Whore

badjujuboy

• 3 weeks later...

Whore 7 – A Continuation 

My body was on fire as three pairs rough hands wandered over my skin and explored my body. Reaching the edge, I felt the leather against my ass and I was placed on the sling. Quickly, boy and puppy pulled me in and I moaned, feeling the soft leather hide mold itself to my muscled back. My arms were restrained by boy. Not to be left out, cunt grabbed my booted feet and slipped the straps around my ankles, completely exposing my plugged cunt.   

“That’s how I like em,” Daddy growled, pulling on his cock.  

Pulling out three pre-filled rigs from a metal box, Daddy handed one to puppy and one to boy. 

“Go on, I want everyone flying...” he ordered. 

Falling to their knees, puppy and boy eagerly took them, each tying the tourniquet on the other’s muscled bicep in preparation of the slam. Smiling, he held up the other which was obviously a larger dose. With a moan, cunt scrambled to Daddy’s feet... his head slipping between Daddy’s crotch and resting against my cunt lips.  

Taking Daddy’s cock in his mouth, “Please...” cunt mumbled. 

Looking up at me, Daddy handed the rig to cunt. 

“This cunt here, is a fucking crystal pig whore. His tolerance is high but he works it off in trade with my supplier.”  

“Ah, shit!” I growled, feeling my cunt lips pulsing against cunt’s smooth skull. 

“Slam it, puppy and then prep whore here. Don’t worry, whore. You will be trained to slam yourself soon enough.” Daddy chuckled, prepping himself. “You see, Max prepared a dossier on you... your training, modifications and suggestions as to the next steps.” 

I began to tremble with excitement... my body causing the chains to rattle loudly. 

“Fuck yes!” I groaned. 

With a growl, puppy stood, moved to my side and grabbed a rubber strap... tying it tightly around my bicep. Then with an evil smile, he stepped back into full view. Slowly, he removed the cap and placed the needle to his vein and drew a register. I inhaled deeply and slowly released my breath while the red tinged contents flowed into puppy. A look of erotic pleasure came over his face. He came forward and placed the red pin-pricked skin against my lips. 

“Taste my slam, whore.” he offered and my tongue reached into his inner elbow, lapping up the sweat covered site. 

“Ready whore?” puppy grunted. 

Prepping my arm, he took the orange cap off with his teeth and spit it out, landing on my torso. 

“Yes, please puppy!” I begged, seeing the orange cap nestled in the deep fold of my abs. 

“On the count of three,” Daddy ordered. 

“One” 

I felt the sharp prick and the needle struck my vein... 

“Two” 

I held my breath, watching my blood mix with the chem filled syringe... 

“Three” 

I gasped as puppy slammed me and released the strap. The contents rushed through my body. Moans filled the air as Daddy, boy and cunt had simultaneously slammed with me. My skin was alive! I could feel every muscle tense as the hunger in my cunt took over. My cunt lips began to pulse against cunt’s skull, seemingly wanting it to enter and fill me completely. Daddy pushed cunt aside. 

“Shit yes!” I moaned, knowing what was next. 

With his left hand grasping my cuntplug, Daddy pulled it out and began roughly playing with my pulsing cunt lips with his fingers.  

“Hmm... two whores now...” Daddy chuckled, looking at me and then down to cunt. 

“Fuck yes!” I growled, feeling my gaped cunt and the chems rushing through my veins. 

Holding my caged cock and sac in his other hand, his fingers continued to work their way around my now quivering cunt lips without entering me. All I could think about was that I needed to serve this man... I was his. 

“Fuck me Daddy!” I pleaded. 

His right hand released my caged cock and moved across my hard abs to my ringed left tit and grabbed it tightly with his fingernails. 

“FUCK! YESSSS! HARDER!” I moaned, the pain surging down into my cunt. 

“Good whore,” Daddy chuckled and gripped it tighter, causing me to inhale deeply and hold my breath. 

“Pig tits?” Daddy chuckled at cunt. 

“MMMMMM...” cunt nodded at boy suckling on his swollen tit. “What do you think boy?” 

“Yes Daddy, pig tits...” boy growled, chewing on cunt’s tit... it was obvious boy loved tits. 

“So be it...” Daddy stated matter-of-factly and pushed hips strong hips forward. 

That’s when I felt it... Daddy’s ringed cock working its way past my cunt lips. In one fell swoop, my body accepted him and I felt his PA scrape the walls of my cunt, sending electric currents through my prostate. His cock continued to increase in girth and my cunt began to ache in hunger. 

“Goddamn Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your whore!” 

