The Ice Cream Man

It was the beginning of summer, when the soft wet ground of spring has dried and [banned word] of all varieties make their way outside to do what they do best.  I'm a total cum slut bottom who gets off being used pretty much anywhere as long as there's a low probability of getting caught and hopefully a high probability of being watched.  My neighborhood is one of those that the gentrifiers call "in transition."  It's a former warehouse district where some of the buildings have been converted to offices, studios, condos and lofts, while others continue to serve their original purpose.

I was walking home from work one very warm evening around six when I spotted the neighborhood ice cream truck.  The music playing from the speaker on the roof reverberated off the buildings around it, the echo giving the song an almost ethereal sound.  A few mothers were walking away from the truck with their kids as I approached, and since it was so warm, I thought, "What the hell?"

"Hi," I said to the guy inside as I approached.  His back was turned so I couldn't see his face.  "What do you have left?"

"Lots of everything," he replied, turning around.  I didn't notice his face as he did.  Even under his apron I could make out a huge bulge that must have been straining his jeans to their breaking point.  "What'll you have?"

Regaining my composure, I scanned the menu board full of colorful pictures and settled on a bomb pop.  As he turned to retrieve it for me, his t-shirt rode up ever so slightly in the back and I caught a quick glimpse of part of a tattoo in the small of his back.

He turned back to me, bomb pop in hand.  With a smile, he leaned forward to hand it to me and as he did, said, "No charge. I'm closing up now.  I have to take the truck back to the warehouse where I store it."

"Thanks," I said, surprised at his generosity.  There was a look on his face that I couldn't quite read.  I studied him perhaps a little too long, and he took notice.

"I've seen you before," he said.  "You were hosting blindfolded in the motel a couple of blocks from here.  I came by and used your hole after work."

My hole twitched involuntarily.  I had always wondered what it would be like, running into someone I didn't recognize but who recognized me.  Part of the fun of taking anonymous loads blindfolded is that you never know if someone you see on the street, or meet at the office, has been in your holes and knows who you are.

Intrigued, I leaned on the small counter outside the service window.  "Yeah?" I asked.  "What did you think?"

He grinned.  "It was amazing.  In fact, I'd love to use it again."

"I'm not doing anything now, how about you?" I asked as my cock started stiffening in my pants.  I was breathless with anticipation, hoping he would agree.

"Hell yeah," he said, still grinning.  "Hop in.  The warehouse I'm headed to is used to store food trucks.  They'll all be out by now, so we can park and have the whole place to ourselves."

I didn't need any more urging.  I slid open the passenger side door as he folded up the service shelf and closed the awning over the window.  Hoping in the driver's seat, he shut off the music and started the engine as I buckled into the passenger seat.  Before he put the truck in gear, though, he turned to me.

"I want you blindfolded again, is that cool?"  I nodded eagerly.  "Hell yeah!"  The grin returned to his face and he threw the truck in gear and lurched away from the curb.

We had driven down the street only a few blocks past my building when he turned left into an alley.  A hundred yards down, there was a large metal rolling door in the building on the right.  He stopped the truck, hopped out, and walked over to the door.  Sliding a key into a box mounted to the wall next to the door, he turned it, and the door began moving with a rattle.  He hopped back in the truck, and once the door was open wide enough he drove through.

The space inside was cavernous.  The roof was about 30 feet high and lined with clerestory windows that brought light to the interior.  The warehouse was divided into stalls that resembled cages, with steel posts supporting chicken wire.  I assumed that each stall was for a truck, and the wire fencing intended to prevent theft of the trucks or their contents while they were unattended.  As he promised, the place was empty.  The engine noise of the truck reverberated off the walls, a cacophony of echoes in the empty space.

