Adventures with Dad Bod Guy

Sfmike64

I'm going to try something a little different. This story will have just three or four parts. I think it'll be easier to complete it if it has an ending. Hope you pigs enjoy it. This story was inspired by a buddy of mine, Adam. I sent him the picture below  and he said "He’d fuck me in the back of the minivan next to the car seat after he tells his wife he has some errands to run." So that inspired me to write a story. 🙂 

========================================

IMG_3931.jpg.fa565e8eca826c6dd7d744a42e3e5478.jpg

The guy had a blank profile on Grindr. Normally I just cruise on by those profiles unless they  send me a picture right away. I never have a problem getting laid because I’m a hot little 25 year old piece of ass, covered in dark fur on my chest and ass and, most importantly, a total slut. I rarely say no when a top asks to breed my ass. I don’t really care what they look like, but the bigger the cock the better. This one obviously caught my eye. Huge and fat, with giant balls, sticking out of his cargo shorts.

The picture only showed his dad bod, shorts and that amazing cock. I was desperate to worship it.  I wanted to impale my hole on it and feel it slam all the way into my cunt. I immediately fantasized about him fucking me in the back of a minivan next to a car seat, after telling his wife he had some errands to run and wouldn’t be back for a couple of hours.  My dick immediately got hard thinking about it and my hole puckered.

I replied to him right away and unlocked my extra pictures. He quickly replied and said “Good. You’re not going to waste my time. I wanna fuck you now. You in? I don’t have all night.”

Damn. I love it when they’re super horny and completely direct. I couldn’t say yes fast enough, and told him I’d need a few minutes to clean out then he could fuck me wherever he wanted, as many times as he wanted. He told me to meet him in the park, near a cruising area. It was dark, what did I have to lose? Nothing, and hopefully I’d get a few loads in my hole from the t-room afterwards.  It had been a few weeks since I had gotten fucked and my hole was hungry. I also had a week off from work, so I could stay up as late as I wanted, being a pig. My phone dinged again. It was him. “Be there in 30 minutes. Don’t be late, boy.”

I put down my phone, cleaned out quickly and drove to the cruisy section of the park wearing shorts, a tank top, a tight jockstrap and a cap. My typical cruising/slut/pig outfit. Of course it was in a remote area adjacent to the golf course where few people went. There was a bathroom at the start of a trail that went into the woods and a couple of cars parked in a small gravel lot. He’d seen a photo of my face, but I only knew what his fat cock and cargo shorts looked like. That could be anyone.

I stood next to my car, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness, looking at my phone when I saw the lights of a car near the edge of the parking lot flash. I walked over to a large SUV, walked around the passenger side and he rolled down the window. “What the fuck are you waiting for, boy? Get in the fucking car, faggot.”

Oh that’s how it was going to go, huh? I got in and looked over to see a hot Daddy with dark hair and a face full of heavy chin scruff. Another week and it’d be a full beard. My cock started to get hard. His was already hard and sticking out of his shorts. “Get over here and suck my dick so I can fuck your pussy. Now.” I quickly dropped my shorts and got in the car, leaning over to take his huge dick down my throat. Nothing sent me further into a cock sucking trance then deep throating a huge dick. Dad Bod Guy wasn’t interested in my pleasure, though. He was only interested in controlling my head so he could fuck my face.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me down so I was gagging. Over and over he used my mouth without any thought to my pleasure or desire, because he knew I was a faggot. He knew I was a cocksucker. He knew that using my mouth like it was a hole gave me intense pleasure but even if it didn’t he’d still fuck my face because it felt good to him. My pleasure or distress didn’t interest him. He didn’t let me breathe easily, and fucked my mouth hard, making me gag so much that after a few minutes I started to feel like I was going to pass out. Finally he pulled me up and let me catch my breath. I looked up at his handsome 40-ish face and he immediately spat a huge loogie into my eye.

“Filthy fucking whore. You ready for more?”

I just moaned. He laughed at me and said “Ready or not, I’m fuckin your pussy. Get in the back.”

I got out of the car and crawled in the back, where the seats had all been folded down so it was a large flat area.

“Hands and knees, faggot.”  I instantly obeyed and stuck my ass up. “Back it up, boy.” He was standing under the tailgate, with his pants off, a small light on the inside illuminating what we were doing. He clearly didn’t give a shit if anyone saw us fucking. I backed up so my ass was sticking out of the tailgate. He was short, about 5’6” tall but built like a rugby player. A thick chest covered in dark black hair, along with a thick middle finished with a big ass, also covered in thick hair. Then there was that cock. , thick, fat, cut and hard as steel.

My head was on the floor of the truck, waiting desperately for him. I still hadn’t said a word. I finally opened my mouth and moaned. “Please Daddy. I need it in my pussy. Please fuck me.” He laughed behind me, and said “Oh faggot, I’m gonna fuck you hard. But first you need a little help to take it to the next level.” I couldn’t  see what he was doing, but I could hear him open a compartment on the side of the truck, and a zipper open. Then I heard him rustling with a few things behind and felt his finger enter my cunt.

