Sling Theories?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

On 5/19/2021 at 5:35 AM, HungreeButt said:

I truly believe it just takes one top to cum in and give you a good pounding. It seems to activate all the other tops in the area.

That has been my experience.  I've noticed that a lot of guys love to watch me getting fucked.  Being watched is a turn on for me, too.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Webster9 said:

That has been my experience.  I've noticed that a lot of guys love to watch me getting fucked.  Being watched is a turn on for me, too.  

Doesn't have to be a sling. Once guys have seen you taking raw cock there can be a long queue to try your hole.
A lot of guys say they didn't think a cute guy would be interested if they saw me earlier.
They asked me why I let them fuck me. I said cos your cock is hard, behind me and we both a good fuck.

• Like 1

I rarely fucka guy in a sling. Logistically, moost of them are set too high for me. (I'm a short fucker).  Since most guys are taller than me, hopping into a sling usually works well.  Though, I prefer to be bent over doggy style - on a fuck bench, over a bed /chair/couch, across the hood of a car, etc....