Families start somewhere...

Author’s Note:  Here, we start from Jason’s perspective.  The youngest of the group.  He was thrown out by his parents when they found out he had HIV.  He was stelthed at the bathhouse.  The man responsible for Jason’s conversation was the same that abducted Malik.  Details can be found in my previously posted stories.

Author's Note:  There is always part of life haunts us all and this family is no exception.  This section does have a aggressive sexual act.  In accordance with the rules of the site there is no glorification and explicit detail is not necessary for the point of the story.  Anything that may be uncomfortable, skip this part.  I will have more coming shortly.

Part 34

While I had lost my family, I had gained something much better.  I didn’t hate my mom and dad; what I felt was sorry for them.  I would never see them again, but life is long, and anger can fade.  The new family I had been welcomed into was more than anything I could dream of.  I didn’t make it to college; instead, I became a sheriff.

I received preferred entrance into the academy because I was willing to work in the mountains.  They were desperate for more presence in the hills and mountains.  The academy was rough, but that was the point.  I enjoyed all my classes and physical training.  Being a Sheriff might be my calling.  I didn’t hide my sexuality. I also didn’t advertise it.  I had a note from Dr. Nick that I was undetectable; my status wasn’t a problem.  The law prevented my status from being disclosed beyond the recruiting agent and personnel file.

I worked hard through my training, it wasn’t easy, and I missed my family.  Many of my fellow recruits lived relatively close, and they would go home at night or on weekends.  The eight hours drive back to the ranch didn’t make it possible for me to go home.  I would get calls every night from Mason, video chat with Chris and the rest of the family.  I never felt alone.  The friend that Mason had me staying with was a fellow sheriff.  He was a nice guy, solid build, dark hair with a bit of grey on the side.  This man could mount me any time.  I was respectful, and he didn’t show any interest.  He also worked nights; when I got home from the academy, he was either gone or leaving.

The timing was perfect between the ending of my training and the graduation ceremony.  I wouldn’t need to drive to the ranch and drive back.  The entire family planned to come down for my graduation.  However, I was only allowed, two guests.  Dean and Mason came down.  Dean is the one that found me in the car on that terrible night, Mason being the one that got me into the Sheriff program.  Dean live-streamed the event to the family in the living room.  Mason was in his uniform.  I thought I would miss my parents not being at this milestone in my life.  The family I wanted was all here, physically and virtually.  I was called on stage and accepted my certificate of graduation.

Dean, Mason, and I decided to have dinner and drinks at the hotel restaurant.  We wouldn’t have to drive home after drinking, and the real celebration would be in the room.  I finished my dinner, washed it down with the last of my bourbon.  I headed up to the room before the other two. I wanted to have everything clean.  I got to the room and headed to the bathroom.  A new jockstrap was laid on the bathroom counter.  I took my time getting myself ready.

They had asked me what I wanted as a graduation present.  I wanted to be stuffed with the family toxin.  I had finished and texted Chris that they could come up.  There was a knock at the door. I assumed they would let themselves in.  I was wearing only a jockstrap.  I went to the door, there in full uniform was the man that I had stayed with.  I started making excuses, frantically looking for my clothes.  He spoke with a low baritone voice, “I have wanted that cum dump ass of yours for months.”  I stopped in my tracks.  He continued, “I am going to breed your hole.  You need to repay me for room and board.”  I assumed the family was paying the man for my room and board.  “What do you mean?”  He stared at me, “I only want one thing as payment, your raw cock.”  I just stared at him in shock.  “I know what I am asking for.  Your family has a unique sting, and I want it.  You need to knock me up, and then I am going to ruin your hole.”  He started taking off his clothes.  His donkey dick fell out of his pants.  I had taken some big cock, but was going to remodel my hole.  He mounted the bed, knees far apart.  His hairless hole twitching.  He looked back, “fuck me dry, tear it up.  I don’t want to drive to the ranch if this doesn’t take.”  I slammed my cock dry into his hole and fucked him hard.  He just moaned and gripped the bedsheets.  I pounded his ass with every muscle I had.  I felt the months’ worth of cum boiling up from my sac.  I unloaded huge volleys of cum in his hole.  “Put this plug in, I don’t want to lose any.”  I slid my cock from his soon-to-be poz hole.  I plugged his hole.

The man stood up.  His cock was almost comedic in its girth and length.  It was easily over ten inches long and seven inches around.  He greased up his hole destroyer and sank into my needy cum bucket ass.  He pumped me hard, push me into the mattress.  This man was giving me a brutal fuck. It was just what I wanted.  He never stopped, his rhythm steady.  His cock was stretching my hole wide, and he was digging deep into my guts.  I felt the familiar last slam as he unloaded his neg seed into my toxic trap.  He pulled his cock out, and I immediately sucked it clean.  He got dressed and left, with his hole plugged and my toxin taking hold of his body.

Dean and Mason walked in. My hole was slick with cum and gaping wide from the monster cock thrashing I just received.  Dean was the first to slide his family poison-loaded cock into my hungry hole.  I needed to feel the family seed sinking into me.  Dean used my hole, his cock coated with neg cum.  Mason, was fucking my throat.  I flipped onto my back, hanging my head over the bed.  Mason pushed his cock deeper in my throat.  Dean resumed his pounding of my hole.  I was in my favorite position, legs up, working my nipples, and stuffed with family stingers.

The night went on, with Mason and Dean switching places.  I would swallow large globs of pre-cum, and the two held back their poz loads.  I needed to be fucked and missed our family orgies.  Finally, Dean and Mason couldn’t hold their seed.  Mason unloaded his toxic cum into my hole first.  I could feel the hot poz load burrowing its way into my guts.  Dean couldn’t make it to my ass and shot his sting down my throat.  We all collapsed in a pile of sweaty bodies and cum slicked cocks.

Dean was going to shower before bed. I wanted to sleep in our musk.  We all bedded down, the sweat, cum, and spit drying to our skin.  I loved the scent of these men after fucking.

In the morning, we all showered and dressed.  We wanted to get out of the city before traffic.  The three of us walked into the parking lot.  Dean handed me a set of keys. I didn’t recognize them.  “It’s your graduation gift from the family.”  It was my dream car, in the perfect color.  I got behind the wheel and followed the two back to the ranch.

Mason reminded me that the “3P” event was coming up at the ranch.  He asked if I minded staying in town, he would be “undercover” at the ranch.  I knew he was in it to be a dick pig.  Everything he did for me, he should have some fun.  I would go up to the ranch for meals and sleep at the station.  I would be working continuously for a week. However, in this town, that still didn’t leave me with much to do.

