Sling Theories?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I was recently commenting in a thread about my poor luck with slings in bathhouses, how I rarely get any action in them or just guys trying to jerk me off. But I've had this theory that my timing is usually off. There seems to be a peak time when guys are up and active, and some guys seem to catch this time and get a nice amount of attentionin the sling, whereas I think my nerves get to me and I tend not to hop in at that moment. Any other ideas about getting sling action?

busy bathhouses, on busy nights at busy times is the solution. and be willing to be patient. sometimes nobody is fucking for 30-40 minutes but then I get a run on my ass with 5-10 loads in a row, back to back. Plus there are certain times when guys are just looking to blow their load before they leave. thats when I like to be that super easy fuck, just waiting there with a cumlubed hole that they can just slide into, fuck, breed, and leave. it also helps to put up ads and message guys telling them when you will be there taking loads. I also find I get more loads dumped in me when I'm blindfolded, like some guys don't even want the cumdump to know they fuck trashy cumdumps like me. also helps if you have a hype man there getting guys to fuck you, or go around the bathhouse gathering tops to bring to you. some guys love it more when they know my boyfriend or my uncle is standing right there watching them fuck me. and just be a fucking whore. beg for loads, tell guys you're trash and let men strangle you and spit in your face and ALWAYS thank men for cumming inside you IMG_1039.thumb.JPG.ec39fe60380fd6aae5dac73323188b16.JPGx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpg348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

Edited by LittleCumSewer
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

busy bathhouses, on busy nights at busy times is the solution. and be willing to be patient. sometimes nobody is fucking for 30-40 minutes but then I get a run on my ass with 5-10 loads in a row, back to back. Plus there are certain times when guys are just looking to blow their load before they leave. thats when I like to be that super easy fuck, just waiting there with a cumlubed hole that they can just slide into, fuck, breed, and leave. it also helps to put up ads and message guys telling them when you will be there taking loads. I also find I get more loads dumped in me when I'm blindfolded, like some guys don't even want the cumdump to know they fuck trashy cumdumps like me. also helps if you have a hype man there getting guys to fuck you, or go around the bathhouse gathering tops to bring to you. some guys love it more when they know my boyfriend or my uncle is standing right there watching them fuck me. and just be a fucking whore. beg for loads, tell guys you're trash and let men strangle you and spit in your face and ALWAYS thank men for cumming inside you IMG_1039.thumb.JPG.ec39fe60380fd6aae5dac73323188b16.JPGx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpg348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

What bathhouse do u usually go to?

steamworks is the best place for a cumdumpster like me to get the most loads dumped in it. I have a hard time getting a dozen guys loads at spa excess or the other ones but on a good night at steamworks, the first dozen cocks in my pussy are just a warm up. I have gotten fucked raw by hundreds of strangers in that place. most of them completely anon breeders. plus once you get a rep for being a community cumdumpster like me, the guys treat you like a trashy whore

• Like 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
43 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

steamworks is the best place for a cumdumpster like me to get the most loads dumped in it. I have a hard time getting a dozen guys loads at spa excess or the other ones but on a good night at steamworks, the first dozen cocks in my pussy are just a warm up. I have gotten fucked raw by hundreds of strangers in that place. most of them completely anon breeders. plus once you get a rep for being a community cumdumpster like me, the guys treat you like a trashy whore

Gotcha. I've been to steamworks Chicago hoping they reopen sooooon.

Timing is everything.  From my experience there needs to be a critical mass of guys at a bathhouse before things really get going.  At my regular hangout, if there are only a few guys not much happens in the public spaces.  Once the number gets over 10-12 then it becomes a cumfest at the sling, slurp ramp and steam room.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
1 hour ago, rockhard801 said:

Timing is everything.  From my experience there needs to be a critical mass of guys at a bathhouse before things really get going.  At my regular hangout, if there are only a few guys not much happens in the public spaces.  Once the number gets over 10-12 then it becomes a cumfest at the sling, slurp ramp and steam room.

See were I'm from even when it's over 10 it's like everybody groups into a little hive and kinda has small moments of action and then dissipates. And by the time I make it to that there's usually a guy in the sling😒. There's rarely like a straight hour of sustained action were you walk around and somethings goin on everywhere 

My experience, at least in the bigger cities is later at night, 10 P.M. or later and definitely on Friday or Saturday nights, they’re the best!!  Also what littltecumsewer said, bring a friend with you if you can, your “wing man.” That works great, he’s standing there, as guys walk by he encourages them to fuck you.  

