First motel load taking gig

ChristophBB

So I did my first motel load taking gig a couple nites ago.

I only took 6 loads, small potatoes by some standards, but it was fun. All the guys were from Grindr. I set up a separate account.

First guy came by about 4:30pm after I checked in. I was on all fours in a darkened room. He pumped in me for a couple of minutes then left a huge load. he told me that he had big loads. I never looked back to see him, so his load was pretty anonymous. When he left I wanted to see if he was right. His load was enormous, I couldn't believe how much cum he pumped in me.

Next guy came and dumped a load, then a bit of time and a cute 22yo walked in and within about a minute dropped a load in me. He had a great ass which i had to play with a bit.

Two more guys came over at the same time, one watched while the other fucked and bred me. The second one said he wanted to fuck a newly bred hole so he jumped right in and unloaded in a couple of minutes.

A few more and the evening was over, but it was a great experience for a first time trying it.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Would love to do this myself, but it doesn't seem to be very popular here in my area, see guys on BBRT all the time doing it, but they always tell me it is very hit and miss and most seem to be dissappointed at the turn outs, so I haven't tried it yet.

Nice. I hope to do the same once we can travel and meet up again. It’s not really popular where I am either.

Do you guys think it works better when you invite the guys yourself (stick up a “door open” ad I guess), or you have someone else to do that bit for you?

Get a room with outside access so no one has to go through a lobby or require key access.  Change your grindr profile to anon ass up face down and no condoms or b b only.  You'll be surprised the guys that will hit you up, ask how many loads you have and say they like a loaded hole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Brianbttm said:

Get a room with outside access so no one has to go through a lobby or require key access.  Change your grindr profile to anon ass up face down and no condoms or b b only.  You'll be surprised the guys that will hit you up, ask how many loads you have and say they like a loaded hole.

Yeah motels or rooms with outside access aren’t really a thing here, but there is a good list of hotels with lax security on this site. I’ll bear the rest in mind. Thanks

3 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Yes, that's exactly what I did.

20 hours ago, ChristophBB said:

I hope to. I might make it down to the Palm Springs area this winter, I might try one there.

You *should*  be able to find a fair amount of dick here.  I'm planning on doing it this month in Phoenix, meeting up with a top bud of mine from Tucson who wants to breed me with others.  

3 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

You *should*  be able to find a fair amount of dick here.  I'm planning on doing it this month in Phoenix, meeting up with a top bud of mine from Tucson who wants to breed me with others.  

Arizona always seems to be a place for a lot of dick. At the beginning of the year I had an aborted attempt at a breeding session through BBRT in Phoenix. I had 25 guys signed up in a party, but sadly my travel plans changed so I ended up in SoCal instead of Phoenix so I had to cancel it.

33 minutes ago, ChristophBB said:

Arizona always seems to be a place for a lot of dick. At the beginning of the year I had an aborted attempt at a breeding session through BBRT in Phoenix. I had 25 guys signed up in a party, but sadly my travel plans changed so I ended up in SoCal instead of Phoenix so I had to cancel it.

I usually do pretty well in PHX, so fingers crossed.  Sad that BBRT isn't doing party ads right now, but I've reached out to guys that i've played with before, and there will always be horny "right now" guys.  That sucks about your cancelled trip!  But with my job, I've had more than one last minute cancellation so I've been there.  Hope you can get more than 25 loads in PS if you come.

• Thanks 1

Guest MattDillan
19 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Exactly!  I’m really surprised at the amount of tops that like to ‘churn the butter’ by fucking a pre loaded hole.

Also here’s another suggestion-  schedule your pump n dumps during the week —during lunch hours (11:30- 2pm).  A lot of closeted (or just married/ in relationship ) that just want to bust a nut while at work.  

3 hours ago, MattDillan said:

Exactly!  I’m really surprised at the amount of tops that like to ‘churn the butter’ by fucking a pre loaded hole.

Also here’s another suggestion-  schedule your pump n dumps during the week —during lunch hours (11:30- 2pm).  A lot of closeted (or just married/ in relationship ) that just want to bust a nut while at work.  

I had two guys who only wanted to fuck me right after I had gotten a load from another guy.