I would park my cruiser and wait for anyone speeding through town.  I would occasionally catch someone speeding up to the ski lodge.  A couple of the quintessential “town drunks” I would lock-up to let them sober up.  I was sitting in my cruiser as a car sped past.  I turned on my lights and sirens. The car pulled over.  I could tell by the sound of the engine it was fast. If they decided to run, I would never catch him.  I was lucky my cruiser would start most of the time.  The guy pulled over, gave me his information.  I didn’t have a way to validate it. I gathered all the information.  I gave the man a ticket and sent him on his way.

The taillights of his car disappeared around the mountain; my heart skipped a beat.  I thought I recognized the car and the man.  I couldn’t place it. I let the thought pass.  Up at the house for dinner, I gave Mason my report.  I would do the required official written when I got back to the station.  Mason always thanked me for taking over the town for the week.  I enjoyed what I did and the town that I did it for.  I was starting to miss the family orgies.  The family didn’t have them during “3P” anyway.  Every so often, Ashton, Dean, Chris, or Eric would come down and drop a load in my hole, and I would unload in them.

It was a quiet night like all the others.  Eddy had me looking at equipment upgrades for the station.  There was a knock at the door. I opened it.  The man was back to pay for this ticket.  I sat down at the computer that was older than me and processed his speeding ticket and payment.  He looked around the station, and it was old but had plenty of history.  He was asking me questions about the history of the town.  I knew a little from Mrs. Betty, but not much.  He asked if I was the Sheriff. I said I was the deputy on tonight.  He said, “you are the only one working tonight?”  I should have sensed where this was going. I was too busy being frustrated with our computer system.

The man was quick, behind me in an instant.  I felt his powerful arm around my neck, and he had me in a sleeper hold. The world went dark fast.  When I woke up, the man had me naked, secured to the bars of the holding cell.  He was inside me, rough and cruel.  He had his way with my body and left the station.  I was secured naked to the holding cell.  My clothes, radio, keys, and gun were at the end of the hallway.  I struggled to free myself. He used zip handcuffs.  I was secured tight.  I was beginning to panic from being violated for the second time in my life.  The academy had toughened me up. I wasn’t sure I could keep my calm much longer.

I heard the door to the station open, and I called out.  Hoping it was Mason or anyone at this point.  The man had just left.  If I got cut loose, I might be able to catch him.  I was horrified to realize it was the man again.  He walked up behind me, I braced for him to violate me again.  Instead, I felt incredible pain surge into my side, causing me to scream.  “That should take care of this.” The man said and walked out.  I looked down, and there was the handle of a large blade sticking out of my side.  I could feel a warm liquid running down my leg.  I realized what was happening and what he did.  I started to scream for help.  I knew I had to stay away.  I knew time was passing even though I couldn’t see a clock.  I was getting sleepy, and the world was going dark again.

Authors Note:  The sex and fun will come back.  I hope you enjoy watching my little family get through the good and bad together.  Life brings love and tragedy, the same is true for my family.

Part 35

Eric’s Perspective:

I didn’t see Jason come up for dinner. The event was wrapping up.  He might have come to the ranch, and I missed him.  Dean and Ashton passed by. I asked if they had seen Jason; they hadn’t either.  I called Mrs. Betty, asking if she would take Jason dinner at the station.  I wasn’t sure if he had eaten.  Jason being the youngest, had a special place in Mrs. Betty’s heart.  I think she hoped Jason and her son Brian might find a connection.

Mrs. Betty:

I hung up the phone from Eric, fixed a plate of fried chicken and biscuits.  I had some cherry cobbler left to give Jason for dessert.  I knew all those boys liked to keep healthy and fit, but they never turned down my food.  They could eat healthy at the ranch.  I packaged everything into a basket with some sweet tea and headed to the station.  I decided to walk, and it was a lovely evening.  I knew the boys were busy wrapping up a significant event at the ranch.  The town had been bustling with men coming to buy local goods and have real home-made southern food.

I got to the station and rang the doorbell.  Jason didn’t answer the door.  Maybe he was in the bathroom or the back filing area.  I would text him to come to the restaurant and pick up his dinner.  I hit send and heard Jason’s phone chirp inside.  Maybe he was asleep; I rang the bell again.  Again there wasn’t an answer.  They locked the door at night.  I tried it anyway, the latch opened, and I pushed through the door.  I didn’t see anyone in the lobby area of the station.  I would leave his dinner on the counter.  I knew Mason wouldn’t be happy if Jason left the station un-locked; I wouldn’t tell on that sweet boy.  I left the basket and went back to my store to close up.  I turned to hear the engine of a car going way too fast down the mountain.  When I turned, I saw the patrol car parked on the side of the station.

I saw the headlights of a car speeding down the mountain and no answer at the station.  My common sense told me something was wrong.  I turned around and went back to the station. I would wait there all night if I had to.  I called my husband, asking him to close up the store and meet me at the sheriff’s office if he didn’t hear back from me.

I opened the door to the station and stepped inside.  I called out for Jason, and I didn’t hear a response.  I couldn’t believe he would have left.  I knew I wasn’t supposed to go to the back.  I went into the back of the station.  The lights to the filing room were off.  The only light was coming from behind the door to the holding cells.  Maybe Jason locked himself in a cell; that would make for a great story.  I opened the door, about to say something clever.  The only thing that left my mouth was a blood-curdling scream.  There was Jason, naked with his ankles and wrists bound to the bars.  What made me scream was the large pool of blood on the floor.  The boy was white as a ghost.  I called my husband, telling me to come to the station.  I couldn’t get Jason down myself.  Every moment before my husband arrived seemed like an eternity.  I took off my shawl and wrapped it around the handle of the blad lodge in my poor Jason.  When I touched the blade, Jason moved.  He was still alive, but I didn’t know for how long.  I grew up in the mountains. I knew Jason couldn’t lose much more blood.

I called Dr. Nick's office, and it was closed.  The message gave another number to call for emergencies.  I called the other number, a man’s voice answered.  It wasn’t Dr. Nick. It must be his nurse.  I screamed into the phone that I needed help at the sheriff’s station.  The nurse started to ask questions about what kind of emergency it was. I didn’t have time.  I said, “I used my shawl to stop the bleeding!”  He said, “I am on my way.”  The nurse hung up the phone.

I stood there, trying to keep pressure around the wound.  I was stroking Jason’s cheek. I wasn’t going to lose him.  I hoped he could hear me. I wanted him to know he wasn’t alone.  Help was coming; he just needed to hold for me.

I heard my husband come through the front door of the station. He was yelling my name.  I called out, and he burst through the holding cell area door.  He assessed the situation. I told him I called the nurse.  A couple of minutes later, I heard two voices calling out my name.  My husband rushed out to bring them back to where Jason was.  The nurse brought the doctor.  My husband and I moved out of the way, giving them space to work.  They carefully got Jason down.  Dr. Nick said he needs to go to the emergency room.  The hospital is almost three hours away; Jason did have that kind of time.  We put him into the back of the squad car and went to Dr. Nick’s office.  I called for an ambulance; there was one about thirty miles away at another town's fire station.  Dr. Nick could stabilize Jason long enough to get him to the hospital.  The boy had lost too much blood, Dr. Nick knew his type, but none of us was a match.

