Advice you’d give your younger self? 😀

Carlos1881

19 hours ago, Lily95 said:

Sadly too poor to get the change. I wish i said yes at a young age.

Would your parents help you pay for it partially? There are also trans/ LGBT organizations that help pay for hormones and surgery.

I'd tell myself to avoid relationships with women and focus on men. Definitely don't marry a woman. Experiment more with men and remember that in future your crossdressing will be more accepted so do it more.

* Don't start creeping/fucking ur college bff boyfriend.

* Don't Fuck ur bf's frenemy coworker (will lead to one of the worst two weeks of ur life)

* When you turn 16 , let him fuck you.

* Be proud of who u are

* Stay Out Of relationships

* Don't chill w/ ur sister's fiancée after the club

* Don't Have Dinner with the nice looking guy, don't go down that alley, Don't go upstairs w/ "him" at "that" party, 

8 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

* Don't start creeping/fucking ur college bff boyfriend.

* Don't Fuck ur bf's frenemy coworker (will lead to one of the worst two weeks of ur life)

* When you turn 16 , let him fuck you.

* Be proud of who u are

* Stay Out Of relationships

* Don't chill w/ ur sister's fiancée after the club

* Don't Have Dinner with the nice looking guy, don't go down that alley, Don't go upstairs w/ "him" at "that" party, 

Sounds like you need to write posts about what inspired half of those rules!

Also, that is one fine ass 😉

• Upvote 2

“Be a slut while you’ve got a decent body. When you hit 30, things are gonna decline.”

That’s what I’d tell myself. There are so many guys I wished I’d fucked in college, and so many things I wish I’d done. 

On 1/12/2022 at 3:08 PM, TotalTop said:

Would your parents help you pay for it partially? There are also trans/ LGBT organizations that help pay for hormones and surgery.

They're disabled now and cant so ill need to find a place willing to help.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:44 AM, Baretop4ever said:

⁃    messing around with men who would just rumble around, acting hard to get, or come up with a list of terms and conditions before opening up for a fuck. Don’t let anyone waste your time. Don’t let anyone be a strain for your sex drive. You don’t need to beg anyone for a fuck. There are other countless uncomplicated potential sex partners out there. Go look out for those who are just the same kind of horndog as you. There are more than enough out there coming along your way who’ll be ready for you without reservation and will drop pants for you just as fast as you would love to drop yours. 

Preach!

Remember, when people look back on their life with regret, it's almost always what they haven't done that's the problem.  I certainly regret not having any sex at all until the age of 25 far more than any I have had since.

My younger self was far far too frightened of people like me to have listened. Truth be told, neither of us is great at following advice.

Old queer here so younger self is somewhat distant. 

spent first 30 or so years vanilla   Go kink early. More interesting characters and some really unusual stuff go look

whores and  some pimps can be fun to hang with.  Be buds and you are not trick. Find your whore buds early. Keep some as pets but make sure the are street level or they get upity

if you chase get on with it. Over 23 years of some level AIDS fetish. Some chasing shit or get off the pot

if you slam slam with a whore on occasion those bitches can bug your eyes out

Lesrn bottom to bottom kink or buy guck machine. Matchless yourself less top dependent  hood insurance against picky tina dick swiinginng  douchbags.  

if you do drugs be carful and don’t fuck it up

if you like dick them think of everything is a dick you will get more of everything

offer Mercy fucks to older guys. You will appreciate some dsy

Wrsr women’s panties every day for a year changes your outlook on stuff you can’t imagine

Queer it up. Why be boring. Life is fun

lesrn how all the sex parts wirk in detail  and how to read responses.  Both sexes. You will have a  cottage industry giving oral to both

Be a slut at least for a year. Teaches you to maximize sex as part of life

Go to Lowe’s and learn to make your own sex furniture and toys. You will get lots of offered to trade sss for work

big cock is worthless when used by a lousy top  skill trumps size  

your brain is largest sex organ  use it connect dream  fund your own kink

8 hours ago, NoPrePStudent said:

-start barebacking earlier

-don‘t take PreP: It makes sex boring and artificial

-cheat more often on my first bf

Ordinarily one gives advice to one's younger self to do things better than they actually happened. I've never seen anyone suggest he'd tell himself to be an even worse person than he apparently is (or at least start being worse earlier rather than later). But you do you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Ordinarily one gives advice to one's younger self to do things better than they actually happened. I've never seen anyone suggest he'd tell himself to be an even worse person than he apparently is (or at least start being worse earlier rather than later). But you do you.

Hey, can you pm me? I want to talk to you.

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2022 at 2:39 PM, BootmanLA said:

I understand your comment on a pragmatic level, but for Pete's sake, you of all people know that this website is designed to be an open playground of ideas, especially unconventional ones. People are not blogging on here to be lectured & judged, unless you said that with sarcasm or are looking to stir it up a bit.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1