A Young Man

Part 12

Between the crowd and Ashton’s endless demands of harder and deeper, Jake released his toxic load into the young man.  Dean heard the sounds of Jake unloading into his fiance and released his suction on Ashton’s nipples.  Jake parked in Ashton’s hole while his cock softened, and he caught his breath.  A large portion of the crowd dispersed, all of them horny and needing to fuck.  The few that knew of the family and their sexual escapades stayed, knowing the show was far from over.  Dean stood up, walked around Ashton and up next to Jake.  Dean, in a quiet voice, said in Jake’s ear, “my turn.”  Jake started to move to give Dean access to Ashton’s hole.  Dean grabbed Jake’s muscular shoulders, “you give my fiance a brutal pounding. You get one in return.”  Quickly moving behind Jake, Dean easily slipped his large pierced cock into Jake's cum slicked toxic fuck hole.  Just as Dean’s balls came pressed against Jake's ass, Ashton turns around.  Jake’s cock had started to harden again.  Ashton took Jake's head and pressed their foreheads together as Dean began to pounding Jake’s firm round ass.

Ashton looking Jake in the eye, said in a low gravel voice, “daddy taught you well.  However, I can schedule some training sessions for you, improve your abs.  I am sure then you could do better next time.  Now pay attention to how my fiance works his stinger in your hole. He knows how to please me.”  Jake was mad, and in a fuck frenzy bliss, he started moving his hips back to meet Dean’s thrusts.  The sound of their bodies slamming together, you could hear across the outside patio.  Jake had enough sense to grab Ashton’s piercings, putting the young man back into sexual overdrive.  Ashton locked mouths with Jake, their tongues battling for supremacy.  Jake had seen his brother in the crowd and knew if he distracted Ashton, his brother might come and defend his honor.  Jacob emerged from the group with a marble-like stiff cock.  Ashton didn’t see Jacob but felt a hard cock slide into his poz cum-soaked fuck cavern.  Jacob was ruthless, but Ashton was backing down.  This time Jake was working Ashton’s nipples while Jacob was brutalizing Ashton’s very capable hole.  In a moment of clarity, Ashton turned to Jacob, “let’s see what daddy taught you.  You may need to spend some time with your brother in the gym if this is all you have.”

Ashton didn’t know about Jacob’s animal fuck rage, which he had now triggered.  Jacob pulled Ashton upright by his throat and licked his neck.  When Jacob's mouth got to Ashton’s ear, he growled, “I am going to teach your little neg ass a lesson it won’t forget.  You might not get pozzed from this experience, but it’s not one you will forget.”  Jacob roared and started giving Ashton the sweat-flying fuck he was demanding, now that Jake had started working Ashton’s piercings again.

This scene went on for almost an hour, all of them prime physical specimens with the stamina for long fuck sessions.  The group was watching this fuck marathon that was somewhere between extremely erotic and brutal sex.  One man in the group said to the other, “you think that young man is going to survive this?”  The guy replied, “does it matter, and what a way to go.”  The two men disappeared into the club to have a fuck session of their own.  The amount of testosterone and primal man sex was sending the entire club into a fuck frenzy.  There wasn’t a hole or cock not in use through the whole bathhouse.

Jacob and Dean both unloaded at the same time into their respective pig bottoms.  The moment Jacob’s cock and planted its last load in Ashton, Jacob dropped to his knees.  Jacob’s pension for eating sloppy holes was un-paralleled.  Ashton’s hole was looser than it had ever been, despite the ever-increasing size of the toys he shoved into it.  Ashton had never had his ass pulverized as the brothers had.  His soon-to-be husband was his perfect fuck, but Dean always held back just a little.  Dean saw his fiance could take a pounding, and now the family would know this young man's capacity for brutal fucking.  What anyone had yet to experience was the full power of Ashton’s body.  He was not just model hot. He was also very strong.  Ashton would bring a new level of fuck ferocity into the dynamics of this place.

Ashton didn’t yet know his full capabilities being a “new gay.”  Now he was soon to be an adjunct member of one of the piggiest families in a 50-mile radius.  Ashton would push everyone to their sexual limits.  No one knew the total capabilities of this young man, not even the young man.

Jacob had finished drinking the charged nectar from Ashton and was finishing his brother.  The four men finally stood, three of them out of breath.  Ashton looked at the three men, “you guys should spend some more time in the gym; it would up your game.  I didn’t break much of a sweat.”  Dean knew what Ashton was doing.  His ability to “play the family” was going to be a thing of legend.

A skill that Ashton had acquired when he was desperately hiding from himself and the world was the ability to read people.  He wasn’t aware of it; using it was natural for him.

Ashton took Dean’s hand, “let's go shower and get to bed. We have work tomorrow.  I am sure these two are going to be out here for a while recovering.”  As Dean and Ashton walked into the bathhouse, Ashton turned to the brothers, “schedule sessions with me tomorrow.  I can help you guys get into better shape for this kind of thing.  You two look tired.”  The brothers gave Ashton a dirty looked as he and Dean headed to the suit.

The moment the door to the suit closed, Ashton roared, “mine!”  He grabbed Dean by the hips and pulled him onto his lubed cock.  Ashton wasn’t giving a gentle fuck; Ashton was letting loose the animal needs he had held back while the brothers were brutalizing his hole.  Getting close, Ashton said, “I am going to give you all of the neg loads I have left.”  Dean could feel his guts flooded with a massive wash of cum from Ashton’s cock.  The two stood there, Ashton’s cock still in Dean's twitching hole.  Without a word, they both headed off to the shower.  Once they had their goodnight kiss and turned off the lights, both men were sound asleep.

Jake and Jacob got back to the condo, both hornier than ever.  It was late, and the family was in their beds.  The brothers turned on the lights and posted up on all fours in the middle of the room.  The two brothers face down, and ass up in the middle of the room yelled, “FAMILY TRAIN, NOW!”  All of the family members jumped out of bed, and each took a turn on each brother’s hole.  Once everyone's balls had drained, and the brothers sucked each other’s hole dry, everyone went back to bed.  The brother took a shower before bed.  The entire family knew something happened for the pair to come home in that kind of state.  Everyone was too tired to ask, and they would find out over breakfast.

Dean and Ashton’s alarm went off. They loved waking up next to each other.  Dean got up first to take a shower and do his morning cleanout.  Once Dean was done, Ashton went and did the same.  They dressed and went to the coffee shop to get some breakfast.  Dean knew the family would be having breakfast at home, which would give the two some time to talk over coffee.  The two sat and laughed about the weekend’s events.  Dean knew he would be safe in the club. Ashton had to spend the day with Chris.  They finished their meals, coffee, kissed each other goodby, and headed off to work.  Dean texted Ashton instead of yelling across the parking lot.  “Text me when you go to lunch. There is a nice place a block away.”  Ashton smiled and felt his cock twitch in his jock.

