Families start somewhere...

@Navi38 thank you so much for bringing life back into this story. 

I just love how all of the characters form intimate relationships with each other through piggy hot sex.  One big happy family. 

I’m always amazed when I come back to find multiple chapters waiting to be read.  

Thanks for writing and keeping all our cocks hard & leaking. 

Already looking forward to more hot & sweaty family fuck adventures. 

Authors Note: Chris and Grant are a father and son, they came up to the ranch to talk about buying the sex club where they were pozzed. Their story is in "I found Adam."

Part 64

Chris:

Dad and I pulled up to the ranch. A hunky daddy type came out to meet us, another stud followed beside him. “What I wouldn’t give to be spit roasted by you and that daddy.” I had a bit of a chuckle at my boy. Since that night at the sex club, there were always a few men coming through our house every week to play.

“Chris, we need to pull it together. I don’t know if these guys are as piggy as we are. We are also here for business, so don’t fuck it up. No real, don’t fuck the price higher. We can be open about really wanting the property and some of our plans.” Chris shook his head that he understood. “Dad, I did deep clean, so can you give me some dick tonight. I know we can be quiet.”

We got out of the car and I met Jackson and Jacob. Both Jackson and Jacob not shy about looking over me and my dad. I hoped they considered us “new meat.” Jackson explained that he was in-charge of construction for the town and the ranch, Jackson was event manager for ranch.

I was sure to give my best smile and tense my muscle under my fitted shirt. If the two wanted to shop, I would be sure to show my best. Jackson explained that the town diner catered to the ranch a lot, tonight we would have some of the best fried chicken on the planet. What I wanted is that daddy cock.

Grant:

Since my conversion at the sex club by view toward men had started to change. I never had an emotional connection, only sexual. The needle had started to move, especially when it came to my son. He had changed from my boy to the sex pig that I loved, and loved to fuck. I didn’t know if I was “ok” with this feeling, I did enjoy what we had.

Watching Jackson and Jacob walk up to the car, they could pass for father and son. The way they talked and acted toward each other it was obvious they were dating if not married. They showed us up to the big expansive ranch house. The place could easily be featured in Architectural Digest or “the top destination of places to fuck.”

Jackson gave us a tour of the house, ignoring the upstairs. I wasn’t going to pry, the bedrooms must be up there. Jackson showed us to the guest rooms on the other side of the living room toward the back of the house. He explained, “I put them back here, because I could give them more sound proofing. This way if guests wanted to go to bed early they would have a quite space.”

The smell of fried chicken was quickly filling the air. The screened doors and windows to the ranch were open, the smell of pine and warm fresh mountain air was intoxicating. I saw several more cars pull up to the house. Two sheriff cruisers, and a black surburban. I became instantly concerned that my son and I were mixed up in something bad.

The sheriff and his deputy were the first to come though the door, they introduced Chris and me. I learned they lived at the ranch, they were coming in for dinner. The sheriff station closed but Jason was on-call. Jackson explained that the fire fighters lived at the station and could handle any emergencies while the law came down the mountain.

The large table surrounded by hunky nipple pierced men. Their concept of “dressed” for dinner varied wildly from polo shirts and jeans to booty shorts and topless. I wasn’t about to complain. My cock was angry with it’s confines in a tight jock and well fitted jeans.

Conversations swirled around the table, some about business some about sex. One of the guys sitting next to me asked, “you and your son still fucking after your event at the club?” I almost choaked on the piece of chicken in my mouth. The mans question didn’t bring all the conversations to the table at a halt, me choaking on my food did. I was able to regain my composure, taking a deep pull on my beer to wash it down. “Nothing to ashamed of, we like what we like. Wait, did no one tell you about our family and the history of the mountain.” I replied, “no, they just said it was a family that owned the club. I assumed it was an older couple making good money by giving guys a safe place to fuck. The man started a deep laugh.

Jake:

Discovering Bryce didn’t know anything about the family I immediately started to figure who would be best to tell the story. I decided on dad, since he was well educated in “the fucking of your adult sex pig sons.”

I asked if anyone needed more beer, over half the table responded. I caught dad’s eye for him to come and help. While we were pulling beers from the fridge I told dad about the information Bryce wasn’t given. I knew dad would be happy to take them for a walk, show them the rest of the property.

Malik:

I could tell that Chris, Bryce’s son was staring a hole though my body. I turned to Shane, “ever see a sex pig in heat.” Shane gave a subtle smile, we didn’t want to embarrass the kid. Shane and I quietly made a plan to give Chris all the cream pie he could want for desert.

Dinner was winding down, I saw Grant in conversation with Jackson. I motioned to Chris to quietly follow me. Shane and I made sure to go as un-noticed as possible as we left the dinning room. We watched Chris follow us like a hungry puppy. We took the little cock pit up to the pig pen.

I saw Chris jaw so slack when he saw the pig pen. “You all sleep together?” “We do a lot more than sleep, open that trunk on the end of that bed.” I pointed him to Eddy’s excessive large collection of monster toys. Chris rummage through, “I have this one.” He showed a hefty butt plug, that only Eddy could take. Shane and I watch Chris open his pants pull them down and push out the same massive plug. This kid was more of a pig than I imagined.

“Open up that trunk over at the end of that bed.” I pointed him to Jackson’s trunk, heavy with leather and restraints. Shane and I watched as Chris with the athleticism of a cat, went from naked to leather cuffs around his ankles and wrists. Shane and I in shock, watch as the hunk of beef went over the sling. I helped him in, Chris motioned for me to lock him in.

I started making out with Chris, Shane sinking his tongue into the loose and sloppy hole. I needed to explain to Chris was a family fuck would result in. “Something you should know, we all carry the same gift, its stronger than what you have. You get cum from the family you take our strain. You understand, there is nothing wrong if you want to stop.” Chris gave me an wicked grin. “Now I don’t have to buy a souvenir to take home. I wanted to get something I could share with my dad. I do have one question, does it take only one of you or do I have to get fucked by all of you?” I knew what Chris wanted to hear. “You have to take every toxic cock in this house at least twice, just to be sure.”

Jackson:

I saw Malik and Shane take Chris upstairs. I figured they were going to show him around, then I would take him and Grant on a tour of the property. I got to the top of the stairs to hear a loud thud on the floor. I stepped around to see the large plug, from Chris’ hole hit the floor.

