Becoming Duke

Guest Dainesepup

Guest Dainesepup

Just then Astra dropped a pair of MMA grappling gloves in front of me. "put 'em on!' he demanded. I was already two steps ahead and was in the paces of strapping up the velcro. I looked in the mirror and got in a fighting stance to see how they looked on me

"Fucking Badass!" I said to myself admiring this new horny look.  Astra was knocking it out of the park when it came to new gear. 

"Yeah pup, now get on all fours!" I promptly did as he commanded sitting like a dog with my knuckles on the ground getting cushioned by the new gloves. I couldn't pull my eyes away from my reflection. I was getting turned on again my cock swelling in its lockdown cage. My mind immediately went  to my ass and that butt lust longing for it to be filled filled every fabric of my being. Astra kneeled behind me and rubbed his hands over my pecs. I loved how he made me feel so subservient.  He twisted around and grabbed something. Before I knew what was going on he pulled this hood over my head. It was made of neoprene and it was shaped in the form of a dog. I looked at my reflection and there was no doubting anymore I was a pup. I reached up and felt the hood. I felt perfect. It was nice and tight and man did it look sexy

"Woof!" I barked at the mirror Woof Woof! I barked again and with every bark I made the more right it felt and the more into the puppy headspace I fell. 

Just then Astra started licking my hole. He was sooooo good at it. His tongue lapped at my twitching hole sending me into a frenzy, Around and around he went and all I could do was moan with pleasure. Fuck what a horny site. Me as a pup with my alpha rimming me. I loved my new life. Astra grabbed so lube and started fingering me as I tried to push back into every thrust of his finger. He dipped his finger into a little pouch of powder and pushed it into my eagerly awaiting pussy. It burned like a motherfucker but as he rubbed it in the burning sensation abated and there was nothing but pure pleasure

"Good pup!" Astra said as he continued to massage my insides to the point that a steady stream of precum drizzled out from the latex jock that I had on. He reached down and moved his jock aside revealing his magnificent 8 incher. He started to rub it between my ass cheeks sending me into cock hungry horniness. I wanted to have his cock in me soooo bad. I started to wimpier like the dog I was becoming. He just grinned that sly grin. His cocked stopped at my hole. I tried to push back to have him enter me but he pulled back and remind tantalizingly out of reach. Just then he put this little leather pouch on a leather string over my head which contained a bottle of poppers. "You'll be needing this pup"

"Woof!" I was in total pup mode. It was all I could say. My mind was mush at this point. I was higher than I've ever been and had no control over what was going on and I hadn't a care in the world. Well that wasn't quite true I wanted COCK and as much as I could get. 

His cock made it's way back to my eagerly awaiting hole.  "You know what it means when a dog humps another pup?"

"Woof!" I responded knowing full well it was an act of dominance. This was him exerting his power over me. That  was what I wanted too. I knew the pecking order now and I was to be the beta. Subjugated to these beasts of men and pup as it were. I took the poppers out of the pouch and opened them up. I took a deep inhale in one nostril and then the other. It was at this point that Astra thrust in to me. The popper rush was intense. It made my hole feel almost like satin as Astra pounded me into oblivion. I watched myself in the mirror, getting mounted from behind. I pushed back on every thrust cherishing his cock as it filled me. Precum was flowing and there was a clear pool of it under my crotch. Astra grabbed my harness and really let loose. It was almost like he was trying to punish me with his cock. He got nastier and rougher with each thrust. Oh fuck it looked so hot that I couldn't let me eyes veer away from our reflection. Me in a state of ecstasy as he rode me hard. He he'd onto my harness like a rodeo bull rider as he pulled out and pushed back in. I was fucking loving it. I couldn't get enough. I was a pup and my alpha was ensuring that I new my place.  With that he picked up the pace until

'AAAAAAAARGH!" He let out this guttural grunt and with one final push I could fill my ass fill up with his cum. He gave me two final pumps and pulled out. He once again twisted around and grabbed something. It was a tail plug! He spread some lube over it and rammed it home.