Ashton walked into the gym. Chris was busy with this first client.  Ashton’s first client wouldn’t be in for another 15 minutes.  Chris tried to say something to Ashton.  Ashton moved quickly, not giving Chris a chance to speak.  Ashton changed into his compression clothing to start his day.  He decided to forgo the jockstrap. Chris could see his new piercing outlined in his compression leggings.

Ashton took a moment to reflect. Just over two weeks ago, he was terrified of his own shadow.  Now he was rough fucking in public with his fiance.  Life couldn’t get better.  The young man’s life would get more interesting. He had yet to experience the collective force of the family.

Jake and Jacob had given a detailed accounting of what happened at the bathhouse.  Like any morning sex story, it ended in a family orgy.  Chris was at work with cum slicked hole, like he was so many days before.  The family had decided to bide their time, wait to see what wedding plans the two new love birds were going to put together.  Whatever wedding ideas the two had, Jacob would easily expand on them.  The family had decided there would be two events, a beautiful formal wedding with a pig fuck reception to follow.

Part 13

While Ashton finished changing, he heard Chris greet his client.  Ashton came out of the locker room, and immediately Chris saw the outline of a ring through Ashton’s cock.  This young man had become quite the tease. Chris smiled, knowing what was coming for the young man on this day.  Ashton finished with his client, going through the cooldown and post-workout stretching.  Ashton was focused on his job, with the sexual deviancies of the night before out of his mind.  Once his client left, Chris was about to finish with his second of the day.  Ashton started to tidy and wipe down the equipment as they all did, helping keep the place in pristine condition.  Chris asked Ashton if he could get a couple of bottles of supplements from the supply closet in the locker room.  Ashton didn’t think that this could be something more than a simple request.

Ashton grabbed the bottles, turn around, and was face to face with Chris.  Chris had an evil grin, making Ashton’s cock twitch.  Ashton knew by the look in Chris’s eyes, whatever was about to happen was not going to be gentle.  The tough of this massive wall of muscle called Chris manhandling him made his cock quickly rise to full attention.  Ashton was figuring out he liked it rough.  Chris reached out and grabbed Ashton by the throat; Ashton tried to resist.  Chris tugged one of Ashton’s nipple piercing.  Between Chris’s choke hole and the powerful sensations from his nipples, Ashton couldn't fight back.  Chris walked the muscular, cock drooling young back toward the play space in the locker room and tossed him into the padded floor.  Ashton started to get back on his feet; Chris barked, “stay down!”  The power from Chris’s voice caught Ashton by surprise, and he sat down.  Chris was leaning on the low wall that separated the play space from the rest of the locker room.

Chris said, “I have a story to tell you.  You know that the family knows about you and Dean.  We found out because Dave put his cock in your jeweler’s hungry ass.  You should also know that I had a visitor to the gym the day you left to…hide your little adventure.  I got to talking with the fine hunk of a man that seemed to know a fair bit about you.  It’s not my place to tell your secrets, so I didn’t tell him what a cock pig you.  I didn’t tell this man that you had run off to get engaged.  I did, however, find this man impressive in his knowledge and skill, so I hired him.  This man found out how much of a cock pig you had become when he saw you and the bother’s little show last night.  He called me and told me everything he had seen.  This man will be here soon.  It’s his first day,  and you will do a pre-orientation.  I know that you will soon have the family strain, but for now you have no sting.  The PreP is still working its way out of your system.  Now put this on (throwing Ashton a ball gag), and these (tossed tit clams on the floor).  I expect to hear nothing but good things.  Now I have a client, be a good piglet, or you will continue to rack up a bill with the family.  One I am not sure you would be able to pay.”  Chris turned to walk away, then stopped and pulled down his compression leggings.  Chris extracted the large deep butt plug lodged in his hole.  He threw it on the floor next to Ashton, “put that in your ass when your friend finishes with you.

Ashton put on the ball gag, laid on his stomach, and put the tit clamps on.  The minute he placed the second clamp, his body went into heat.  Ashton's nipples set off lightning through his body, and it was almost obscene.  There was Ashton face down, ass up, and finger fucking himself like he was never getting cock again.  Chris left a bottle of premixed jlub.  Ashton had instinctively poured a good amount into his hole.  Ashton was writhing around on the padded floor of the playroom.  Ashton's drool covered over the as it flowed because of the ball gag.

The man came into the playroom to see this muscular mound of flesh lost in lust.  The man was Ashton’s training manager at the club he used to work at, only a couple of weeks ago.  He had always wanted Ashton’s ass but knew the young man had some demons to fight first.  After witnessing Ashton in action last night and now seeing this, Ashton was comfortable in his skin.  He would give Ashton the fucking he always wanted, too. Chris had given him strict instructions not to hold back.  The man fucked Ashton like a cheap whore, he cared deeply for him, but you could tell by the way he was trashing Ashton’s hole.  Ashton was oblivious to the person behind him. He knew his hole was getting a thrashing, and that’s all that mattered.

The man flipped Ashton onto his back. The sudden empty feeling of his hole caused him to open his eyes.  He saw that it was his old boss, he would have been humiliated, but the tit clamps were keeping any coherent thought at bay.  The man sat down on Ashton’s pierced drooling cock; they were both lost in a fuck fog.  The man was riding Ashton hard till he felt Ashton release inside his hungry hole.  Aston’s seed caused the man to erupt and covered Ashton in cum.  The man removed the nipple clamps, bringing Ashton back to reality.  His eyes focused and came to the full realization of the man sitting on his cock, and it was Malik, his former boss.  Ashton smiled as much as he could with the gag still in his mouth.  Malik reached down and helped unbuckle the gag.  Once the gag was out of Ashton’s mouth, they shared a deep kiss.  Malik noticed the ring on Ashton’s finger, lifted his eyebrows “you married?”  Ashton replied, “engaged.  You work here?”  Malik said, “yep.”  Ashton said, “can I fuck again, some time”   Malik smiled, “can I have a piece of your fiance?”  They laughed and headed off to the showers.

Dean had a typical day; the bathhouse was running smoothly. There were a few maintenance issues that Jackson came and fixed.  The only odd thing, his staff, was needy today, continually asking questions about things they knew how to do.  Dean didn’t know that his staff kept him occupied while Jacob and David were preparing the VIP room.

