5 load Tuesday

NordicBtm

So have a couple days off between Christmas and New Years and needed some hot sex.

Started with meeting a regular guy that likes to dump his load in my ass. We made out I sucked his cock for a bit then he opened me up and fucked and bred me in under 10 minutes.

Next guy I’ve been flirting with for a little while - didn’t know he’d be into bb but he has a huge dick and after making out and sucking each other for a while there was no question that he loved it raw. Stretched me out good for a wonderful fuck - I fucked back and it drove him eventually over the edge as he asked me where I wanted the load... well deep in my hole buddy I said, his eyes rolled back and he came hard and deep.

Then went straight out to meet a regular bud - he doesn’t love groups but doesn’t mind wet hole so fucked me good with his big dick and dumped his babies deep inside after a quick fuck.

Then the highlight of the day - went over to my bud who loves gangbang / blindfold situations. Entered his dark apartment and got ready on his bed. He had a friend with him so first his friend had a little taste of my very cummy ass at that point. I shot a small load in his face as he asked me to release som of it. That made the smell of cum very strong in the room which drove us all wild and first the friend started fucking nicely - he came quickly as the cum was lubing his cock nicely. He Groaned hard as I felt  big spurts in his cock empty into my very full hole.

Then my bud took over - he likes to tease the hole and take his time. Cum drenched his cock and the smell filled the room, as he continued to open and tease my hole and I teased back by pushing out a little cum and squeezing his cock. After a nice long fuck he dumped a huge load deep inside me mixing with the rest.

went home and unfortunately had to run other errands at that point (could have done two more fucks with guys that love sluts) but pushed out all the loads first at home, huge cumfarts and the telltale strong smell of cum in my nose as I watched a huge puddle on the bathroom floor. Attaching a photo I took of it - sorry for the bad quality!

4BB6BF66-857A-4A0E-8E46-6BE82EF0C4ED.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8

1 hour ago, fisterm8 said:

It's such a waste to push cum out your hole. 

In general I agree but when you don’t have a bud to play with the rest of it - snowball it and enjoy it, I still prefer to enjoy some of it.

They had been swimming in my guts for 3-4 hours at this point and really wanted out since they were big loads - loved the cummy smell that erupted when out it went...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...