Master Jerry Cumdump?

BlackDude

8 hours ago, BlackDude said:

It’s a common description cumdumps give, especially in BBRT in California 

Thanks. After some research, it seems like this is a brand or standard of cumdump and it's meant to communicate the extremity of commitment.

• 1 month later...

Organizes guys to come and fuck cumdumps. Sometimes at his place or your own, but usually at a motel like the dunes. He makes a little Orange yellow graphic with your photo and maybe number is you’re hosting.  

he’s a older guy in his 70s that lives around Beverly grove I think. He sometimes will come if he’s not hosting. 

There’s also a secret groupme group where cumdumps are announced where and when and another groupme that copies the first but has more bitching and banter. 

Not a great group to pull from in my opinion. I’d rather not have random guys I haven’t seen pics of to come over. Very hit or miss- probably more miss. Picky bitches get cut from the group. 

NYC has much better organizers with way way wayyyyyyyyy hotter guys pulling mostly from local universities. I miss NYC. Much better parties too. Kinkier guys. NY bondage club. Paddles.  Sigh. Just check out NYBondageclub.com for their weekly pics. And yeah it’s bb. And yeah cumunion used to be there. 

Edited by yngguy712
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, yngguy712 said:

Organizes guys to come and fuck cumdumps. Sometimes at his place or your own, but usually at a motel like the dunes. He makes a little Orange yellow graphic with your photo and maybe number is you’re hosting.  

he’s a older guy in his 70s that lives around Beverly grove I think. He sometimes will come if he’s not hosting. 

There’s also a secret groupme group where cumdumps are announced where and when and another groupme that copies the first but has more bitching and banter. 

Not a great group to pull from in my opinion. I’d rather not have random guys I haven’t seen pics of to come over. Very hit or miss- probably more miss. Picky bitches get cut from the group. 

NYC has much better organizers with way way wayyyyyyyyy hotter guys pulling mostly from local universities. I miss NYC. Much better parties too. Kinkier guys. NY bondage club. Paddles.  Sigh. Just check out NYBondageclub.com for their weekly pics. And yeah it’s bb. And yeah cumunion used to be there. 

Thanks man, great description. So it’s basically his network of tops in the LA area that gives him some sort of status....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...