The family had talked it over. They could let the couple's “transgression” go unpunished, and they would go easy on them their first day back.  Chris would handle Ashton at the gym while Jacob and David took care of Dean at the club.  There were rules to this place. Just because these two were not part of The Family they were “extended family.”  Dean and now Ashton should know to play by the rules, or punishment would be measured out. Discipline in this family always included some form of excessive sexual behavior.

There was another man that frequently visited the club, he was in his early thirties.  Successful in his job, not rich but could pay his bills.  He was confident in his work, but he was insecure at the bathhouse, often leaving depressed and never getting off.  The man would come at least once or twice a week thinking, “it will be different this time,” but nothing ever changed.  He would leave sad, feeling rejected.  He knew he was the problem but didn’t know where to begin.  Problems at work he could solve. This bathhouse was his dream and his torture.  The old manager would smile and ask how he was doing, even let him eat a load of cum out of this ass.  The new manager was a nice, incredibly sexy stud, that never noticed this man.  This man’s life was going to change, he didn’t know it.  The story of this man and Malik is one for another time.

One of Dean’s staff told him that water was pouring out from under the VIP room door.  Dean set off in a rapid pace to find the problem and call Jackson.  He rounded the corner, right into David’s ripe pit.  He felt the poppers mask placed over his face, and the world went dim.  When Dean came back to reality, David and Jacob had locked him into a sling.  Dean realized he was naked with his hole available for anyone to use.  A group of men lined the room, the door was closed and locked.  The room bathed in a gentle red light.  David started to speak in a metered tone, “Dean, you have been here longer than Ashton; you know the rules.  All those here see the value we place in celebrating the good and helping each other through the bad.  You were there when the family grew, and you were there when we lost one.  Dean, you brought balance, kindness, and a steady hand when none of us had one.  Your transgression of the rules was especially painful.”  The level of ham that David was bringing to this made Dean smile.  “We have gathered the brothers. Each will take his turn on you.  Your body will be theirs to use as they see fit.  When Jacob and I finally release your bonds, you will go with a sloppy cum hole.  This will be your reminder that the family does forgive but, your transgressions must be punished.”  Jacob and Dean left the room, and the brothers descended on Dean.  The next several hours, the only sounds from the VIP room were of flesh hitting flesh and Dean begging for more of the brotherhoods poz cum.

The day had come to a close, Dean and Ashton arrived at the suit at the same time.  They had missed their tentative lunch data.  Dean looked at Ashton, “did he…”  Ashton replied, “yes, did they…”  Dean replied, “yes.”  Ashton said, “do you want?”  Dean shook his head “yes.”  The couple headed to the shower to wash the pig sex off their well-used bodies.  Normally the two would have been all over each other, but they were both worn out.  After their shower, they dried off They both padded off to bed, falling asleep before turning off the lights.

Part 14

Dean and Ashton heard their alarm and wiped the sleep from their eyes.  The two had formed a morning habit.  When Dean woke up, he would stretch, raising arms over his head.  Ashton would roll over into Dean's pit, getting a nose full of musk.  Some men wake with the smell of coffee, Ashton woke with the musk of his man.  Dean and Ashton did their usual morning cleaning routine, coffee shop for breakfast, then to work.  This Tuesday was quiet, which was typical for Tuesdays.  There was a handful of training clients, and the bathhouse was slow.  It was getting to be about lunchtime; Ashton was about to message Dean to see if he was free for lunch.  Chris saw Ashton pull out this phone, “you texting Dean about lunch?”  Ashton was worried it would be another sex-fest day.  “Some of the guys from the club are taking Dean out to lunch to celebrate your engagement.  I thought the three of us could do the same.  We could also celebrate Malik joining the team.  Any place special you two want to go?”  Ashton responded, “there is a great bed and breakfast at this winery…”  Chris snapped a towel at Ashton.  Chris said there was a new place that just went in down the street.  “There is a two-week waiting list for that place,” Malik said.  Chris smiled, “you're cute,” as he messaged Jacob.  Jacob called Chris instead of messaging.  Jacob said it’s not a problem we have a table and wanted to know if he and David could come.  Ashton and Malik happily agreed.  The five of them walked down the street past the front of the bathhouse.

The sad man saw the group of hunks from the gym, walking and laughing.  He heard something about one of them getting engaged.  The clerk at the front window smiled and asked him for his ID and entrance fee.  The sad man let out a sigh.  He looked at the smiling twunk behind the glass and decided he should go home.  He thanked the window clerk and said he would come back another time.  The sad man walked to his car, got in, and drove home.  The sad man got home, he had a nice home, nothing fancy but he liked it.  He poured himself a drink, turned on his laptop, and lost himself in his work.  The thrill he got from problem-solving at work, and the stiff drink he hoped could make the sadness go away.

The group of oversexed muscle pigs got to the restaurant once they were all seated.  David incised Ashton to give all the details about the proposal and who owned the Bently.  Before Ashton could start, Malik interjected, “I want to hear the story of how the Ashton sitting here came from the Ashton that I hired.”  A more somber tone came over the table as Ashton started to tell the story of that night at The Tom.  Chris and Jake had told their versions to the family, but no one had heard Ashton tell it.  Ashton got to the part of the story with him on the iron X in one of the red rooms.  With each lash he received a brick from his prison was broken.  Ashton told how Marc held him while he wept for the years of life sacrificed to his self-flagellation.  The deeper Ashton got into his story of the night that started his journey to this table.  Everyone listened. No one said a word.  The waiter saw how intense the conversation was, being careful to be as quiet as possible when dropping off drinks.  There were laughter and tears as Ashton told his story.  Just as Ashton finished, the food arrived at the table.

They all ate in quiet contemplation.  Ashton didn’t know the intimate details of all the stories that had built the family.  Running through David’s, Jacob’s, and Chris’s heads were slide shows over the past years.  Each of them remembered in vivid detail the first time they slept together, they loved together and lowered a casket together.  Chris excused himself and hurried off to the restroom.  Chris quickly found an empty stall and started to weep uncontrollably.  He wasn’t sad. He realized he had been apart of something magical.  He was crying tears of gratitude to the man that built the place that now carries his name.  Chris sat in that stall and let the tears flow.  After what seemed to be forever, but only several minutes had passed when the tears stopped.  Chris pulled off some tissue and cleaned the tears from his face, and exited the stall.  Jacob was leaning on the bathroom counter, his face wet.  The two men in a loving embrace were silencing their tiers of gratitude for Tom.  Jacob and Chris pulled themselves together and went back to the table.  They all finished eating, ordered dessert to celebrate Malik and Ashton.  While they ate dessert, David looked at Malik, “you haven’t told us your story.”  Malik smiled. My story is being written. Over dinner one night, I will tell it.  I want to hear more about “The Family.”

