Anal orgasms - are they for real?

bbboyfucker

A year an a half ago I participated in a 5 on 1 gangbang.

Aparently I filled the bottom's hole with lots of precum, as other tops felt precum on their dicks when fucking him, and I was the only one who admited to ooze precum in every sexual act (I was the 2nd to arrived and the last to cum).

The bottom said I gave him several anal orgasms during that sleazy evening. 
He only came when I was fucking him, preparing to add my load to the 4 loads already inside his hot hole.

My question to you, experts: do anal orgasms really exist and what do they feel like?

they are very real. at least for me.

I would agree it’s different from a prostate orgasm and I have experienced both. 😊 A prostate orgasm feels like a regular Male orgasm but much more intense. It makes me ejaculate a little and lasts a bit longer than a traditional orgasm. It has the same climax and drop pattern as a regular Male orgasm(I think, I haven’t had a traditional Male orgasm in years.) 

An anal orgasm feels different. My legs get extremely weak and my whole body feels numb. My hole completely gives up all resistance.  Every stroke after just prolongs the sensation. It only happens when I get fucked for a long time(at least an hour) continuously. Unlike the regular or prostate orgasm, there is no refractory period. So I can continue getting fucked for longer. I don’t ejaculate from it, though I may leak a bit.

Longer cocks give me more anal orgasms. Perhaps cause of the longer stroke. But I’ve had prostate orgasm from all kinds of cocks  😁

• Like 2

They absolutely exist. I have them very frequently when I’m being fucked, and certain Tops know how to weaponize them - there’s no better way of putting it.

A guy on Grindr asked me just this last Friday, as it happens, to explain what an anal orgasm feels like. I told him to imagine cumming as you normally do, except your cock isn’t there and you’re not feeling any of the contractions that come with shooting - instead, imagine those contractions spreading outward and upward from the back of your taint through your whole body, as though that energy was looking for a way out and can’t find it. It rushes, sometimes very intensely, then peaks and subsides.

Except -

There’s no refractory period as with an ejaculation. You can have another anal O immediately. In fact, you can start another one while you’re still in the middle of one, and another one while on the middle of that one.  That’s what I mean by weaponizing - there’s a Top in Indy who absolutely loves to start triggering my anal orgasms on top of each other in series until I’m basically a writhing jelly on the end of his cock. My former Master understood this phenomenon too, but he refined it into a form of torture. After 20 or so forced right on top of each other, they’re no longer a form of pleasure.

A related term is Tantric orgasm. It’s an ability to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating, and you essentially ride them along like a wave. I first discovered I could do it a few years ago when experimenting with electrostimulation, and I still occasionally use that to keep my skills going. Last week I has a really good session in which my anal orgasm went on more or less unbroken for a good four or five minutes. Extremely draining. Definitely something you have to work up to over a period of time and practice.

In general, I’d say anal orgasm requires you to pay attention to your own internal signals mote than regular orgasm. It doesn’t happen in the same way as beating off - you have to finesse it a little, and you have to make way for it to happen. But when it does, you know it. There’s seldom a fuck of any length in which a Top doesn’t anal-O me, but I’ve been sensitized to it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I would add that @RawBottomAriel’s description of a feeling of numbness in the body can be accurate, though I’ve found that it’s the kind of numbness you feel after a jolt of electricity - like your nervous system has just conducted an overload of current and is recovering its capacity. The thing is, the numbness, at least for me, doesn’t apply to subsequent anal orgasm. Instead, it’s as though the first one pushed through and left the system wide open for the others to follow without any hindrance, so I feel them just as intensely, and in a way moreso because I’m number to other sensation.

I honestly can’t say how weak my legs become, though... I’m usually flat on my belly or back when this is happening... 🙂

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ayushiest said:

Men on the other hand, orgasm really easily from anal through prostate stimulation.

Note that a prostate orgasm is a separate phenomenon from an anal orgasm. I’ve had both, and they’re somewhat different. I can’t imagine having rapid repeating prostate orgasms, or riding a wave of them, the way one can with anal. I find prostate orgasms to be more concentrated in the pelvis and less distributed than anal orgasms, with a distinct sense of contraction inside. They can be intense.

I doubt women are more susceptible to anal orgasm than men - rather, I suspect they’re helped along by clitoral stimulation by either direct or labial friction (it gets busy down there during fucking and things get bumped around). Obviously I’m speculating in this regard.

Edited by ErosWired

Just adding my YES in here.  That is how I get off every day.  My husband gives them to me, he knows how. I feel like the anal orgasm and prostate orgasm blend together for me though, and I don't see a difference. The descriptions above are spot on though. As a bottom, it's practically indescribable how good it feels and how long it lasts. The pleasure that literally radiates throughout my body is heaven. Often to the point where I think I may pass out. And if it happens at the same time my husband is shooting his babies deep inside me... well, there is nothing better on earth.

If you’re having both at the same time, I can see how they would tend to blend together. I don’t usually get to enjoy both in a single Top because which one happens has a lot, for me, to do with cock length and girth, and how the Top employs it. My prostate orgasms usually result from a sustained attack by a deep penetrator who likes to spend a lot of time as far inside as he can get, and makes sure he’s deliberately either bumping or pressing my p-spot.

My anal orgasms occur more often when the Top prefers less depth of penetration (or lacks the length) and the focus of the  assault is concentrated more in the area of my hole. Or, if he’s very girthy, he can accomplish it even if he goes deeper.

Obviously, a skilled Top with choice endowment is primed to do both at once.

It's hard to describe. There isn't a "release" but there seems to be an endorphin release much like an ejaculated or prostate organization. Only, you don't have the come down/relaxation associated with it - it's more of a high, I guess. 

For me, at least, your body starts to shake uncontrollably and you have anal waves/spasms that emanate to your whole body. It's like a brief "blacking out" at the peak. And weirdly, it kind of feels like your pussy becomes "softer/wetter". I'm sure it doesnt but there is a real physical change with the anal muscles after.

Edited by Brittain02

They're absolutely real.  I've been fucked before and had them.  Any top who has the skills to give me one has an open invitation to fuck me whenever, wherever, and however he wants.  To @ErosWired's point, though, it can be weaponised to wher it's no longer enjoyable.  I've been fortunate to not let it get that far.

Last time I got one, when my top pulled out, I just remember being there - flat on my back with legs still up in the air, and quivering with that all over sensation.  It didn't stop for a while.  I was there on a bench at a cruise club, with open and raised legs just shaking and moaning for no apparent reason (if you just walked upon me without seeing what I'd just been through, you'd have sworn I was possessed!)  Once I was finally able to stand, I still had this constant feeling of release for some time afterwards.  It's too bad the cruise bars in London were shut for so long; now that they're reopening, I'm hoping I can find him and get lucky again (I recall every detail about this guy).

Yes they are real.  I have them and they are awesome.  Most of mine have been with my fuck machine or dildos.  I have only been lucky enough to have them from real cock in me a few times.  I think they are a bit different for each bottom but all the descriptions above I have felt especially the no refraction period ....I can just keep going at it until I am exhausted.  

They are real for me!  If a guy is fucking me steadily for a bit and angling a certain way ( I think) all of a sudden my mind starts to only focus on the dick inside me. Then my ass starts contracting uncontrollably and I go off into another mind space for a bit.  The first time it happened it scared the hell out of me.  I was lost in my head  and didn’t know where I was or who was fucking me (that happens more often now that I smoke weed but that’s another story). I only had one or two guys who have given me more than one during a fuck session.  It doesn’t happen often but when it does I REALLY know it.  And fucking love it.