I called Eric.  He answered in his happy tone.  I said, “what blood type are you?”  He started to give me a wise-ass answer. I didn’t have time.  “WHAT FUCKING BLOOD TYPE ARE YOU?”  I screamed into the phone.  He told me he wasn’t a match.  I gave him Jason’s blood type, and he said Ashton was a match.  Eric could tell something was wrong. I heard him yell for Ashton.  Eric asked where I was. I told him I was at Dr. Nick’s office.  He said, “I am on my way,” and hung up the phone.  In the questions, I hadn’t told him it was Jason.

Eric:

I saw the call from Mrs. Betty, and we had just closed down for the night.  I couldn’t imagine what she would want.  I hoped it wasn’t a guest giving her trouble.  She asked me for my blood type. That was an odd question.  “Are you doing a blood drive…”  She cut me off and screamed at me about my blood type.  Her voice made the hairs on my entire body stand on end.  I asked what she was looking for; it was the same as Ashton’s.  She told me she was at Dr. Nick’s.  I grabbed Ashton and drove down the mountain toward the town.  I was going far too fast, but I knew how to handle the SUV.  I didn’t notice the headlights coming up behind me.  It was the BMW, hugging the road.  Masson was behind the wheel.

We pulled up to Dr. Nick’s; that’s when I realized Masson was behind us.  We all rushed through the door.  Mrs. Betty grabbed Ashton and moved him next to the table.  A line was drawn from Ashton to Jason, replacing Jason’s lost blood.  I saw Jason on the table with a sheet covering his privates. Jason was very pale.  I started to get unsteady on my feet, seeing Jason lying there.  Mason took me outside to get some air.  He was also giving Dr. Nick room to work.  I called Dean; he was the most recent call other than Mrs. Betty.  I told him what I had just seen.  He said in a flat tone, “we are on our way.”  Just as they were loading Jason into the ambulance, the rest of the family showed up.  There was a short fight about who would ride in the ambulance.  Ashton was still giving Jason blood.  Ashton had to say with Jason.  Mason and Eddy would go to the station and figure out who did this.  Mrs. Betty, her husband, and the rest of us went in two SUVs.

It was a long night at the hospital.  Jason was in surgery for several hours. They were able to repair the severe damage.  Jason would be in the hospital for the rest of the week.  Jason would recover; Chris might end up in prison if he was near the person that did this.

Eddy:

I worked hard to keep my mind clear; seeing Jason made me wonder who was next.  There had been enough tragedy in this family.  We moved up here for a new start, and it got worse.

I hadn’t done any upgrades to the sheriff’s office, and our last event was the fundraiser.  The station did have an old CCTV system, the images weren’t great, but they were better than nothing.  I downloaded all the video footage into my laptop and would work to clean it up.  I found the man on video. It was hard to make out.  The camera didn’t get a good image of his face.  The camera outside did get a good picture of his license plate.  I told Mason that I had a view of the license plate.  He borrowed my laptop and logged into the federal database, searching the plate number.  The car came back registered to a lawyer's office.  Mason searched through state and federal databases for anything about the lawyer.  He got a picture and his bar license.

The lawyer sounded familiar.  I know the family used several different ones.  I checked this wasn’t any lawyer we used.  I would ask Eric if he knew.  I picked up the phone and called Eric.  I heard “Hello” and asked if the name of the lawyer rang any bells.  The line went dead.  I had called Chris by mistake.  Dean called asking what I said to Chris.  He had shattered his phone in his hand while he was on the phone.  The nurses were treating his cuts and giving him a sedative.  Dean explained that Eric was with Chris that why he was calling me back.

I gave the name to Dean; there was silence.  The call didn’t drop, “do you know it?”  “Yea, that’s the lawyer for the guy that abducted Malik, and stealthed Jason.  I put the phone on speaker, Dean told Mason everything he knew about the man.  Mason was able to make calls and flash his badge.  I realized why Chris had such a violent reaction when I said the name.

Eric:

I heard Chris answer his phone, and the next sound was the crunching of plastic.  I saw Chris with a vacant stare, his face red and a crushed phone in his hand.  Pieces of the phone had lodged into his ear and hand.  He was bleeding enough for the nurses to take notice.  The hospital did the standard practice of having a doctor looking him over. He was visibly upset.  They gave him a low-dose sedative to calm him down.  I explained that Jason that we were family of Jason, who was in surgery.  I had medical power of attorney for every member of the family.  This enabled the family to make medical decisions.  Jason’s prevented us from having to call his mother or the hospital making decisions.

The medication was setting in; Chris wasn’t as red as before.  He still wasn’t talking.  I knew better than to push him to talk.  I asked the doctor if he could give me a short script for Chris.  I needed him clear, not blind with rage.

The head nurse came to tell us that Jason was in a room but no visitors.  He needed time to recover.  She said Jason could have visitors tomorrow afternoon.  Chris started to say something. I cut him off.  I thanked the nurse for watching over our “brother.”  I had booked several hotel rooms near the hospital.  I asked Mrs. Betty if she wanted a ride home.  I had booked rooms for them.  She was going to decline, for once I gave her “the look.”  She agreed; none of us had brought clothes.  I told Mrs. Betty there was a mall nearby we could get clothes for everyone.  I didn’t want Thing alone on the property. I sent him to the town’s hotel.

We left the hospital, physically and mentally exhausted.  They gave me extra sedatives for Chris to get him through the night.  We went to the hotel, all of us having a restless night's sleep.  The following day, Mrs. Betty, myself, and Malik went to the mall.  We picked out enough clothes for the week.

Mason and Eddy would be heading down today; if Mrs. Betty wanted to go back to the town, she could take the BMW.  The family went to a local diner for breakfast. It was a quiet meal.  Everyone was still in shock; anger hadn't set in yet.  We finished breakfast.  We got back to the hotel, waiting for the hospital to call when we could see Jason.  Mason and Eddy were waiting in the hotel lobby.  Mason told us that FBI was coming in to talk to the family and Jason if he was up for it.  The man’s attacks on others, not just the family, had cross state lines.  The family was his latest fixation.  Chris offered to wait at the ranch for the man to come by. He would send him to the FBI in pieces.  The investigators understood Chris’s anger.

Mason got the call that Jason could have a couple of visitors.  The agents asked if they could go first.  Mason said he would go with them.  The rest of us would wait in the hospital lobby.  The agents didn’t spend much time with him. They were respectful in not pushing too hard.  I knew Chris needed to see Jason was ok; that would help calm him down.  I took the big lug to see Jason.  Jason had a goofy grin, “what brings you guys to my suite this fine afternoon?”  I smiled, “they gave you the good shit.”  Jason giggled the grimaced in pain from his wound.  “I will be fine. The night nurse has a great ass.”  Jason was happy and goofy on pain meds, which had a calming effect on Chris.