I stayed quiet and motionless, none of them had seen me. I watched the entire pig session unfold. I heard Malik explain the family strain, the plunge his raw cock into Chris’ cavernous hole. The conversation with Grant wasn’t going to be nearly as awkward as I thought. The extent Grant and his boy’s proclivity for being sex pigs had been seriously undersold.

I quietly went back downstairs and quietly told Eric about the scene in the pig pen. I would take Grant out for a drink on the porch. I think some father bonding time would be good, while his son was being pounded out by the entire family.

I asked Grant out to the large front porch. I brought a bottle of whisky and four glasses. “What are the extra glasses for?” Grant asked me. “Someone usually will want to come out for a night cap, saves a trip back inside.” I had asked by boys to give me a little time alone with Grant then come to the porch.

Chris:

The power behind Malik’s cock was impressive. He was beating-up my hole just the way I wanted. The sling had been adjusted, allowing me to lie flat. I tilted by head back and let Shane skull fucked me. He started gentle, I grabbed his ass and slammed his cock into my open throat. Shane got the point. I could hear my sloppy hole and sensed a change in cocks. Shane pulled out of my throat and Malik took his place. “Taste your big sloppy hole on my cock,” Malik said.

Grant:

Jackson was giving me the history of his family. I could tell he was leaving out a few details. I assumed he didn’t want to give me to much information to fast. While we talked a cruiser from the fire department showed up. I looked at Jackson, “does the entire town eat up here?” “No that looks like Grant, his son, Jayden, and his fuck slut Damien.” “Damien was the one I talked to about the deal for the club.” “That would be the Damien you are looking for. However, I do think they are here for business. They are here for the prime piece of ass upstairs. You know the one you brought with you.” “You are telling me that everyone in the house is going to fuck my son and the fire department came up to help?” Jackson just smiled at me, “you jealous?” “There is plenty of cum in this house for everyone, but you and I can sit and talk and if you want join the others. But this is jockstrap weather, so I am going to strip down. Hope you don’t mind.” Jack stood up and stripped to his firm, furry body with his nipples and cock sporting large piercings. I held myself back from latching onto one of those juicy pierced tits. “I stood up and stripped to my jock, holding back my hard drooling cock. Down deep I hoped that I would get to experience tomorrow what Chris was getting today.

Edited by Navi38

Part 65

Jackob:

I dropped a quick load in Chris. I put my jockstrap on and went out to have a drink with dad and Grant. While my balls were empty my hole was twitching. I new David and I would have our nightly cum swap, but I needed some daddy dick. Walking out to the porch, I saw dad brought out extra glasses. I stepped between dad and Grant to fill a glass. I positioned myself, facing my ass to dad and my cock toward Grant. I knew how to get what I wanted from my daddy. The slap on my ass told me I was right.

A sigh escaped my lips as the sting from dad’s hand print on my ass went straight to my cock. I looked at Grant, “always did love when dad swats my ass. That usually means he is getting ready to eat and fuck it. Before you ask, Jake is my brother. The three of us have been have incest sex since we got back from collage.” I felt dad’s tongue slide into my hole. “Hang on dad, I brought a gift for our guest.” I pulled back my jock strap, freeing my hard cock. “I just pulled this out of your son, you want to taste.” Jake walked out to dad’s face in my ass and Grant gagging on my cock.

I pulled my cock from Grant’s mouth, after his through cleaning. “Jake, come here and give Grant some more of his son’s sloppy hole. Looks like there is more cum on yours, he must have a good cum foam ring around his hole.” Jake walked over and pulled his cock from his jock strap. Grant immediately took Jakes big dick to the base.

Jake:

I knew when dad asked us to join him with Grant on patio what he wanted. We were going to give Grant a show of incest sex. What dad didn’t know was I had asked Jayden and his father Bryce to join us.

Grant pulled himself off my cock, seeing me and my brother locked in a heavy kiss. Dad’s face was still deep in Jacob’s hole. “Grant, I am sure you have though what it looks like to others when you fuck your son. Tonight the five of us are going to show you.” Dad pulled his face out of Jacobs muscle ass, “five?” I smiled, “the three of us and I asked Jayden and his dad to join. Grant, the only rule is that this is a show. You sit back, stroke your cock and watch the unique love between poz pig boys and their pig dad.”

“I will watch, but my cock stays in my cock. I am afraid if I get near it I will bust my load. If someone would get my son’s butt plug I would love to have that while I watch the show. Well, it’s my butt plug, but I can never get it out of my son.” Jayden was just about to come out the screen door, “would get Chris’s plug and some elbow grease?”

Jayden came back with the monster toy. We all watched as Grant easily slid it into his hole. “What guys, I like having a loose and sloppy ass.” Jayden replied, “you should spend some time with Bobby and Eddy.”

Bryce:

I stepped over to my son, it had been a while since I had his body. Damien had been taking a lot of Jayden’s time, I think there was more than just lust between the two.

Jayden and I started a deep kiss while Jacob repositioned himself, giving his ass to his brother and his cock to his father. The moaning and the groping between the five of us quickly raised to a fever pitch. We were careful to stay within our biological families, that was the purpose of the show.

My hole was starting to twitch, and before Jayden could put his ass on offer, I put one foot on the armrest of Grant’s chair. Jayden at once dived into my ass. Jackob did the same on the other side, with Jake shoving his face into his brother’s hole.

I stared into Grants eyes, “there is something special when your son is sucking on your poz hole, he converted me, my sone gifted me. You know the feeling when you are coupled with your boy, the love and the lust that only a father and son can share.” Jackob was a quick study, “I remember the first time Jake fucked me. I remember the feeling as my brother’s member made a home inside me. I remember every night that I have shared seed with dad and my bother. The family connection is something special. I know we look forward to watching you with your son.”

I turned back to Jayden, “son, give your daddy some of your poz dick. I want my ass to me wet when my brother fucks me tonight.” I looked back at Grant, “Me and my brother are together, but there is always room in our bed for more to play.”

Grant:

The theater of father, son and brother sex unfolding in front of me was taking all the control I could stand. My cock was so hard it was painful. The only thing I wanted more than to be on this porch was having my son bouncing on my cock.