Jacob asked Ashton if they had made any plans for the wedding.  Ashton said that he and Dean hadn’t talked about it; they had been “busy” over the past couple of days.  Jacob asked, “you might if I plan your wedding, with your input.  The family wants to give you a wedding as a present.”  Ashton was overwhelmed, almost starting to cry, but held it in.  David said, “don’t get too excited.  We had to sell your and Dean’s car to pay for it.  You have a Bently. What did either one of you need with your old clunkers.”  Ashton’s eyes went wide, “you sold my car?”  Jacob looked up from his food, “yep, they should be towing it away now.”  Ashton was about to jump up. Chris put a firm hand on Ashton’s shoulder, “finish your food, young man.”

Chris paid the bill. Walking back to the gym, Ashton saw his car on a flatbed pickup go past.  Ashton looked at Jacob, “what am I supposed to do now?”  Jacob smiled, “there is all the food, fucking, and your fiance here.  Where could you possibly need to go.”  Ashton thought for a second, “there is a catch isn’t there?”  David responded, “always.”

Dean and Ashton were done with their day at about the same time.  They hadn’t been fucked stupid, unlike Monday. Now they were horny.  They started kissing and stripping.  Between kisses, Dean asked Ashton if he took his car.  Ashton told him Jacob had sold it.  Dean took a step back, “he did what?”  Jacob had a hungry look, “do you want to talk about cars or plant your sting into my hole?”  David lunged at Ashton, putting his mouth over Ashton’s nipple.  The young man’s lets immediately went up. Dean started to finger and loosen his soon-to-be husband's hole.  Dean had Ashton on the bed, legs up.  Dean dropped down, eating and sucking on Ashton’s hole.  Ashton was in heaven, working his nipples while his fiance was eating his greedy hole.  Ashton’s eyes were closed, lost in the sensation of his nipples and hole.  He felt pressure on his hole and opened up to let Dean’s cock in.  He heard Dean, “fuck babe; you are so sexy.”  Ashton opened his eyes.  Dean wasn’t over him as usual; all he could see was Dean’s head between his legs.  Ashton assumed Dean had a toy in his hole.  Then he heard Dean say, “fuck, I didn’t know your hole was this talented!”  Ashton opened his eyes again and looked in the mirror to see Dean’s hand in his ass.  Ashton’s eyes went wide, “I guess I am more talented than I thought.  Please sting me, babe.”  Dean extracted his hand from Ashton’s hole and slid his cock into the now loose meat between Ashtons muscle fuck globes.  They would flip-fuck most of the night.  Ashton was quickly pumping all the neg cum from his body.

Part 15

The rest of the week went by, with regular fuckings between everyone in the family, Dean, Ashton, Malik, and randoms from the bathhouse.  If they held just an orgy between the family and everyone working at all the properties, it would be quite the event.  It was Friday night. Dean and Ashton were in their suit fucking like horny teenagers.  There was a knock on the door, and Dean wasn’t going to dislodge Ashton’s cock from his hole.  He hollered, “come in.”  Jacob walked in, two men having raw pig sex didn’t phase anyone anymore.  Jacob went to the side of the bed to talk to the pigs.  Jacob asked if they had any plans for the weekend, they reminded him he sold their cars.  Jacob replied, “so your free then, meet you for coffee at 10 am tomorrow.  Have fun.”  Jacob left, closing the door behind him.  There was another knock at the door. It was Jacob again wearing only a jockstrap.  Jacob pushed Dean off Ashton’s cock, with a wet pop as his cock came out of Dean’s cum hole.  Jacob sat down, feeling Ashton’s meat slide into his cum slicked hole.  Jacob looked at Ashton, “you feel how slick my hole is. That’s David’s cum.  Now, it's time to show me you are more than just a pretty face.”  Dean behind Jacob said, “ok, he will,” and slipped the popper mask over Jacobs's face.  Jacob’s world faded out.

Jacob came back to reality and realized he was clamped to the fuck bench in the VIP room.  Dean had turned on the room's camera, and the entire club was watching the scene unfold.  Dean pinched Jacob's nose, causing him to open his mouth for air. That’s when Dean shoved his cock balls deep down Jacob’s throat.  Jacob was a pro at deep throat, easily taking Dean's cock to its root.  Dean face fucked Jacob while Ashton watched, stroking his hard, pierced meat.  Ashton started moving toward Jacob’s hole.  Dean pulled his cock out of Jacob’s mouth.  He showed Jacob a bottle of poppers, “I think you're going to need this.”  Dean put the poppers under Jacob's nose, and he took four deep hits.  Jacob’s body was on fire, and his hole was hungry.  Dean backed off, looked at Ashton, “the show is yours.”

Jacob could take cock, but this was different.  Jacob figured if he was going to die, tied to a fuck bench is not the worst way to go.  Ashton had slid his cock in with controlled purpose, and he had added some lube.  Ashton started with long strokes ending with a deep push, way up Jacob’s guts.  With every long stroke of Ashton’s cock, it felt like he was going deeper into Jacob.  Purposefully Ashton’s rhythm started to increase.  The long strokes became hard blasts to Jacob’s hole, with the cock ring dragging over his prostate.  Jacob was beginning to think this young man was going to fuck his eyes out of his head.  Ashton was just getting started.  Ashton picked up the pace again while still slamming Jacob deeply.  The intensity kept increasing almost without end.  Jacob looked at Dean, “poppers, PLEASE!”  Ashton stop for a second for Jacob to get some hits into his system.  The Ashton unleashed on his hole.  Unleashing the full power of Ashton's body onto Jackob’s hole caused the fuck bench to start moving with each thrust.  Jacob was out of his mind in pleasure, poppers, and the brain-breaking fuck Ashton was giving him.  Ashton looked at Jacob, “wait till I am poz.”

Jackson was walking through the club on his way to one of the wet areas to fix a showerhead.  He usually didn’t look at the screens. He didn’t care much for porn.  Then he realized on the TV was his son was secured to a fuck bench, and he was getting ruined by Ashton.  Jackson smiled. He was proud of his son, taking like a champ.  Jackson raised his boys right.  He made a mental note he wanted to get some Ashton cock soon.