Daddy began to slowly fuck me until he found his rhythm, all the while forcing himself deeper inside me with steady strokes. I began to buck and urge him on. I looked up at the man who now owned me in awe. I was an empty vessel to be filled by cock and anything else he desired. Impaling his hard shaft into my cunt over and over, he ploughed on. With each pounding, my moans grew louder and I begged for more. Every inch of his veined shaft slid past my throbbing cunt lips. Daddy continued pile-driving me...  stretching my cunt open with an increased intensity until I couldn’t hold myself back and my cunt walls spasmed in an explosion of sexual release. 

“MUTHERFUCKERRRRR!” I cried out from the pleasure Daddy’s cock was giving me. 

As I felt the waves of the anal orgasm, Daddy slammed one final time into me and I felt his cock release a geyser of cum inside me. 

“Take it whore! Daddy’s now part of you.” he roared, slamming his crotch against me. 

I felt the torrent pour into me and my cunt took in the nourishment... I was now filled with my Daddy. We remained like that for a bit... my cunt impaled on Daddy’s cock until his cock began to soften. Withdrawing his cock, Daddy moved forward to my face and stared directly into my eyes. There was no need to say more... My tongue reached out to the slime-covered cock. Taking it into my warm mouth, I began to clean the shaft covered in his cum and my cunt juices... all the while locking my dilated eyes with his in a show of submission. 

Daddy grunted, moved in closer and his cockhead settled down my throat. A river of chempiss began to flow out of his cock. Quickly, I latched myself against the shaft and opened my throat to take the hot acrid contents of my owner’s bladder. Daddy motioned puppy, boy and cunt to join us as the flow continued until I felt it ease. As Daddy withdrew his cock, he wiped the remaining drops of saliva against my lips and puppy took it in his mouth. Quickly, boy began to lap and chew at my cunt lips and feed on the leaking juices while cunt dropped to all fours and went for the puddle of my cunt juices and Daddy’s cum on the dungeon floor.  

“SHIT YEAH!” I yelled from the pleasure boy was producing on my cunt lips.  

“Welcome home, whore.” Daddy snarled and pushed puppy off his cock and towards me. “Have at, puppy.”  

He chuckled and moved to the leather chair placed prominently in the room with a view of the entire dungeon. 

“Shit yeah!” puppy laughed. “You two, release him.” 

They moved quickly, boy releasing my wrists... cunt my ankles and they lifted me off the sweat covered leather sling. Steadying myself with the help of boy, cunt crawled off to Daddy who was holding a kelly-green swimmers jock. Grabbing it with his teeth, cunt crawled back to me, rose to his haunches and held the jock in front of me.   

Seeing it significance, “Shit yes,” I moaned and stepped into it. 

Looking to the mirrored wall, I watched cunt slide it over my tatted muscular thighs and cover my caged cock with the soft mesh pouch... the outline of my metal cage prominently showing. There was no doubt that my cock was off limits.  

“God damn sexy whore,” cunt growled, taking a hit from a shard packed pipe. 

Moaning, I leaned in to take in the thick clouds escaping his mouthcunt. Yes... it was a mouthcunt, I somehow knew it. Our lips met and we began to devour each other as our hands explored each other’s modified body. My hands worked over cunt’s smooth muscular body, knowing he had experienced the same process I had been subjected to.  Releasing cunt’s lips, I moved down to his beautiful pecs and made my way to a thick tit and took it in... wanting to feed on it.   

“Fuck yeah, whore. Pig tits,” cunt groaned, grabbed my head and shoved it against his pec. “Soon, whore... soon,” he growled, reminding me of Daddy’s order. 

Working past his eight-pack, my hands felt the huge bulge encased in the stretched out yellow mesh pouch. My fingers slipped under the fabric and I moaned at the incredible feeling of the fullness of his smooth melon-sized sac. My thumbs went to his shriveled flaccid cock resting above the sac and I began to flick it.  

“Crystal dick...fuckin love it!” I moaned, knowing that my own cock was also useless. 

“A fucking pair, huh?” cunt laughed and kissed the top of my head. 

“MMMM...” I chuckled and bit down harder on the tit. 

My hands moved around his waist to his ass cheeks, continuing to explore his incredible body.   

“Holy fuck!” I moaned, feeling cunt’s thick engorged cunt lips. 

Turning him around, I pulled him down to his knees and shoved his legs apart to expose a bloated mound of flesh. My fingers explored the cratered mass of wet slimy cunt lips protruding over two inches. As the chem fueled lust within went into overdrive, I fed on the dripping cunt juices leaking from his beautiful rosebud...  Juices his cunt now produced... a product of the piss, cum and sweat from all the men he had serviced.   

“Fucking hungry whore,” Daddy laughed. 

Behind me, I felt puppy’s uncut cock invade my cunt in one long lunge. 

“Take it whore!” he growled... the root of his shaft now wrapped around my cunt lips. 

Soon the pistoning began... I closed my eyes and pushed back to meet every thrust. 

“You like that whore?”  

