Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

The other night I was over to Ramrod for a beer ... saw a guy with a black t-shirt emblazoned with huge bright red letters across the front:  RAW.  

As I passed by the guy, I said "You mean there's some other way to fuck?"  He laughed so loudly other guys looked around to see what was going on.  

I always get fucked raw, bareback. Unless the other guy insists on using a condom.  I like it when the condom breaks and your top man admits that he has already cum in you 2 times...He rips off the ripped condom and starts fucking you more.  I love it when guys blow a big load of hot sperm up my hungry hole.  I get fucked bareback all the time and fantasize when my man is fucking me that he admits verbally to being poz and he has a high viral load when he is getting close to blowing his hot load up my hole...

• Piggy 2

Raw only and I find that the vast majority of guys will agree. If they insist on condoms I decline. I can't remember the last time someone refused.

Raw only. Ideally no talk of condoms or status beforehand. No pulling out, all cum deposited deep inside. Bonus if sliding into a preloaded hole to add to earlier anonymous loads. 💦💦🔥

Extra hot if you’re informed of poz status while he’s unloading or just leaving.  🦂☣️☣️

• Piggy 2

6 hours ago, NastyRawBottom said:

I honestly don’t get the point of anonymous sex with a condom. 😂 Can someone explain?

Exactly what I thought when I read the thread title 😆 raw is law