Fucking a seeded hole

Jamesbgck

Do you like fucking a hole that already has cum in it?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fucking a hole that already has cum in it?

• No, I want to be the only load in the bottom
    • Sometimes, depends on the situation
    • Yes, I like adding my sperm to the mixture inside the bottom
    • I'm a bottom, so don't unload inside asses

Tops, do you like fucking a hole that has some cum in it already? I usually don't since I like the friction of feeling just spit or a little lube on my dick and knowing that when I blow, that rectum is being coated with just my cream. But sometimes, usually in a dark room or when fucking a dude anonymously, it is great. There is definitely a silky feeling that I know right away as soon as I stick my cock up there when the bottom is carrying some seed already. When I'm into it, I like knowing that my cock is being bathed in sperm as I thrust in and out, and I like the idea of spurting my load inside to add to that mixture.

Edited by Jamesbgck

I love fucking a cummy hole. Nothing better than just slamming in a slick ass knowing its already bred and ready to be torn up. Even hotter if it isn't my load in there already. I'll admit that at times I do enjoy making it that way myself and going back for seconds. That smell that starts wafting up and filling the room - pure sex. Watching my cock get frothy right as I churn that load and add a fresh one. HOT!

Totally agree with twistedbbboy... I'm mainly bottom but the times i do top (which is mainly at orgies or parties), i LOVE fucking a cum sloppy hole... love churning the butter and dumping my seed in there as well.

As a bottom, this is exactly what I love doing too - having multiple guys seed my hole, one after the other, adding loads of spunk to the mix, and it being churned up inside me.

Best sex going!

I love fucking a seeded hole. Love the sensation and the sound it makes as I pound away at a tight hole. I am usually more of a bottom but sometimes when I see nice smooth tight hole oozing milky loads after a good fuck, I get so turned on and just have to shove my cock into that hole.

Well, I guess a lot more tops like fucking a hole that has cum in it than I thought! I like it more in an anon situation, like in a dark room. Something about sticking my cock in a hole just a few seconds after another top has blown a load in that hole is hot.

Hell yeah, nothing hotter than using poz seed to lube my cock while pumping and adding my own toxic DNA to the mix!

According to a fuck-buddy of mine who fucked me raw few times a month for about 8 years, he a top. probably pozed from fucking already seeded holes with poz cum.

After he pozed we stopped having sex. In a way I think I introduced him into bareback sex. We met in gay.com and he fucked me raw from the very first time. At first he was always asking me if I was really HIV-neg and onced he freaked when he saw some pills in my nitght table; I had to reasure him that these were not HIV pills. A few times, after he was gone I would video my load leaking his cum out of my hole. I think that hooked him on seeded holes and he then aksed me to organize group action with other tops. And one day he told me that he had tested poz. I introduced him to bareback sex and he as a top pozed and I haven't yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I LOVE FUCKING A CUM SLOPPY HOLE! The idea that it's full of other men's hot cum is such a turn on. IF you need friction, put a finger in there with your cock,

Or perhaps hold the base of ur cock and lift that rod to work the walls and lining of the manhole. hold the base and swirl that cock to work the prostate.

make the bitch moan!

Never fucked a seeded hole but I've had my hole fucked with seed in it. Pretty hot for the top who like to ask how many loads you have already. One of my best fucks with at home with two guys. One guy was fucking me while the other watched. The guy whispers in my ear "Can I shoot inside?" which was so hot. The guy shot his load and as soon as he pulled out the other one went ion but he shot almost right away. He apologized for cuming so quick but he was too horny with the idea of going into a seeded hole.

I have to say.. I Love to have my hot ass fucked and love to take all the seed i can get. love the feel.. i have to say the most at one time of cum was 84 loads and i have to say all the guys that say they only wanted to fuck my hole 1st came by and used my sloppy hole and all loved it that included married, bi and straight guys they said my wet hole was great and felt great. they cum back for more lol. when i am in town.

and i have to agree with some of u on here when i do top. I love to slide in a sloppy cum hole to fuck love the feeling of all taht cum around my cock and the feel of all the sperm around my cock as i fuck the bttm and dump my hot load in the sloppy hole.. Also love to rim a sloppy hole and taste all those guys mixed up too.

• 1 year later...