Mason:

The FBI agents informed me that the man was wanted on numerous accounts of assault and murder.  His latest fixation was on the family.  He had been stalking them when they moved from the city to the mountain.  They were surprised this was the only bad thing that happened thus far.  That statement meant he was capable of much worse.

I didn’t want to hide anything from the family, but controlling the information flow would be a good idea.  I saw how Chris reacted when he found out who hurt Jason.  The agents asked about security at the ranch.  I told them there was a mountain lion I had been tracking, but cameras and sensors were on the property.  They asked for me to notify them if he showed up.  I asked, “what if the mountain lion gets him?”  They replied flatly, “there’s controlling nature up there.”

I told them that I would call if I had any additional information.  I would have Eddy upload all the data he had.  The FBI can be a pain in the ass, but saying that “we are working with the fed” can have its benefits.  I decided that I would hold out until Jason was out of recovery to tell the family what the agents had said.  I knew how close Jason had come to the abyss.  I wasn’t going to let anything touch my family.

I asked Eddy if he could connect my phone to the surveillance system at the ranch.  Eddy had already done it.  My phone went off, and it was that mountain lion sniffing around for food.  I would need to trap and relocate him soon.  He stayed away when there were groups; anyone alone could be in trouble.  I was glad Thing was at the hotel.

Jason:

I woke up in a hospital bed, with wires and tubes connected to everything.  The pain in my side was bad, but I could handle it.  The nurse gave me a button to press for pain medication.  I was still tired after surgery.  From the window in my room, it was nighttime.  I wanted to see my family, but I would take a nap first.

I woke up from my nap with a nurse bringing me a light breakfast.  She said I had visitors, but they would have to wait till I ate and the doctor saw me.  The nurse told me some FBI agents were here to talk to me.  I tried to eat, and my side was in tremendous pain.  I pushed the button and instantly felt better.  I finished my food and waited for the doctor.  He came in and checked me over, said I was recovering nicely.  I could go home in a couple of days.  He asked if I had anyone at home that would help take care of me.  I giggled, “I live with a small army of men.”  He didn’t know what that meant but assumed it was a good thing.

Mason and the FBI were the first to visit.  I gave them my account of the police station.  They asked about the bathhouse, I didn’t want to talk about that.  Mason tried to encourage me, I finally told the story.  They left, the nurse came back asking if I could handle any more.  I said “yes.”  I pushed my pain button another time.  Chris and Eric walked in.  I love those two, I love them all.  I love this button.  I remember a hug, it hurt but worth it.  I needed another nap.

Someone has fucked with the wrong family in the wrong town !!

You don’t fuck with our family and get away with it !

I suspect that neither the family or residents of the town won’t stop until sweet justice is served. 

Maybe the mountain lion will get a free fresh meal ?? 😈

Holy fuck!  I feel sorry for the bastard that hurt Jason - not really.  Not sure who I want to ruin him more...Chris or Mrs. Betty?  Congrats on more perfection in your storytelling....really love how it was told by different characters in the last few chapters. 

1 hour ago, pozpopperpig said:

Holy fuck!  I feel sorry for the bastard that hurt Jason - not really.  Not sure who I want to ruin him more...Chris or Mrs. Betty?  Congrats on more perfection in your storytelling....really love how it was told by different characters in the last few chapters. 

I think I am going to write in this stile for a bit on the story.  It makes it easier to provide detail and give the others of the family more voice to the story.

These characters have become almost real to me. I was almost afraid to read the last chapter. It was hard enough loosing Tom, but the thought of loosing Jason especially in such a brutal way would have been very unsettling. 

Part 36

Eric:

The air was thick and heavy at the hotel.  I hoped that Chris would feel better after seeing Jason.  Chris’s worry about Jason was gone once he saw him.  Chris’s rage was not going away.  Chris wasn’t talking; that was never a good sign.  We all settled into the hotel lobby, and it was easier than everyone in a single room.  Mason told us what the FBI said about the man and the family is his new target.  We all talked, Chris was still silent.  Jackson gave me a look, telling me to pull Chris out of it.  I asked Chris to come with me to get a drink.  He ignored me.  I asked again, only not as much of a question.  He got the point and headed to the bar with me.

We sat, and I tried to calm Chris down.  I didn’t want him doing anything stupid.  Also, I wouldn’t say I liked the same black cloud forming over the ranch.  I know my big lug heard me.  He was working hard to put his rage back in the bottle.  He knew letting himself get out of control wouldn’t help anyone, especially Jason.

I had told Eddy to order whatever equipment was needed to secure the property.  I wasn’t going to let the man into our home.  Based on the cost, I don’t think a rat could go by unnoticed.

Dean:

Sitting in the waiting room waiting for Jason to get out of surgery, my mind went back to the first time I saw him.  Chris called him “a broken angel,” sitting in his car, in the club parking lot, and a loaded gun on the passenger seat.  I remember his vacant stare, spending the night with him.  The family and I worked hard to earn his trust and give our broken angel wings again.  It seemed like yesterday that Mason and I were at his graduation from the academy.  I knew what happened to him wasn’t my fault.  I still felt responsible.  He had been attacked twice by the same person, the first time in my club.

I thought of the night that Ashton and I drove Malik into the car of the man that would be our stalker.  We wanted to help Malik; maybe we should have kept our mouths shut.  The feeling of regret and guilt was overwhelming.  I needed some time to think.  I went up to Ashton, and my room got a bottle of something strong from the mini-fridge.  I sat on the bed, drinking, and thinking.

Ashton and Jason had issues with their sexuality, coming from different directions.  I knew that if Jason ever got married, his mother wouldn’t be there.  It was a relief when Jason’s surgery was a success.  When we get him home, I wasn’t going to leave his side.  I loved him like he was my little brother.  Knowing that this monster was stalking us gave me a perverse sense of happiness.  The spider always welcomes a fly.

Mason:

I knew Chris would have a visceral reaction to the news of the man hunting the family.  I also knew Chris would welcome the opportunity to get his hands on the man.  I didn’t need any family members going to prison.  Many things can happen to someone on the mountain if they aren’t careful.  I couldn’t hide any “accidents,” the feds were after this man as well.

Malik:

When Mason told us it was the same man that abducted me and now hurt Jason.  I was brought back to that dark room, tied down to a bench, and kept semi-conscious.  I only told the authorities the details I could remember of what he did to me.  I never told the family. They didn’t need to know.  That would only fuel any guilt that Ashton and Dean felt.  It wasn’t their fault I got into that man's car; it was my own.  I had introduced this man to our family, how could I live with that.

Jacob:

I watch as each member of the family went in different directions after Mason gave us the news.  I knew each of their stories and could guess their feelings.  This family had been through a lot. I knew we would get through this.  Soon enough, we could bring our broken angel home and nurse him back to health.