I moaned loudly and then, all of a sudden I felt a burning in my hole. Uh oh. He was dosing me with Tina. Fuck. Oh well, I’m a slut who never says no to chemicals, particularly when they’re administered by a hot fireplug Daddy with a giant fat cock. “You like that fag?” I just moaned louder and hissed “YESSSSSSSSSS DADDDDDDY.” I could feel my pulse start to go faster and my cunt get hungrier. He laughed again and said “Get ready. Here we go, little boy.” I moaned louder and then felt his scruffy face pressed against my hole, scratching me up. But I didn’t care because the booty bump he gave me was hitting me hard. I reached back, pulled my cheeks apart and pushed my hole into his mouth. He moaned loudly and continued to eat my ass, making sure to get my pussy as wet as possible.

From somewhere behind me, I heard another voice. “Dude, that’s fucking hot. You gonna fuck that whore?”

“Of course I am. You wanna use him after I’m done? Bet you he won’t say no.”

“Fuck yeah!” I couldn’t see what the guy looked like but the tina in my hole guaranteed that I wasn’t going to say no, no matter who the other man standing there was. Dad Bod Guy (DBG) shoved his face back in my hole and continued to eat my cunt until I was begging for it. “Pleeeeease…….I have to have your cock in my hole. Please, Daddy!”

I heard the other door open and a pair of shorts hit the floor. The other guy climbed in beside me, crawled up, turned my baseball cap around and shoved his cock in my mouth. It was fat and uncut with one of those foreskins that covered the head, even when he was hard. I licked under his foreskin and he shoved his cock all the way down my throat. From behind me, DBG pulled his face away from my cunt and I moaned around the fat cock in my mouth. I needed him inside me, but he was still teasing me with his fingers. I pushed back on his fingers and felt that burning sensation again. The motherfucker had dosed me with another booty bump.

I looked up and got a good look at the new guy, he was a hot college aged white kid with a blonde buzz cut, a well defined body and a thick trail of blonde hair marching down his stomach to meet up with his pubes and fat uncut dick. He was a hot fucker who was clearly insanely horny. We were all sweating like pigs because we were outside in July. The second booty bump was kicking in and I knew I just needed to go along for the ride and do what I was told. Get both my holes filled with cocks. As many as possible.

Finally, DBG (I still didn’t know his name) said “You ready for my cock, faggot?” I took Blondie’s cock out of my mouth and quickly said “FUCK ME SIR! PLEASE!” and then gagged my throat on Blondie’s cock again. He moaned loudly and started to slowly fuck my face. “DAMN, pig. I gotta be careful. I wanna breed your hole. Can’t waste my load in your mouth.” DBG slid his cock into my hole which had been relaxed and well lubed from the ass eating and crystal.

He groaned loudly as his huge fat cock quickly buried itself to the root in my cunt. I couldn’t stop moaning with a combination of pain and pleasure. His cock was huge and spit was the only lube, but the drugs were making my asshole really hungry and their cocks were filling both of my holes full of fat Daddy and college boy cock. DBG started to pound my pussy really hard, and from out of his mouth came a non-stop stream of filth. “You fucking whore, god what a well used pussy you have. Just fucking opened up for my cock without any lube. Filthy little fag. I Love fucking little whore cunts like you…..” And on and on. I was in fucking pig boy heaven. His dirty talk trailed off after a few minutes, as his speed picked up and I could tell he was close to breeding my hole. I desperately wanted his load and took Blondie’s cock out of my mouth to beg for his load.

“Please fuck me Daddy. FUUUUUUUUCK ME. I need your load in my pussy! Please knock your boy up, I wanna have your fucking babies! Fucking make me pregnant!” I continued to babble incoherently while DBG kept pounding me as hard as he could. After a couple of minutes more, he slowed down and pounded me hard with a last few thrusts and then suddenly stopped. I could feel his huge fat cock throbbing inside my pussy. I knew he was loading my hole up with sperm just like I’d been begging. I told him I wanted his babies inside me and he’d obliged by dumping a huge load deep in my ass.

DBG laid on my back, catching his breath, and his cock slowly slipped out of my hole. I moaned loudly as my pussy let go of its master. He had taken control of me and bred me full of his sperm. I was a really happy boy.  Just then the blonde guy tapped me on the face and I looked up. “Turn around, RIGHT NOW. Gotta get inside there, now that you’re lubed up.” DBG handed something to to Blondie and he laughed and said “Another one? Fuck, you’re not messing around.” I quickly turned around, and took DBG’s cock in my mouth to clean it off while, unbeknownst to me, Blondie was putting another shard of T under his foreskin. I was about to get dosed again. Did I care? Of course not. I learned to be a complete drug slut early in life and never said no to drugs.

