Too Late Now

It had been a shit week at work, and I was going through that way of thinking again of who cares and what can I do to lose myself and get away from the shit at work. What I needed was to be fucked good and hard and by many. To have a group of guys treat me like nothing more than a hole for them to use and breed. So, I decided to book a nice apartment in the city for the weekend. I live 1hr outside the city. A Friday and a Saturday night.

I scheduled a BB Party on BBRTS for Friday night and thought I would see how I felt after that and if I wanted too, I would arrange some hook-ups on the Saturday. I had been off PreP for a month now to give my kidneys a break. I knew it was risky, but I just needed to escape. So, my party add said “Neg/+U” only. The plan? At least 10 guys one after the other over a 2-3hr period on the Friday night.

I got down and checked in on Friday afternoon and 15 guys had responded as coming. Where I am that equates to maybe 5-6 at most that will turn up. The apartment had exterior stair access which was perfect. I had nothing to eat all day and did a thorough clean out routine when I got there. I set up a few refreshments for the guests and got into my jocks, then footy shorts and singlet and locked my valuables in the safe.

I am an avg 40y/o guy, but I have a cute arse I have been told. I responded to all those that said they would attend and gave them the room number and I left the door unlocked. I threw off my footy shorts, put a blindfold on the nightstand and laid on the bed face down and relaxed and waited patently for the first cock and load.

The first one was there right on time at 7pm. Stocky footy build and hairy chest. He was hot. He walked to the end of the bed at my head and said “get me hard. I have somewhere else to be, and I need to lose this load.” I did as I was told and soon enough, he was balls deep inside me piston fucking me. And he was verbal and loud. Because of this I had not noticed that a couple more guys had come in. As the first guy was piston fucking me and picking up his speed, another guy put his cock in my mouth and a third guy said, “now let’s have some fun” and he put the blindfold on me. As the blindfold went on, number one exploded his seed in me. From there I lost count. For a solid 2hrs I had cocks in both my arse and mouth non-stop and I had not seen any of them because of the blindfold. I took at least 12 loads.

After about 3hrs I was leaking badly with so much cum. It was quietening down and there were only 2 guys left now sharing my hole. They took turns between my arse and my mouth and I was tasting the cum on their cocks. They clearly came together and knew each other from the talk that was happening. I was now flipped on my back after I took one of their loads. I could feel cum dripping down my arse crack as I was being fucked. The last guy slid in and was saying how much I was going to love this last load. It may be better than the last one his mate just gave me. His mate started kissing me as his mate started picking up the sloshing speed, and the guy fucking me then said “take it off. I want to see the look in his eyes, as I breed him and flood him with my seed”.

His mate took the blindfold off and between my ankles is a blonde god. Shoulder length sandy blonde hair tied back. Piercing blue eyes. Beautiful trimmed blonde beard. The sexiest smile I have ever seen on a guy and a cheeky grin as he is fucking me. The grin you see on a kid when they are up to no good. He was toned and his chest was carpeted with blonde hair. Everything I dream of in a sexy man. As he is pounding me balls deep my eyes follow his hairy chest down his treasure trail to his belly button and there clear as day under a sexy smattering of blonde hair is a biohazard tattoo.

My eyes widen as I see the tattoo and he sees the flash of a reaction and just as it all registers, he grunts and growls bottoming out in my arse as he pumps his toxic seed in to my neg arse. At exactly the same time his mate that was kissing me stands up and says “clean me up” and has his soft cock in my mouth and I see the same tattoo just above his cock. He is tall and slim and virtually hairless. He has darker hair and a trimmed beard of his own. He has the same cheeky smile on his face that his mate has, and his mate is now slamming his cock in as deep as he can obviously trying to pump every drop into me.

A million things run through my mind at once, and within seconds my mind registers it all and I am resigned to the outcome. The blonde guy goes soft and pulls out and says to his mate “let’s go before it registers”. They both step away and start to get dressed. I roll over on the bed and say “where are you both going? Firstly, it is rude to not finish what you have started. Secondly, you both came with the intention of sharing a gift with me. Are you sure I got your gift? I am not. And I want to be sure. And you both should finish what you started”. They both stopped getting dressed for a second and the blonde guy said “really?”

I stood up and walked over to them both. I kissed them both passionately and said, “I couldn’t think of two hotter guys to be the father of my poz baby”. They were now both in shorts with no shirts on and were now comfortable and starting to kiss me back now. “Stay the night, and make sure I get your gift. Give me your DNA and impregnate me with your toxic seed.”

