Hookup, advance instructions:

GoingEasy

So there's a lot of  attractive men  out there. Let's face it, a hookup is a hookup ( fun , but of limited significance).

But there is one man out there on my radar:  Sexy, engaging, articulate, hot body. He's in an an area I'm going to be in over the next while. He responded to my text and offered an opportunity for a hookup, with the caveat that I fulfill two of his instructions.

I'd like it to go well. The hookup. I don't know if it's hubris ( to remind me that that I can seduce) or that his appeal is above average. Not sure.

I'll check in the hotel, tour the city a bit ( it's picturesque) , and then clean up. After that I'll leave a spare keycard at the front desk , tip the clerk generously and tell  her/him to give the card to  the person who asks for it and  that same man is to provide the clerk the password : " Motown" . No reason to ask for ID. ( The hookup is married and I prefer not to blow his cover and get his ID xeroxed.)

I'll then text him and ask him to pick up the key, go to the room strip completely naked , except for a blindfold ,and remove the bedcover, get on the bed on his knees on all fours, blindfolded and exposed and wait. He's to text me when he's ready.

I'll enter the room  and not speak and let the door slam so he knows someone is in the room. I'll strip, lube my cock generously  and  I'll touch his thigh  so he's not startled. 

The plan is to mount him like a mare . BB. Any negotiation of safer sex choices have already been discussed, and this is what he's agreed to. Slowly, I'll mount him  and sit astride his  hot taut ass, entering him slowly to avoid traumatic penetration. Then I'll work up a sweat and fuck him in and out getting to balls deep and not restrain any any sighs or grunts so as if  to audibly demonstrate my pleasure.  If past is prologue, I'll last about 8 minutes and  then start to flood his guts, the bed, his back,  pulling out midway through climax and finish spunking on his back. 

He's texted me today with his two advance instructions that I'm supposed to follow for his pleasure. He reminds me that his favorite part of mansex is cum:

1) that when I fuck him, I cum in him and on him ( both).

2)  That I'm forbidden from masturbating and to save up all my spunk  for my encounter with him ( He likes a bountiful cum show).

I'm not sure how this hookup will go, but I get the feeling it's going to be above average.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, GoingEasy said:

After that I'll leave a spare keycard at the front desk , tip the clerk generously and tell  her/him to give the card to  the person who asks for it and  that same man is to provide the clerk the password : " Motown" . No reason to ask for ID.

What clerk would do this?  Sure they get $ but it sounds risky.  How does the clerk know it's just consentual sexual partner versus a drug deal?  Risk their job (and possible more) because of a $20 tip?! 

I worked the night shift at a hotel back in college, and saw lots of obvious hookup stuff going on.  It was none of my business.  But I would not have accepted a tip for "Motown" to get the key.

Here's how you do this: leave an envelope at the hotel desk.  Inside the envolope is the spare key / card.  As a clerk, I would not know -- nor care! -- that the spare hotel key / card is inside the envelope because we'd get asked to hold stuff at the front all the time.  I never checked IDs for stuff held at the desk if the person dropping it off was a paying customer and simply gave instructions:

"Joe will be by to pick this up later today.  Please hold it." 

Me: "OK, do you want me to buzz your room when Joes here?" 

Them: "No thanks". 

Me: "Oh OK.  No problem Mister Smith.  Have a nice day." 

Done and done.

Your hookup does know that one of you has to provide an ID to checkin to the hotel though, right?

Edited by chipygmalion80
typos
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Your hookup does know that one of you has to provide an ID to checkin to the hotel though, right?

I gather that the poster is the one paying for the room, since he's the visitor to the area, and he'll just be away from the room while the bottom guy shows up and gets himself ready. His identity is going to be known to the staff, obviously. 

10 hours ago, GoingEasy said:

I'll check in the hotel, tour the city a bit ( it's picturesque) , and then clean up. After that I'll leave a spare keycard at the front desk , tip the clerk generously and tell  her/him to give the card to  the person who asks for it and  that same man is to provide the clerk the password : " Motown" . No reason to ask for ID. ( The hookup is married and I prefer not to blow his cover and get his ID xeroxed.)

I'll then text him and ask him to pick up the key, go to the room strip completely naked , except for a blindfold ,and remove the bedcover, get on the bed on his knees on all fours, blindfolded and exposed and wait. He's to text me when he's ready.

I'll enter the room  and not speak and let the door slam so he knows someone is in the room. I'll strip, lube my cock generously  and  I'll touch his thigh  so he's not startled. 

The plan is to mount him like a mare . BB. Any negotiation of safer sex choices have already been discussed, and this is what he's agreed to. Slowly, I'll mount him  and sit astride his  hot taut ass, entering him slowly to avoid traumatic penetration. Then I'll work up a sweat and fuck him in and out getting to balls deep and not restrain any any sighs or grunts so as if  to audibly demonstrate my pleasure.  If past is prologue, I'll last about 8 minutes and  then start to flood his guts, the bed, his back,  pulling out midway through climax and finish spunking on his back. 

I'm confused, is this a fantasy? Your perspective seems to change from the bottom that's hosting, to the top thats breeding. I bolded the part where it changes in the quote, and at first I thought it was a typo. You continue as the top which rules out a typo.

Edited by bbinbpark

1) I'm the top that's hosting. Sorry for the confusion. Also, as the top, I'm paying for the room ( hosting).

2) Thanks  chipygmalion80  for the  advice. I'll follow it and leave an envelope with the bottom's name at the desk. with the keycard inside . You're correct, anything else ( e.g. my password idea) seems fishy. I'm grateful.

Oh sorry, I ( as the top) will be checking into the hotel much earlier , well before the bottom gets there, I don't mind leaving credit card and ID  to check in as I'm not at all on the DL ( only  the bottom is on the DL). As a matter of fact, I'll probably get hotel points with this stay.