I had Eddy cancel the rest of the year's events and refund any deposits.  I couldn’t think of hosting any events, and I wouldn’t have anyone on the mountain until this man was brought to justice.  Dave was sitting on the arm of my oversized chair.  He was gently rubbing my back.  We had been together long enough to know what the other was thinking.

Mrs. Betty:

My phone hadn’t stopped ringing since we left the town.  I had put it on silent while we were at the hospital.  When we got back to our rooms that night after Jason was out of surgery, I finally checked my voice mail.  I think I had a message from every person that lived in our little town on the mountain.

There was a call from the Mayor. His message was, “call me when you get this.”  I called the Mayor.  He told me that the FBI and State law enforcement were all over the town.  They had left some officers and agents behind in case the man decided to make a second appearance.  They also needed permission to search the ranch.  I told the Mayor to have them call anyone in the family.  They were all on the title.

Eric:

While I was talking with Chris, I got a call from an unknown number.  It was the FBI. They had a search warrant for the ranch.  They were calling as a courtesy, and the warrant was a formality.  I appreciate them not breaking down the doors.  I had Eddy from his computer open the gates, turn on the lights and unlock the doors.  I could only imagine the looks when they searched the toy boxes in the bedroom.  I started to laugh at the thought.

Chris glared at me, laughing.  “What the fuck is funny about all this!”  My big lug blustered.  I pulled myself together.  “The federal government is going to search and photograph your and Eddy’s toy collection.  They may want to search your guy’s holes for any missing persons.”  I started to laugh at the thought.  Chris started to chuckle.  It was good to hear something besides sadness and anger.  We went back to tell the group.

Mrs. Betty and her husband would be heading back to town.  The family decided we would stay till Jason was released from the hospital.

It was getting toward the end of the week. Jason would be released any day.  The doctor wanted to be sure Jason was safe for the long drive back.  The surgeon and physician at the hospital had coordinated Jason’s on-going care with Dr. Nick.  We were going to get a hospital bed put into the living room.  Jason was clear that he didn’t want to sleep alone.  I ordered an adjustable bed to replace the one he had in the bedroom upstairs.  The doctor didn’t want him going up and downstairs.  I told him that wasn’t a problem.  We had a stair climber.

Chris:

My broken angel was finally coming home.  Nothing was going to hurt him again; I would make sure of it.  Jason was being taken home by medical transport.  I would ride in the transport; no one would argue with me about it.  My angle would be safe in our family home.  I was tired of this man hurting my family. He should be so lucky that the law catches him before I do.  I had learned a trick to help keep my anger at bay, give myself a minor distraction.  No one knew. I had one of my large plugs sealed into my hole.  They put my angel onto a bed in the back of the medical transport.  I got into the front passenger seat for the long drive home.

There wasn’t much for traffic.  The drive felt longer than usual.  The driver was careful with the speed limit and taking turns.  He didn’t want to bump Jason around.  My broken angel slept the entire way home.  They still had him on strong pain medication, especially for the long drive home.  The only thing I wanted was Jason at home, in bed recovering.  Nothing else mattered till Jason was back on his feet.

Dean:

I had the largest SUV; most of the family were with me, the rest with Eric in the Range Rover.  I drove in front of the transport, Eric behind.  No stupid drivers were going to hit that van with our precious cargo.  Everyone was quiet all the way home.  We turned into the town.  Everyone was lining the streets like it was a diplomates motorcade going through.  Everyone in that town loved Jason.  They wanted to know Jason had come home.

We pulled up to the ranch. I knew that officers had searched the place.  They didn’t leave a mess, but you could tell they had been there.  The driver pulled gurney with Jason out of the van.  Chris grabbed the front and Malik back of the stretcher, and the two carried Jason upstairs without any effort.  They transferred Jason onto his new adjustable bed.  Each time Jason winced in pain, Chris’s body would tense.  Ashton’s and my bed were next to Jason’s; we pushed it a little closer.  If Jason made any noises during the night, we would hear.  We didn’t want Chris to hover; sometimes, he forgets how significant a physical presence he can be.

Once we got Jason settled in bed, Dr. Nick asked us all to leave while he checked the wound.  He wasn’t concerned about privacy.  He didn’t want a room full of large men hovering over him.  We had a camera system installed in the bedroom.  The camera system was designed for our own entertainment.  Now we used it to monitor Jason.

Eddy:

It was good to have Jason home, everyone but Chris had a sense of relief.  It was giving Jason time to heal.  I received a call from the Mayor.  It was odd; those usually went through Eric.  The Mayor asked if I could come to his office whenever I had a spare moment.

Jason was situated, Dr. Nick was checking him over.  Everyone was distracted or tired, making it a good time to slip out.  I tapped Jackson on the shoulder and told him where I was going.  I didn’t want Chris to get even more stressed than he already was.

I took one of the cars down the mountain to the Mayor’s office.  I had never been alone with a government official.  This place might be a small town; it was a big deal for me.  The woman in the front showed me into the Mayor’s office.  He asked if I knew anything about these, sliding a spec sheet for high-end security cameras.  I explained these are used for monitoring public areas; in larger city’s they are common.  These were new tech, high-resolution, not the typical hard-to-see black and white images for the older cameras.  He said the FBI and State only had the budget to give us the cameras.  They didn’t provide any funds for the infrastructure to install, connect and manage the video streams.  That wasn’t a problem.  I had plenty of resources from the upgrades to the ranch.  I would send the feeds to my servers at the ranch and give the Mayor and law enforcement access.

We had finished a “remodel” of the town.  Jackson and I had the forethought to put high-speed data lines in the ground.  Getting these up wouldn’t be a problem.  I loaded the camera into the car and drove back up the mountain to talk to Jackson.

Jackson and I looked over a town map, figuring the best place to put the cameras.  Once we had a plan, I needed to install some additional software for these specific surveillance cameras.  I started my installation; Jackson was on the phone with his crew that lived in town.  They would have the job done in a couple of days.

I had recently installed a powerful video server for the ranch surveillance system.  During the installation of the new cameras' software, the server was running slower than it should.  At first, I thought it was the new software.  I did a routine check of the server.

The family wasn’t the only people watching our cameras.  Someone had hacked into my server and was watching all the camera feeds.  That included the ranch, in the house, and the bedroom.  I didn’t want to let the person on to the fact I had caught them.  I moved the stream to video files from a couple of weeks ago.  If they wanted to watch the family fucking, go ahead.  I would give the asshole something to jerk off, too, while I hunted him down.

Mason:

While I had been a sheriff in a sleep town for several years, it was not the extent of my career.  I had worked in state and federal law enforcement.  The house was quiet while everyone waited for Dr. Nick.  They all watched him from the bedroom cameras.  From years of training and experience with a cyber crime unit, I knew the sound of a computer specialist's on a mission.  There was an almost frantic pace to their keyboard and mouse clicks.  I looked to see Eddy’s head buried in this laptop screen.  I could tell he was focused and a little angry.  Enough was going on, and I didn’t need to be the bringer of any more bad news.  I casually walked over to Eddy.

