Favorite position for sucking cock

Qilly55

fav (most orally pleasurable to me): head over edge of bed gettin throat fucked like my mouth is a cuntĀ 

fav (most versatile go to move): on my knees, where i belong šŸ˜œ

fav ( group setting like in a sauna): bent at the waist so my ass is available for spit roasting, preferably by an unseen strangerĀ 

• Piggy 2

On my knees with the man or men standing. This is partly because Iā€™m tall. But I also love the sheer act of dropping to my knees, giving that signal that Iā€™m ready to pig out. Being squarely in front of the cock also allows me to keep my lips firm around it, teeth pulled away, tongue pressed firmly up, and I can use one hand to lightly stroke the back of the guyā€™s balls. I can also deep throat easily this way, and the guy can put his hand on the back of my head if he likes. For some reason this position also makes it less tiring to meā€”I can keep hauling on the cock like a machine until the cum shoots down my throat. (A lot of guys hold my head still at that pointā€”they donā€™t want me to keep hauling as they cumā€”in which case I go as far down as I possibly can.)
Ā 

Often in group situation I see guys bending over to the suck cock of someone else standing. This drives me crazy because it shows a lack of conviction. Are they worried about soiling the knees of their pants? Myself, I canā€™t wait to get on my knees and show everybody what a cum-hungry pig I am. And afterwards Iā€™ll love walking around with dirty knees and maybe a little cum in my beard or on my shirt.Ā 

usually start off encounters by rubbing his cock through his pants with some kissing, then I get on my knees and suckā€¦. After a little bit Iā€™ll push them to the side of the bed and suck a little more before using my spit and their precum as lube and mounting themā€¦ I like to start off on top to have control so I make sure to make his cock nice and wet and sloppy ā€” Iā€™m not the kind of bottom who serves the top, Iā€™m there to have the most intense type of orgasm a faggot can experience, a complete handsfree shot and starting off on top guarantees Iā€™ll be leaking all over for my top!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Yesterday I Ā found myself on my back - my head hanging off the bed - being throat fucked by a big cock - Iā€™m horned up thinking about it and wish he was using my mouth right now - I felt like such a pig Ā - my mouth full Ā of cock Ā him thrusting down , stretching my mouth and throat - fucking my mouth - until he is done - and knows and glassy eyed I swallow hıs cum and piss.Ā 

• Piggy 1

The bath is pretty much the main place where Iā€™ll be in a situation that finds me with a cock between my lips. Iā€™m really enjoying being on my knees - sitting on my legs with crossed ankles, specifically - and bobbing away in front of an attentive audience.Ā