Attachment Limit

suitslave

4 hours ago, suitslave said:

Hello, I'm currently writing a series of stories on here where I am including pictures in each one, but I have recently reached my limit on how many pictures I can upload. Is there any way I can get that limit raised so I can continue adding pictures?

Not speaking for the site: I'd say focus on writing, and not on trying to get around limits on posting pictures of people who probably haven't given consent to their images being shared on a bareback sex site, particularly not when associated with the particular subject matter in your story. 

• Downvote 1

On 2/18/2021 at 8:31 PM, suitslave said:

Hello, I'm currently writing a series of stories on here where I am including pictures in each one, but I have recently reached my limit on how many pictures I can upload. Is there any way I can get that limit raised so I can continue adding pictures?

Not sure buddy, I think its something about contributing to the site and building on the stages of posts and member status.

I dont know how to upload on to a post at present.Any advice would be great. Good luck with writing stories.

• Administrators
On 2/18/2021 at 3:31 PM, suitslave said:

You're using unlicensed images in a context that the owner would most definitely freak out about. I just went through and deleted the ones I saw. I probably should have given you sufficient infractions to ban you from the site for a while. What you were doing is NOT OK. It's illegal. Plus, Getty Images actually has a crawler that goes all over the internet looking for unlicensed use of their images. If they had tried legal action against the site I would have made sure you were named in the lawsuit.

So no, you may not have the ability to upload more images.

On 2/24/2021 at 10:56 PM, Shotsfired said:

I imagine the limits are put in place to lessen the loads of servers and data, which are expensive. 

Actually hosting/serving images is incredibly cheap. New members are generally restricted in what they do because otherwise they'd create a huge mess that needs to be cleaned up. Because suitslave was limited there wasn't much of a mess to clean up.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.