I saw a window open, a video of a family fuck session in the bedroom.  “You are horny now?” I asked Eddy in a quiet tone.  He didn’t respond.  I realized he wasn’t watching the video.  Eddy’s focus was on the code he was rapidly typing out.  I knew better than to disturb him.  I wrote on a piece of paper, “Should I call the FBI?”  I slid it under his nose.  He saw the note and shook his head “yes.”

Part 37

Ashton:

Dr. Nick came down and told us Jason could have visitors, and we could all sleep upstairs.  “There are going to be a large lube event’s put a drop cloth over him.  I don’t want his bandages getting lube or cum on them.”  The family had a bit of a laugh, it was a bad joke, but any joke was good these days.

I saw Dean go up to the hotel room after Mason told us the man that attacked Jason was the same as Malik’s abductor.  Dean and I shared the same sense of responsibility.  If the incident with Malik at the restaurant hadn’t happened, he might not have gotten into the man’s car.  We didn’t want the focus pulled away from Jason; we both shared a couple of drinks that afternoon.

Once Dr. Nick was done and left, we all went up to talk to Jason.  Chris was the first up the stairs.  Malik was right behind.  We all got up to the room. Jason was smiling and happy.  He must have taken one of his pain meds.  He looked at all of us, “what are you guys doing? Why is everyone dressed?  I am naked under this blanket.  Why am I the only one naked?”  He had a goofy grin that gave us all a smile.  He had almost died now. He wanted us to strip?  I had to ask, “you want us to get naked?”  Jason smiled, “no, that’s stupid.  I want you to get naked and fuck.  I don’t want to sit up here and watch TV all day.  You guys can put on a show.”  None of us moved; we didn’t know if he was serious.  “What does a guy have to do to watch you all have some gay poz sex?  I got stabbed for fuck sake, let's do some fucking…for fuck sake.”  He was a little high on his meds, but any excuse is a good one.  We all headed off to the bathrooms and showers.  If Jason wanted a show, we weren’t going to let our boy down.

Dean and I were the first done with our shower and cleaning.  We walked out; Jason was waiting with an eager grin.  I moved down and started working Dean’s nipples.  I heard him as Jason, “what would you like for us to do?  You can have anything you want.”  I should have put some “restraints” on Jason’s imagination.  I heard Jason reply, “I want to see you rail Ashton harder than you ever have.  I like the sweat to fly off his body with every slam of your cock in his hole.”  I stopped my sucking.  I like Dean’s rough fucks.  I knew that Jason’s request would drive Dean to achieve a new level of destruction of my hole.  Dean was at least kind enough to eat my hole before he pounded me into the wall.

I felt the Dean’s lube slick fingers coating my poz cave.  I knew I was in for a pile-driving fuck.  I then felt the head of Dean’s stinger at my twitching hole.  Part of me was excited, and part of me was bracing for what was to follow.  Just before Dean’s first entry into my hole, the rest of the family started emerging.  I stood up and kissed Dean.  I was giving my hole time to understand what was going to happen.  Once everyone was back in the room.  Jason announced, “Let the poz fucking begin!”

I was about to say that Mason and Eddy were missing.  Dean slammed his cock in me hard.  The only thought I had after that was looking for something to hold onto.

David:

Jacob, myself, and Eric were the “beginning” of this family.  We had watched through the years its steady growth.  We were proud and honored to be part of something so unique.  It was almost comedic that we had a family member just out of the hospital wanting to watch poz pig sex.  Most people after the hospital go home and watch old re-runs of B movies.  In this family, we did things differently.  We put on a raw fuck show for our wounded boy.

I was eating Jacobs's ass while he sucked his Dad’s cock.  Jackson had a nice rhythm in Jacob’s mouth, set by Jake, who was fucking his dad.  Eric had posted up behind Chris, giving him a good dicking.  Then I heard Jason, “no, no, no.  You are all doing this wrong!”  He was loopy from his medication.  Any excuse to fuck was a good one; making Jason happy was a bonus.  I pulled my face from Jacob’s ass.  “What would you like us to do?”  We watching Jason think for a second, then he laid out his demands.

“I want Chris riding one of his ass-splitting dildos, with the constant drool from his cock filling a glass.  I want Shane to fuck Malik, Jacob rimming Jackson, Jake fucking David, and you two…Dean, I thought you could do better.”  I knew Ashton would be sore tomorrow.  I heard Eric, “where are.”  Jason cut him off, “less talking and more with poz cum pig fucking, dance for me pigs, dance.”  Jason said with a chuckle.  Getting directions was fun.  We might have to make this a regular event.  We all assumed are directed positions.  Jacob was under the rim chair, sucking away on his dad’s hole.  I was impaled on Jake’s cock.  There was always something naughty about sex with your husband's brother.  Jake was a skilled top, I had no complaints.  We were all getting into our rhythm.

“Stop, stop, this isn’t working for me,”  Jason yelled.  “My cock is not hard.”  I replied, “that’s probably the medication.”  Jason still with a goofy look, “that might be true; it could also be true that you all can do better.  I got stabbed, don’t you all want to help me feel better.”  He handed out his next series of parings.  This time, Chris was riding Jackson’s arm.  Jackson was sitting on my cock.  Jake and fucking Jacob.  I was inside Dean, and Eric was inside Ashton.  Jason had something for seeing Ashton getting railed.  We all continued in the new configuration.

“wait, wait, everyone, WAIT!  I would like to see you all cum into the glass that Chris’s cock has been drooling in.  Once you all have done that, you will bring me the glass of the family’s charged seed.  I will drink the seed, and it will fulfill my lust.  Then you are all dismissed. I will take my nap.”  Jason was making his best King Lear impression.  We all continued to fuck and play, passing the glass around each of us, dropping our loads in it.  I was the last to fill the glass, walking it over to Jason.  He drank it down like he was starving.  He finished the glass, “The family seed always leaves a tingle on the tongue, I can taste the unique flavor of our family charge.”  Jason handed me back the glass.

Family fucking was a great way to spend any afternoon.

Mason:

I watched Eddy working, and I could hear the rest of the family upstairs.  I thought I heard Jason giving orders like he was a king holding court.  I was more focused on Eddy.  I didn’t understand what he was doing exactly, but I knew he was a dog with a bone.

I had called the FBI agent. They had connected with Eddy’s computer and were working on tracking where the stream was received.  I quietly asked Eddy, “does this mean the FBI is watching one of the family fuck sessions?”  Eddy realized what he had done, turned red, and nodded, “yes.”  Something funny about a group of federal agents was watching a group of men having poz pig sex.  I have never fucked a fed before; maybe the day would come.  They were able to trace the feed to find a router in an empty warehouse.  The man was smart.  However, smart men always do something stupid.

