Tops farting during sex as a means of humiliation

Guest uuura

Bottoms, how would you react if a top loudly farted while fucking you and kept going? Or if he did it while you're sucking him off and laughed at you? Or during a rimjob, without warning, while holding your face in place?

I've been thinking about tops farting as a way to humiliate their bottom, to drive home the fact that they don't care about their enjoyment, and to make the bottom repulsed on purpose. What do you think?

A good horseman, the late Brig Sir Gregor MacGregor of MacGregor  was once passing in front of the band when his horse noisily farted.

‘Sorry about that, Brigade of Drums’ he called out.

‘That’s all right’ a piper retorted ‘ we thought it was the horse. 
The only problem I can see with this idea is that most people wouldn't take it as an insult when people fart.  They would just think the top farted.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 6:05 AM, uuura said:

Bottoms, how would you react if a top loudly farted while fucking you and kept going? Or if he did it while you're sucking him off and laughed at you? Or during a rimjob, without warning, while holding your face in place?

I've been thinking about tops farting as a way to humiliate their bottom, to drive home the fact that they don't care about their enjoyment, and to make the bottom repulsed on purpose. What do you think?

I think if it happened while fucking, the top should just say "oops, sorry" and keep going. Unless the smell is so bad one or both guys CAN'T keep going.

Mostly the same for "during oral" - except for the laugh.

Laughing if it happens while you're getting oral, and even more so doing it while you're being rimmed, is squarely into humiliation territory. That means it's something that needs to be negotiated in advance - at least in broad terms, if there are going to be D/S elements during play, consent's required. A top might not tip his hand and say "I'm gonna fart in your face while you rim me", but if all they've discussed is rimming, farting while deliberately holding his face in place crosses a line for me. 

I think the point about "to make the bottom repulsed on purpose" is what drives this home for me: that's an element of play that should never be foisted on an unsuspecting bottom. If he KNOWS you're going to do something that might repulse him, and he consents, that's fine. Doing it without warning not only might ruin the event for him, but traumatize him regarding that activity with others for a long time to come. That's a shitty thing to do.