Fucking a seeded hole

Jamesbgck

Do you like fucking a hole that already has cum in it?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fucking a hole that already has cum in it?

• No, I want to be the only load in the bottom
    • Sometimes, depends on the situation
    • Yes, I like adding my sperm to the mixture inside the bottom
    • I'm a bottom, so don't unload inside asses

Guest manfun456

I love fucking a hole that's wet with the cum of other men. Nothing gets my dick hard faster than that. Adding my sperm to the mix is a huge turn on.

Nothing beats a hot wet load planted deep, except the second or third, especially from different men. As much as I love being the first breeder, the feel of sliding home on other men's cum is a real turn on. As others have mentioned, the smell (and taste) of the other men's cum just takes over. And if the cum is still warm, that adds to it. Once you take a second load right after the first, you are so hooked on it. Raw anal sex is very addictive, which is why we're all looking for it all the time! Jerry

I know the question was for tops but gosh that is what I love most as a bottom. Multiple loads of sperm deep in my ass. that is the perfect lube and senstation for me! Really makes me feel perfect!! Two or three loads of sperm inside me with a guy fucking me hard and deep is what I love most!!!

Ray

Nothing beats a hot wet load planted deep, except the second or third, especially from different men. As much as I love being the first breeder, the feel of sliding home on other men's cum is a real turn on. As others have mentioned, the smell (and taste) of the other men's cum just takes over. And if the cum is still warm, that adds to it. Once you take a second load right after the first, you are so hooked on it. Raw anal sex is very addictive, which is why we're all looking for it all the time! Jerry

love my dick lubed up with studcum and fukken nuts for the smell and taste of a pighole full of mancum

I love to fuck a cum sloppy hole and feel my cock coated in another men's cum. But nothing makes me hornier than being fucked with my ass already filled with poz cum. Love to feel cock spreading the poz cum against my ass walls making sure I get impregnated with new virus and get my body recharged

Guest faggot hole

From the perspective of a total fag bottom, i have to chime in and say that i also love it when a Top slides into my hole that's been pre-lubed by the loads of the previous guy (or guys -- better). That seems to really turn on a Top and His cock seems to respond by getting bigger, faster. The second, third or fourth guy to load my cunt always seems to have a bigger load to contribute. When the Breeder is turned on, so am i. And it is so gratifying to know that i can turn on so many Men. And the knowledge that i've got all their loads swimming around in me is even better.

I'm a total bottom, I can tell you that as soon as I have a load in my cunt, guys cum out of the woodwork to add their load to my hole. This is especially tue at sex parites and bathhouses. If guy sees or hears me take a load in my cunt, he is next in line to add his load in my hole. Many times at a bathhouse, after I get fucked in a room ( I am very noisy when I am getting my hole fucked) Guys re waiting at the door to stick their cocks in my hole next. They always talk about how great it feels to be fucking a hole that another guy just came in.