Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

always raw. NEVER with a condom. i get fucked by literally hundreds of men virtually every month and literally none of them use a condom or ask for permission to blow their loads deep inside my guts. i started out getting fucked raw and only tried a condom a few times in high school before swearing them off for good. i know what i am born to do and guys know what i am for. raw bareback breeding. men dont fuck me for my pleasure or to barely feel it. men fuck me cause they wanna use my guts to jerk themselves off and unload their balls into. my insides the perfect apparatus to jerk off with. hot, wet, slippery, sloppy and slimey. some guy last week told his buddy “her fuckhole is basically a human fleshlight, but like one that a lot of men share” his buddy said to me “so your body is like a public use condom. you're disgusting. i cant wait to fuck you knowing what a filthy dump my bare cock is swimming around in"

• Like 1

Sort of an obvious answer for a site called "breeding zone". Raw of course. 

Its amazing how things have changed 25-30 years ago raw was so t***o. Guys that did it, often would not admit it but it felt so much better, was so much more intimate sharing semen and the risk was a bit thrilling.

I honestly cant remember the last time anyone insisted on using a condom

For the guys that are hiv positive:

Reading through some of these pages, I notice how - well - "fulfilled" so many guys feel.  

Does that extend to "advertising" your status?  How many of you get a biohazard tattoo somewhere on your body?  If some do, does the location (on the body) matter most?  Or the visibility to the general public most?  Do you think that wearing biohazard ink attracts other guys or disinclines them (when in a public setting) ?  

It seems that so many guys that aren't in major metro areas are always bemoaning that fact, in that there aren't enough hiv-positive men willing to spread their Sperm to "service" all the wanna-be's.  It's not that I endorse or dis-endorse:  What I'm wondering is, would visible biohazard tats be attractive to chasers, when noticed on the streets, in the stores, whatever? 

Obviously, there are guys in the fuckjoints with biohazard tattoos, but I'm wondering about the results of biohazard tatts in a general public situation.  While occasionally I see them on guys in a grocery/hardware/whatever store somewhere, I wonder if a biohazard tattoo draws guys to express interest in a public place or not.

I'm assuming - maybe inaccurately - that only hiv-positive guys would wear that kind of tattoo.  Or am I assuming too much ... 

Edited by hntnhole
re-phrasing

My career as a bottom was fairly brief, 2 years as nothing but a bottom and another year as versatile. This was late 1970s before anyone had even heard about HIV. So I have never been fucked with a condom, thank the gods. All that cum I absorbed into my body made me even more gay, a condition I like very much. Then I discovered how much fun topping is and went several years as a top without using a condom. During the '80s everyone was afraid of HIV so most bottoms insisted on rubbers. I hated them. Some wouldn't even suck dick without a condom. Late '90s things started to turn around and return to normal. Condoms suck and it is not really sex if they are involved. They should be banned!

• Like 1