Blondie quickly slid his cock into my hole and started to slowly fuck me. My cunt was on fire with lust and after a few strokes, I could feel the huge load already in my pussy begin to churn a little bit. Then I felt the burn  and knew they’d dosed me again. Blondie started to fuck me hard, I knew he was really turned on by how hard his cock was in my mouth and now I could feel his dick in my hole, even harder if that was possible. His cock wasn’t nearly as fat as DBG’s but it was longer. He was really reaming me out, lubed by DBG’s huge load of sperm. I knew he wasn’t going to last long and after just a couple of minutes he jackhammered my hole and added his load to my cumdump. I fucking loved it and reached around behind to hold his cock in my pussy as long as I could. After a couple of minutes, DBG finally got me out of my cum stupor and said “hey faggot. You want more loads? It’s a nice warm night and only 10, bet some randos are lurking around who’d wanna piece of that pussy.” Blondie pulled out of my hole, which just made it ache for more cock.

He and Blondie both laughed as they got dressed. I just laid in the back of DBG’s car catching my breath, spun out of my head from the booty bumps they’d given me. After a few minutes, DBG reached over and said “Hey fag, come on. Don’t drip cum on my floor. Here are your clothes, go put them in your car, and put your keys in your shoe.” I looked kind of bewildered and confused. He slapped me across the face and brought me back to reality. “Now, boy!” I scrambled out of the car and heard the tailgate close behind me. I squeezed my cheeks together to keep the two thick loads inside my hole. Blondie slapped me on the ass, laughed and said “you are gonna get your hole raped hard, kid.” Then he turned to DBG and said “Hey, Dad, here,” and tossed a thick bag of tina to DBG.

Wait. WHAT? DAD? If I hadn’t been completely spun out of my mind and afflicted with tina dick, I would’ve been instantly hard. They both smiled at me and DBG said “Yes. I’m his Dad. Now come on faggot. You’ve got an appointment with some stranger’s cocks.”

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Like 33
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

I stumbled to my car and stashed my clothes in the trunk, tucking my car key into my shoe as DBG had told me. He was standing next to a picnic table across the parking lot from the public  bathroom, and beckoned me over.  I walked up to him and he pulled me close to him and kissed me on the mouth.

“What’s your name, son?”

“Adam, Sir.”

“Well, Adam you’re an awful cute little whore. You ready to have some more fun?” He smiled really big at me and I completely melted. I wanted this man to be MY Daddy.

“Yes, Sir. “ Just then Blondie came up to us and said “Can anybody join in this party?” He grinned at me and said “My turn, Dad.” Then he grabbed me behind the head and pulled me in close for a deep kiss, while he was cupping my jockstrapped ass with his hand. We kissed for a long time while he played with my ass, which got hungrier as the minutes progressed. He pulled away and said “I’m Jake and my Dad is Tony.”

“I’m Adam. I really need one of you to fuck me again, please. My ass is….” Jake and Tony started to laugh and both said “HUNGRY” at the same time.

Jake said “I know the feeling bro. My ass gets really hungry when Dad booty bumps me too! Come on, let’s go get you some more cock.”

I noticed that a few more cars had parked and there were a couple of bikes locked up to a tree nearby. With any luck this meant more loads for me. My hole was screaming to be fucked again. Jake and Tony led me, wearing just my jockstrap and shoes  toward the bathroom where I could hear some faint moaning. There was no door on the room, and Jake pushed me inside, where there was a dim lightbulb in the ceiling, a couple of sinks, two stalls and two urinals. At least it seemed to be cleaned semi-regularly. It vaguely stank of piss, since I’m sure cruisers often pissed on each other on the floor. There was a drain in the center of the room to make ‘cleanup a snap.’

There was a man at the urinals, stroking his cock while a cute young guy my age knelt on the floor, naked, sucking an handsome older man’s cock. The boy had short, dark, curly hair, hairy legs and a small treasure trail on his belly. The man at the urinal was probably in his 30s, really tall, with buzzed black hair. He was wearing running shorts, a jockstrap and a tank top. I could see he had a really hairy chest and legs. He stood at the urinal watching the young guy suck the older man’s cock, while he stroked his own fat, uncut dick.

Jake pushed me over toward the urinal and I joined the young cocksucker on the concrete floor of the bathroom. I opened my mouth and looked up at the tall man. “Please?” I said. My blood was pumping and I was trying hard to keep my hole closed so I could keep Jake and Tony’s loads inside my cunt. The tall man grinned at me and whispered “Fuck yeah. Dirty little whore.” He walked over to me with his long, thin cock sticking out of his gym shorts. Then I got a whiff of him. It was hot out, and he’d obviously been running because his balls and crotch were sweaty and smelled amazing. It was the best kind of man stink. I suddenly wanted to smell his armpits, too.

