rape

nipplepigny1

I so love fantasy rape - and forced sex. Love to really see my bottom boy struggle as I dick him deep right from the start. God that makes me so hard. But that's gotta be something he wants too (more or less - wink)

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

Seems to me if its consensual, it's not "rape" no matter how you design the scene. Coming on to a guy and then having him roughly fuck you is not rape. It is, however, awesome fucking and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

• 6 months later...

Legally, sex becomes sexual assault or rape as soon as you withdraw consent and the other party doesn't stop. However, if you have a pre-arranged "rape scenario" and, say, the other guy doesn't stop after you say the safe word, it gets iffy. It'd be interesting to see how the prosecution would pursue a case where a "rape" was planned and then got out of hand. You can consent to sex, even rough, uninhibited rape-like sex, but you cannot consent to *everything*, e.g. you cannot consent to be murdered. If you arrange a rape scenario, be sure to have a safe word, even if that might make it slightly less hot.

The subject Rape is very thrilling, and horny. It is all about control and the top being a real top, the bottom, a real bottom. Each in his own place. Forced sex is great for subs. Did the subs ever wondered why they end up being subs? Could it be because they had forced sex at an early childhood? NO means rape, but in most cases I believe it becomes a big YES. Specially if the rapist is good at fucking. Love to hear your ideas.

Edited by PowerBTM12

I so love fantasy rape - and forced sex. Love to really see my bottom boy struggle as I dick him deep right from the start. God that makes me so hard. But that's gotta be something he wants too (more or less - wink)

That's one great looking cock you have. Bet it would be one hell of an awesome fuck.

I've always felt that good sex means you will both have some bruises,scratches,and such. Theres nothing wrong with fantasy rape, so long as it doesnt get out of hand, but real rape is bad for anyone. I think its a pretty common fantasy though among both sexes. Hell even I have one, and I dont really have many fantasies,most of my real encounters are so much better! I've helped others with fantasies,it can be a lot of fun.

• 9 months later...

I also have this rape fantasy, and it's a big turn on for me when a top pushes me beyond my limits.

My own experience: I was part of several scenes in bath houses in Arab countries (Hammams) where I had consenual sex with a local guy, but others who witnessed that, pretended to be embarrassed. They came over to 'punish' us. They kicked my consensual partner away and punished me, being white and blond and obviously not a local, by fucking my ass. They violently took control over me by holding me at all fours and pinning me down to the ground where one after the other penetrated me and gave me his load. I totally did not want that, at least because they were really bad and ugly guys, and I was not at all into them. But I didn't fight them, just to avoid any injury or a scandal with the manager of the Hammam.

Another story which a guy told me about this same Arab country, where gay sex is illegal btw:

This guy was half European half Arab, and at the age of 19 when visiting his father's country he was caught in a park having sex with a local guy. He was taken to the police station where on first notice he was raped orally and anally by 3 policemen. After that he had to spend 5 days in prison before he was kicked out of the country. Upon the first minute of his arrival in prison everyone there knew that he was captured for having gay sex, and things went on. 8 guys took him at all fours and gave him an enema with a fire hose which was there to clean the yard. The water pressure coming from this hose made his guts almost explode and the enema left him already sore and bleeding. He could only estimate how many guys fucked his teen ass during the 5 days in prison, but there were about 60-80 inmates in this unit, plus a lot of guards, and most of them fucked him multiple times. They left his ass like a bloddy carpaccio.

When I was in college in NYC from 1980 to 1984, I belonged to a group of gay, bi and "curious" guys who formed a fantasy group. All the members had to be cool with any new members who came into it. You'd post your fantasy on the group's bulletin board (it was four of the guys quad room) and whoever wanted to fulfill your fantasy with you would take it off the board (there would be several copies of the same post if it required more than one guy) and you and the guy with the fantasy would arrange a time to play it out. One of the hottest was a guy who had a rape fantasy that we did in Central Park - in the Rambles - late at night. He was in those "onion skins" running shorts they had back then, and a tank, and me and another guy played muggers who wrestled him to the ground, pulled him into the bushes and fucked him from both ends, knocking him around some and dumping a couple of loads... he LOVED it. I would not wanted to have taken it too much further, as he did sport some bruises and cuts from it, but he was happy. In case you are wondering, we all carried copies of a note we all signed stating we were all friends and were doing this for fun - just in case a cop showed, we might have been picked up for public lewdness or something, but at least it wouldn't be construed as an actual attack! Boy, were we stupid, but boy was it fun!

Just so you know the red is very hard to read, I had to highlight the text to read it.

That can be a dangerous game. if you don't have a system to verify that it is that person or if a person tells someone else to go and doesn't tell him what it is then it will be rape.

I don't really it too rough. I don't even like hard hand slapping on my ass,

One time I had a guy at East Side Club ask if I was into it. I said I would try it, but after a minute or so it was not fun so he stopped. I think rape if for toip who suck iin bed or can't get hard or are frustrated.

I do have fantasies of overpowering someone, but just for play.