I watched as Jackob was impaled by his brother, and Jake’s hole was taken by his father. The three of them in a train. Jayden was pounding mercilessly at his father’s hole, the two of them in total extasy.

Watching the movement between the fathers, brothers and sons was something special. They didn’t have to say anything, they knew what the other wanted. It all went by so fast as I heard the familiar grunting of poz cum being released into well fertilized holes. It took all my will power not to cum.

As everyone was coming down for their climax, Chris came outside. “Dad do you have my plug, I don’t want to lose all the family cum pumped into me.” I tackled my boy the ground and immediately started sucking his hole dry. His ass lips large and plump from the parade of cocks, the cum foam encircling his hole from the fucking of many men. Chris was in heaven, and I didn’t care the rest were watching. I moved Chris to the chair that I was sitting in, bending him over it. He big sloppy hole hungry for my cock. I plunged deep into my son.

“Fuck me daddy, breed me, I am your pig boy.” My thrusting on got harder, till finally I loose my load deep into his freshly pummeled guts.

Eric:

Bobby and I were the last out onto the porch. I had made us a couple of drinks to compliment the warm summer evening. Sitting next to Grant, “did anyone tell you about the family strain.” Grant gave me a look that said no one had mentioned it. Jackson spoke up, “Malik talked to Chris before the family renovated his ass.” I explained to Grant about getting “re-pozzed” with the family strain. I knew Chris was gestating the family bug as we sat outside.

“Fuck you are a family of pigs!” Grant said in a teasing way. “If someone doesn’t mind gifting me, my son and I could go though it together.” I spoke up, “how about tomorrow night we give you the same treatment we gave Chris. That means you guys would stay for several weeks. Dr. Nick can treat you both through the fuck flu, don’t go though that on your own.

Grant was silent for a moment, “I could call work see if they will give me the time off. I want Chris up here for his fuck flu. We also need to see about coming to an agreement on the price for the club.”

Damien:

The family had already come to a decision on the price and transition for the club. “Grant, forty for the club, but try to keep on as much staff as you can or want. Anyone you let go, send them to the bath house to see about a job.” Grant thought for a moment, “forty thousand sounds more than fair to me.” “Grant, I meant forty dollars, I need something to put on the purchases agreement. We would rather see you spend funds on the property, the family doesn’t need any of your trust money. We make more than enough to support ourselves.”

Jayden:

Hearing dad had a trust fund was a shock. One of the biggest fights he and mom had were about my grandparents. I didn’t care if dad had a dollar to his name or a million, he was hiding things from me. We agreed that ended the night we made love after the sex club.

I don’t know why it upset me as much as it did. My anger had always burned hot and burned inward, spiraling me into the darker recesses of my mind. Pig sex and being poz and loving my father kept the darkness away, this betrayal shattered my world.

I made sure to quietly slip away. I went to the pig pen and found some jeans, hiking boots and a shirt. I didn’t know jack about the outdoor, but it was better to be alone. Once I was dressed I slipped out the back door to go for a walk. There was a trail that went into the woods, there was enough moonlight to see. I didn’t know where I had left my phone. I was sure to be back before anyone noticed.

The mountain air was different from the city, fresh and clean. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking just putting one foot in front of the other. I heard the noise of small pebbles and realized the ground under my feet was giving way. I tried to shift my weight, but I was too slow. I was tumbling down a steep hill, trying to control my fall. I saw a tree coming towards me then there was nothing.

There’s one name I can’t find, and that’s the original narrator, Tom’s husband.  I think he disappeared in the middle stories, or at least I can’t place him.  Help?

oh, and thanks for the Navi-verse stories 

1 hour ago, NEDenver said:

There’s one name I can’t find, and that’s the original narrator, Tom’s husband.  I think he disappeared in the middle stories, or at least I can’t place him.  Help?

oh, and thanks for the Navi-verse stories 

Toms husband was/is Eric.  Hope that helps.

38 minutes ago, pozpopperpig said:

Toms husband was/is Eric.  Hope that helps.

I am glad someone keeps track of my characters, it's hard enough for me some times.

Part 66

Grant:

I noticed when Chris left, figuring he went to get his phone or had to piss. I asked Eric if he knew where Chris had gone. “How long ago did he leave?” I wasn’t sure. I went into the house to find him. The place was big and it took some time for me to realize he wasn’t in the cabin. The rest of the guys had started coming into the house to see about my son. My concern was quickly turning to panic. Eddy came over with his laptop and pulled up the camera’s around the property. We all watched as Chris walked out the back door and onto a path into the woods.

Mason:

After seeing Chris walk into the woods without so much as a flashlight I knew this was a problem. I motioned for Bryce, and we broke away to the dinning room. Bryce said he had his gear in the car and I had mine in my cruiser. We both went upstairs to change into heavier clothes for search and rescue. We moved quietly, we didn’t want to alarm anyone.

Eric:

I saw Mason and Bryce walk back to talk. I knew this was serious. I followed the two upstairs, “what’s going on.” Mason handed me a radio, “we need to find that kid. That path runs along a steep hillside, and ground isn’t always stable.

The rest of the family was I the pigpen and putting on clothes to go into the woods to find Chris. Bryce spoke up, “Mason and I will go into the mountain to find Chris, Mason knows the mountain. We appreciate the help but we don’t need more people we have to go looking for.” Bobby spoke up, “I have some drones in the car, I can have them start a grid search looking for body heat.” Every turned with a look of surprise. “Consider them gifts from the alphabet soup. Eddy, Grant can you guys give me a hand.” I new Bobby didn’t need Grant’s help, he was giving Grant something to do, rather than focus on the possibilities of what happened to Chris.

Bryce:

Mason and I headed down the trail, shortly after we heard the buzzing of the drones move past us. We continued our search. We came to a bend into the road and saw where the ground had given way. I connected a rope to a tree and Masson started down the steep hillside. Over the radio he told me he found blood on a tree. I pulled my phone from my pocked and called the city search and rescue.

My phone rang it was Bobby, he told me the drones had found a warm spot farther down from where Mason. He said he would try to get the drones closer to see how Chris was doing. My phone started chirping with rapid messages, the first from my brother. He was on his way with the truck and the rest of the gear. The rest were of Chris. I only hoped the hit to the tree killed him before the bear did. He had been mauled to death. I knew there were cubs on the mountain, he must fallen right in front of the mother bear.