"Fuckin right bitch! Who's the Alpha bitch!' He yelled slapping my ass and he proceeded to Strat flexing in the mirror. 

"Woof! Woof! AROOOOOOOOO!" I wailed in acknowledgment of his superiority over me. I moved my ass back and forth wagging my new tail. I felt the plug massage my insides and felt complete. I was part of a pack now. I was home.

------more to come-----

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dainesepup

Just then Master Dale came over and hooked a leash onto my collar and dragged me up to my feet. "C'mon pup we have a big night at the baths" 

I wasn't sure what he meant by that but all I thought was yeah I could use a cleanup after taken so many loads. I had no idea about what was to come.  We exited the backroom of the sex shop and entered the main store, It had a different hue about it. All the gear that I thought was bizarre and weird looked horny and sexy as fuck. I looked around and took a deep breath. The smell of new leather and latex filled my lungs and I loved it. Master lead me right through the exit and onto the Main Street. Here I was in a dog hood and latex gear, ass open to the world from the latex chaps and stuffed with a but-lug. I thought I'd be embarrassed or ashamed but I felt proud to be on the end of Master's leash. People did their double takes at us but we just kept walking. We were heading further into the seedy side of town. We stopped at this indiscriminate doorway where Master hit a buzzer and was buzzed in. Inside was dark but the place was lit up by red light giving it this sinister hue to it. In front of us was what to me looked like a drivethru window and another door to the left. A guy in leather pants, boots and a leather vest popped in the window. 

"Dean! How goes it?" he said with affection "...and who do we have here?"

"More like it Larry. This is my new property. We've come to get him initiated into his new reality"

"Okay cool, do you want your usual room?'

"Nah we are going to just need a locker tonight. I want him to get used in public"

"Right on, no charge Dean but if you spare me a bit of time with it I'd appreciate it"

"No problem we'll be in the basement dungeon area"

They were talking about me as if I wasn't there. It was turning me on big time. We got buzzed through the next security door and walked into this huge room with men in various states of dress. Some had just towels on, others had jocks, others had leather and latex gear. I was being introduced to a whole new world. It was a nervy, nasty and a little wild world that I had no idea even existed. We walked through narrow corridors with lockers all along the walls. Every now and then the space would open up and I would see guys strapped to fuck benches or slings. The smell of poppers and lube was evident. As we walked I would get groped. Men would tug a bit on my tail. One time someone grabbed it and tried to pull it out and I turned around and got in a fighting stance ready to level him. Master Dean immediately jerked on my leash and said 'Easy pup. Put down your dukes. Huh Duke, I kinda like that name. From here on out that is your new pup name. Duke! What do you think about that?"

"WOOF!" I barked my approval. He could've named me anything and as fucked up as I was I think I would have liked it. Duke had a masculine feel to it and I did legitimately like the name. We came to a set of stairs and descended down into the basement. You could still see the old stonework of the foundation. It actually did have a dungeon feel to it. On one side of the room were cubicles with holes cut in them. They looked almost like bathroom stalls. It was here Master led me and forced me down so that I was on all fours facing one of these holes. Just then a thick juicy cock came through the hole almost like a jack in the box. I was a little surprised and I just stared at it. Just then Master Dean spoke up. "Get at it!"

I didn't need anymore prompting> I took that cock in my mouth like a seasoned pro. Massaging the piss slit with my tongue and bobbing up and down on it. As I was doing this I felt someone pull on my tail with a consistent tug. I let my clench on the tail plug up a little and out it came with a flop. Someone starting tonguing my hole at this time. I didn't even bother to look around. I was in total slut mode and all I wanted was to get the cock in my mouth to explode so I could taste more manseed.  Just then the cock that I was sucking erupted in my mouth  as whoever was on the other. side orgasmed. He stayed there as I cleaned up the shaft with my tongue. As that was going on I felt two fingers enter my as and start to work my hole. I watched the cock retreat through the hole and it was replaced by another. I went straight to work. Meanwhile I could feel someone's anonymous cock enter me and start fucking my hole.  I grabbed the bottle of poppers that was hanging around my neck and inhaled deeply relishing the anonymous cock pumping away at my ass.

