Gloryholes

Mrsilver

On 1/9/2023 at 9:47 AM, Everopen said:

Gloryholes are my favorite place to hangout...

Me too and that includes during the week at lunchtime. LOVE servicing all those men just stopping in during the workday to get something from a fag what their wives stopped giving them. Big shout out to all those frigid bitches, "Thanks for the cum!"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately none where I live but I loved them in Denver.  It has a hint of excitement.  Waiting for a guy to come into the booth next to you.  The guy looking down to the hole to see if there is a mouth nearby. Unzipping his pants and tugging on his cock a bit. Then he starts coming toward the hole and you start sucking and then swallowing.  My body has a tingle going through it thinking of it.

On 1/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, Cream4u said:

Hmmm... yes the unauthorized Public ones ARE THE BEST!! But I rather not use spit as lube..... I love to use/slide in a with cum filled ass pussy..... that is simply the best.

Pic's are my Cock having bareback gloryhole action.....

Damn, lucky guys

Went with my wife once. We fucked in a booth and have a guy a handjob through the gloryhole. But neither of us have fucked or sucked a cock through the hole. That’s going to change soon though. We have plans to g li back together and service some guys. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There used to be a sex club here in LA just outside of West Hollywood called "The Zone" that had a wonderful 2-story maze-like setup with quite a few gloryhole booths, tasted so many different cocks there, old, young, black, white, latino, uncut, cut, thick, thin, etc.

The business didn't make it past Covid - RIP! - I miss it quite often!

• Like 1

Glory hikes are my absolute favorite way to have sex. At stand up slurp holes I always take my towel off and I’ll be sucking a cock while someone puts their cock inside me. Never fails. I luv to top or bottom at a gloryhole but usually bottom so I can get load after load.  Bath houses at least here in Los Angeles seem to be disappearing faster after Covid. So sad. 

• Like 2

I’ve gone a few times. The hottest experience was when I went into one and there were no doors on booths. I walked in and immediately a guy pulled his cock out and said “this what you hear for?” I dropped to my knees and started sucking him. I could feel the eyes on me as I sucked until he blasted in my mouth. When I turned there were 3 more cocks waiting in line. My quick lunch break ran over an hour.

• Like 1

The last time I manned a gloryhole was years ago in grad school.  I had a class in the same building  on the same floor where the notorious campus tearoom was.  It got me through that boring ass required class I was taking.  Years later, I'm told the tearoom is still rocking.

Glory holes are great (and approved for use by the CDC 🤣). I’d like to see more glory hole setups designed for fucking (fuckbench, sling, etc) in addition to the sucking option. Nothing better than getting dicked by an anonymous stranger. 

• Like 1