This was the part of the job that I never liked. How do I tell a father, that his son and true love was gone. Mason came over the radio that he found Chris. “I know, Bobby just sent me pictures from the drones.” I called Steve, “cancel search and rescue, we will need the corner in the morning.” It wasn’t safe to be out in the dark with an angry bear somewhere.

Mason came back up to the trail. We both stood there staring at each other. Masson, Steven and myself had all give bad news to a parent, it never got easier.

Eric:

Bobby showed me the pictures from the drones. This was the second time death had visited the mountain. The sick irony they shared the same name wasn’t lost on me. I went over and sat next to Grant, I didn’t know what to say. Grant looked at me, “he is gone, isn’t he. My baby boy is gone, because of me. I wasn’t trying to hide it, I forgot about it. I am a terrible father.” Grant’s voice grew louder, and the tears began to flow. I moved and held Grant tight, his breathing was rapid and shallow. He just kept repeating, “what have I done to my son. What’s wrong with me, this is my fault.” I just held Grant as he descended into despair.

I noticed Malik step away and get on his phone. I knew he was calling Dr. Nick to come up to the ranch.

I heard the door open. In stepped Mason and Bryce. They kept their distance, not wanting to crowd Grant. In a ways I knew how Grant felt, my Chris died on this mountain as well.

Grant’s mind was slipping into madness with the loss of his son. Dr. Nick came in and sat down next to Grant. “Grant, I am the family doctor. I need you to let me look you over.” I expected a fight from Grant, he simply turned to toward the doctor for a quick once over. Dr. Nick finished his once over, “I am going to give you meds to help you sleep, you need to rest. I am going to give you a shot now, just to take the edge off and bring your blood pressure down.” Grant shook his head, giving Dr. Nick the consent to move forward. The nurse handed a bottle of pills to Malik and I felt Grant’s body relax as the medication began to work.

Grant was a little more composed, “I should get some and make, I should get home and,” I stopped him. “Grant, your not going anywhere tonight. Tell me what you need.” Grant looked at me his eyes blood shot. “I need my son.” Grant began to break down again.

Dr. Nick tapped Grant on the shoulder, “I am going to give you something a little stronger. We will deal with this in the morning.” I took Grant down the hallways to his bedroom. I got him undressed and into bed. The medication was taking its hold and putting Grant to sleep. I quietly closed the door.

Mrs. Betty,

I was closing for the night when Steven knocked on the diner door. He told me what happened. I didn’t know Grant or Chris, but a parent loses a child was too much to think about. Steven and I hugged and cried. The tears finally slowed; I went to the back. I cut a couple of pieces of pie and grabbed a bottle of bourbon. We sat and talked. I was sure to hear from Eric what the plans were for the next couple of days.

I told Chris to come by early and I would send breakfast up to the ranch. Those boys didn’t need to worry about food.

Grant:

I don’t remember what happened, I was sitting on the couch in the large living room of the ranch house. I was dirty, bleeding from small cuts.

Jackson:

Me and my boys came early to start coffee and check on Grant. The sight of him on the couch was shocking. Jake went over to see if he was ok. “Dad, he only has some small cuts. It like he is covered in dry wall.”

I went to his room and it looked like a bomb went off, bed against the wall. He must have punched the TV, the drywall had been pulled from the studs. The room looked worse that it was. A day or two and I would have it back together. Jacob can in behind me and saw the carnage. I looked, “call the doctor.” Jacob went outside and called Dr. Nick. Grant was still catatonic on the couch. Once Jacob got off the phone he went back to the pig pen, telling the family what happened. We had experienced enough tragedy to know when to hold tight and when to give room.

Jacob started coffee, there was a soft knock on the door. Mrs. Betty’s son was delivering breakfast.

Grant:

World seemed out of focus, the events of the day before distant. I couldn’t focus my thoughts or my eyes. I could feel something warm next to me. I knew I wasn’t alone. I felt a small prick in my arm and the world went silent and dark.

Eric:

Dr. Nick explained that between Grant’s mental state and a reaction to the medication he wouldn’t remember what he did to his room. Dr. Nick replaced Grant’s medication with something lighter.

I remembered how much I hurt after my Chris was taken. I didn’t want to be left alone, but I didn’t want anyone around either. I wasn’t going to let Grant make the same dumb decisions I did. This was his home now and we were his family. The mountain may have taken his son but it gave us Grant. We would do what we had done for Jason, my Chris and others, love them back to better than before.

I took Jakes place next to Grant. He moved to lay down on the couch, putting his head in my lap. I put a pillow on my legs to make him more comfortable. Didn’t take long before I heard Grant softly snoring.

It was Sunday and Mrs. Betty was coming up to go over plan’s for the town social the end of the month. The plan was for her to come to the ranch, I decided it would be better for us to meet at the diner.

Steven:

Mason, Jackson and myself were going to do trail walks this morning. We wanted close off any that were dangerous and fix others. Mason and Jackson lived at the ranch, I would join them for breakfast before heading out.

Mason gave me the run down of the morning events with Grant. I glad to hear was getting some rest. I remembered how this family reacted when Jayden was in trouble, I had heard about Chris and knew the story of Tom. If there was a place where broken angels find their wings it was here. This group of loving poz cum buckets, they love each other like the fuck each other, raw, without reservation, and non-stop.

The three of us back water, coffee and energy bars and took an ATV. We wanted to cover as much ground as possible.

Grant:

I woke up, the sun was high. I assumed it was around noon. I opened the door, the house was quiet. Eric was sitting at the dining table, Malik and Shane were watching TV. Malik got off the couch and helped me get steady on my feet. I was still a little groggy from the medication, the fog was quickly clearing.

Malik took me to a big comfy chair by the couch. “It’s lunch time, what sounds good?” I heard the front door open and the answer to my question. “I have sandwiches, potato salad and pie.” I didn’t recognize the voice but it was tender and kind. I looked up to see the plump face with the sweetest smile. She held out a glass, “here son, have some of Mrs. Betty’s sweet tea. That will clear the fog. Finish that and come have lunch with me. I am going to have the boys setup a table outside for us.” Mrs. Betty walked back to the kitchen.