Master Dean just stood back admiring his new handiwork. Just yesterday this stellar member of the community and now here he was sucking cock through a glory hole as if he'd been doing it for years. With that watching as the crowd started to grow around him as word got out that a sexy latex pup was down here taking loads. He smiled to himself. He loved turning boys into depraved little whores. It was his favourite hobby. He left the pup to his own and walked upstairs. He had preparations to make now. He had his new pup's phone and wanted to make sure this pup wasn't going to get away. His social media profiles will soon have a few people surprised. Larry was just getting off his shift at the time. He went up to the counter and greeted him.

"Larry can you look after my pup for the day? I have some errands to run."

"Fuckin right I can!" he replied eagerly

"Cool man. Make sure there's a lot of pictures and forward them to me."

I never realized it being away from the transaction but I was just lent out to one of Master's friends just like a common whore. Larry wasted no time. He descended those stairs like a shot and took in the scene of me getting fucked with four horny men rubbing their cocks waiting in line to have a go at my whore holes. He kneeled down beside me as I worked my mouth down on the latest anonymous cock and whispered in to me ear. "Master Dean left yo here with me for the night boy so I'm in charge while he is gone. Got it!?!"

"MMMMMHMMMM" I affirmed as I bobbed on the cock. I felt so lucky to be where I was. It was the start of long cum filled night and I was in ecstasy. 

******More to Follow******

On 4/13/2021 at 6:58 PM, Dainesepup said:

It was a black sleeveless t-shirt again in latex with the word FIST emboldened on the back with the letter 'I' in the form of a red fist rather than the letter. I was turned on.

Yeah! That really turned me on too… nice hot story, thanks, but… I’m still waiting for some FFun as you “promised” before…

• 3 months later...
Guest Dainesepup

Larry at some point had gotten rid of his leather bar vest and was now in the hottest red harness. The harness really accentuated his pecs which glistened in sweat which matted down his rather furry chest. He clamped on the leash he had brought with him to my collar and dragged me up onto my feet. He held the leash down some as we started through the labyrinthine darkened passages of the bathhouse. 
He stopped at something that looked like a cross between a picnic tabled and a saw horse. “Up” he ordered as he guided me up onto the fuck bench. I Keene exactly what was coming and I eagerly got into position. He strapped my arms down and then my legs. I wriggled a bit to get an appreciation for my predicament and not so much for a desire to be released. He tapped the top of my head.

”Good pig” he whispered as he dragged his finger tips over my back and down towards my eagerly awaiting hole. He took a tin out of his pocket and opened it in front of me. Inside were a bunch of little baggies with various letters on each bag: T, H, K….

He walked to the back of me as he dipped his finger in the bag labelled T which came forth with his finger and a big shard which he promptly pushed deep into my cum filled hole. I could beep it burn as he massaged it into my colon. Within minutes I started snorting trying to writhe hole hole further onto his finger. 
“Easy boy, in good time” he purred into my ear. He came around to my front while undoing the fly on his thick leather jeans. Out popped his thick meat. I immediately started salivating like some sort of Pavlovian dog. He guided my head down onto his thick meat oozing from precum. I went straight to town. It tasted divine. He threw back his head. 
“That’s a good slut” I loved hearing those words. That was my reason for being. To be a cum whore. Just used for other men’s pleasure. All the while I could see flashes from cameras all being fed back to Master Dean. He held the back of my head and forced it down over his cock. I gagged pretty badly but he just held me there. The more I resisted the more I could feel his cock swell in my mouth. He released my head. I took a deep panicked breath in and coughed a bit as he moved his way to my hungry hole. He fingered my hole like a pro. I was pulling against the restraints holding me firm to the fuck bench, not to get away so much as I was writhing in ecstasy. He removed his finger and rammed his cock deep into my hole in one hard thrust. He backed out and I was so eager to get that return thrust that when his cock exited my hole I let out an a sigh of disappointment. There was really no need of that feeling because he rammed his cock back in fully. It was so hot. He just kept coming completely out of my and then empaling me fully on his cock.  It was almost the best fuck of the night. Every time he exited my hole gaped all moist with cum lube and whatever other Chen’s were shoved up my cunt. Just then he started thrusting faster and just staying fully into my love canal. 
“OH OH AAAAARG” he screamed as his last two thrusts were violently pushed home filling me with his seed. He collapsed onto my back and just layed there like a big heavy blanket.

