Sucked 11 dicks last night at Bath house

1000GUYS

WOW... After my last topic here, i am now more confident to aproach guys... i used to fear rejection, but i realized that most guy dont reject me 😮 at last night i went to a bath house and sucked 11 different guys, my favorite was one guy that seemed to be married, i love married men, those with dad body and lots of hair... some of them wanted to fuck me but im not confident enough to let them breed me, i need to create the strength to let it happen and be a total slut. My goal is to reach 1000 loads in my hole... so far, none 😄

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Hello,  I can only hope that you can take that next step soon.  I have no doubt that once you do you will never look back and Never want to pass up the opportunity to give a Cock the pleasure it deserves by offering it yourself as the honored recipient of its precious gift, cum.   For me, it is always up to the gifter where it plants its gift but it will end up inside of me.  My preference is balls deep inside of my slut hole where I promise to provide its precious seed a good warm hole for eternity.   

good luck and best wishes on your journey,