Shane leaned over, “Your going to have one of the famous Mrs. Betty pie conversations. There isn’t a man in this house that hasn’t had one. There is something magical about that woman.” Shane stood up, going outside to setup a table.

Mrs. Betty:

The boys finished setting the table and went back inside to enjoy their lunch. I had fresh squeezed lemonade, club sandwiches, and a german chocolate cake. Grant was just another one of my boys in pain.

Grant sat down, I poured him a glass of lemonade. I fixed his plate, placing it in-front of him before taking my seat. Grant picked up his sandwich and start to slowly eat.

“Grant, honey I can pretend to know how you feel. I have two of my own and the though, that’s just too much. I wanted us to have lunch because I wanted to tell you a story. There was another Chris that lived on this mountain, up in that house. He was the most kind and gentle giant I have ever met, loyal and fiercely protective. Right out there on the patch of grass he gave his life for this family, and Eric almost gave up on this family. I have watched as Jayden was saved by his uncle and Mason trapped and hurt in the ravine. This mountain can take a lot, but this family and this town has a lot to give. I have heard the stories of each of them, how all these men became a family. Some came from happy circumstance and others through tragedy. Let them hold you.”

Grant:

I looked up from my lemonade, “I had no idea how much history there was in this family, and on this mountain. Nothing could replace my Chris, but nothing should. I know he would want me to move on with my life, and be happy. I would still grieve his loss for little while yet. I will tell you Mrs. Betty I won’t loose myself too it. I will probably move to the hotel for a while till arrangements can be made. Can I ask you a question?” Mrs. Betty smile, “You can ask me anything you want.” “Where should I lay him to rest?” Mrs. Betty was quiet for a minute, “where was he the happiest?” That was an easy answer, while he was getting railed last night. I simplified it. “The time we spent with the guys was the happiest I had ever seen him.” She smiled, “then put him to rest on the mountain. Now I think its time we all had some pie. I am going to get the rest of the boys.”

Malik:

We all hovered in the kitchen watching Mrs. Betty’s magic happen. We had all been privilege to a “pie talk” a time or two. When Mrs. Betty came in the door, “boys, it’s rude to eavesdrop. Now, come down and have some pie.”

Jason:

Wes and I were along at the station, Mason out with Bryce on the mountain. It was quiet in the station, usually there would be jokes and back door fucking. I walked into Wes’s office and sat down. “Wes, I hope this doesn’t make me a bad person but I need to get fucked. I need the stress relief.” Wes looked at me, “I am glad you said it. I was thinking it. I am sorry but I don’t I could wake my hog up. Two bottoms don’t make a top. I do have a double headed dildo in my truck.” Wes went to get the dildo I went to the back cell and got naked.

Mason:

We came to the second stop of our trip down the trails. The warm sun had cause Steven to take his shirt off. Watching his big meaty pecs move as I bounced the SUV over the rocky terrain made my cock twitch. Steven had stretch and put his arm behind me, his musk filling my nose. There was a clearing ahead where I could stop the ATV. The two looked at me, “Steven, if you are going to show off and push your musk into my nose your going to have to fuck me. Stress and musk make me horny, call me wrong.” Steven cut me off, “how about I call you fucked.” He said as he got out of the ATV taking off his pants. “Yea pigs, put on a show so I can feed you my cum.”

Bryce:

I had spent the night in Jayden’s bed. After seeing the images of Chris I wanted to hold my boy tight. Which ended as always with my cock up his ass. We didn’t fuck, it was us being close. The pounding that he had been giving me since my brother left that was fucking. I think it was our way of dealing with the stress, we fucked each other in every position and way we knew. I loved nothing more than feeling my son’s poz nut deep in my guts. There was one thing I loved more, and Jayden used it like weapon. He knew with one sentence he could get sex whenever he wanted. “Dad, my hole his hungry for the cum that made me, come stuff the ass that was pozzed to gift you.”

Yet another unexpected twist to the story so masterly crafted by @Navi38  Did not see that coming. 😢 😢
You  certainly know how to tug on those emotional heart strings.

I was looking forward to future stories of Chris and Grant running the club, but alas it’s not to be. 

I suspect that the family will inherit another lost soul with a broken heart.   Grant would certainly fit in well, being the sex pig he is; and the members of the family would give him all the ❤️ he needs. 

Part 67

David (Jacob’s Husband):

The days went by slow, while the ranch was always busy we made time for Grant. The man was strong, after the first few days he forced himself to be productive. Jackob learned that Grant had been a project manager. He put Grant to work with Mrs. Betty in planning the town social at the end of the month. The two made a good team, and Mrs. Betty knew what to do when Grant hit a rough patch. It usually involved pie.

We laid Grant’s son to rest. We didn’t have much time with the young man but he felt like family.

Jacob created space for another bed in the pig pen, ready for Grant when he was ready. He was still sleeping in the guest bedroom. Jackson had it good as new in no time.

Grant would make overtones that “I should go home after the social.” We all knew Grant wasn’t going home. I had called Jake who lived in the other condo, telling him what happened with Chris. The four of them came up for the memorial. I asked the four if they would mind packing Grant’s condo should the time come. They didn’t hesitate to offer their help.

The pie, Mrs. Betty and particularly Wes Grant was getting his life back. Wes had taken to sleeping with Grant in the guest bedroom. I don’t know if they were fucking, but it was nice to have someone to hold at night.

Before I realized the town social at the ranch was only a week away. Mrs. Betty and Grant were putting the entire family to use getting the ranch ready. There was a lot of history on this mountain, some interesting characters and some very hunky dads with their wives and kids. I often caught a few having lingering glances at some of the family members.

The family had given Mrs. Betty its word that we wouldn’t encourage any of the married men to wander. We were here if they had questions, but we weren’t going to the cause of families to fall apart. On more than one occasion a stray married stud would show up at the ranch hoping to try something. They usually got to try our coffee and our reserves of pie. Most of them didn’t want to fuck, they needed to know there was no shame in appreciating another man.

Grant:

It was the morning of the town social. Mrs. Betty and I had the family working overtime putting the finishing touches on the grounds. When I saw Mason blocking off the hiking trail, the memory of my son came rushing back. The loving squeeze of Mrs. Betty’s hand on mine, drove the darkness away.