”Come on Henry let us have a go at that juicy pussy”

”Fuck off” he bellowed. “From this point on this cunt is mine! If you want a piece of this pussy it’ll cost ya” 

There were a few grumbles but nobody left. The rule was the more debauched the action the cheaper the price. I was being whored out for real now. All I could think about was “I hope they pay quickly because I need it now. Henry just stood there smiling at me as I lay prostrate on this fuck bench collecting bills like he was a bouncer at some chic club. That was how the rest of this evening went. Me getting fed on both ends, with a side order of someone pissing over me. It was such a great night! Later in the evening Henry’s phone went off. I could see him nodding his head and then he hung up the phone.

”All right boys wrap it up” the last two who were in line finished off; one in my mouth and the other in my pussy. 
Henry clipped on the leash and put the lead in my mouth as he started to undo the restraints. 
“you sure are one dirty cum slut, aren’t you whore” he said as he took the lead from my mouth. He guided me slowly off the fuck bench. Once I touch ground I wobbled a bit as Henry steadied me. This man literally pimped me out. It was amazing how far I had come. Choir boy to cum pig in such a short time. 
Henry held the leash down toward his waist so I was always hunched down as I was led to the exit. 
We exited back out onto the street. The cool night air on my latex felt so good I started rubbing myself all over. I’m downtown wearing latex chaps, shirt, dog hood and sporting a puppy tail butt plug firmly affixed. I’m with a harnessed chest leather man who pimped me out not ten minutes ago. What a sight it must’ve been. He guided me through the streets to a condo building. We walked into the building using a key card Henry had. We went straight to the elevator and got in. He hit the Penthouse button and up we went. When the elevator door opened the noise from the party that was going on flooded the confined space. Astra was there and walked over to greet me

”Hi whore” he said coyly “How’s your pussy? As he tugged at the tail plug sending a playful growl out.

”Feels so sweet, almost electric” I responded. Astra giggled “Good Boy”

just then I spotted Master Dean walking toward us. My heart leapt. I was so happy to see him it was overwhelming. Master Dean grabbed the lead from Henry and said

”Thanks Henry I’ll take it from here” 

“Welcome home pup. This is where you will live from now on. This is my home and as my pup you’ll stay in the cage at the foot of my bed” 

I looked around the apartment. There were hot leather men mixed with latex men mixed with jocks. Random guys fucking in slings, fuck benches all geared up. The vibe was so sleazy but so masculine. In a lounging area there was a glass coffee table where a bunch of guys were doing lines of who knows what.  It was complete carnal bedlam and fuck I was digging it.

”Listen up” Master Dean commanded. Everyone instantly silenced. I was so proud the he picked me to be his slave pup.

”I’d like everyone to meet my new acquisition. This is Duke” Just then Master Dean took off my dog hood. I felt somehow naked and vulnerable but not in a good way. Just then one of Masters friends came up to me with a folder. 
“Sign your old name here and here and your new name here and here” he said and he pointed some sort of legal document. I did as directed not thinking much about it.  “You are now officially and legally named Duke” “…and now for power of attorney please sign here as Duke and this will give Master Dean full and complete decision making power on your behalf” once again I just signed without looking at it. 
“Here boy let me get you a drink” Master said as he grabbed a plastic cup from the ledge. He pissed into the cup filling it to the brim.  He then carefully passed it over to me. I took a deep breath in over the cup. The acrid odour the warmth of the cup and the look of that golden liquid turned me on as I felt even more subjugated. I took a big swig and proceeded to gulp the rest in two big swallows. 

Master Dean looked pleased. He slapped my cheeks and then smiled. “Good Boy”

He then blindfolded me. The rest of the night was a blur.  

