Humiliating things to do to submissive cock suckers while they service me?

parvenu

Like to make them gag all the way to puke, even have them eat food off my boots first, or out of my hand. If they are not gagging, hold its nose. Hand down throat too. Write on face, face slap, punches if willing. Even cut a floppy haired twinks hair once while he was sucking me off. Piss on them afterwards, preferably in mouth, but all over their clothes too - so they have to go home looking a mess. Given them a hickey too if I can get away with it.

• Like 3

I love it when I am down on my knees (where whores like me belong) sucking some strangers cock while he calls me a cocksucking faggot and tells me I'm trash and he pulls my mouth off his cock or tells me to look at him and he spits right in my face.specially when its a nice big hunk of spit to remind me that I'm a whore and he has no respect for me. I also love it when he slaps me in the face with his cock or just starts pissing on me with no warning.

I love facefucking. Generally, I like to hold their head still or against the wall as I pump their facehole. And definitely hold it down while they're gagging on my cock. If there's drool/goo/puke leaking out, I'd be sure to smear it all over their face. And slap them while I'm at it. Basically, their mouth is my hole, and the facefuck stops when I say it stops. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1