Jackson, his boys, and Malik were pulling up the massive tent. The lights were going up and Mason was preparing the bonfires for later tonight. An older man tapped me on the shoulder. “Where should I put my jugs.” “We are putting water and punch on the tables.” The older man chucked, “this isn’t water. Show me where the beer is I will put it there.” I pointed him to where we had setup the “liquor” tent.

A band started to play and soon everyone from the town made their way up to the ranch. I took a moment to take in the sight. The sight was something out a Lifetime movie. The sun was starting to lower, the lights giving the tent a bright warm glow. The bonfires in the distance casting light into the forest. I didn’t want to leave, but I couldn’t live in their spare bedroom forever. I could only imagine the dust that moved into my condo.

I was sitting at one of the many picnic tables overlooking the grounds. Jason came and sat down next to me. The happy bubble but deputy, so in love with Mason. He put his arm around my shoulders. “I had a gun to my head when this family found me. What I would have missed if I pulled the trigger.” He handed me a beer, while we watched a piece of Americana unfold in front of us. Fathers with their young kids, Malik and Shane dancing together, the two brothers and their dad standing by a bonfire laughing, and smell of homemade southern food in the air.

“Grant, I have something to show you.” David took my hand, we went inside the cabin. David took me upstairs. He showed me the bed and toy chest that Jackson had made for me. “You are family, you should start living like it.” He gave me a big hug. This was the first time my cock had been hard in quite some time. While Wes had been with me every night, he only cuddled me to sleep. David could feel my rapidly growing cock, “if there wasn’t a party, that thing would be inside me. Hold that thought for later tonight.”

Close to midnight, the bonfires were dying out and most of the town was leaving or had gone home. We cleaned up the food, leaving the tent and tables for tomorrow.

I had found some time to sneak away, and do a through clean-out. Wes took my hand and started down the hallway toward the guest bedroom. I pulled him back, right into my chest. “I thought we could sleep upstairs tonight.” I pressed my lips to his and shared a passionate kiss.

Wes:

I was surprised when Grant wanted to sleep upstairs. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me as we kissed. I reached around getting handfuls of his muscle ass. Grant replied, “maybe you can put something in there, its hungry.” I looked at him, “you know if I fuck you up there, the rest of the family is going to want your ass too.” Grant winked, “I am counting on it. I am hoping they would to for me like they did for my boy.”

Wes and I were the first upstairs. We moved fast, mounting me in the sling. He set the sling flat, my head and my ass were at cock height. I heard the rest of the family heading up the stairs. I took a deep hit of poppers. I heard the sounds of horny men rapidly stripping off their clothes. Jake slid his cock into my throat, while Eddy sucked on my hole. “I love a big accommodating hole,” said Eddy. I heard Jackson, “put that monster cock of yours in his hole, show us how accommodating it is.”

I felt Eddy applying lube to my cock while Jake, Jackob and David were taking turns using my throat. Eddy sank his 10x8 cock deep into my hole. That sent the room into a sexual frenzy.

The entire family too turns breeding me, several times over. I felt each one unload the family sting into my hungry hole. I the greedy fuck pig in me was getting what it wanted. Once everyone dumped their load I asked Eddy to fist it in deep. I needed the family strain.

Eddy and Bobby took turns punch fucking my bugged hole. I could hear my sloppy ass welcoming the plunging and retrieving of each punch. I knew they were grinding the family seed deep into the walls of my cavernous hole. Eddy gave my hole a deep push causing me to unload my cock.

Shane immediate licked all my seed off my stomach and fed it to Malik. I watched as the two shared a cum filled kiss.

Part 68

Grant:

I asked Eddy if I could borrow one of his plugs for the night. He pulled a hefty plug from his box, holding it up for me to see. “You have anything bigger?” “I only have my true monster,” Eddy replied. He held up an almost impossible size plug, it would fit perfectly.

I got into my new bed, Wes always slept in front of me. It didn’t take me long to have my true first peaceful sleep.

Eddy:

I was the first one up, I went down to start coffee then my morning cleaning in and out routine. I am sure Wes would give Grant the run down. The thought of my monster plug in Grant’s ass was stirring my cock. I would have to find some time to see how big his hole can really go. I knew Bobby had a cave for an ass, parking a nerf football soaked in jlube up his ass.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom while every started to stir from their slumber. They all knew I didn’t know how to cook, but I was a master at turning the coffee maker on.

I was still a little annoyed with Bobby having hijacked my system. He promised that he would help me secure the network and show me a few new tricks. Bobby was upfront that he would keep a backdoor entrance for himself.

I was done getting ready, put on a jock strap and headed down for breakfast. The family tried as much as we could to keep breakfast a family affair. There was so much going on, breakfast was our time to spend together.

Eric:

Grant caught me on the way down, asking if Damien and I were available to have a meeting today. I could guess it was about the club. We went around the table and everyone gave a brief update for the week and resolved any family business. Grant was quiet, this being his first family meeting.

I checked my calendar and told Grant, anytime after two in the afternoon would be fine. Jackob had arranged his day to take Grant around town. The pair should be done around two.

At the town social numerous people asked me if I had time in the next week to meet with them. I would be concerned, however I hadn’t held a town meeting in a while. I asked Mrs. Betty to let me know a good to hole a town hall. She said she would get back to me with a date.

Grant knocked on my door. I hadn’t realized how fast the day had gone by. “I wanted to talk about the club and my condo. I guess its safe to assume I have a home here.” “You don’t have a home, you are home,” I reminded him. Grant took a deep breath. “I was thinking I would still like to buy the club. Tom and David could run it. I would take on all the responsibility for the property. I want to be a contributing member of my new family.” I knew there wasn’t going to be any arguing with him.

I called Damien to my office. The three of us talked about price, Grant wanted to pair fair rate for the property. We agreed on a low market value. Damien asked Grant for his banking information, to setup deposits of the net revenue. “Where does the money go now?” Damien explained that we have a general family fund, that’s how the family makes money. “Then I don’t see the need to change it. You know I have a trust. I want to make a financial contribution. I thought purchasing the property would be the best way. I can’t go back to the condo, I don’t want the place. I do need to go back and pack-up and clean the place out.

I have an idea, “How about you and one of the boys make a week of it. You can inspect the property, meet your staff and clean out your condo. Let me know what day you want the moving truck to arrive. One last thing have you guys seen the building Jackson put up behind town hall? I hear it’s something to see.” My cock was growing and my hole twitching with anticipation. The three of us headed to the new building.

