Group Sessions?

CagedBBoy

I got 4 loads at Pipemakers yesterday.  Will turn up to bottom for multiple cocks anywhere anytime.  Got 5 loads at Bay City last Wednesday.  Went in for lunch time special came out at 6pm...loaded.  Heading back today.  Any up for it?

On 12/15/2020 at 10:08 PM, aussieamylpig said:

has all melbourne had a crack at xxbjn2 yet? must be close to 100%

i know i have had mine.

ha ha aussieamylpig, I'm not sure which of us is the bigger slut 🙂

• 1 month later...

I can vouch for xxbjn2. He has hot butt, sociable and cummy fun attitude... and is a trooper at taking loads in various settings. Indeed I have several Kodak moment in my mind when he has caught my attention across the room or propped up in spaces at parties and venues. He sets a pace I try to keep up with. 😊

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, stevelovesfucking said:

well I can't quite place you from the look of your bum, but I have fucked a lot of bums that look like yours

You can fuck my bum any time.

Guest takingdeepanal
13 hours ago, AussieBBoy said:

I can vouch for xxbjn2. He has hot butt, sociable and cummy fun attitude... and is a trooper at taking loads in various settings. Indeed I have several Kodak moment in my mind when he has caught my attention across the room or propped up in spaces at parties and venues. He sets a pace I try to keep up with. 😊

I want you to fuck my bum. Too long since it's been done!

14 hours ago, AussieBBoy said:

I'm not sure who's trying to keep up with who here AussieBBoy, but thanks for the compliment.