He reached over and grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth toward his cock, shoving it all the way down the back of my throat. I could hear him whisper “FUCK” repeatedly under his breath. He got up a good rhythm of fucking my face and for a couple minutes, both of us young cocksuckers on the concrete floor had our mouths full of cock. I was in pig heaven. His cock was perfect for fucking my mouth, it had a slight downward curve and every time my face was in his amazing smelling pubes, his cock went straight down my throat. Luckily I’d been sucking cocks since before I was legal, so I was in heaven

I fell into a cocksucking trance, and felt Jake tap me on the shoulder and I looked up to see his cock to my left and Tony’s to my right. The tall guy turned to Tony and said “This your fag?” Tony smiled and said “It is for tonight. We just met off Grindr.” The tall guy laughed and said “I’m gonna fuck him, he loaded up already?” Tony and Jake both laughed and Tony said “Yeah, we both did. Should be nice and lubed up.” The tall guy said “Fuckin’ A, bro. You take his mouth, I’m gonna use that pussy.” The tall guy pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop and put his hands under my armpits.”Up you go, faggot.”

I stood up and he leaned far down (the dude was seriously an entire foot taller than me, which isn’t hard because I’m 5’5”) to kiss me. When he pulled back he turned me around and bent me over next to the sink, so I could keep Jake’s cock in my mouth. He spat in his hand and I could hear him rubbing it on his cock. Tony walked over to him, but I couldn’t see what they were doing. I didn't care. I just wanted my pussy filled again and I knew this guy’s cock was curved to rape my prostate.

He and Tony murmured to each other and I could hear Jake snicker. Another booty bump for me? FUCK YES. Tony later told me that he put a really big shard of t under the tall guy’s foreskin just like he’d done with Jake. The tall guy pushed my upper body down with his left hand while he maneuvered his cock into my cunt. His long 8” cock slid easily into my hole, using Jake and Tony’s loads to open the way. He groaned as his big low hanging nuts slapped against my ass cheeks, and within seconds I could feel the new booty bump make my hole burn and make my cunt even hungrier.

Jake and the tall guy got going, rutting in my holes. I was just a warm cavity for their cocks to take a ride in. They were both moaning and Tony was standing behind his son, egging him on. I could hear him speaking in a low voice in Jake’s ear saying “fuck yeah, baby boy, use that fucking whore mouth. He needs another one of your huge loads in his pussy when the jock boy is done breeding him.” I could feel that Tony was playing with Jake’s ass and I heard Jake moan loudly, “OH FUCK, Dad! No, Dad! FUUUUUUCK.” But it was too late, Tony was pushing his finger up Jake’s ass, and I was sure I knew what was on the end of that finger. Tony was dosing his own son with a nice fat shard of crystal. I had a feeling both of us were in for a long night.

Jake moaned loudly and I could tell that he was getting more turned on as the tina took hold of him, but I he apparently was one of those guys who didn’t get tina dick. If anything his cock got even harder as the booty bump took hold and Tony worked the shard far up his hole. I couldn’t tell what to focus on, the huge cock in my mouth or the not quite so huge cock in my ass. I finally realized that it didn’t matter. I was getting railed from both ends by two hot guys.

No matter what happened, I was already a winner. I was on my third cock of the night and only just getting started.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 5

I think this will likely have only one (perhaps two) more parts. Enjoy.

PART 3

Tony continued to whisper dirty stuff in Jake’s ear while casually playing with his own cock, which was sticking out of the zipper of his shorts. The tall guy in my ass felt amazing and I was loving having both of my holes filled with cock. The booty bump that Tony put under the tall guy’s foreskin was really kicking in hard, and my brain could only focus on one thing. COCK. COCK and more COCK. I desperately needed loads of cum in my pussy and couldn’t remember what other purpose I had, other than letting men use my holes to shove their dicks in and breed. The tall guy started to pick up the pace and said “you want my load, pig? Tell me what you want, you fucking whore.” He slowed down and continued to berate me “Come on faggot. If you don’t want it I’ll give my load to that other boy over there. He looks like he has a hungry pussy too.” Tall guy looked over at the other boy kneeling on the floor, still sucking the older daddy’s cock. "Your pussy hungry, bitch?” Deep moans came from a few feet away from me and the other boy said “fuck yes. I need cum in my hole.”

Fuck. Someone else was going to take the load that my pussy desperately needed. No fucking way. That little bitch wasn’t getting this stud’s sperm. I desperately needed it inside me. My brain came out of its cock induced stupor and I moaned loudly. “Fuck bro, No! I gotta have it! Breed my cunt. Knock me up, I gotta get your load. I need your babies inside me.” He slapped my ass and laughed in a nasty way. “Fucking greedy little chem pig. You’re gonna get my load, don’t worry faggot.” He laughed again and picked up speed, holding on to my hips while he pounded my cunt mercilessly. I moaned loudly and kept begging him for his load, “come on dude, fuck my pussy, I gotta have it. Breed me! Fuck, yes, breed me stud!”

My begging sent tall guy over the edge and he pounded me even harder, pulling his cock all the way out and immediately slamming it back inside, coming close to but never quite satisfying my greedy fagdump. Finally, he slammed into me a few more times, even harder than he had been doing and said “Gonna make your fucking cunt pregnant, whore. Here it comes.” He held his long, thin cock in my hole and I could feel it throbbing inside me.