Damien:

Since moving in and converting by Jason, I could never get enough sex. The more I got the more I wanted. When we entered the room I saw the bed covered in fuck sheets. I immediately stripped down, showing the two studs my hole. “Please guys, DP me. Jayden’s frozen load has melted and I need more cum.” Eric raised an eyebrow, “You put Jayden’s frozen cum in your hole before work.” “Yep,” I replied. Grant looked at Eric, “The hole wants what the hole wants,” lets give him everything his hole wants.

Grant was the first to descend on my ass. His hole eating skills could rival Jayden’s. Eric came over and stuff his cock down my throat.

Eric placed a bottle of poppers under my nose. I took for deep hits, and started moving my body back and forth. Eric’s cock would go a little farther down my throat each time. I felt Grant stand up. I continued my back and forth rhythm. Now I was being spit roasted with Eric’s cock in my mouth and Grant’s raw meat in my hole.

The desperation for more cock was still screaming in my head. I extracted Eric from my throat. “You two lay down, I want both your cocks inside.” The two did as I asked. I felt to two big dicks stretching my hole far and wide. The pain and pleasure causing me to lower myself faster. Once I bottomed out on their cocks, I started riding them like a cheap hooker.

“Fuck those raw poz cocks feel good. Use me studs, fuck my hole. I was made to be used, hard and constantly. I need cock, more cock.” The only thought in my mind was more cock. Each hit of poppers causing my over the top sex drive to hit new heights.

I heard Eric, “I am going to cum, recharge you with the family strain, take it you fuck pig.” I drop my ass down hard on the two cocks. I needed Eric’s load planted deep. I saw Grant tense up, my battered hole felt the heat of him cum coating the inside of my hole. I knew their seed would hold over my hunger till I got back to the firehouse after work.

The small cock cage I was wearing did not go un-noticed. It minimized my cock while giving my balls room. “What’s going on with that?” Eric asked. “I got it on my way in this morning. Did you know Mrs. Jeffries has opened a kink store. She has every device and toy any man or pig could want. I have lost interest in my cock, my hole is the only thing that gets me off.” “Your hole is more than talented enough to meet anyone’s sexual needs.” Eric replied.

There was communal shower. We showered before heading back to work.

Bobby:

It was nice to spend the day with Eddy the kid was smart. The setup of the town and the ranch was more than impressive.

Damien sent out a family group text, “Grant was going to the city to pack up his place and tour his sex club. Anyone want to go with?” I still needed to empty out my apartment. I responded immediately, “I need to go to the city to pack my apartment, can we make it a two for one?” Damien replied, “sure, let me know when and where you want the moving trucks.” Dean responded, “Take my SUV.”

I hadn’t spent any time with Grant. The two of us being the newest members of the family and having caves for holes, it would be a fun trip.

The next morning Grant and I got into Dean’s SUV and headed down the mountain. With every major bump I could hear Grant moan. “You ok,” I asked. “I am fine, just a big plug. Every time we hit a bump it moves and makes my hole even more hungry.” “I have on in my hole, maybe later we can swap.” Grant pulled off the highway at the next exit.

He parked the car in a quiet parking lot. Grant pushed his shorts down and a pushed Eddy’s biggest plug from his hole. The large plug glistening covered in jlube. I pulled the large metal plug from my hole. I watched as my toy disappeared into Grant and he watched as I took Eddy’s plug.

Part 69

Grant:

We pulled up to my condo, the minute we parked the car my piggy neighbors came running out. They had met Bobby at the memorial for my son. Bobby and I had decided to stay at my place while I packed it for moving. I had a maid service come in a few days before we arrived to get rid of heavy layer of dust.

Eric and the group invited us for dinner after we got settled. I knew that usually meant dinner and pig fucking, which was always welcome. Bobby and I went into my condo, it smelled fresh and clean. I took showed Bobby around, Chris’ bedroom that was converted into a fuck room. Then up to my room. It was a long drive and I was looking forward to dinner and fun with the guys. Bobby and I agreed a nap, a quick clean out and we would head over for dinner.

We got into bed, Bobby moving his massive muscular frame behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. He was warm and I felt secure. This condo was filled with great memories from a what felt like a different life. I finally drifted off into a light sleep.

Bobby:

Eric had given me strict instructions to keep an eye on Grant. Not letting him get lost in the grief of his lost son. Grant had been fine, working with Jackob and the fuck fest after the town social. Personally, I think Eric was projecting his sadness after that dark night at the ranch.

I was holding Grants sold frame, my cock against my plug in his hole. There was something magical on that mountain, I could never explain it. All the “things” that happened at the properties and the ranch would have shattered even the closest knit of families. The family of men only grew stronger and usually grew a bit bigger. I was no psychiatrist, but I think the answer was in the fucking. Each member of the family unique and celebrated, the was no fear of what another would think, there was no judgement to be found. A tear formed in my eye as I took this moment to grasp how special this family was.

Eric:

After welcoming Grant back, I was surprised at how good he looked. He had put on a few more pounds of muscle, and he seemed genuinely happy. The last time any of us had seen Grant was the memorial. Our condo was buzzing with the excitement of having our friend back, even if it was only for a week.

Grant:

I heard Bobby’s watch alarm go off before he did. We got out of bed, I went downstairs to get us some water. Bobby went to take a shower. Looking around the bedroom that me and Chris had shared. I went to the dresser to get a clean jock strap, I opened Chris’s drawer by accident. I noticed something that had been hastily stuffed between the numerous pairs of jock straps and compression clothes. It was a card that read, “To Dad,” on the front. I opened the card, it was a birthday card Chris had gotten me. He had made a coupon, “Good for one free no questions asked public breeding.” I had to laugh, I raised a real slut. I didn’t hear Bobby come up behind me. “You ok, what do you have.” I pulled myself together, “here, a gift for spending the week with me.” I handed him the coupon. Bobby saw me take it out of the card. “Be careful, I will use this.” “You had better.” I went to the bathroom to get myself ready. Bobby and I were dressed and cleaned out, headed next door. The smell of steak on the patio barbeque was intoxicating. Tom answered the door, he had an apron on and jock strap. The only thing any of them had on was a jock strap and apron.