Jacob had lost all contact with reality. Ashton had pushed the fuck bench across the room.  Ashton pulled his cock out for a second to see how Jacob would respond.  Not more than 5 seconds, “more” was all they heard from Jacob.  Ashton proceeded to fuck Jacob for the next hour.  Dean was pouring lube on Ashton’s cock, to salvage while little of Jacob’s hole would be left.  Ashton roared and let loose a volley of cum into Jacob’s hole.  Once Ashton was done, he pulled his cock out and walked over to Jacob to clean it off.  Jacob was not entirely conscious; between the poppers and fucking, Jacob had passed out numerous times.  Dean dropped down and cleaned off Ashton’s cock.  They unlocked Jacob from the fuck bench, but he didn’t move.  Dean picked up his phone and messaged Chris to get Jacob, the family had a “man down.”  Chris laughed and was on his way.

Part 16

The next morning, Ashton and Dean were waiting for Jacob, who pulled up in the Range Rover.  Jacob was walking a little funny.  Ashton smiled, “who’s your daddy now?”  Jacob raised an eyebrow, “Jackson, and he is going to ruin your ass for what you did.”  Dean chimed in, “you liked it.”  Jacob looked back as he entered the small coffee shop, “I loved it, but Dad wants some Ashton for himself.”  Jacob came out with food and fresh coffee for everyone.

The three sat outside enjoying their food and coffee.  Dean saw a figure coming from the hotel. It was Eddy.  Eddy got to the table and started talking to Dean.  The two were lost in their conversation, making specific mention that they hadn’t seen each other in a while.  Jacob and Ashton glared at Dean for not introducing his fiance.  Eddy interrupted Dean, “aren’t you going to introduce me?”  Dean turned three shades of embarrassment, then saw the look Jacob had been giving him.  Dean quickly introduced Eddy and Ashton.  Eddy smiled, “so you’re the one that’s been making all the news around here. You have had the family in quite an excited state.  Do you want to see a trick?”  Jacob snapped, “not out here!”  “I was going to take him into the club,” Eddy replied.  Jacob replied, “save it for later. We have things to do.”  There were about to get up, “I almost forgot,” Eddy said.  He pulled a brand new phone out of his pocket, handing it to Ashton.  “I don’t know what kind of old POS phone you have. It was a bitch getting everything transferred.  Don’t worry; I didn’t go through your pictures.  I might have hijacked your phone, but I never invade anyone’s privacy.”  Ashton hadn’t tried his phone today for him to notice it wasn’t working.  Ashton protested, “I liked my phone.  I was going to buy a new one soon.”  “I couldn’t get the business apps we use to run the properties and for you to manage your client’s onto your old phone.  Hence, I got you a new one.  Technically the gym paid for it.”  Ashton felt a little better knowing it was for work and not a handout.  Ashton was aware of everything this family and the people associated with this family had done for him.  Ashton was always concerned about being the family’s “hard luck” case.  Dean noticed Ashton’s mind was running away, “we can talk in the car,” Dean whispered in Ashton’s ear.  Eddy went back to the hotel, and the three took one last swig of coffee before leaving.  As they stood up, Jacob asked, “what are we talking about in the car?”  Dean said, “I don’t know.  You should ask Ashton.”  Jacob giving a laser stare to Ashton, “ok, spill it.”  Ashton explained how he didn’t want the family to think he was some “hard-luck case.”  Jacob laughed, “that’s the opposite of what anyone thinks, especially my hole after yesterday.  You are an extended member of the family, and you also work here.  The phone is about work, and the more productive you are, the more money the gym makes.  That phone wasn’t charity; it's good business.”  That made Ashton feel better.

They got in the Range Rover, and Jacob headed off to a more remote part of the city.  Just under an hour, they pulled up to a beautiful ranch home, perched at the top of the hill.  A wood fence surrounded the property, composed of lush grass, old trees, and a large red barn.

A plump lady and older man came out of the house. The lady was carrying a basket of fresh apple cinnamon muffins.  No diet could hold up against her muffins.  She walked up to the three men, “boys have a muffin, and there is sweet tea in the house.”  The three men, careful about their diet, were about to “thank you but no thank you” to the woman's muffins.  She held up the basket, and they couldn’t deny the warm smell of homemade muffins.  The man said, “no one can refuse them.  Let’s all go up to the house, then I will give you a tour of the property.”  They went into the house, Jacob pulled out his laptop.  The man said, “you get the 3D models of the property I sent over, I put in the changes we discussed.  I can make any more as the husbands finalize their plans.”

Dean felt terrible. He thought these were two friendly country people that were “letting the queers use their farm.”  The older man was a retired architect and designer. The woman was a retired pastry chef.  Both of them had seen success in their careers. They purchased this property for events and weddings.  They wanted to use their talents but at their own pace.  Jacob opened the file on his laptop.  A 3D model of the property appeared on the screen.  The scene was set just after dusk.  Lights had been strung across the lawn, bathing the grass in a warm glow. There were Long wooden tables and chairs, with seating for over a hundred.  There were flower arrangements that overflowed the tables and high barn windows.  The theme was that of old country hospitality, a place where people could come for a good meal and a lot of fun.  The 3D model allowed Jacob to give Dean and Ashton a fly-through tour of the plans.

Dean and Ashton didn’t notice that the woman had left the room. She had left for the kitchen.  She reappeared, holding a wooden tray. On it were three pates, each with a different piece of cake.  She said, “ok, boys put your toys away. It’s time for the most important part.  I have prepared three styles of cakes…”  She explained in detail what was in each one and what changes she could make.  Each one tasted incredible, Ashton couldn’t pick a favorite, and neither could Dean.  The woman smiled at Jacob, “I told you they couldn’t.  We are going to need three cakes, I can make all three.”  Dean looked at Jacob, “there more than us getting married?”  Jacob smiled, “no, but for two-hundred people, we need a lot of cake.”  Ashton’s eyes went wide, “I don’t know two hundred people!”  “You know more than you think. Should I tell these two about the back patio incident,” Jacob said with a smile.  “Don’t you dare,” snapped Ashton.  The older man spoke up, “are you talking about the plowing that Jacob gave you in the back patio of the bathhouse?”  Ashton almost passed out, Jacob started laughing his cock off.

As an investment, the family had purchased this farm, and this older couple ran it.  It was an ideal arrangement. The couple would be able to do what they loved without all the overhead of running a business.  The family stayed out of how the couple ran the place and what parties they decided to host or not to host.  Jacob pulled himself together and explained the situation to Dean and Ashton.

The five started going over all the details for the wedding, from food to entertainment.  Dusk had come, and the night was on its way.  The woman interrupted the conversation, “I am going to make dinner.”  Dean said, “We should probably head back anyway.”  The woman gave him a look, “you are all staying for dinner, and you haven’t seen the property.”  The man flipped a switch, and all the outside lights came on.  It was something out of a fairy tale.  He took them around, showing them where the ceremony could be held, the large space for dinner seating, and the barn for dancing or fucking.

