Dirty Sunday

When I headed to the park restroom today I was under no illusions.  The restroom would be dirty and the men would be too!  But the sun was out the men in the park had their tops off and I was needing it.  I went down the path through the trees until I found the restroom - this secluded one is the place to be.  I walked in and there was a podgy old man pretending to pee.  I went to the urinal and got my cock out and sniffed some poppers.  I brushed my hand over his cock and he said "yes boi suck it".  I heard footsteps and looked back.  A topless beefy bear walked in and said "don't let me stop ya".  So I bent over this time and got back to sucking.  The old lad shoved the poppers back under my nose.  I heard the bear unzip and stroke and I loved he was getting off on me sucking.  I felt a finger with lube slide into my hole.  I kept sucking and then i felt the bears cock push against my hole.  I relaxed and his cock slid in me.  The bear sighed saying " just like that, raw in another hole, trucking lets me poz my way round the country".  The poppers appeared under my nose again.  "He didn't even ask what bugs I got".  At this I stopped sucking and asked "bugs".  The bear started to increase the pace and replied "yep with an s, more than one kind right now".  I squeezed by hole and bit and he said "yeh, milk the venom".  I sniffed once more and said "give me everything you got".  And he did grunting whilst he fired a hot volley up my hole.  He laughed and said "burns a bit today but felt good".  The bear produced a pen and said "go write your name on the cubical wall".  So I did and he wrote underneath "was pozzed here on this day".  If you want more venom from more men write your number underneath.  So I did and now my phone rings with poz lads most weekends. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

My second semester as a freshman driving up to college I stopped at this truck stop right before my school around midnight. As I was in the stall I noticed a hole in the wall. I heard someone go in the stall next to me and the next thing I saw was this enormous rock hard cock staring at me. I began sucking it and eventually I wound up with my shirt off, pants around my ankles getting fucked against the vanity. After he was done and left I went back to my car then drove to the campus. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I went back the next night and wrote my information on the stall wall with my phone number. It started off slow but eventually it blew up. 4-5 nights out of the week I was at that truck stop dressed like a whore getting gang banged raw by random truckers. Some fucked me in the stall, against the vanity or some where outside usually behind the dumpster 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...

I went back a few Sundays later and was surprised to find a skinny blonde twink jerking his rock solid cock at the urinals. I went to the one next to him and started to stroke.  “hey mr” he said.  I asked if he knew what he was doing as poz guys came here.  He said he’d guessed as much but pointed to his cock and said “the snake needs it, I’m a cumslut and I love the risk – got any lube”.  I said I didn’t.  “Good, gives me an excuse”.  With that he went to the bin, fished out a used condom and emptied it into hole, then took another and spread it on his checks.  At that I said “wow, u do wanna get pozzed”.  At that moment my bear walked in and chuckled saying “who wants to get pozzed cause I’m yer man”.  The twink took off his tee-shirt revealing perfect abs and rushed to the bear and hugged him saying “me daddy, poz me, please knock me up, I beg you”.  The bear took him into a cubical, bent him over, told him to sniff some poppers and then slipped his huge meaty cock in.  The bear said “this is gonna be the load – sure you want it lad”.  He said “I need cum!”.  The bear growled and said “this load will make you a man – you ready for it – tell me what you need”.  “I’m gagging for cum, I want your poz cum, I need your man juice, give me your babies”.  The bears growls got louder and his thrusts got harder and he grunted “yes boy, take me in you, “  The twink shot hands free and moaned “daddy I can feel you filling me – thank you sir”.  The bear kissed and the twink kissed passionately then the bear invited the lad back to his place.  The bear placed the lads teeshirt in the twinks mouth for him to carry like a dog and they headed off leaving me gagging for it…!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3