The blonde guy told me his name was Hugh and the other guy was his boyfriend David. I pulled on my footy shorts and we all grabbed a beer and stepped out on the balcony for a smoke. I had cum dripping down my legs the whole time and Hugh kept sliding his finger up my cummy hold under my shorts proud of his seed. He kept rubbing it against the walls of my arse and said, “neither of us are on meds – this is definitely going to take.”

They both stayed the night and each of them gave me two more loads before we fell asleep together. I woke up the next morning with my head on Hughes gorgeous blonde hair chest to the feeling of David pushing his morning wood into me. They both gave me a morning load and we got up and showered and went down the street for coffee. Sitting in the café, Hugh says, “how long you here for?” I respond, “one more night”. Hugh immediately smiles ear to ear and looks at David, and David just nods.

Hugh puts his hand on my knee (which still send electricity up my spine) and says, “firstly we’d both like to spend another night with you to make sure we knock you up if you are keen?” and I respond, “fuck yeah!” and David speaks up now and says, “we have some friends that are in the same boat as us. Poz and not on meds. We could ask them to drop by and give you a gift each as well. We are pretty confident that last night did it for you, but to be sure if you want, we can get more”.

“On one condition” I say. “that you both breed me first, then they come by and make their deposits and then leave, and then you both top off their loads with with more of your seed. I cannot think of a nicer couple to be my poz baby daddies.”

David and Hugh together say, “Deal”

David spends the afternoon texting his mates and organizing the night while Hugh and I go shopping for some dinner. We go to a supermarket and before going in Hugh grabs my hand and says “I need to go” and leads me to the toilets. It is busy, but he ignores everyone and pulls me into a stall. He shuts the door and without a word he pulls my pants down and then his and he is already hard. He spits on his hand and just shoves right in me and fucks me for 5 minutes before blowing another toxic load into me. We wash our hands and leave, and he says “sorry, I was standing behind you on the escalator on the way up and just looking at your arse and thinking it may still be a neg one got me hard straight away and I had to fuck you”.

“No apology needed” I say, “but you may need to walk behind me” and he looks down and there is a distinct wet patch on my shorts and “something” wet running down the inside of my leg. “You may have shaken some of last night lose”. We both laugh and soon enough we are back at the apartment. David says he has confirmed that two of their unmedicated poz mates are coming over.

The night starts as planned only this time the fucking and playing with Hugh and David is far more intimate. I get a load off them both, so I am both quite loose and very wet. Their mates turn up together and they are just as hot as Hugh and David. Simon is almost a twin for David, and Cameron is a Middle Eastern guy, dark hair, beard, carpeted hairy chest and toned.

I start sucking them both off and both have quite long skinnier cocks. Cameron’s is slightly thicker than Simons. I notice that all four of them have the same tattoo. It dawns on me, and I ask, “so who is the father, the head of this family?” Hugh walks over and kneels next to me as I suck the other two. Pulls my head to the side and says, “I am the father of all these poz babies. And soon I hope I can welcome you to my family too”. I look up and say, “so who is first” and Hugh interrupts and says, “David and I are already keen to get back inside you, and these boys have somewhere to be, so to speed things up a bit why not take them both together.” I swear I almost cum hands free.

Cameron lays back on the edge of the bed and I straddle him and lower myself onto his cock. After a few motions I feel Simon push against my hole, and I feel my hole slowly expand to take the next cock. I also feel a sudden wet rush and realise Hugh and David’s loads are leaking out. I am fucked like that for at least 10 minutes before Simon floods me with his seed. He slides out and Cameron lifts me up and turns me around while still inside me and lays me on my back on the bed and kisses me deeply as he picks up speed and starts saying loudly “no turning back now” and with one deep thrust he floods my sloppy hole with his seed. He doesn’t pull out straight away and lays on top of me and kisses me gently while I feel the last few twitches as his cock delivers its last drops. He is extremely passionate and sexy. We both get up and he gets dressed again along with Simon. They clearly need to be somewhere.  Cameron says to Simon, “One quick smoke and we can head off”.

We step on the balcony and all I am wearing is footy shorts and nothing else. Cameron is constantly touching my smooth chest and kissing me between puffs on his smoke. They finish their smoke and Simon says, “We have to run”. Cameron then grabs me and hugs me tight and kisses me like I have never been kissed before and breaking the kiss says, “call me when you get the news. Hugh and David have my number. I am going to take you out to celebrate, and if you are interested, I would like a whole lot more with you”. I smile and kiss him again. “I’ll call”.

They leave and Hugh and David stay the night. All in all, they give me another 3 loads each over the night. We exchange numbers and they give me Cameron’s number too and I head home with a sore arse and very wet shorts.

A month later I have a cold, but nothing too serious, but the timing is right. I get checked out and a few days later I call Cameron. “Hey babe, where you taking me to celebrate and when is the weeding? 😊

• Like 12
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1