Jacob said, “it looks great. Should we go back in?”  The four started to walk in. Jacob turned to Ashton, “can you and Dean go behind the barn? There are large flower arrangements, can you bring them inside the house.  You two are strong.”

Dean and Ashton walked down and around the barn, to a large grassy open space.  In the middle of the grass was a fuck bench and a sling.  Leaning up against the fuck bench and the sling were two men dressed in just overalls.  These two looked like they fell out of a porn fantasy.  They started walking up to Dean and Ashton.  The taller one spoke first, “we are a wedding gift from Marc.”  In unison, they both unbuttoned their overalls, letting them fall to the ground.  The men were naked.  Each with a large soft cock, resting on top of a heavy pair of balls.  One was furry, the other completely smooth.  The smooth one went to Dean, and the furry one went to Ashton.  The shorter smother man spoke, “we heard how you fucked and got fucked by Jake and Jacob.  We might be biased, but I think my brother here is a much better fuck than Jacob.  How about you boys take us for a ride, and you can tell us which sets of brothers are better.”

Ashton's cock was rock hard. He couldn’t believe what was happening.  The brothers started stripping the Dean and Ashton of their clothes.  The furry bother spoke into Dean’s ear, “why don’t you tell your fiance to taste my brother’s hairless hole.  I was in it this morning, have him tell you how sweet my seed tastes from his hole.  Dean was in shock and lost in lust.  The smooth brother bent over in front of Ashton, “eat me out, see if you can still taste my brother’s seed.”  Ashton drove his face and sucked on that hairless hole, his tongue searching for any last taste of the brother's seed.  The furry bother, standing behind Dean, massaging his shoulders, “if he can’t find any of seed to eat out of my brother, do you think he would mind eating my seed out of you?”  Dean felt the furry brother’s lube slick finger breach his outer ring.  Dean let out a low growl.  The furry stud whispered, “I will take that as a yes.”

Ashton had his face deep into the smooth brother’s hole.  He was desperately searching for cum.  The smooth brother stood up, turned around, and kissed Ashton.  He pulled back and licked his lips, “I do taste good; now I know why my brother spends so much time with his face in my ass.  I stay hairless, so all his cum goes into me. I don’t want a single drop to get lost in any body hair.  Most people don’t know, but my bother is the one that stung me.  I knew he was poz. He tried to hide it.  He couldn’t say no to my ass, just like you can’t either.  I went into his room one night. He always gets stiff at night.  I snuck into his room and mounted his cock while he slept.  When he woke up and realized what I was doing, he had already started breeding my hole.  I am sure you can picture it?  Me mounted on my bother in the moonlight.  He knocked me up that night. Since that night, I have been sharing his bug with anyone that want’s it.  Tonight I am not here to sting you. Tonight I am here to be your pleasure.

The brother stepped away from Ashton and Dean, and stood side by side.  Their lean muscular frames in the moonlight and soft string lights above.  They watched as the brothers shared a deep kiss.  The brothers walked toward Ashton and Dean.  The furry brother guided Dean to the fuck bench, bending him over.  The smooth brother took Ashton to the sling. He got in and presented his tight hairless ass to Ashton.  The three at the house enjoying dinner, the woman put two plates in the oven to keep warm.  It was a wonderful night, you usually could hear the bullfrogs in the pond.  Tonight the only thing you could hear outside were the sounds of man sex, raw pos man sex.

Part 17

the sounds of sex behind the barn ended with the telltale signs of “oh, fuck I am cumming.”  Jacob and the couple knew the event behind the barn had come to its end.  Jacob and the couple pulled plates of food, kept warm in the oven, and walked down to the back of the barn.  Dean saw the older man first, coming around the corner of the barn.  He scrambled to find his clothes. The brothers didn’t move.  The older man saw Dean frantically looking for his clothes, “calm down, nothing I haven’t seen before.  I have a Buick size butt plug in my ass right now.  The wife has been fisting me for almost forty years.  Nothing better than feeling my sloppy hole after she has wrecked it.”

Ashton and Dean sat in shock. Jacob tried to hold off his laughter. He quickly set down the food before he dropped it.  Jacob proceeded to laugh his cock off again.  Jacob said, “if it makes you feel better, I will eat out whatever cummy asses are here.  I already had dinner, and this will be my dessert.  The couple excused themselves to let the boys finish their fun and get some food into their stomachs.  Just as the plump woman was rounding the corner, “I had better come back to empty plates, boys like you can’t live on cum alone.”  Jacob started to giggle again.

The men finished their food, Jacob collected the dishes to return them to the house.  The brothers dressed and left for their car.  Jacob, Dean, and Ashton got in the Range Rover and started heading back.  Dean said, “I have to piss, find a place to pull over.”  Jacob pulled onto an access road and drove out of sight of the highway traffic.  Dean pulled his cock out to piss. Ashton’s mouth was immediately around it.  Dean tried pushing Ashton off, and he needed to piss.  Ashton wasn’t going to move.  Dean looked down, “ok, if you want it,” and proceeded to unload his bladder into Ashton’s stomach.  Jacob hadn’t fucked all day; even though his hole was sore from the pounding Ashton gave him yesterday, he was still horny.  Jacob tapped Dean on the should, “once you are done filling your fiance, can you plant a load in my hole?”  Dean finished pissing into Ashton and replied to Jacob, “absolutely.”  Ashton spoke up, “my hole is feeling a bit dry.  Jacob, can you seed me once Dean cums in you?”  Jacob thought, “why don’t we do a train? I will be in the middle.  We can all get what we want and don’t spend so much time on this dark dirt road.”  Dean in the back and Ashton in front with Jacob fucking himself of Dean’s cock and fucking Ashton’s hole.  Jacob didn’t last long, and neither did Dean.

The roadside orgy was over.  The three started picking up their clothes when Jacob yelled, “put them down!”  There was a sign that read “warning, ticks during the summer.”  They all spent the next 20 minutes giving each one a thorough check for ticks.  Everyone was fine.  They had all tossed their clothes in the grass, thinking it was better than on the dirt.  Jacob said, “I don’t want to risk something crawling around in my pants. We will go home naked.”  The three muscled, pierced studs left their clothes and piled into the Range Rover, all a little creeped out thinking about ticks.  The only thing that made it better, they all had well-fertilized holes.