David:

I remembered the first time meeting Chris at the gym. I didn’t know how much of a dick pig or how much of an impact he would have on my life. Things had changed quite a bit while Grant was gone. The loss of Chris brought into focus on special we pigs were. We had become even closer, being our own family.

There was an alterative motive, we wanted the family strain. This way we all had the same DNA flowing through us. Knowing Grant, it wouldn’t take much convincing for him and Bobby to seed at least one of us.

Tom:

Grant and Bobby were telling us what it was like being the new members of the mountain family. The nightly orgies, the town socials, and the fuck house behind town hall. I could never imaging a place like that existing, let alone in a small mountain town. Grant told us of Mrs. Betty and her pie talks.

I couldn’t wait to have some time off to spend some time at the ranch. I had been checking their website to see when the next event was. It looked like a major one was coming up next month.

We finished dinner, and now would be the time when the fucking would start. Grant asked if we could sit and talk for a bit.

“I know we didn’t know each other long, but you guys are really an amazing bunch. I did buy the sex club, that’s a different story. Tom, I remember that you and David didn’t like what you were doing. I wondered if you wanted to take over managing the club. You would get a paycheck, benefits, and a cut of the profits. What do you think.”

I didn’t have to think, the answer was yes. I saw some places where we could do some improvements and event nights. I knew the place made money, but I wanted to have wall to wall men having bareback sex. I looked at David, “I am definitely in too.”

Adam:

“I hope I am not being to froward. Grant you had a big hole when you left, I hope you didn’t let it tighten up. Bobby I am sure you have a tight ass.” Bobby got up from the table, “I forgot something in the car.” I was afraid I had offended Bobby, Grant assured me I didn’t.

Bobby came back with silver bucket and a brand new nerf football. He handed the bucket to Eric, “I put the jlube powder in the bottom can you fill this half way up.” Eric took the bucked and headed for the sink.

“The place is a little small to play catch,” I said to Bobby. “Looks like we have plenty of room,” Bobby said as he started stripping down. Eric came back with the bucket of lube. I had no idea where this was event was going. The look on Grant’s face told me I would enjoy the show.

Adam:

I watched as Bobby placed the nerf football into the bucket of lube. His powerful arms squeezing all the air from the foam, then letting the football comeback to its original form, full of lube. I didn’t realized I was rubbing my crotch and almost drooling. “You want to put this in my hole, warm me up before you fuck me.” Bobby said to me. “Warm you up, after that I am not sure you will feel any cock after that.” Grant responded, “He wants us to fuck him while it’s up his ass.”

I moved quickly, Bobby handed me the jlube dripping football. The big stud laid on his back putting his legs in the air. I saw his hole was already sealed with a monster plug. “Oh, let me get that out of the way.” Bobby said as he pushed the plug out. His prolapse following, chasing the toy like a dog after a bone. Bobby’s huge rosebud retreated back into his hole, hungry for the football. With a little pushing, Bobby hole swallowed the foam ball. My eyes were locked onto his ass. “That’s good, but now it needs some cock.” Bobby’s words snapped from my trance. I looked at the muscle hunk, I felt like the fat kid at the sex club all over again. “Tom has a bigger cock, maybe you would like his better. I am poz to, and I don’t have any rubbers.”

Bobby:

I had seen enough insecure men in my time. Adam was a good man, and I caught the look from Eric to push Adam a little. “Come on stud, I didn’t ask for Tom’s cock I asked for yours. I also didn’t ask your status and I only take raw cock. I bet you have never fucked a guy with football up his ass. Take my hole however you want. I am all yours.” That did the trick, Adam was balls deep in my hole.

I love the feeling cock a cock sliding around the football or pushing it deeper. There was no feeling too full I didn’t enjoy. I had discovered the pleasure of my hole when I was young, there were decades of training put into my hole.

Adam was pounding away, announcing he was going to cum. “Let it go stud, breed my hole with poz cum. Recharge this pig stuffed poz ass.” That pushed Adam over the line. I could feel the hot cum moving into my guts, around the football.

I looked around the room, “who’s next.” Tom spoke up, “how much cock can you take with that thing in there?” “Why don’t you all fuck me and find out.”

Everyone took several turns on Bobby’s ass. Each of us dropping two loads. Bobby had changed his position onto all fours. After David had dropped the last load, Bobby stood up and walked over to Adam. “Here, catch,” he said as he easily pushed the ball from his hole into Adams lap.

David:

I had never seen Adam turn into such a pig as he did when that football hit his lap. Adam started covering his cock and a dildo with lube and cum from the football. He was trashing his hole on a decent size dong. We all watched as Adam descended into unbridled lust, drooling and babbling about how much he loved Bobby’s cavern hole. With a final hard slam Adam’s cock gave up a third load.

Grant:

Bobby and I helped clean up the food and put the play sheets in the wash. Tom and David would come to the club on Tuesday when it was usually closed. The retiring manager and current staff would all be there. This would start the transition of David and Tom being the new managers.

We got back to my condo, “You didn’t cum.” Bobby smiled, “I am saving it for you. You know the saying about keeping it in the family.” It was a bad joke, that’s what made it funny.

I let my shorts drop exposing my plugged hole. “I hope you don’t mind, this plug has made my hole very lose.” Bobby tackled me to the ground, easily pulling the large plug from my elastic ass. He immediately replaced the plug with his full cock and shoved his balls in hole as an added surprise. He fucked me on the floor for a bit. “Lets go to the play room,” I said. Bobby gave me the “are you sure look.” I walked toward the room with the sling and toy collection, “you know where to find my sloppy hole when you want it.” I walked into the playroom. I grabbed a set of massive anal beads, and got into the sling. I started putting the first one in when Bobby came in the room. “You can fuck me after the last one is in. You think you are the only one that likes to get fucked with a toy up their hole. Chris could jerk off his own cock inside me. Ok, that was the last one. Now, come here stud and beat my hole into submission.”

Bobby wasted no time, he was pounding my brains out. The flood of memories and Bobby’s cock made this a piggy and therapeutic event.

Tom:

The four of us were talking about what we had just done with Bobby. It gave me an idea. How about a “talent show night.” Sounds stupid, but give pigs a chance to show off, you might be surprised what you find.