Getting ready to be owned / becoming a slave

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

I met up, and spent a weekend having sex with my favorite fuck bud, I met 2 years ago. Today he proposed an interest in making me his Sub, or slave. I know this sounds hot, and even got me rock hard, when he proposed it to me. yet in real-time, I  have some questions, due to being new to BDSM. 

1. Does signing a contract, just pertain to sexual role play, or your real time life as well? 
  2. how long, on average are dom/ Sub  contracts? and are they actually legally binding in court?
  3. I am pretty open minded, yet there are certain things I will not do, is this negotiated when the contract is put together?

I am very excited about doing this, yet I do have some concerns, before following through with this, your feedback will be appreciated  

All of the questions (except legality) you pose are answered with one. ALL of those points are discussed and agreed upon by both Dom and sub. As for legally binding? No.... it's more a mutual agreement between two consenting adults.

If you are really interested in pursuing a BDSM dynamic with him, bring this concerns to HIM....ever relationship required open and honest communication to work and BDSM dynamics require such even moreso

Guest FinalDL2021
58 minutes ago, AliciaLovecraft said:

All of the questions (except legality) you pose are answered with one. ALL of those points are discussed and agreed upon by both Dom and sub. As for legally binding? No.... it's more a mutual agreement between two consenting adults.

If you are really interested in pursuing a BDSM dynamic with him, bring this concerns to HIM....ever relationship required open and honest communication to work and BDSM dynamics require such even moreso

thanks for your feed back

To address the question about legality: Under common law (which applies in most US states), there are five things required in order for a contract to be valid and thus legally enforceable.

1. There must be an offer, as in "I offer to be your slave and do the following things:"

2. There must be acceptance, as in "I accept your offer to be my slave and do these things."

3. Consideration, as in "In exchange for your agreement to do be my slave, I agree to do the following:"

4. Competency, as in the parties must be competent (over the age of majority, of sound mind, etc.) to make the agreement.

5. Legality, as in the contract cannot contradict the law nor can it be an agreement to violate the law. These are two separate things. "Cannot contradict the law" means that if your particular jurisdiction (state, etc.) requires that certain contracts (say, for the transfer of real property) be in writing, then an oral contract to transfer real property fails that test. "Cannot be an agreement to violate the law", on the other hand, prohibits contracts for, say, prostitution or murder-for-hire.

The last part is the kicker. If prostitution is illegal where you live (as it is in most jurisdictions), and your contract calls for anything that could be classified as prostitution, then the contract is not legally enforceable. In Louisiana (my home state), for instance, prostitution is defined by statute as "The practice by a person of indiscriminate sexual intercourse with others for compensation". Compensation need not be in cash or cash equivalents, so if you're agreeing to serve someone sexually and he provides anything of value in return (housing, food, whatever), then you have a contract that's not legally enforceable.

Mind you: that only becomes an issue if, say, you wanted to leave and he were trying to force you to stick to the contract, or he wanted to kick you out and you wanted to force him to keep you around. In neither situation would the court step in other than to say this is an invalid contract, go away. (The possibility of prostitution charges arising out of going to court like this, while pretty slim, can't be completely ignored either).

• Upvote 2

Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/23/2020 at 2:45 PM, BootmanLA said:

To address the question about legality: Under common law (which applies in most US states), there are five things required in order for a contract to be valid and thus legally enforceable.

1. There must be an offer, as in "I offer to be your slave and do the following things:"

2. There must be acceptance, as in "I accept your offer to be my slave and do these things."

3. Consideration, as in "In exchange for your agreement to do be my slave, I agree to do the following:"

4. Competency, as in the parties must be competent (over the age of majority, of sound mind, etc.) to make the agreement.

5. Legality, as in the contract cannot contradict the law nor can it be an agreement to violate the law. These are two separate things. "Cannot contradict the law" means that if your particular jurisdiction (state, etc.) requires that certain contracts (say, for the transfer of real property) be in writing, then an oral contract to transfer real property fails that test. "Cannot be an agreement to violate the law", on the other hand, prohibits contracts for, say, prostitution or murder-for-hire.

