Wasting Time With Women?

BlackDude

Dumb question but serious question. Why do some guys waste their time with women? So many times I see really hot guys struggle to get attention any from women when they would be “stars” with gay men. Sometimes I see hot married men put up with so much shit for no sex, when I know for sure they could bag most dudes for some easy ass anytime.

For example, there is this younger single guy I work with. Women see him as too hairy, loud and obnoxious. I see him as a beautiful gorgeous Otter, with a ridiculously fat ass and full of charisma. I would literally cum before I even got in his ass. No lie I’d pay $30 a month for his only fans. 

Is it just as simple a “they just aren’t gay?” Or is their more too it? I mean, who would choose to do without and struggle when you could literally have anything you want? I get being married, but single dudes?

Thoughts?

I really don't know about them but as long i'm single i take every cock that i can get anytime. and i think that will not change at all in a relationship. need a woman that is into sharing. otherwise it won't will work i guess

Guest Descartes70817

My answer to your first question was simple survival for me. Everyone in my life was extremely, and sometimes violently, homophobic, so the women in my life were my beards. I was lucky to have my choice of women in my younger days (70s and 80s) and even now I get hit on by women quite a few years younger than myself. On the other hand any time I had an opportunity to have sex with another man without any risk of anyone finding out I was all in.

I'd say that for many, the answer is exactly as simple as "not gay".

I have zero interest in sex with a woman, period. I don't think it's that hard to believe that vast numbers of men are straight and have no interest in men.

Now, some of them might accept a blow job from a guy in situations where sex with a woman is off the table - military deployments one-woman in combat duty, for instance. But let a man fuck them? Not gonna happen. 

Of course, there are some guys who are farther along the bi spectrum than that. But lots of guys aren't, and while you might want them to be something other than what they are....that's not your call.

Even if this straight guy at your job suddenly got curious and wanted to wade in the gay pool, there's no guarantee he'd choose to splash around with you. That's not meant to be snarky in any way. This is why I focus on clearing the path to those who are into me, and less time hoping that someone who is not even checking for me will one day wake up and find me attractive and want to hook up with me. I noticed from some of your other posts that you fancy straight men a lot (eg the friend whose cock you want). Is it the challenge of the hunt? Hooking up with gay men can be frustrating, maybe even boring. But we as gays can't start daydreaming too much about snagging a "straight" guy. Some gays see this as some sort of major accomplishment and that they're going to ride off into the sunset with the hot piece of trade that none of the other sissies could snag. Fun hot fantasy to have but it's just that, a fantasy. 😩 Love who loves you back. Peace.❤️

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bbzh said:

Even if this straight guy at your job suddenly got curious and wanted to wade in the gay pool, there's no guarantee he'd choose to splash around with you. That's not meant to be snarky in any way. This is why I focus on clearing the path to those who are into me, and less time hoping that someone who is not even checking for me will one day wake up and find me attractive and want to hook up with me. I noticed from some of your other posts that you fancy straight men a lot (eg the friend whose cock you want). Is it the challenge of the hunt? Hooking up with gay men can be frustrating, maybe even boring. But we as gays can't start daydreaming too much about snagging a "straight" guy. Some gays see this as some sort of major accomplishment and that they're going to ride off into the sunset with the hot piece of trade that none of the other sissies could snag. Fun hot fantasy to have but it's just that, a fantasy. 😩 Love who loves you back. Peace.❤️

Thanks for the comment. I was just using the work guy as an example. Sure, id love to fuck him, but he’s straight so I’m really not sweating him that much.

I think my question was more general as in is there other factors as to what makes someone straight, not just sexual attraction. Especially if they are being “mistreated” or ignored. Sorry if I did not articulate that well enough.

5 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Thanks for the comment. I was just using the work guy as an example. Sure, id love to fuck him, but he’s straight so I’m really not sweating him that much.

I think my question was more general as in is there other factors as to what makes someone straight, not just sexual attraction. Especially if they are being “mistreated” or ignored. Sorry if I did not articulate that well enough.

That does clarify things a bit.

I'd say that the same things that make us gay are what make other men straight - it's just that things work that way a lot more frequently. So much so, in fact, that (coupled with biological imperatives like reproduction) it suggests heterosexuality is the norm, what's to be expected. That's not to say that being gay is wrong, or deviant, or a mistake, or anything like that; it's just that a different outcome (heterosexuality) is the most common expression of whatever "features" make one gay/straight.