Car Sex

For those who live out in the burbs, do you have car sex? 

With Bathhouses and most ABS places closed, it seems like the only alternative when either guys can host. I know you can always get a cheap room, but often times the auto makes for a quick and easy hookup. Before the days of online meetings I used to go cruising at the rest areas, and truck stops and I still prefer to go cruising.

It's always a dream of mine to buy a van, one of those high tops that you can stand up in and has no windows.

I would trick it out with a sling, twin bed and fuck bench.  You can even get a small group together in there. Certain types of cars/truck are great to have sex in.

I"ve had car sex a few times.  A couple of times in the back seat of my Juke, which is a small car, in the parking garage at one of the Apple buildings.  The last time was in the back seat of a Corolla in the parking lot of an empty building during the day.  The guy was a big guy with little dick, but I managed to sit on him and get it inside (barely) enough for him to blast his questionable load up my ass.  

When I was a teen I got road head and fucked in the back seat. Now that I live on my own I don't do it anymore. The last time was when I was staying at my folks' house for the holidays. I met a grindr hookup in his car in an empty parking lot and bred him.

The last time I was fucked in a car was when I was on the road after college. A married daddy hit me up online, looking for a boy to breed, and he picked me up in his family minivan. We drove somewhere semi-secluded and we went into the back, he moved the car seat, and then bred me on top of his kid’s stuff. 

• Like 2

I definitely prefer sex in a bed, but when neither of us have a place, I'll have car sex. Usually its just head. Recently I met a young black man whose girlfriend was pregnant. He's 20 and I'm 58. He knew of a place out doors where we could fuck.  I picked him up in my super crew Ford F150 and drove over there. We parked. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and sucked till he was good and hard.  I wanted him to fuck me so he's got out and opened the back door. I lowered my shorts and thong and bent over the back seat. He fucked me until he came in my ass. I spun around and cleaned his cock off with my mouth. Then I drove him back home.  Two days later we met again and had a repeat, only this time in the back seat since it was raining out. Love those big young black guys who shoot big loads of cum in my ass. Unfortunately I lost the video of his cock pounding my ass and his cum dripping out. 

I have given many of straight or discreet type of guys BJs in their cars as the car is indeed a very flexible, safe and only place available for them to host. That's why I love car BJs.

But full on car sex I oftentimes find very uncomfortable simply due to the lack of space issue. Apart from a  handful of guys who had a very spacious van or a truck, most small vehicles are really not good to move around.

Car sex is hardly ideal unless it’s just for head. However, there is this one guy from my gym that  I fuck with from time to time. He had the middle seats for his SUV removed so there’s a bunch of room on the third row for some antics. Nothing acrobatic, mind you, but good enough to get a real fuck sesh going.

I still live with my parents and am not out, so hosting in my room isn’t an option. Once I could drive though I started having sex in my mom’s car. When I could finally buy one of my own I got a truck with an extended cab so I had a backseat that was roomy with more room to fuck and tinted the windows. Sadly a lot of guys I try and hook up with aren’t down for car sex but there’s a set of guys really into that and public sex. So I stick with those guys who are down with that or can host. Car sex is less than ideal and hardly romantic but it’s better than nothing. I still when I see mom drive off in her car knowing she has no idea how many guys I had sex with in it. 

• Like 2