“Yes, yes yes! Knock me the fuck up, bro! I gotta have it. Keep fucking raping me! God I need cock. FUUUUUUUCK.” The guy had clearly shot a huge load up my ass, and it was all I could do to hold on to Jake’s waist. Jake stopped fucking my mouth and just held his cock still so I could slow down from the vibration I was feeling from the tina plus the fucking the tall guy had given me. He pulled his dick out of me quickly and spun me around, pulling Jakes dick out of my mouth. “Clean my cock, faggot.” He shoved his sperm covered cock in my mouth and I gobbled it down all the way down my throat. The tall guy slammed his dick in and out of my mouth a few times, then pulled it out and said “OK, pig, that’s enough.” He pulled up his jock and shorts and tucked his long cock in the pouch, and said “I gotta go, faggot. See ya round.” He bent down, looked me in the face and spat, saying “fucking whore.”

He took off, leaving me standing in the middle of the bathroom floor, feeling a little woozy. I grabbed on to the metal partition between the sinks and the urinals and said “Guys, my head’s kinda spinning.” Jake and Tony laughed and Jake said “it’s ok bro. Take a deep breath. We got all night.” I held on to the metal partition and tried to catch my breath. Jake and Tony still had their dicks out and were both hard as a rock. My pussy was still really hungry and I realized that there were a some new guys in the room. The daddy getting his cock sucked by the other pig on the floor grunted, moaned and dumped his load in the boy’s mouth.  He quickly packed his cock away and left while the boy on the floor stayed there, moaning and playing with his tits.

Tony said “Go, pig. Now.” He pointed at the door and slapped me across the face playfully. I finally looked over at the three new guys, all early 20s college boys, one tall and skinny, the other two short and beefy, who were standing near the doorway, rubbing their dicks through their shorts. I walked over, just wearing my jock and knelt down in front of the three of them and reached for the one in the middle, one of the beefy guys. He unbuttoned his shorts and they fell to the floor. Faced with another fat uncut dick, I simply opened my mouth and swallowed it. I heard “suck it, faggot,” and he reached around the back of my head to roughly pull my mouth onto his cock. All the way down my throat in the first stroke. Heaven. He didn’t care what I wanted. A slut with a mouth was in front of him, so he was going to fuck it with his dick. I was just there to be a hole.

His buddies pulled their cocks out and began to stroke them. The tall, skinny guy had an equally long and skinny cut cock and the other short beefy guy had a short, but impossibly fat dick. My pussy twitched in hoping I’d get it inside me.  In the meantime, I concentrated on getting my face fucked by a really fat uncut cock, aka my new best friend.

Jake and Tony walked over to where we were standing and Tony pushed Jake down onto the floor. He was a top to me, but to his Dad he was just a little pig boy, slut, whore cocksucker who occasionally needed to be reminded of his place. First via an unexpected booty bump and now by being “forced” to suck some stranger’s cock. Jake let the tall guy shove his long, thin dick down his throat and started to moan. He was kneeling on the concrete floor next to me, spun cocksuckers hypnotized by the delicious cocks using our mouths for their owners’ pleasure.

Suddenly, I felt another presence on the other side of me. The twink boy who’d been sucking cock when we first entered was on the other side of me, trying desperately to get the enormously fat cock of the third college boy in his mouth. He was a small kid, perhaps 18 or 19, and not more than 5’4” tall. He had a really cute face and a chest covered in blonde fur. If I was in a top mood, he’d be a boy I’d love breeding, but he, Jake and I were all kneeling on a dirty concrete bathroom floor sucking their cocks. Bunch of faggot bottom boys.

After a few minutes of cocksucking and loud moans coming from almost everyone in the room, the guy I was sucking turned to Tony and said “Can we fuck your faggots?” Tony laughed and said “only two of them are mine, but sure. I don’t think any of them will object to getting a nice load of sperm in his cumdump. Stand up pigs.”

We all stood up and each one of us turned around so the guys could easily access our pussies.  I could hear the guy behind me spitting on his dick, and he reached out to feel my hole and said “nice, I got the pre lubed model. Ready or not, faggot, I’m fuckin your cunt.” He slammed his long fat dick in my hole, not really caring if I was opened up. I knew this was going to be a brutal fuck. He was showing off for his buddies, and we all knew it. The tall guy was balls deep in Jake “fuck dude, this one is lubed up too. What a bunch of fucking sluts.” The little Twink kid squealed as the third guy’s absurdly fat cock was lubed up from a bottle he brought with him. Tony walked over to the top and whispered in his ear. I saw him hand something to the guy and he laughed. Another booty bump. The kid was gonna need it. He was pretty small and the cock the guy was trying to shove up his ass was enormous. But he looked like he’d been around the block a time or thirty and knew his way around getting a cock up his ass.

