Advice you’d give your younger self? 😀

Carlos1881

I think I was very Lucky having parents were Free showing their Sexually activity - then the Divorce - mom did not slow down - active with Black males ! Family Uncles and Cousins were sexually active too - Learning process - feeling Free -commenting - respecting others !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

I think I was very Lucky having parents were Free showing their Sexually activity - then the Divorce - mom did not slow down - active with Black males ! Family Uncles and Cousins were sexually active too - Learning process - feeling Free -commenting - respecting others !

Black men are hot yes. I want to get ruined by a big black cock .

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2022 at 9:45 AM, Baretop4ever said:

This has beautifully summed up everything what I feel I would have said to my younger self in one simple sentence! Well done!

That is not reality though either. From Circuit Boys, to Leather Parties, to Bear Retreats, the groups divide and then within the groups there is filtering out of people by age, skin color, height, weight, status, image of a dick or image of an ass. All others need not apply.

Those allowed in please enter through the door on the right. Those who are excluded , well would you mind taking this trash to that can on your way out.

And we are ALL guilty of doing it because we say to that other person "Ahh just get over it."  

It's hysterical to see guys complain about being booted out of a Video Conference Room.  It's as if they have never before been denied access, while many times they or their friends have denied the same access.

If we had a more inclusive community then I agree "just do it! go for it!" (Which I pretty much did and it was great.)

But knowing what I know now I might tell myself don't do it. Keep trying the hetero route because the hate the community absorbed is freely given to each other sometimes as a poison to get people away from each other.

That's gloomy, and my 2 cents, and I think we all can do better.

Edited by StickyWetHole

17 minutes ago, Lily95 said:

Black men are hot yes. I want to get ruined by a big black cock .

My mother is a Italian female - big tits - showing them off in public - braless - bouncing - she is beautiful - sexy clothes - smoker and addictive to black cocks - young and old - sex in her bedroom - party woman - bars .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lily95 said:

They wouldn't care but will still accept my feelings.

Will they and a trans organization help you get talk therapy, hormones, and surgery if you decide you want to transition partially or completely?

4 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

My mother is a Italian female - big tits - showing them off in public - braless - bouncing - she is beautiful - sexy clothes - smoker and addictive to black cocks - young and old - sex in her bedroom - party woman - bars .

Did you ever tell her, Mama mia! Che troia!

18 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Will they and a trans organization help you get talk therapy, hormones, and surgery if you decide you want to transition partially or completely?

Sadly too poor to get the change. I wish i said yes at a young age.

On 1/11/2022 at 12:18 AM, StickyWetHole said:

That is not reality though either. From Circuit Boys, to Leather Parties, to Bear Retreats, the groups divide and then within the groups there is filtering out of people by age, skin color, height, weight, status, image of a dick or image of an ass. All others need not apply.

Those allowed in please enter through the door on the right. Those who are excluded , well would you mind taking this trash to that can on your way out.

And we are ALL guilty of doing it because we say to that other person "Ahh just get over it."  

It's hysterical to see guys complain about being booted out of a Video Conference Room.  It's as if they have never before been denied access, while many times they or their friends have denied the same access.

If we had a more inclusive community then I agree "just do it! go for it!" (Which I pretty much did and it was great.)

But knowing what I know now I might tell myself don't do it. Keep trying the hetero route because the hate the community absorbed is freely given to each other sometimes as a poison to get people away from each other.

That's gloomy, and my 2 cents, and I think we all can do better.

It's sad that we all need to be defined into very narrow categories and acceptance becomes like being one of the "cool kids" in the schoolyard at lunch or recess. I didn't like it much when I was in school that we needed to slot into affinity groups that defined us into a very limited definition and description. You were the math nerd, the geek, the jock, the rich kid, the brainy kids. Hell, I didn't fit any of those, so you can tell my younger life sucked. Can't change that now. 

I'd hope that we all become more inclusive or accepting of others even if there isn't an attraction. A couple of comments on the above, with which I largely agree and with minor exceptions:

• If you want to look for a fairly inclusive group, you're hard-pressed to be better accepted than by the Bear community. Go to a Munch in the fetish community and Bears are 9 out of 10 the first people to introduce themselves to the newbies.
  • There are always exceptions when someone says "ALL". At events, there's always natural affinities to go to people that seem like you (which is why I make every effort to choose another group at times to mix it up). If we had more people who subscribed to the poster's (above) ethos, things become a lot more fun. 

Thanks for saying this, though. I'd say I agree with 99% of it. 😀

I should have gotten on that train to run away and be this 40yo guys bitch in Seattle when I was 13. I always wonder what my life would be like if I had done it. He even bought me the ticket, but I chickened out the day I was supposed to leave.

I approached him in a sex chat room as a 17yo afraid to come out in a bad home situation. Mostly true, except I was 12. We had really adult conversations about what it was like being out and gay and dealing with fam.

A year later it was autumn, 8th grade, I was about to turn 14. He was very supportive and kind in chat and even rejected my sexual advances for a while even though I had lied and told him I was 17. I really don't think he was a pedo. Took me forever to get him to finally show me his dick. He had beautiful salt and pepper wavy hair that covered his ears, scruffy beard, dick was average, uncut with not a lot of foreskin, it pulled all the way back when he was fully hard. I sent him a pic of my ass and a POV pic from between my legs that got my balls in focus and ny face in the distance. He told me I was handsome and jokingly made fun of how hairy my balls already were. It was true. Even in middle school I had body hair before everyone else, the boys called me Sassquatch in the locker room, but it hadn't started to show on my face yet.

He finally bought me the ticket when I made up a story about my dad beating me up when I tried to come out. He probably would have put me right back on a train home when he realized I was a month shy of 14. I just really wanted an older man to take advantage of me rip my hole open. How many hours of my life did I waste jerking off in AOL chatrooms before my age even hit double digits.

I was a fucked up little kid preying on older men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I would have cared less about what others thought and not been as self-conscious. I would have fucked more. A LOT MORE. I would have accepted more one-night-stands that might have turned into multi-night stands or fuck buddies. I would have accepted the advances that I rejected...no, take that back, I would have embraced the advances that I rejected. I'd be less uptight at that age. I'd smoke a lot more weed, that's for sure. 🤣 I'd also have sucked a lot more 🍆

I would have had more fun with older guys who came on to me and let them give me a host of new experiences. Oh do I regret that. And I'd have dated around a lot earlier. I'd have embraced that I liked playing with guys and wasn't afraid of it rather than hold it back and be repressed. I'd probably never have gotten married but I'd have fucked so much more and been even kinkier. I would still have embraced bareback when I did, but I'd probably have been less paranoid about HIV. I'd have embraced my inner slut earlier. 

Short answer: I'd tell myself "Fuck it, go have fun, forget what others think." 

🐷🐖

• Upvote 1