He swung the truck into a stall about halfway down on the left.  The back wall was lined with cabinets and freezers; presumably this is where he kept his excess inventory so he could stock the truck each day.  Against the cage wall on my side of the truck was a stainless steel table on casters, about five feet long and three feet high.  He shut off the engine and we sat for a moment in the sudden silence.  Motioning for me to stay in the truck, he hopped out and walked around to my side.  Sliding the door open, he reached into the glove box and pulled out a blindfold and a small brown bottle.  I also spied a bottle of lube, which he left in its place as he closed the glove box again.  Silently he motioned for me to turn my head away from him and I complied; the next moment the blindfold was over my eyes and tied tight behind my head.

Next, I detected a familiar scent and realized he had placed the open brown bottle under my right nostril.  I held my left closed to get the full effect and inhaled deeply.  My head swam and I felt a warm rush of relaxation and lust all at once.  He still said nothing, instead unbuckling my seat belt and helping me down from the truck.  Once standing outside the truck he silently undressed me, and I heard the soft whisper of my clothes falling to the floor.  By this time I had a raging hardon, and wasted no time in freeing it from my boxers.

Once I was naked, he guided me away from the truck until I felt cold steel pressing against my thighs.  The rolling table.  I instinctively understood what he wanted me to do, and so with his help I climbed up onto the table, onto my hands and knees.  Then the sounds of a belt being unbuckled and more clothes hitting the floor.  The brown bottle made another appearance under each of my nostrils this time, and I inhaled deeply as he held the opposing nostril closed each time.  My head was swimming as he pulled me forward so I was laying prostrate on my stomach.  The cool steel felt amazing against my rock-hard cock and my nipples.

I felt the tip of his cock press against my lips and I opened my mouth to engulf his shaft.  He placed his hands behind my head as he expertly guided the entire length of his cock into the back of my throat.  It had the taste of sweat and piss that I expected from someone who had been working all day.  I swallowed his entire length, which I judged to be about 9 inches.  I stuck my tongue out to caress his balls as they touched my chin.  I began to drool as he slid that monster in and out of my throat and I suppressed my gag reflex as best I could.  Before long, his cock was covered in thick saliva.  It's a perfect time for him to fuck me, I thought, but he had other plans.

Withdrawing his cock from my throat, I heard him walk away and then one of the freezer door latches clicked, as though he had opened it.  I strained to hear what he was doing since I couldn't see.  The suspense was killing me.  Was he going to feed me ice cream to chill my mouth before he used it some more?  Fuck me with a bomb pop?  My head swam with possibilities.

Finally I heard his soft footsteps returning and a slight 'click'.  i couldn't quite place it.  It wasn't a lube bottle popping open, that much I knew, more like a plastic cap being unscrewed.  Then I felt something small, hard and cold on my ass.  An ice cube?  That must be it.  He slid it back and forth in my ass crack, from my taint almost to my tailbone.  I felt the cold on my cheeks and the slight wetness as it began to melt while he teased me.  It came to rest against my now extremely hungry hole.  And then, I felt a pressure, and the ice cube was inside me!

It felt amazing.  He pushed the ice deep into my hole, following it with not one but two fingers.  It melted quickly, and as it did he slid his fingers in and out, making my hole slick and causing a bit of water to trickle down my taint to my balls.  I was in heaven!  Unable to see, my imagination displayed images in the dark of what this horny big-dicked guy was doing to my hole.  I was settling in, enjoying the stroking, when he removed his fingers and I felt cold against my hole again.  Another ice cube!  As with the last one, he slid it deep inside me and then stroked his fingers in and out while it melted.

He repeated this action three more times.  In total he had slid five ice cubes inside me.  My hole spasmed around his fingers each time, and in my mind I pictured how wet and sloppy my hole must be by now.  That was when the attention on my hole stopped, and I felt the little brown bottle under my nose again.  Two hits in each nostril had my head swimming as he placed the tip of that glorious cock back in my mouth.  I sucked on it greedily, hungry for the cum inside his balls but desperate to feel it shooting deep inside me.  It would be a terrible waste if after all this build-up, he just shot down my throat!  But I wasn't to be disappointed.  He stepped away again, withdrawing his slickened cock from my throat.  His footsteps moved to beside the table, then to the opposite end near my feet.  He grabbed my ankles without a word and began pulling, indicating that I was to slide down the table toward him.  I complied, and in a moment my feet were on the floor and I was bent over the table.