Tony pulled out a bottle of poppers and I could hear the kid take 5 or 6 enormous hits off the bottle. He sighed and the guy behind him just sighed and said "holy fuck. No one’s ever taken my cock so easily before. What a filthy whore. Dude, your boy’s a fucking whore.” He and Tony both laughed and the guy started his fucking rhythm to match his buddies who were fucking me and Jake. I could hear the kid next to me say “FUCCCCCCCK,” and I knew the booty bump Tony gave him was kicking in. Now we were all spun to one degree or another and doing what dirty faggots do. Get fucked up the ass in a sleazy public toilet.

The three of them were clearly really turned on by the situation and I knew they wouldn’t take long to breed us. The one fucking me went first. He was moaning loudly and started to speed up his merciless pounding of my cunt. I was having a hard time standing up, and started to beg him for his load. “Fuck me bro. Give me another load. I need to get knocked up. Gotta have your babies. Gotta get bred. Make me pregnant.” I kept up with an endless stream of filthy talk to get him to the edge so he’d give me his hot college boy load.

Finally after a few minutes he started to jackhammer my cunt and then held still. I could feel his enormous prick throbbing in my cunt and knew he was adding his DNA to my hole. For a second I wished I was a girl so I could get knocked up for real, over and over again.  He held his cock inside me and I could feel it still pulsing, throbbing in my cunt. Then the tall guy who was fucking Jake started his ride down the roller coaster. He loudly whispered “fuck dude, I’m coming. Take. My. Fucking. LOAD, YOU WHORE!” I looked over and I could see his nuts pulling up every time he shot a volley of cum into Jake’s pussy. The guy inside me was still hard and slowly fucking my cunt, frothing up the loads that were inside my hole.

Finally it was the turn of the guy with the giant dick fucking the little furry Twink. He didn’t say anything, but we were all watching him pummel the kid’s hole. I couldn’t believe he was taking that huge cock so well. Finally the guy held still and I knew he was breeding the kid with a giant load of cum to match his giant dick. Finally they all pulled out, pulled up their jocks and shorts and left without a word.

The furry kid turned and got on his knees immediately, shoving his cute face up against my pussy, sucking the loads of sperm out of me. I reached around and pulled his face into my hole so he could mine for jizz gold inside my cunt. Jake and Tony were making out and walked over to where I was so I could hold onto them while my pussy got eaten. I was in fucking heaven, spun out of my head and turned on like I’d never been before.

Finally he slowed down and stood up, passing me a nice huge snowball of cum into my mouth. We made out for a minute or two, passing the cum loads back and forth between us until they were gone. He walked over to the corner and grabbed a backpack, pulling out a jockstrap which he pulled on around his pretty, completely soft cock and big beautiful furry butt. Tony walked up to him and said “you ready to go, sport?”

“I sure am, Dad. I had a great time tonight.”

Tony laughed and smiled. He could see me, shocked again, and said “yeah, this one is mine too. Gabe, say hi to Adam. He’s coming home with us. Aren’t you, Adam?”

I was completely shocked but my pig brain said “am I?” I grinned like an idiot and said “Sure!” I pulled up my jockstrap and Gabe and I walked out of the bathroom, arm in arm, making out. I grabbed my shorts from the trunk and put them on, but left my tank top off. Standing by my car, Tony walked up to Gabe and said “why don’t you ride with Adam. You boys can get to know each other better. We’ll meet you back at the house.”

Tony reached over and kissed Gabe deeply, and I could see Tony playing with Gabe’s pussy again. He moaned. “Daddy! Come on! Let’s go. You can have my hole whenever you want.” Tony laughed and slapped his butt cheek. “I can’t resist that big, furry ass of yours. OK, son. See you there.” Then he turned to kiss me and said “get a move on. My cock needs your cunt, boy.”

I smiled and kissed him back, hard on the mouth. “We’ll be right behind you, Sir.”

I got in the car thinking how lucky I was to have a week off work. Gabe reached over to play with my cock while I was driving and I could see I was in for a long, fun night.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

PART 4

Gabe and I drove toward their their house, following Tony and Jake in their car. He spent the whole time blowing my soft tina cock and playing with my hole. I could feel him slide his fingers inside, then pull them out and suck the mixed loads of sperm off his fingers. My pussy was dripping and I knew there was going to be a stain on the seat of my car, but I didn’t give a shit. I’m sure it would smell amazing from he dried cum tomorrow. But all that mattered was my hole and getting it plowed some more.

We’d been driving for a few minutes when we got separated from Jake and Tony. I was trying to keep up with them, but they made a traffic light and I had to stop when the light turned red, so it gave me a chance to concentrate on Gabe playing with my cunt. He was small so his fingers were able to get far up inside my hole, despite me needing to drive. We were sitting at the traffic light where I lost Jake and Tony when I realized that someone next to me in a much taller car was looking down, bug eyed at what he was seeing.

I looked over at him and he grinned back at me and gave me two thumbs up. I could see him nudging the person who was driving, who leaned over and looked as well. He could clearly see me getting road head from Gabe.  I could see them high five each other and laugh. They had no way of knowing that my cock was shrunken and not remotely hard from all the tina that Tony had given me. I didn’t care, it still felt amazing.

