Hawks reopening?

NWUSHorny

• 2 weeks later...

the most recent info i recall seeing [on a well known cruising site] stated that the new location by mall 205 was indeed nearing completion and that the anticipated opening could be as early as late july. but with states on the brink of lifting preventative measures, i would think that they [hawks] would be doing all they can to even reach a point of 'soft' opening in order to get the doors open asap once restrictions are lifted. i know i'll be at the first bear night, taking and giving loads. 

• 2 weeks later...

They just confirmed it wouldn't be until fall.

"Dear valued members,

It has been well over a year since everyone’s lives changed, but with the success of vaccinations, we hope to be back to “normal” soon.

Hawks PDX, with the help of Equacorp LLC, procured a building on December 31, 2019. The "new location" was to open in August of 2020, offering a seamless transition between locations.

Unfortunately due to Covid, everything has taken much longer than expected. The journey has been made more difficult due to recent price increases in both building materials and labor.

Hawks PDX has had great difficulty with the city of Portland as well. The city is having issues getting our permits taken care of in a timely fashion. What used to take several months of processing has now taken over a year.

Currently, we are about 70% done with our construction, our best projected opening date is sometime in the Fall of 2021.

In the meantime, we understand that Steam Portland has re-opened their beautiful facility, we hear a fantastic time awaits patrons there. It may surprise you, but we highly recommend you go and patronize them, as all businesses suffered equally as a result of this pandemic.

We can't wait to see all of you once again, we miss serving you.

Please continue to be patient with us; we are building a phenomenal club that will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Thank you again for your patronage and loyalty and friendship!

Sincerely,

Michael A Morse

Owner, Hawks PDX

hawkspdx.com @hawkspdx"

On 6/23/2021 at 3:11 PM, Fillitup57 said:

iI hope so, need to bump or slam and crawl into the sling and take load after load 

ME TOO!  I NEED TO RIDE THE SLING ALL NIGHTER!!!!  WANT ALL THE TOXIC DNA I CAN GET!

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I too am one of those Bottom pigs who loves my parTied-up fuckhole in a sling and not refusing ANY hard cock or ANY load. If you're hard and you breed what you fuck, my parTied-up fuckhole is yours. But, I'm not a selfish, " I-want-all-the-cocks-just-for-myself" Bottom because man-oh-man do i love felching loads from other Bottoms' freshly-fucked and freshly-bred cum-loaded fuck-puckers. Also, the flip-side of that coin is sucking cocks clean as soon as they slide out of the hole they just bred . . . could be my fuckhole or any other fuckhole . . . doesn't matter because I fuckin' love ass-2-mouth!!! The bonus for me is getting fucked and bred while I'm felching loads or pigging out on ass-2-mouth cock clean-up!!!

Who's with me? Comments welcomed and encouraged. Thanxxx!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1