Cowboy blindfolded

chipygmalion80

Cowboy sent me a very direct message on Grindr: his location.  That was his 1st message to me -- Cowboy was direct!  And his pic was only his handsome, clean shaven face wearing a cowboy hat. 

I shared my face pic, not even my cock pic, and his immediate reply to that was:

"Hot.  Breed me good n deep"

O.O  Well fuck!  Of course I dropped everything else that I was doing (which was trying to get my own ass fucked at a nearby motel, LOL!), and navigated on over to his place.

15mins later I managed the Country roads and pulled up to his driveway.  There was a work truck and Gator parked.  So yea, the guy didn't just wear a cowboy hat for pretty pics.  He wasn't "ready" yet so I waited a bit with my headlights off so his neighbors wouldn't wonder what a new car was doing in town (because Cowboy lived out in the Country).  He was to be blindfolded & waiting.  Finally got the OK and walked in.

His bedroom was very dimly lit but my eyes adjusted while I undressed.  What a sight!  He was face up, blindfolded with a bandana, totally naked but jocked, was tone all over (not chisled but a working man's sexy body).  He looked late 30s / early 40s ... I never asked his stats & he never asked for mine.  Totally smooth all over too except his short dark hair.  I went over to grab his smooth inner thigh, then his nip, and he moaned.  His hand grasped out to find moved my waste -- his hands were ROUGH to touch!  Very hot knowing this guy really was a working Cowboy with rough cut hands, truck, and Gator to prove it.

He grabbed my cock with his rough hands, so I grabbed the back of his neck to make his mouth suck my cock hard.  He had a totally wet mouth -- no teeth, excellent sucking.  While he was still on his back, I raised up his smooth thighs to show me that fuckhole.  It smelt like he had indeed just finished cleaning up down there, so not ideal for rimming 😞, but I spit on his hole and shove my middle finger up his ass.  He moaned again while still sucking my cock.  I pulled out of his mouth and made him suck my balls, while shoving a 2nd finger up his ass -- this time with lube.

Enough of the sucking & fingering.  I rolled him over onto his stomach, then grabbed my cock and slowly slid raw into his fuckhole.  He moaned again.  His hole was the same temp as my cock and a bit tight.  Slowly fucked some but I cum too easily in this "missionary" position so I backed off, then raised his ass up into doggie.  "Fuck you got a gorgeous ass." I said.   It was two plump white smooth mounds waiting right in front of my cock.  🙂  "Yea you like that?" he said in a sexy voice.  His voice wasn't high or deep; it was right inbetween, kind of like a smoker's voice, though I smelled no smoke in his place.  My cock was raging hard from seeing his ass up & hearing his voice. 

This time I rammed my raw dick in and started pumping his ass hard.  This made him blurt out: "fuck yea!"  He reached his hand out to find his poppers, and I could immediatedly tell when his ass loosened up a LOT.  "Wow that feels great.  Your ass just loosened up" I told him.  "You like that?"   Needless to say we both got into verbal while I fucked his ass doggie, but I wanted to fuck his ass even harder, so ...

Raised his ass up higher on the edge of the bed, stood behind him, slammed my raw cock in.  This time I showed no mercy and furiously fucked his loose ass fast & hard.  That made the cowboy bitch let out masculine moans of ecstacy and get more verbal.  He hit is poppers again & again, and verbally encouraged me to keep fucking him hard & fast with that sexy voice.  I was breathing fast ... the fucking was like exercise for my whole body.  Finally, my 4 day load was wanting to bust soon. 

"This was you wanted, isn't it?" I forcefully told the Cowboy. 

"Yes, it's what I wanted." he said.

Me: "Your ass gonna milk my 4 day load?"

Cowboy: "Fuck yes.  You want to breed me?"

Me: "Fuck yea.  Tell me you want that big load."

Cowboy: "Yes, Cum inside me!"

Me: "I"m gonna fucking breed your ass.  Oh fuck here it cums!"

On orgasim, I yelled so loud the neighbors heard and his dog barked 🙂 .  My bare cock erupted up the Cowboy's fuckhole. 

Cowboy: "Yes, cum man. I feel it now!!!   I feel your cum!"

I was trying to catch my breath as his cumhole tighted up and kept milking my load.  "Shit man, damn that was intense" I told him, and leaned onto his back while breathing heavily and enjoying his cumhole.  Cowboy let me lay there for a bit ... his back was perfectly smooth, had that toned backbone ridge going from his waste to his neck, and arched up doggie style.  (Details you notice after orgasm, lol!)  He was calming down as well, so I slowly pulled my cummy cock out of his hole, stood back, and he reached underneath with his own finger and slid into his gapping hole.  "Its real cummy man", I told him.  "Feels great" he said.

Cowboy asked if he could take the blindfold off.  We didn't chat long, I told him I had to get back home, feed the pups, etc.  He had dogs too so understood. 

We'd fucked for 30mins when I checked.  Perfect amount.  When I got home I chatted him "ty, hope to bump into ya again." and he said "bump into me anytime :)"

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Glad you liked it 🙂  It's one fo those fucks where I wake up the next morning and it puts a smile on my face, so I had to share.

Not sure if this even got put into the right forum for stories, so maybe Moderators can fix? ... I thought it was going under Your Last Load but it went to General.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Glad you liked it 🙂  It's one fo those fucks where I wake up the next morning and it puts a smile on my face, so I had to share.

Not sure if this even got put into the right forum for stories, so maybe Moderators can fix? ... I thought it was going under Your Last Load but it went to General.

Done! Next time, file a report on your story, and it will get noticed quicker. 

• Like 1