Eric:

With the family orgy over, I took a quick shower.  I put on a tight t-shirt, jockstrap and headed downstairs.  I noticed that Mason and Eddy were missing from our family fuck party.  I saw the two at the table, Eddy on the phone and working fast on his laptop.  I looked at Mason, and he walked over to fill me in.

Just as Mason was starting to talk, Eddy got off the phone.  Mason thought it better if Eddy explained.  Eddy filled me in. I was getting angrier with each new revelation.  This man was taking everything from us, and he had violated our bedroom.  I wasn’t going to let him run us out of our new home.  Before we went any further, I would bring the family down.  We all needed to figure out the next steps.  Eddy told me all the cameras at the moment were off-line.  “That means he could be on the property, and we wouldn’t know it?”  I asked.  Mason walked over and got his rifle and pistol from the safe.

Eddy was working fast to bring the cameras back on-line without sending their live feed to the man, wherever he was.  Eddy brought the security and property management systems back on-line.  Eddy turned the outside floodlights, locked the doors, activated the motion sensors, and sent all the camera feeds to the living room TV.  Everyone came down.  I could see on the TV that Jason was asleep.  I saw Chris give him a gentle kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

The family assembled, Eddy filled them in.  He told us about the security breach and the request by the Mayor.  Eddy could update the security and stop the feed once the feds told him to cut it off.  Mason was standing at the windows watching the tree-line.  I thought I saw something move.  I touched Mason’s arm, “I saw it too; it’s just that mountain lion.  He won’t come out into the light.  The campers probably left some food scraps.  I am going to have to trap him once this is over.”

I heard Eddy’s phone ring; the FBI said he could shut down the feed.  Eddy closed the feed, and installed a security fix.  A notification that a car was coming up the road set off everyone’s phone.  It was one of ours, Ashton had sent for Thing.  Ashton called Thing, told him to stay in the car till Mason escorted him in.  The moment Thing entered the house. He started removing his clothes, Ashton stopped him.  Ashton explained to Thing what was going on.  He directed Thing to check on Jason regularly and fix everyone a drink.  Mason didn’t think the man would show up any time soon. He would wait till someone was alone.  The man preferred ambush, where the victim didn’t put up a fight.  We would leave all the lights outside the ranch on till this was over.

We all went to the living room to sit and talk. We all needed a break.  I wanted to change the subject.  I asked Dean to give us his feedback about “3P” and what we could do differently or better next year.

Dean:

Every time there was a new violation by the man, both I and Ashton felt responsible.  We were careful to hide our feelings.  I didn’t know what Eric was asking me about “3P,” we have more important things.  I realized he was trying to change the subject to something that wasn’t Jason or the man.

I explained to the family, as usual, the event was a great success.  There weren’t any significant issues or anything we could change that would solve them.  The guests liked the poppers bottles, and a few asked if we could do body paint.  Then they wouldn’t have to carry a bottle.  I had done a quick search; airbrush body paint and a stencil would be easy.

I did have a problem with trash, the guests were respectful, but the cans got full fast.  We should put out more and change them more often.  Eric asked about events if everyone feels that they got what they came for.

I had noticed some guys being a bit arrogant about what they put their dick into.  I heard one guy say, “he’s not pretty enough for me to gift.”  That irritated Eric and Malk fast.  They wanted to know who he was, his phone number.  They were over-reacting.  I had already barred the man from any events.  He had a large rig; throwing him out would have been hours of trying to get his coach out.

We could build some free-stating temporary structures, creating glory holes and anonymous breeding opportunities.  Not because of the idiot snob; some people are really into anonymous poz fucking.

We went around the room talking about all the interesting fucks we had taken.  Jacob thanked us all for his nightly cum and cookies.  Eric’s phone rang.  I could tell it was Mrs. Betty.  He told her she didn’t have to bring dessert every time she came up.  Eric got off the phone, told Thing to make coffee.  Mrs. Betty was coming up with dessert.  She wanted to see Jason.  David and Jacob went to tidy the room, make sure all the toys, lube, and errant cum stains were cleaned up.  I don’t think Mrs. Betty had seen our bedroom.  I did hear Eric tell her to wait in her car till Mason came out to get her.  Then he started apologizing for assuming.  I don’t know what she said. I am sure it would be an interesting story.

There was a knock at the door, Mrs. Betty entered.  There was a revolver on her hip.  That’s why Eric was apologizing.  The smell of coffee and warm apple pie was always intoxicating.  Mrs. Betty said she would serve pie right after she saw Jason.  Chris took her up the stairs to the bedroom.  They weren’t up there long; Jason was still asleep.  She kissed his head and felt his warm cheek.  I think she needed to wipe the memory of his cold skin when he was bleeding in the sheriff station.

We all moved around the table, Mrs. Betty complimented Thing on his work.  She didn’t call him Thing, she went by his given name.  Things position as property was only known to the family and event guests.  He talked to her about how he made it, the type of wood, and the processes Thing used to make it.  Thing was permitted to speak about his work and interact with members of the town.

We sat talking about anything and everything except the tragic events of the past few weeks.  It was nice, and it felt almost normal.  I was looking forward to when Jason would be back at the family table.

Part 38

Jake:

Sitting around the table with my brother, father, and the rest of the family was always surreal.  The first time dad entered my hole after mom was gone, I could never imagine we would end-up here.  These men, apart from father and brother, were the best things that ever happened to me.

I wasn’t sure when dad and I decided to move into the condo, it was the best decision we ever made.  I had questions leaving all that behind for this ranch.  I find myself sitting at a large table with a bunch of poz pig men I call family and lovers.  A delightful woman from a small town in the mountain, holding court in the middle of all us pigs.  Given everything has happened and will happen, it’s moments like this are magical.

I worked with dad in managing the construction around the ranch and the town.  I didn’t meet a single person that showed me anything but kindness.  There were several that should lay off the bottle; we all have our issues.

Mrs. Betty was saying her goodbyes, and it was getting late.  Mason walked her out to her car.  Once Mrs. Betty was down the mountain, we all went up to bed.  We left the floodlights on outside and locked the doors.  It was always calming to fall asleep in my dad’s arms.  Regularly I would wake up with his bone buried in my back yard.

I was the first one up the following morning.  I started the coffee.  I was standing in just my underwear I was reviewing the draft plans dad had made for the town's new cameras.  I saw a few minor issues, nothing that would stop the project.  The family had decided that we weren’t going to be trapped on our land.  We made a rule that no one goes anywhere alone.  Mason had to deputize Chris.

Dad had me go with him into town to survey the locations for the cameras.  Doing all the work around the town, I knew just about everyone.  I also knew the ladies didn’t mind me working shirtless, and a few men caught a glimpse as well.  I can’t say I haven’t been raw fucked behind a barn or two in this little mountain town.  Dr. Nick had taken my ass a couple of times when I was running wire in his new clinic.

