Stalkers

Closeted

Has anyone else been harassed by groups of people for anonymous cocksucking? I remember one time I won a laptop from a school 2 blocks from my house.  First time I won something in my life.  I drove to the school and heard someone yell, "There he is!" And another said, "He sucked my dick!"  Then "me too..." 

I left.  I have had other things happen.  I was just curious, has anyone else ever been stalked by an online hookup?

A couple of guys in my lifetime have stalked me, but not from online.  Both times, it was guys that I had hooked up with as part of groups.  One was arrested and I had a restraining order against him.  He is in prison now for something else.  The other guy was confronted by my husband after repeated harassment, and you don't want to get on my husband's bad side.  It stopped after that.  If you are truly concerned for your safety, you can get protection.  

1 hour ago, Closeted said:

I drove to the school and heard someone yell, "There he is!" And another said, "He sucked my dick!"  Then "me too..." 

So you did suck their cocks?  Or did not?  Your post is not clear. 

I would call what you're describing harassment or bullying, not stalking.  Stalking is when they blow up your phone with msgs or follow you home instead of respecting your privacy.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I have had a guy message me on Grindr before saying I looked far better in person and that he had seen me quite a few times in the local supermarket, it was a little unnerving as he had no face pic and wouldn’t send one, so I blocked him, then a different profile messaged me saying the same thing - obviously he’d just created a new profile. It was a little creepy. He may have been someone I had played with in the past, but the fact he seemed to like pointing out whenever he saw me was uncomfortable.

41 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I have had a guy message me on Grindr before saying I looked far better in person and that he had seen me quite a few times in the local supermarket, it was a little unnerving as he had no face pic and wouldn’t send one, so I blocked him, then a different profile messaged me saying the same thing - obviously he’d just created a new profile. It was a little creepy. He may have been someone I had played with in the past, but the fact he seemed to like pointing out whenever he saw me was uncomfortable.

To be honest sexy, if I were in Wales I'd probably stalk you too - you are one sexy mofo 🙂

I had a guy who used to leave Post-It notes with messages under my windscreen wiper. They'd be kinda creepy and refer to what I had been doing or wearing. When it was wet weather they'd be in plastic ziplock bags. He must've followed me around doing this because I could drive 40-50 miles somewhere and still find notes when I returned to the car. Work, Gym, Home, Friends, Parents, Shops - nowhere was safe. Some notes would be quite complimentary, others when I'd visited a male friend were a bit jealous. It made me hyper alert to who was around and in the end I figured what car he was using to follow me and looked out for it. The last note he left had his mobile number on it.  Not sure what to do, I spoke to some lesbian friends who'd lived in my town a while (I was new here then) and they said this guy was known locally for behaviour like this - but not to worry, they'd sort it out. I gave them the number and I never saw or heard from him again. Looking back I probably should have gone to the police, but back then (late 90's) the local police weren't exactly friendly or sympathetic to "the gays".  

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
22 minutes ago, IrishKinkyCumDump said:

To be honest sexy, if I were in Wales I'd probably stalk you too - you are one sexy mofo 🙂

Thank you kind sir, you have a very inviting arse that looks like a really nice place to park a cock 😉

I kept having a guy message me on various sites (Grindr, A4A for example) trying to hook up with me. I had no idea who it was at first until he said I had eaten at his small diner months back. It was the first and only time I went there and it was nearly a year ago. So the fact that he not only remembered me but also kept going out of his way to message me, after repeated denials and blocking, was a bit unnerving. The last time he did so, I said message me again and I'll happily go down to your place of business and let every customer in there know what you're doing. Haven't heard from him since.

IDK why it is so hard for some people to take no for an answer.

Not a group but for sure have been stalked. Back when there was still Craigslist, I hooked up with a guy and blew him in his car. He gave off heavy serial killer vibes, so I decided I didn't want to hook up with him again. I live in a small enough community that when you had done Craigslist for a while, you could kinda learn people's patterns. Everytime I would post an add, he would try to contact me and would never take the hint if I responded with a no, or eventually just stopped responding. I ended up getting banned and contacted Craigslist to find out why and they said someone reported me as harassing them. I figured it had to be that guy.

At school by a fellow student. Then many years later by a boss. Which was a very difficult time for me. It was before I was poz. I wished when I look back I had converted before then so I could of pozzed him.