Ashton from the back seat said, “what happens if we get pulled over?”  Jacob cried, “fuck, you had to say something.  Watch now we get pulled over.”  Jacob hadn’t been watching his speed. He wasn’t in any hurry.  Jacob was 20 miles over the speed limit, and they got pulled over.  Jacob kept his hands on the wheel and turned off the car after he pulled over.  Jacob hoped they would get a ticket for speeding and not indecent exposure.  The muscle bear of a sheriff got out of his cruiser, walking up to the Rover.  Jacob had the windows tinted dark, which was also a ticket.  The cop walked up to the driver's window, saw the three naked, pierced men with rock-hard cocks.  He did the usual, asking Jacob for his license, registration, and insurance.  All of which Jacob had in the glove box.  The sheriff went back to his car to run the information, making sure everything was current.  The checks came back clear. The only problem was the sheriff’s rapidly hardening cock in his tight uniform pants.

The officer came back to the car, handed Jacob his information.  “All your information is current. Why w are you all naked and speeding.”  Jacob figure he would go with the truth, telling the officer about what happened off the side of the road some miles back.  Jacob didn’t see the wet spot forming on the officer’s pants.  The officer thought for a minute, “sounds like you guys have had quite the evening. I will let you off with the warning for the multiple violations,” he said, pointing to the naked men and tapping on the dark tinted windows.”  Jacob let out a sigh of relief.  “I would like to ask you guys for a favor. Could one of you fuck me?  My husband is away on business, and the plug in my hole isn’t doing enough.  Jacob smiled, “Me and Dean (pointing to his passenger) are poz, the muscle boy in the back is neg.  What is your pleasure?”  The officer thanked Jacob for his honesty and told the guys to follow him to a construction site where Ashton could breed him.  While they were driving, Jacob said, “Ashton, I loved how you wrecked my hole; maybe go a little easy on the sheriff.”

Dean and Jacob sat in the Range Rover and watched as Ashton raw fucked the officer bent over the hood of his cruiser.  The furry muscle officer had stripped down to almost nothing except his belt.  They knew when Ashton was about to cum, and they unloaded their seed as Ashton filled the sheriff.  The sheriff feeling his guts flooded with a hot load blew his wad all over the front tier of his cruiser.  The sheriff retrieved his clothes and got dressed.  Jacob drove up to the officer.  In his best May West impression, Jacob handing the officer his business card for the club, “why doing you come up and fuck us some time.”  The sheriff smiled and took the card, “my husband and I like to get kinky, is that ok at your place?  Jake smiled, “you can have the VIP room on the house.”

The officer and Jacob all drove off in the respective directions.  Jacob and Dean had decided to rub their loads into their bodies.  The Rover was now filled with the strong scent of sweat and cum.  Ashton was intoxicated.

Part 18

The trio got back to the condo, tired and a little dumbstruck from their adventure driving home.  Chris was standing in Jacob’s parking space for the Rover.  Chris was standing with his arms crossed over his sizeable chest.  He moved to the side, allowing Jacob to park the car.  Jacob said to the boys, “we must be in trouble. The enforcer is here.”  They all piled out of the car, walked around to the rear of the SUV where Chris was waiting.  Jacob let out a sigh, “what did I do?”  Chris said, “you should have called.  Eddy received a notification from the Rover that it went off-road.  We tracked the car to make sure you were ok.  Then you went to some construction site.  What the hell was going on, is everyone ok?  I am not mad. I love you all, and I won’t go through another loss in this family.”  Chris finally noticed they were all naked, “why are you naked?  What does the SUV smell like cum…ohh.  I forgot you are sluts.  How about you tell me all about it over dinner.”  Dean and Ashton started walking back to the club, Jacob and Chris headed toward the condo elevator.

Chris realized that Dean and Ashton weren’t following.  “You guys are coming too. Jacob isn’t going to face the family alone,” Chris hollered.  Ashton had never been to the condo and not around the entire family at once.  Dean felt Ashton pull back, “it will be fine.  They don’t bite.  They do a lot of other things, but they don’t bite.” 

Dean and Ashton got in the elevator with Chris and Jacob.  Chris started taking his clothes off.  Jacob looked at the mountain of muscle, “what are you doing.”  Chris shrugged, “I didn’t want you guys to feel awkward; this is Ashton’s first time meeting the family all at once.”  The elevator opened and the four naked men stepped into the condo.  Ashton’s eyes went wide.  The condo was on the entire 2nd floor of the building with the gym below.  Jackson walked up to the group, wrapping his arms around Ashton and giving him a deep kiss.  “I think I am one of the few that hasn’t had the honor to taste you yet.  Young man, you taste amazing.”  They sat down at the table. David brought plates of food for the three travelers.  Jacob started to tell the story, his dad stopped him.  “let Ashton tell it, I want to know about this young man.  How about you start at the wedding present Marc gave you.”  Jacob and Jake instinctively joined their father, the two brothers rubbing their dad’s shoulders.  Ashton gave a detailed account of the actions behind the barn with the brothers.  Ashton continued the story to when they had an impromptu threesome by the side of the road and why their clothes were still there.  The sexual tension was rapidly building in the condo.  Ashton finished his story with him fucking the cop a the construction site.

Jackson was the first to speak, “these brothers think they were better than my boys?”  Jackson turned to Jake, “we aren’t going to let that slide?”  Jake leaned and kissed his father; Jackson's paw found Jake’s ass cheek and gave it a firm slap.  Jacob walked behind his brother, who was still in a deep kiss with their father.  Eddy broke the tension, “if the three of them are going to get into it, I want an arm up my hole.”  Jackson broke the kiss, “why don’t we all go to the pigpen and do this right.”  Ashton turned to Dean, “what’s the pigpen?”  Dean smiled, “that their bedroom.  “Whos bedroom,” Ashton asked.  Dean taking Ashton by the hand, “there is only one bedroom in this place.”  Ashton walked into the massive room, also known as “the pigpen.”  Jackson gave him a tour of the room, showing Ashton where he could find anything he wanted from gear, lube, and whips.

Ashton saw the floggers on the wall, and his mind him ripped back to that first night at The Tom.  Ashton pressed himself to Jackson, “daddy, hurt me.”  The look in Ashton’s eyes was need, not lust.  Jackson looked at Dean for approval to whip his fiance.  Dean nodded his yed “yes.”  Jacob told Ashton not to move as he backed up.  Jacob said aloud, “sons, hook him up.  Daddy has to go to work.”  Jake and Jacob sprang into action, pulling chains out from under beds and lowering the winch in the middle of the room.  In just a few moments, Ashton was suspended spread eagle in the middle of the room.

