Banned by BBRT

AssPatrolNY

On 7/20/2023 at 8:22 AM, ErosWired said:

‘Sketchy’?? For God’s sake - their banned word algorithm is out of all proportion. They forced me to change my username when it was ErosWired there (as it is on every other adult site I go to) because it contained the word ‘wired’. I chose that in its common English context of ‘electrically connected’, ‘connected to the internet’. Well, to be fair to them, and to my considerable annoyance, a visit to Urban Dictionary reveals that the drug culture has apparently co-opted the word to such an extent that now nearly every vernacular street definition references drugs. I really can’t blame them, and it makes me wonder if people seeing my username assume I’m a drug user when I’m absolutely not.

But for sketchy you can only find three incidental associations to drugs in the first seven pages of Urban Dictionary definitions, where a couple of them say “often associated with…”.

The word clearly, to most people, just means ‘suspicious’ or ‘shady’.

I’m surprised you got a refund. Their customer relations are absolutely atrocious.

[SATIRE]

Having read many an article from Wired magazine, I can confirm that the word has been co-opted by drug culture to a radical degree. The once reputable fount for news of all things tech has basically become the indolent cesspool of all things tweak. And I love it all the more now.

I now additionally report that my nipples are absolutely wired; my nipples are on so many fucking drugs, you guys. And my house, whose walls were once lined with an electricity-transmitting metallic filament, has recently checked in to the Betty Ford Clinic (it was going kind of overboard with it all. I mean, an outlet in every room? Yikes.)

[END OF SATIRE]

If BBRT's owner were any more of an uptight homophobic prick, he'd be Focus on the Family.

Edited by orderthepartysub

• 1 month later...

I was just banned because I used twitter in my profile description on 3 different occasions. Now he's blocked my iphone and PC addresses. I tried calling him but he won't even take calls and just block members. Has anybody been unblocked from this guy?

On 9/7/2023 at 2:15 AM, Top420 said:

I was just banned because I used twitter in my profile description on 3 different occasions. Now he's blocked my iphone and PC addresses. I tried calling him but he won't even take calls and just block members. Has anybody been unblocked from this guy?

Do yourself a favor and invest in a VPN.  You'll have to create a new profile and create an account using a different email and new photos, but there are ways of getting around that situation.  I received a temporary ban on a sports forum, I appealed and never heard from them.  So I added the VPN aspect to my laptop protection (it costs me a whopping $12 for the year) and I went ahead and created a new account.  Granted a sports forum is not like BBRT, because you may want to use some of the same photos and you'll want your geographic area to remain the same, for obvious reasons.

I don't know what the owners problem is.   I have had a profile there for years, yet as I chat with guys on Nastykinkpigs (or other sites) I am finding guys are being banned right and left, usually over drug references.  I find this hypocritical considering the site allows you to list if you party or not.  I find his actions surprising because there is so much competition, telephone apps have taken over, and guys have become more savvy in finding ways to get around the rules.  

I know he has posted articles regarding "charge-backs" or credit cards, and that if you did that you would get a life-time ban.  However, that is the only thing I have seen him  take seriously. I don't know what is prompting all of these bans, I don't know if he is receiving information that makes him believe his site might be close to getting shut down.  Therefore he is going through all the profiles and either telling people to make changes, or just banning them without a warning.

What I don't understand is why he won't communicate or talk with you.  Like I mentioned I have been on that site for a number of years, I have paid to "upgrade" and I would be thoroughly pissed if he did that to me.  Try a VPN, they work!

4 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Try a VPN, they work

Plus, it's less likely the Ashamed Boys will wind up in your driveway with their ak 44's - or whatever number they're up to. 

Speaking of which, now that Ricky is headed off to the clink, I'll bet there are plenty of the already incarcerated that are trying desperately to get him assigned to their prison ... Ricky's got one fancy pair of lips, and they're gonna be sucking off prisondicks reeeeeal soon.  That ass is almost certainly going to fetch plenty of prison-dough for his new Daddy. 

He's only in his mid-to-late 30's, two divorces under his belt, so there may be some kind of "confusion" in play already.  He may appear to be butch as nails, but I'm betting he'll become the personal breedbitch of some hardened criminal before he even arrives at the clink.  Let's cross our fingers it'll be Rikers !!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

BBRT can detect if you have a VPN on your phone - and won’t let you create a new account (which pissed me off when I was in NYC and wanted to create one). 

They can detect it on a phone, but not on my MacBook Air - I have done it, so I know.  What causes issues is having to create a new email address (like a hotmail), as well as using totally unrelated pictures, and of course, your geo-location that you actually live in.  I live in Florida, and I have mine set for NYC.  So far, it has been six months as as long as I turn Malwarebytes on for my "Malware Privacy" function I haven't had an issue.

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having, I don't know what that guys issue is.  He's losing customers right and left.