Then he was gone, under the table.  I heard two metallic 'clicks' and before I knew what was happening, he had shackled my wrists to the table.  In most cases I would have panicked and tried to flee, but I was so turned on, so eager to please this man, that I just went with it.  He stood up from under the table and came behind me, and I felt a new and different pressure on my slicked-up hole.  This was warm and a little yielding, unlike those hard ice cubes had been.  Still silent, he pushed the head of his cock into my ass and without stopping, slid balls-deep until his pubic mound pressed into my ass cheeks.  He let out a sigh of satisfaction, then finally he spoke.

"Fuck, my cum feels so good inside you."

His cum?  Then I realized: the ice cubes weren't water, of course, they were frozen loads, chunks of frozen cum that he was now using as lube to fuck my aching ass.  It felt amazing and I sank into it as he plunged that massive member in and out of me.  He smacked my ass and then grabbed me by the hips.  I grabbed the edges of the table to steady myself as his pace increased.  I was very glad he had locked the casters on the table, otherwise he'd have fucked me clear across the warehouse!

At last, I felt his thick shaft stiffen, and I knew I was about to receive a fresh load from him.  His grip on my hips tightened and I felt his body go rigid, and he emitted an animalistic bellow as his cock started jerking inside me, releasing what I could only imagine was a massive load deep in my guts.

His grip relaxed, as did the rest of his body, but he left his cock in my ass.  I gave a couple of squeezes to milk out any remaining cum, and each time it made him shudder with pleasure.  At least, he withdrew.

"You made a mess of my cock," he chastised playfully.  "Now you have to clean it up."

I'm a huge fan of ass-to-mouth so I was excited to hear him say that.  His cum dribbled out of my hole as he climbed on the table, leaving me shackled for the moment.  He sat in front of me, one leg draped over each of my arms so his shaft was in line with my mouth.  As he slid the head past my lips, he pulled off the blindfold.

There, in place of his shaved-off pubes, was a biohazard tattoo.

I was stunned into momentary paralysis as he continued sliding his shaft into my mouth.  He had stealthed me, with not one but six loads!  But I was not as horrified by this as I always thought I would be.  My cock stiffened as I sucked his cock, the taste of cum and ass and blood - yes, I tasted blood - mixed on my tongue.  What had happened?

But I could not stop enjoying this beautiful cock.  I wanted another load from it, tattoo be damned.  And as it hardened in my mouth, I knew I would get one.  I worked my head back and forth, up and down his shaft until he let out a softer moan this time and I felt him pump another load down my throat.  I gobbled it up lest I accidentally spill any when he pulled out.

Finally he was done, and he hopped off the table and unlocked the shackles.  My knees almost buckled from the thorough fucking he had given me.  He steadied me with his arm, then gathered my clothes and placed them on the table so I could get dressed.

"We're cool?" he asked.  I nodded, a satisfied smile on my face.  "Oh, yeah.  I realized after I saw your tattoo that you've fucked me before, so why fight it?"

He smiled.  "I'm glad.  That is one amazing set of holes you have.  I'd like to do this on the regular.  I even have some friends who would love to join in."

The cumdump slut inside me perked up on hearing this.  "Absolutely!" I replied.  "Especially convenient since you're so close."

Now dressed, he walked me to the rolling door, which I realized had remained open this entire time!  I couldn't help but wonder, with an inner chuckle, if anyone had heard his great bellow as he knocked me up.  I hoped so.  I walked back up the alley to the street, then walked the few blocks home, his cum seeping from my abused hole the entire time.

I jacked off three times that night, thinking about the poz loads swimming in my guts.  And I resolved, there and then, to take as many more as I could from this man before the summer - and ice cream truck season - was over.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

Guest Magrade

oh god...i would let that icecream man and is friend fill me up to the brim...ballsdeep,having the sensation of a cock twitching when its cumming