Have you actually watched your son get fucked by men?

Str8man

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking - lol - starting trouble here but if a father started out with his son - taking showers - making sure cleaning the small pecker - stroking it - then age of erections - j.o. sessions - maybe a few pictures of males dressed up - tight clothes - telling him it is ok to j,o, with other guys . Soon learning of enjoying naked males - feeling dicks - a process ! Then , sex - feeling your body and respecting it - leaning fucking older women and men - having fun !  Any opinions ?

My dad watched other men fuck me.  Some of his poker buddies also got off watching my dad fuck my throat and ass.   Dad would sometimes put on a show by fucking me more aggressively when their was an audience.   He liked showing his buddies how much power and control he had over me and he "forced me" to take his rough brutal throat and ass fucking, thank him for it, and beg him for more.   He would often say, "OK gentlemen who is next to use this little cock-loving cumdump  slut of mine."  Dad and my older brother would often double penetrate, tag team, and spit-roast me.  They would often challenge each other to see how could come up with more creative ways to use my holes and body for their pleasure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

3 hours ago, bjbottom said:

My dad watched other men fuck me.  Some of his poker buddies also got off watching my dad fuck my throat and ass.   Dad would sometimes put on a show by fucking me more aggressively when their was an audience.   He liked showing his buddies how much power and control he had over me and he "forced me" to take his rough brutal throat and ass fucking, thank him for it, and beg him for more.   He would often say, "OK gentlemen who is next to use this little cock-loving cumdump  slut of mine."  Dad and my older brother would often double penetrate, tag team, and spit-roast me.  They would often challenge each other to see how could come up with more creative ways to use my holes and body for their pleasure.

Yes !  Yes !  Oh Yes !  started some where - taking showers with father - cleaning / soap suds - dick or dicks - feeling the erection cumming on - maybe a few squirts - then introduction other males - bending over or hard on's - placing his dick in the hole - taking your hands on his butt - moving his butt - fucking that butt hole - time after time - getting used to it - he knowing what to do !  am I right ?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, Str8man said:

Whenever I see a picture or video of some cute boy or a shemale sucking a big cock or getting fucked up the ass bareback by hung men I wonder if their father has ever seen the picture or video and if they jerk off to it. l have actually happened across a few that I am fairly certain are my son. Plus I have actually had a couple men send me emails telling me they fucked him and telling me what a slut my gay son is along with several pictures and videos of him getting fucked. At first I thought it was a bitter ex but then I noticed every picture and every video was with a different man. l already knew he was a bit of a slut but seeing the proof was still a bit surprising. Plus I have actually seen him with guys in the house, backyard and in a parked car. At first I was shocked and angry about the videos and pictures on the internet but now I admit I jerk off to them frequently. Any of you guys ever actually see your boy get fucked and if it was on the internet do you watch it repeatedly and jerk off?

1763506718_Hegotfucked.jpg

Where would we be able to see those videos? Sounds incredibly hot. 

• Like 1