Ashton remembered how his mind was freed that night.  Ashton was still battling his demons, most of the time winning.  However, moments like this morning at coffee were more frequent than he told anyone.  Ashton felt that first lash of the flogger across his back, he let out a deep exhale.  That familiar pain, putting his mind to rest.  Dean and the rest of the family had backed away, backs against the walls.  They were giving Jackson room to flog without the worry of hitting any of them.  Jackson moved through more intense floggers, finally ending at the bullwhip.  Jackson walked up behind Ashton. You want me to keep going on, son?  Ashton exhaled a “yes.”  Jackson walked back, careful to measure the distance, he didn’t want to break the skin.  He gave the young man five lashes, leaving deep red marks across Ashton’s muscular back.  Jackson waiting before he gave the next, he could tell Ashton was on edge.  Jackson was right; Ashton let out a chest-rattling roar and spilled his seed on the floor.

The scene of sex, suffering, and release sent the entire family didn’t send the family into the usual fuck frenzy.  There was not only silence in the room. Everyone was perfectly still.  The only sound in the room was Ashton’s heavy breathing.  Jackson motioned his head toward Ashton, signaling his boys to let the young man down.  Chris moved behind Ashton to take him into his powerful arms as the boys lowered the winch.  Ashton was unconscious; this was how Chris found Ashton the first time.  Chris carried him over to a bed and laid him down.  Dean sat next to Ashton moving a cool washcloth over Ashton’s face.  The rest of the family made a quiet exit from the room.  Dean hadn’t been there that first time, this was hard to watch.  This scene wasn’t a typical S&M session; this was the young man working out his demons.  Dean wished Ashton had told him he was still deep down in pain.  Ashton turned onto his side.  Dean placed the cool cloth on the deep red marks on Ashton’s back.  Dean laid down on the bed and spooned up behind his fiance.  He didn’t know if Ashton could hear him, “I love you.”  A single tear rolled down Dean’s cheek.  They both were fast asleep as the family quietly returned to the room and got into their beds.

Ashton woke up before everyone else; he was startled it wasn’t his bed.  Quickly he remembered the events of the previous night.  He could feel Dean’s steady breathing on the back of his neck.  He saw Chris getting out of bed, pulling on a pair of underwear, and heading to the kitchen.  Ashton extracted himself from Dean, found someone's jockstrap on the floor, and put it on.  Ashton walked into the kitchen, greeted by a smiling Chris and the smell of fresh coffee.  Chris looked at the jockstrap, “you know that’s the house jockstrap?”  Ashton just thought it was someone’s used jock.  Chris explained some people have a cum rag. They have the house jockstrap.  When one of the family needs to blow a load, and no one is home, they jerkoff into the jock.  Ashton’s cock started to drool into the cum crusted jock.  Ashton asked, “when was the last time this thin was washed.”  Chris smiled, “it doesn’t get washed. We throw them out after a year.  That one is about six months old.”  Chris saw that the jock was pushing him over the edge. Chirs dropped and stepped out of his underwear.  “Park your cock in my ass and blow your morning load.”  Dean came walking out of the bedroom just as Ashton was unloading into Chris.

The rest of the family started getting up, getting coffee, and finding their respective places at the table.  Chris served breakfast while everyone focused on Dean and Ashton.  The family wanted all the details and more of Ashton’s cum.  Breakfast had wrapped up, Dean and Ashton were getting ready to head to their suite in the club.  David stopped them, “we have plans for you, Ashton.  The two of you aren’t going anywhere today.  We all have the day off, Ashton you are the star of today’s show.”  The brothers moved toward Ashton, Jacob putting his face and tongue deep into Ashton’s crevis while Jake worked his rapidly hardening pierced cock.  Jackson spoke up, “how do my boys compare to those brothers in the field?”  Ashton moaned, “these two are much better.”  Jackson came face to with Ashton and kissed him deeply, taking ahold of each nipple piercing.  Ashton’s eyes rolled back, and he was high on sex.  Jackson in a soft low tone, “Ashton, today the family is going to sting you, over and over again.  Today you are going to be our cum dump.  We gave our sting to Dean, and we hope he has given it to you; there is only one way to be sure.  The PreP should be well out of your system, and you should be fertile for you to receive the family strain.  We are on a timetable. We want you poz before your wedding.  Starting today, you will be fucked by the entire family and your fiance every day.  You are not to cum (Chris quickly attached a chastity device); this is not about pleasure.  You want to share everything with Dean, and you will have what we shared with him.  Jacob stood up and slid his cock into Ashton’s hole.  Ashton immediately bent over. Jacob was giving him an impressive dicking.  Jacob moaned and gave his first of many loads to Ashton.

They all went back to the pigpen and lowered the sling.  Ashton got in immediately.  Dean lowered the poppers mask over Ashton’s face, and his world went dim.  Ashton could feel his body used over and over while his mind was afloat in a poppers fog.  Each family fucked Ashton hard, plating their toxic loads deep into his hungry hole.  Dean had taken off the poppers mask.  Ashton is still lost in a fog of lust. A pair of nipple clamps attached to Ashton sending him into overdrive.  The assault on his hole was fulfilling his body’s need for satisfaction.  Ashton felt something big and warm in front of his face.  He went to start sucking, but it was too big.  He opened his eyes, and it was Eddy’s prolapse. Ashton had never seen one, let alone get to tase it.  Ashton worked Eddy’s prolapse with his tongue, getting Eddy wet and horny.  Eddy turned, “you minding putting it back?”  Ashton had no idea.  Chris whispered in Ashton’s ear, “use your fist, don’t stop till you pass the elbow.”  Ashton easily slid his arm to the middle of his bicep into Eddy.  Eddy took Ashton’s free hand and rubbed his stomach, Ashton could feel his had inside Eddy’s cavern.

While Eddy had Ashton's arm in his hole, the family continued taking turns fucking Ashton.  Each of them dumping at least two loads.  While Ashton thought this was a spur-of-the-moment idea.  The family had checked with Dean if he would be alright with them helping Ashton’s poz conversion.  Dean didn’t mind since they all had the same powerful strain.

Eddy was the last to seed Ashton.  Everyone collapsed around the pigpen, waiting for balls to fill again.  Dean and Ashton would be staying at the condo till Ashton’s fuck flu, and then the doctor would take care of him.  Having them both staying at the condo made for easy access to Ashton. This arrangement ensured that every drop of family cum landed in Ashton.  Over the next several weeks, Ashton was fucked constantly. There was almost no time his hole was slick with cum.  In the third week, Ashton woke up with the fuck flu.  Chris called Dr. Nick; they had another conversion.