The last part is the kicker. If prostitution is illegal where you live (as it is in most jurisdictions), and your contract calls for anything that could be classified as prostitution, then the contract is not legally enforceable. In Louisiana (my home state), for instance, prostitution is defined by statute as "The practice by a person of indiscriminate sexual intercourse with others for compensation". Compensation need not be in cash or cash equivalents, so if you're agreeing to serve someone sexually and he provides anything of value in return (housing, food, whatever), then you have a contract that's not legally enforceable.

Mind you: that only becomes an issue if, say, you wanted to leave and he were trying to force you to stick to the contract, or he wanted to kick you out and you wanted to force him to keep you around. In neither situation would the court step in other than to say this is an invalid contract, go away. (The possibility of prostitution charges arising out of going to court like this, while pretty slim, can't be completely ignored either).

Thanks for this information, I will be reviewing the contract this Friday

l make sure my whores are so submissive that they are willing to have anything done to them no matter how degrading. That's a prerequisite to being a usable whore. A faggot can't have standards, pride, shame, rules, limits or self respect. lt has to be willing to let men use it, whore it out, pass it around, degrade it, violate it and generally treat it like a worthless fuckhole. A faggot needs to know that what it likes is irrelevant and that it exists to be used up.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Faggotuser said:

l make sure my whores are so submissive that they are willing to have anything done to them no matter how degrading. That's a prerequisite to being a usable whore. A faggot can't have standards, pride, shame, rules, limits or self respect. lt has to be willing to let men use it, whore it out, pass it around, degrade it, violate it and generally treat it like a worthless fuckhole. A faggot needs to know that what it likes is irrelevant and that it exists to be used up.

hard to admit but think youre right.. been used and kept longer each ive letted do that with me and said thanks.. even if i disnt feel thankfull i say and keep on servicing..

when dont have they still use me brutally but not same attention given being owned and kept degraded after

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

hard to admit but think youre right.. been used and kept longer each ive letted do that with me and said thanks.. even if i disnt feel thankfull i say and keep on servicing..

when dont have they still use me brutally but not same attention given being owned and kept degraded after

Still love to have u relocated trained n used here .this Sir thinks you willake a great property 

Everything has gotten complicated.  i tried to go to a slave camp last year to explore if i could even be a slave for more than a weekend.  i "didn't get picked" apparently.  Trying to decide if i would ask again. 

I mean... i did fill out a 4 page pdf in German.  

#loser 

Edited by CumDumpAndy

Guest PloyPhuckToy
13 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

yes so hot, harder to do in real life but a dream to reach that level of switching off

10 hours ago, CumDumpAndy said:

Everything has gotten complicated.  i tried to go to a slave camp last year to explore if i could even be a slave for more than a weekend.  i "didn't get picked" apparently.  Trying to decide if i would ask again. 

I mean... i did fill out a 4 page pdf in German.  

#loser 

a slave camp? How do they pick people? not known of this, is it just in Germany?

@LateBloomer68 - I was owned by a BDSM Master, and while there was not a contract per se, what he did have was a formal Deed granting him ownership of my body for his use as he deemed fit. Naturally, chattel slavery is abolished under our system of laws and that document would not have survived challenge in a court of law.

But it would never have needed to. I surrendered that Deed to him of my own free will, in full awareness of what it meant, and of what use he might make of it (and did). The nature of the BDSM relationship was one of personal commitment on the part of both parties to treat the arrangement as though it were bona fide and real in every respect - and that includes all the responsibilities that attach to it.

This is important. Committing yourself to an owned state doesn’t simply make you a convenience to your owner. It also places a Duty of Care upon your owner to ensure that basic human needs are met. You may, for instance, become a sexual outlet fir him, but because your own sexual options are now limited by him, he may not entirely neglect your sexual needs, any more than he could chain you up and starve you to death.

In my case, ultimately my owner opted to release me rather than continue to maintain me under his Duty of Care. He had satisfied himself in his use of me, but continuing to own me would not have continued to produce rewards worth the expenditure of time and effort required to maintain the needs of an owned human being. I was sorry to be released, but at the same time I has begun to suffer from some neglect as his interests had shifted and his use of me diminished.

As you decide whether to pursue this, make sure that the Dominant is equally committed to and invested in being an active owner. You will be surrendering much, but you must also gain by this; it must still be an equivalent exchange, or it will not work. It might be worth doing it with a probationary period before the agreement it locked in.

Let us know how things develop.