Guest Dainesepup

The next morning I woke up curled in a cage. The last few days all seemed like a dream. Reality as to my situation didn’t sink in until I felt the tail butt plug hitting against the bag of the cage and sending uncontrollable spasms in my hole.

”oh shit! All that didn’t just happen” 

The cage door was ajar. Good I could make my escape. The last couple of days were a blur but he did know that he was drugged and definitely could not have given consent for any of it. He remembered acting like a complete whore and felt ashamed. How could I have let that happen. I slowly opened my cage. It was in Master Deans room at the foot of his bed. Did I seriously refer to this guy as Master Dean? Really!? 
I shook my head a little and the hangover headache hit me full bore. I groaned and heard Master Dean stir. I froze until he settled down. The room was still dark. I could make out Master Dean (MD) and some skanky think curled up next to him. An unconscious sneer was made in that thinks direction. Was I actually jealous? Shake it off I got to get out. I was still geared up in my latex gear minus the hood. I slowly opened the bedroom door and light flooded the room. I quickly tiptoed out and shut the door as quickly as I could. I waited on the other side while after a few heavy snores the occupants stayed in their slumber.  I turned around when the heavy weight of the tail plug finally grabbed my full attention. I felt it wag to and fro. I reached back and tugged at it. I groaned and finally decide leaving it in was my best option, at least that was what I told myself at the time. My cock tried to spring to life and that was when the cage surrounding it came to the forefront of my mind. How am I going to get that off after I get out of here. Fuck my head was so cloudy. I needed something ease this pounding headache. There was stuff everywhere in the apartment. Dildos here and there, the floor sticky with beer, jizz and who knows whatever else. I passed a mirror on my way to the fridge. I had to stop and look. Staring back at me was a hot ass latex punk. Fuck I looked hot. I started feeling the latex, running my hand along the harness. The latex chaps tucked into the Grinders and jockstrap. Once again my cock came to life. I started drizzling precum. Fuck okay focus! Focus! I can’t go out looking like this. I have to find my clothes and cellphone! I went over to the fridge to see if I could sort out this hangover. I opened the freezer and saw a Mickey of rye. I saw some ginger ale as well. Just a quick shot to ease the headache and help me focus. I poured the ginger ale into a plastic cup and when I poured the “rye” it came out clear and syrupy. What I did not know at the time is that that Mickey was not rye but ghb in a rye bottle. It didn’t really phase me at the time, I was in too much pain. I sipped on the “rye” thinking that this is the worst rye ever, while scanning the apartment for my stuff. Fuck it, I down the rest. I started to feel really good all of a sudden and kind of spacey. The tv was turned on in the corner, with some gay bondage porn. I went over and found myself drawn to it. Fuck! Focus!

I spotted my stuff in a plastic grocery bag. Was everything here? Yes it was sweet! I was feeling really good now so I sat at the formally designated “lines” glass coffee table. I looked down at the table and sat down. The plug in my ass didn’t have that intrusive feel to it anymore. I rocked back and forth on it. The ghb in my system unbeknownst to me started taking effect heavy. I knew I should leave but I just sat there rocking on my tail plug looking at my reflection in the mirror. Fuck I looked like such a whore. That thought got me hot as my cock started to swell in its cage.. 

without forethought I took out my old driver’s license and started making lines from all of the remaining powder on the table. Fuck those partygoers were wasteful. After scraping and crushing I managed to form three healthy lines of something. It was a mixture of all kinds of shit. It was really like a Forest Gump saying. “You never know what you’re gonna get”

Focus I got to get the hell out of here. I had my clothes, phone and keys Tim to jet. I was about to get out of the gear when I saw my reflection again. I sneered at the mirror. Fuck it was hot. Me smelling of piss, lube, and cum sneering like a…pig…