My role has always been a supporting one, either in my father's construction company or managing The Tom.  I was directing the crew in starting the installation of the new cameras.  We had data cables in the ground already.  I saw a black suburban coming over the rise and into town.  I saw the glint of the tell tail semi-hidden red and blue flashing lights in the grill.  The SUV turned and headed up the road toward the ranch.  I knew Chris and Mason were up at the ranch with Jason.  Any un-invited guests were not welcome.

I jumped in my car and followed the suburban.  The SUV pulled over to the side of the road, and large man got out.  He was over 6’ and a solid build wearing a well-tailored black suit.  He flashed his badge and signaled me to pull over.  He had pulled back the bottom of his jacket, showing his FBI-issued firearm.  He meant business.

I pulled over. He told me to show him my hands.  I still didn’t have a shirt on, and some very short shorts.  It was apparent I had no place to hide a weapon.  I made sure to step away from my car, so he had a full view of my body.  I couldn't see his eyes. Based on the tilt of his head, he was taking a look at my cock ring enhanced package.  He asked why I was following him.  I explain that I lived at the ranch, and considering the recent events, he might want an escort.  I told him I called ahead and said that he looked to be FBI.  He took his hand off his weapon and approached me with his hand stretched out.  He introduced himself as agent Lewis.  He explained that considering who the family had become the target of, heightened precautions were necessary.  I asked him how dangerous was this man.  The agent told me the man had committed several acts of assault and attempted murder across several states.  His stalking of our family was the closest they had come to finally catching him.  Agent Lewis explained he was a criminal profiler and military-trained sharpshooter.  He would stay with the family till the man left the state or made another attempt.  A cold chill ran up my spine, but the blood flowed to my cock.

He got back in his car, this time allowing me to take the lead to the ranch.  Mason came out to greet us, introducing himself as the sheriff.  The agent said he noticed some state troopers in the town providing additional support.  I said, “he should be most afraid of Mrs. Betty. She would kill him on the spot given a chance.”  I quickly learned the FBI was short on humor.  His ass wasn’t short of anything. It was round and in need of deep rimming.

The officer asked Mason if there was a place they could stash his vehicle.  He said he needed to blend in with the family, not drawing attention.  I said, “then the suit needs to go.  I have some clothes you can wear.  I came down with a slightly too small crop top and a jockstrap.  The agent looked a the outfit.  He asked, “You don’t have anything with more fabric?”  I explained our usual attire around the house, but I would find him some shorts.  Those would be a bit tight and show off his ass.

Chris:

I heard everything that was said by the agent downstairs.  Jake filled me in as he came up to get clothes.  Jake was starting his recovery, and they had lowered his pain medication.  Jason was in pain. There wasn’t much I could do to help.  I never liked feeling helpless.  I kept my focus on Jason and getting him anything he needed.  I could easily carry him into the bathroom.  He insisted on walking there himself.  I saw the clothes Jake brought down for the FBI agent.

I gave it two days before the agent had his cock in a hole or a cock in his hole.  We did keep condoms in case someone did want’ the family sting.  We had yet to use any.  I heard the agent given in and asked where he could hang his suit.  My priority was on taking care of Jason. I could find underwear to show off my assets later.

Jacob:

David and I had got to Mrs. Betty’s to pick up some meals for the house.  I received a text from Jake about our house guest.  I asked Mrs. Betty if she could make a meal for an extra person.  She said she had packed for three additional guests.  David and I walked out of Mrs. Betty’s and got into the SUV.  We were heading up the mountain, I couldn’t wait to see how Jake had dressed the agent.

I felt the SUV suddenly pull to one side, and a warning came on the dash.  One of the tires was low.  I could tell it was losing air fast.  I pulled the SUV over; somebody had reduced the tire to bits of rubber and just the rim.  Then I saw the bullet lodged in the rim.  I called the ranch.  Mason was on his way down.  Mrs. Betty had heard the shot, and her headlights were coming up on me fast.  Behind here were men with rifles and dogs.  They estimated the angle of the bullet and headed into the woods.  I was worried they might get hurt.  Mrs. Betty smile, “you don’t know much about mountain hunters.  That man may not see the light of morning.  Let’s get that tire changed and get you back to the ranch.  One of the older men stayed behind to help me with the SUV.  We got the spare on, and we all headed up the mountain, meeting Mason coming down.  He passed us to join the hunt.  The agent was gone by the time we got to the ranch. I assumed he joined the search party.  Jason was asleep while Mrs. Betty prepared food and fresh coffee.

Mrs. Betty:

I knew the men that followed me up to meet Jacob and David.  I knew between their rifles and their dogs. This nightmare would be over.  Those men had tracked several bears and other large animals that had harassed the town.  They would often trap, a few times they had to kill.  I knew tonight they weren’t looking to trap.  I had brought a bottle of the finest whisky in my store to celebrate the ending of this horrific event.  That’s when I saw a man appear out of the forest and into the floodlight-lit clearing.  I called for Mason, and it was Chris who came through the door first.  He was barreling toward the man, faster than I had seen any man move.  Chris knocked the man over with the power of a locomotive.  Chris and the man struggled on the grass, brawled. Mason was next, aiming his rifle, waiting for an opportunity to shoot.  I heard a gunshot rip through the air.  Both Chris and the man stopped moving.  Chris moved, and I breathed a sigh of relief.  The man pushed Chris off of him.  The man was gasping for air.  The man wasn’t breathing when I reached the two.  I watched as the bloodstain growing rapidly on Chris’s shirt.  I knew Chris was shot.  I ran out to the field, the rest of the boys passing by me.  I heard the SUV pull up and slam to a halt.  The rest of the boys piling out of their car and running into the clearing.  Everyone was there except for Mason and Jason.  We all sat and watched as the life drained from Chris.  He smiled, “that fucker will never hurt my family again.”  Chris’s body gave up its last measure of life.  His final act was the protection of his family.  I knew shortly it would be mine to hole these boys together.

Eric:

We all sat silently in the field.  Mrs.  Betty went into the house and found a sheet to lay over Chris and the man.  There were no words, this my second great loss.  I wasn’t about to let this family fall apart. We needed each other now more than ever.  None of us moved till the coroner showed up at almost dawn to collect the two men.

The blood-stained ground stood as a memorial of where the champion of our family had fallen.

I knew we would rise from this great tragedy. I didn’t know how or when.  Jackson came and put his arm around me.  He said in a fatherly tone, “we will grieve, we will honor, and we will move forward.  He fought hard for this family. We won’t let that sacrifice go to waste.

Mrs. Betty convinced us to move inside.  Then I realized we would have to tell Jason.

Authors Note:  This is not where our story will end, this wouldn't break this family.  Their story is far from concluded.