The light turned green and the voyeur’s truck sped up and got ahead of me, and then slowed way down. There were very few cars on the street, since we were in a part of town that had a lot of auto repair shops and warehouses. The guys in the truck slowed down even more, then signaled for a right turn and went down a small side street where there was a sign that said DEAD END. Gabe popped his head up off my cock and pulled his fingers out of my ass, licking the cum off them and said “what’s going on, Adam? Dad and Jake are expecting us, and my hole is hungry!”

I looked at him and said “I think we’re going to have an adventure on the way to your house. Text your dad and tell him we’re going to be late and that we’ll explain when we get there. Also tell him where we are, just in case there’s trouble.This won’t take long.” I slowed down, signaled for a turn myself and followed the truck to the end of the street. I parked on the opposite side from the truck and turned off my lights. I was nervous because I didn't want to get into a dangerous situation, but I was thinking with my cumdump. The tina and the loads in my hole wanted more. I turned off my head lights and could see three guys standing in front of their truck on the other side.

“Come on, Gabe, let’s have some fun!” I got out of the car and closed the door, leaning on the side and said “hey guys, what’s going on.”

There wasn't a street light at this end of the block but I could see that they were all  scruffy country boys, in town to blow off some steam, get drunk and fuck some holes. They were all around 20, two of them were tall and skinny with ball caps, shorts and tank tops and the other one was short and more beefy with the same shorts, tank top and ball cap on. They all laughed and one of the tall ones said “you tell us. Looks like your little buddy there was giving you a nice blowjob.”

I looked over and Gabe was smiling. I laughed, smiled and said “he was. He’s got a pretty mouth. You want a test drive? I give pretty good head too.” He laughed and said “fuck yeah! Get over here and suck my dick. I haven’t had a good blowjob in weeks. Really need to nut.”

I looked at Gabe and grinned. We both walked over to the front of the truck and the boys all came around and the two tall ones pulled their shorts down to reveal long floppy uncut cocks, perfectly mated to tall skinny boys. They all had similar crew cuts and scraggly facial hair, the kind that boys try to grow when they’re young and want to see what it’s going to look like.

Gabe and I both knelt down in front of them on the asphalt street and took their semi-hard cocks in our mouths. FUUUUUCK. I was immediately in heaven. The tall boy smelled amazing. A nice mix of sweat, foreskin funk,  furry taint and piss that made my pussy clench. I desperately wanted to suck his cock, but I sure hoped he’d wanna shove it up my hole and load me up. He quickly got hard in my mouth and started to moan. His cock was about 7” long and thick, with a nice overhang of foreskin that let his cock head peek out when his dick got to full mast. I sucked his cock voraciously and obediently took it all the way down my throat as countless men had taught me to do since I’d started sucking cock as a teenager. He moaned and put one hand behind my neck and the other on my chin.

He pulled me onto his cock and it easily slid down my throat which left us both moaning. Gabe was doing a similar number on the other tall guy while the shorter guy stood there with his cock pulled out of the pouch of his jockstrap, while he slowly jerked off. The short guy had a beautiful fat, uncut dick which looked like it would feel amazing up my ass. I came up for air and turned to him and said “you wanna fuck my hole?”

His eyes lit up and he grinned really big. “Fuck dude. Really? YES!” I pulled my shorts down so my hole was accessible and turned my ass to face the short guy. He spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his fat dick. His buddies were egging him on. The one fucking my face said “Come on Jack, fuck his pussy. You know you want it. That fat cock of yours will split him open. Dirty little cunt deserves a good hard breeding.”  Jack laughed and spit in his hand again, this time lining his cock up with my hole and pushing.

Jack moaned loudly and said “Fuck, Tommy, he’s already loaded up. What a filthy fuckin cumdump. Dude, how many guys have bred you tonight?”

I pulled myself off Tommy’s cock and said “fuck if I know. Six maybe? I can’t remember. Two of them were Gabe’s dad and brother.”

I could feel Jack’s cock get slightly harder when I said that and he started to fuck me in earnest. His cock felt amazing in my pussy, which was still on fire from the booty bumps that Tony had given me a few hours before. I was doing exactly what my pussy wanted to do. Get bred by a hot boy with a huge dick. We were all aware that we were five rutting pigs fucking outside on a deserted city street, which added to the excitement and urgency.  We were out in the open on a side street doing what pigs do best, getting it on so we could shoot and take loads of cum.

“Fuck man, look at his pussy just swallow your cock. No bitch ever takes your huge cock that easily. Guess this one is a real dirty slut. Must’ve been getting it up the ass since he was 15.”

I pulled Tommy’s cock out of my mouth and said “Thirteen.” Then I plunged Tommy’s dick back inside my throat. They all laughed and Jack kept fucking me, slowly increasing his speed. After a couple of minutes of pounding my hole Jack started to plunge his cock into my hole with increasing force “gonna cum, faggot, gonna cum in your pussy.” I held on to Tommy’s waist as Jack raped my cunt forcefully and then suddenly, he stopped.