I grabbed my phone and that was when I noticed my phone was going crazy. I opened it up and tapped my Facebook app. All of those photos taken with me in gear making out with other dudes and posing in the sling and fuckbench. “Oh fuck No”I sunk back down into the couch. I scrolled through the pictures and read the messages. My old friends were saying shit like WTF and derivatives of that sentiment. 
Master Dean orchestrated the FB. His Twitter and other social media platforms were now the same. Some even had some graphic content. 
Shocked at what was now in full view of everyone I knew I grabbed a straw from the corner of the table and snorted the first line. 
Whew looked like that first line was a bit o meth because he felt alright. 
I took up the phone and once again started scrolling through the pictures of me at the sex shop, the bathhouse and Master Dean’s apartment. This time I didn’t feel the same. The pictures were actually turning me on. I started rubbing my crotch to no avail. Master filled up my friends list with all his leather friends. In the comments they had comments like good cocksucker and cum dump looks happy… interspersed with my old friends with sad emojis etc. My focus spent more on the leather crowd now that I was spinning up again. Old friends unfriended but that didn’t seem to bother me. I scrolled through the photos when I realized I had to piss. I just grabbed the cup I had the “rye” and ginger in and filled it up with a heavy torrent of piss. I grabbed another cup filling that one too as well as half of a third. Without thinking I took a swig on the third cup of piss. I guzzled it down greedily like a dirty fucking pig. I smirked to myself. The chems in my piss started to kick in on top of the mystery line on top of the ghb. I looked down at the table that still had two lines staring up at me. I looked at the sexy animal in the mirror staring back at me. 
I snorted line number two. Fuck yeah! I knew what to do. I picked up my cell. And put on FB live. There I was in latex bondage  gear giving the phone the devil horns and tongue sticking out. Comments started to appear. The leather and latex “friends” online cheered me on. “Fuck yeah I’d tap that” while my old friends were WTF and saying shit like “Oh dear”  when I saw the “can we get you some help?” Message. I picked up the phone so that everyone could see this rubberpup and said “Fuck No! I don’t need any help I’m right where I belong” “I’m in a dog crate at the foot of Master Deans bed.

I picked up the second cup of piss and started drinking. I drank it like it was sweet champagne. More comments:

What are you drinking?”

“Piss” I respond

leathercrowd: fuck yeah pig

old friends: ewwwww what is wrong with you

i grin and down the rest and pick up the third. 
I yell in the phone “ you fucks stood in my way long enough, I’m A proudly owned pup by Master Dean”  more friend deletion more leather crowd praise and from a waning old friends list condemnation. I start deleting my old friends lists only leaving my leather and latex peeps. 
Half an hour earlier and he was planning his escape and now he’s rubbing his locked up cock and rocking on his tail plug. It was a transition that was on his own. He was in full pig mode now. All his old friends were gone. He was just looking at his new leather friends comments now. . One more line! He had abandoned the thought of escape to longing for his Master to wake so he could take care of his glorious cock. He snorted the last line. “Fuck yeah” just then Master Dean came out. Totally naked with a semi hard cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum. Fuck he needed that cock. He crawled over on all fours in front of Master. Master just pushed the pup out of the way and sat down at the table reading the paper.  He looked over and snapped his fingers pointing at his cock. There was no hesitation now time lapse I just start sucking his cock and savouring every moment. He flipped through the paper as I sucked his cock until finally he reached down and grabbed my collar. . He brought me up face to face. 
“you’ve exceeded expectations boy. Come on!” 
He had me brace against the back of the couch facing the mirror. He went back to the bedroom and came out with my pup hood. He rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks as he put my hood on me. There I was: Duke. Just then he slipped his cock in my cunt and I arched my back. He grabbed my harness from behind and started hammering my hole. I was in nirvana. He let out a howl as his thrusts got violent until he exploded inside of me. 
I felt whole again. I had Masters seed in me to start my day.

I think I might end it there

On 5/9/2021 at 8:31 AM, Fistcumslut said:
On 4/13/2021 at 6:58 PM, Dainesepup said:

It was a black sleeveless t-shirt again in latex with the word FIST emboldened on the back with the letter 'I' in the form of a red fist rather than the letter. I was turned on.

Yeah! That really turned me on too… nice hot story, thanks, but… I’m still waiting for some FFun as you “promised” before…

Nice story but… it lefts me a little disappointed…