty liquid inside you