I could feel his huge cock start to pulse. One. Two. Three. FOUR. FIVE. SIX fucking times. Six volleys of sperm deep in my pussy. Jack loudly whispered “FUCCCCCCCK. Take it you fucking whore!” I held still, continuing to hold on to Tommy’s waist with his cock deep in my throat, while Jack came back to earth. His cock slowly slipped out of my hole and I turned around, so my ass was facing Tommy. I took Jack’s cock in my mouth, cleaning it off, making sure to clean all of his (and random strangers’) cum from under his beautiful, juicy foreskin.

Tommy didn’t waste any time making his move. He slipped his cock inside my pussy and met no resistance. “Fuck, dude! This hole is so wet and slick. You must’ve shot a giant load in here.”

Jack laughed “you know me, bro, I always shoot huge loads, even when I just came! It’s my secret power!” He laughed again and grabbed his cock saying “PEW PEW!” Like he was shooting a laser gun in a sci-fi movie.

Tommy and their other friend laughed some more, and I continued to suckle on Jack’s beautiful cock. Gabe was leaned over, grabbed on to the bumper of the truck and had the third guy’s long cut cock in his cunt. Tommy and Jack started to egg him on with Jack saying  “Come on Ben, give it to him. Breed that pussy. Knock the bitch up.” Tommy added, “Good thing these fags can’t get pregnant.” I wanted him to knock me up. I wanted his babies inside me. Every time Tommy slammed into me, I could feel and hear all that hot boy cum covering his dick.

Ben laughed and started to pound Gabe hard. Jack pulled up his shorts and walked in front of Gabe who was having a hard time holding on to the truck. He grabbed Gabe’s face and pulled him up and started kissing him hard on the mouth, making out with him and whispering in his ear “let my buddy breed you lil’ bro. His cock feels amazing doesn't it? You’re so fucking sexy, and so fucking furry. But you’re a dirty little whore aren’t you, lil’ bro?” Gabe just moaned and kissed Jack harder on the mouth.

Tommy continued to pound me hard for another couple of minutes and soon I could feel him unloading a huge load into my pussy to add to the countless loads in my chute. Soon after, Ben did the same and dumped another load in Gabe’s hole. We were all covered in sweat from the sex, the drugs and the hot night. Finally both of their cocks slipped out of us and Jack knelt down to help us lick their dicks clean which caused Tommy and Ben to tease Jack about being a  cocksucker. He stood up, licked his lips and said “Fuck you! I sure am. I fucking love cock, assholes!” They all laughed and clearly played together regularly. Jack licked Tommy’s cock once more before Tommy put it back in his shorts. Gabe didn’t seem to want to give up Ben’s dick, but finally had to stop. We all pulled up our shorts and there was a slightly awkward silence.

Finally Jack said “well, faggots, I’d like to do that again. Here’s my phone number.” They all laughed. I had the feeling this sort of thing had happened before and that Jack was the instigator and leader of the group, despite being short and stocky. His two tall friends were clearly his excellent, piggy, sexy wingmen. He handed Gabe and I each a card, which I stuffed in my pocket. Then the three of them each leaned over and kissed us both goodbye, got in their truck and they were gone.

Gabe leaned over to me and put his head on my shoulder and sighed. “Fuck, Adam. My pussy is on FIRE now. Let’s get a move on. I know Dad and Jake will be waiting for us. And who knows who else they rounded up. Dad knows a lot of pigs.” I’ll text him when we get back in the car.

I leaned down and kissed him on the mouth, hard, pulling his tongue into my mouth, completely in lust with this furry little whore. We broke our kiss and got back in my car when Gabe pulled out his backpack and stuck his hand inside. He pulled out two good sized buttplugs of slightly different sizes.”

I laughed and said “more than one?”

He laughed in turn and said “I never know how ambitious my pussy’s gonna be. I’ll flip you for the big one.” He pulled out a coin and said “you pick.” I chose heads. Heads it was.

“Rats. You get the big one, faggot.” We both laughed and immediately sighed and moaned while the plugs slipped into our cunts. Had to keep those loads inside for the next adventure.

I carefully turned the car around and we drove the rest of the way to Tony, Gabe and Jake’s house. There were several cars int he driveway and parked on the street, besides the car Tony and Jake had fucked me in.

As I turned the car off, Gabe smiled at me and said “you ready to get nasty, Adam? Like I said, my Dad and Jake both know some dirty pigs. Looks like they rounded them up. I have a feeling you and I are the cherry on top of the sundae."

“Fuck cherries, Gabe. I gave my cherry up a long time ago. Now I just want cream.”

Gabe kissed me hard on the mouth again, and we both laughed and made our way inside the house, arm in arm.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I can’t  agree more.  You are an amazing writer, I am so horned up after reading this.  I am so looking forward to reading, I hope, the next chapter.  I can only fantasize what is going to happen after they walk inside the house especially after they share about taking care of those three hot country boy’s.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1