My second thought is sometimes slings are hard for some tops to fuck a CumDump in. I actually prefer a fuck bench where I’m bent over on my stomach,  ass exposed, my feet on the floor or on steps. I have more control to raise and move my ass so tops of all heights can get in easy. 

• Like 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
39 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

My experience, at least in the bigger cities is later at night, 10 P.M. or later and definitely on Friday or Saturday nights, they’re the best!!  Also what littltecumsewer said, bring a friend with you if you can, your “wing man.” That works great, he’s standing there, as guys walk by he encourages them to fuck you.  

My second thought is sometimes slings are hard for some tops to fuck a CumDump in. I actually prefer a fuck bench where I’m bent over on my stomach,  ass exposed, my feet on the floor or on steps. I have more control to raise and move my ass so tops of all heights can get in easy. 

Yeah I def wish I had some slut buddies around here but nah lol. I can definitely agree about the fuck bench tho,  much more comfortable and if I guy plants himself behind you,  you ain't goin nowhere lol. Got fucked by a guy with a smaller sized dick on a fuck bench and he really went to town. Started to tell him to ease up but he had me pinned so I just gave in and let it happen. Love those kinda fucks😌

9 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

I actually prefer a fuck bench where I’m bent over on my stomach,  ass exposed, my feet on the floor or on steps. I have more control to raise and move my ass so tops of all heights can get in easy. 

I would take a bench over a sling any day for angle, leverage, depth and general control of the kind of fuck I’m giving the Top. In a sling, every thrust of his loses at least part of its penetrative force just because I’m swinging in the air. If a Top wants it balls deep in me, I don’t want to waste a single millimeter on inertia.

Added bonus: If I’m face-down, the annoying grabby guys don’t go for my cock so much.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I would take a bench over a sling any day for angle, leverage, depth and general control of the kind of fuck I’m giving the Top. In a sling, every thrust of his loses at least part of its penetrative force just because I’m swinging in the air. If a Top wants it balls deep in me, I don’t want to waste a single millimeter on inertia.

Added bonus: If I’m face-down, the annoying grabby guys don’t go for my cock so much.

Fuck bench preference here too when I’m bttm; height never seems quite right for a sling

although when it does work I enjoy using the swing of the sling to get just that bit more depth.... 😈

grabbing shoulders and pushing down onto my cock  works quite well

I've had good times in slings but the times where nothing happens definitely outweigh the good ones. It's hard to say what determines if you'll get a good gang fuck. I truly believe it just takes one top to cum in and give you a good pounding. It seems to activate all the other tops in the area.

The most annoying guys are the ones who cum in and just start blowing you and you know their bottoms. It's like, what about me being in a sling with my hole open to the world says, cum suck me off?

On 5/19/2021 at 8:35 AM, HungreeButt said:

It's hard to say what determines if you'll get a good gang fuck.

I find that one issue is lighting around the sling. I prefer very little light so shy guys feel more comfortable fucking. I was once at a sauna in South America  that it had a sling in one of the dark rooms and all the light was a small black light and the sling was surrounded by strips of leather which provided some privacy. It was the hottest sling I've seen in a sauna. I was wearing the shorts with a hole that glowed in the dark. I remember taking three loads one after the other.  I would hardly see the guys breeding me, just their silhouettes.

I also find that twinks or other young well built guys get more attention. There is something about a young hole that guys like.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 5:35 AM, HungreeButt said:

I've had good times in slings but the times where nothing happens definitely outweigh the good ones. It's hard to say what determines if you'll get a good gang fuck. I truly believe it just takes one top to cum in and give you a good pounding. It seems to activate all the other tops in the area.

The most annoying guys are the ones who cum in and just start blowing you and you know their bottoms. It's like, what about me being in a sling with my hole open to the world says, cum suck me off?

Right? That's more than annoying! Royally pisses me off. 

Edited by BBottomSD619

I’ve had good luck and bad luck with them. In my local sauna, each slings (all two of them) is in its own cubicle with a door. You absolutely have to make sure the door stays wide open when the first guy comes in to fuck you, and with a bit of luck you soon get a group of voyeurs, guys lining up to go next, and others surrounding the sling sticking their cocks in your mouth. Once that happens, you’re golden, but it doesn’t always happen.