All I could do was moan as I relentlessly took every fuck stroke to the hilt. With each lunge, we grunted in unison. He was insatiable... he continued on. I concentrated on the hunger in my cunt until, out of the blue, I felt a slick tongue against my face. It was boy... Grabbing my face, he slurped up the viscous slime I had fed on in a chem-fueled lust. Greedily, I tongued boy’s sweaty face. 

“Ah Man! Love this shit!” I growled, again tasting cunt on boy’s face. 

My alpha’s cock moved back and forth across my prostate as his movement began to quicken. Grabbing the back of my harness, he pulled me up against his pecs while continuing to pump my cunt. I could feel puppy hard tits on my back as I looked on at boy now feeding on cunt’s rosebud. Feeling puppy ready to feed my cunt, I reached back around puppy’s thighs and pulled him tightly against me.  

“Not yet whore.” puppy grunted in my ear, trying to make our first fuck last. 

“Please!” I begged and willed my cunt lips to milk his shaft until I felt puppy’s breath quicken and release his load inside me. 

“Take it whore!” he cried out, releasing his chemmed-up cum inside me and we fell to the pool of piss and sweat on the dungeon floor. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

Whore 7 – A Continuation 

My body was on fire as three pairs rough hands wandered over my skin and explored my body. Reaching the edge, I felt the leather against my ass and I was placed on the sling. Quickly, boy and puppy pulled me in and I moaned, feeling the soft leather hide mold itself to my muscled back. My arms were restrained by boy. Not to be left out, cunt grabbed my booted feet and slipped the straps around my ankles, completely exposing my plugged cunt.   

“That’s how I like em,” Daddy growled, pulling on his cock.  

Pulling out three pre-filled rigs from a metal box, Daddy handed one to puppy and one to boy. 

“Go on, I want everyone flying...” he ordered. 

Falling to their knees, puppy and boy eagerly took them, each tying the tourniquet on the other’s muscled bicep in preparation of the slam. Smiling, he held up the other which was obviously a larger dose. With a moan, cunt scrambled to Daddy’s feet... his head slipping between Daddy’s crotch and resting against my cunt lips.  

Taking Daddy’s cock in his mouth, “Please...” cunt mumbled. 

Looking up at me, Daddy handed the rig to cunt. 

“This cunt here, is a fucking crystal pig whore. His tolerance is high but he works it off in trade with my supplier.”  

“Ah, shit!” I growled, feeling my cunt lips pulsing against cunt’s smooth skull. 

“Slam it, puppy and then prep whore here. Don’t worry, whore. You will be trained to slam yourself soon enough.” Daddy chuckled, prepping himself. “You see, Max prepared a dossier on you... your training, modifications and suggestions as to the next steps.” 

I began to tremble with excitement... my body causing the chains to rattle loudly. 

“Fuck yes!” I groaned. 

With a growl, puppy stood, moved to my side and grabbed a rubber strap... tying it tightly around my bicep. Then with an evil smile, he stepped back into full view. Slowly, he removed the cap and placed the needle to his vein and drew a register. I inhaled deeply and slowly released my breath while the red tinged contents flowed into puppy. A look of erotic pleasure came over his face. He came forward and placed the red pin-pricked skin against my lips. 

“Taste my slam, whore.” he offered and my tongue reached into his inner elbow, lapping up the sweat covered site. 

“Ready whore?” puppy grunted. 

Prepping my arm, he took the orange cap off with his teeth and spit it out, landing on my torso. 

“Yes, please puppy!” I begged, seeing the orange cap nestled in the deep fold of my abs. 

“On the count of three,” Daddy ordered. 

“One” 

I felt the sharp prick and the needle struck my vein... 

“Two” 

I held my breath, watching my blood mix with the chem filled syringe... 

“Three” 

I gasped as puppy slammed me and released the strap. The contents rushed through my body. Moans filled the air as Daddy, boy and cunt had simultaneously slammed with me. My skin was alive! I could feel every muscle tense as the hunger in my cunt took over. My cunt lips began to pulse against cunt’s skull, seemingly wanting it to enter and fill me completely. Daddy pushed cunt aside. 

“Shit yes!” I moaned, knowing what was next. 

With his left hand grasping my cuntplug, Daddy pulled it out and began roughly playing with my pulsing cunt lips with his fingers.  

“Hmm... two whores now...” Daddy chuckled, looking at me and then down to cunt. 

“Fuck yes!” I growled, feeling my gaped cunt and the chems rushing through my veins. 

Holding my caged cock and sac in his other hand, his fingers continued to work their way around my now quivering cunt lips without entering me. All I could think about was that I needed to serve this man... I was his. 

“Fuck me Daddy!” I pleaded. 

His right hand released my caged cock and moved across my hard abs to my ringed left tit and grabbed it tightly with his fingernails. 

“FUCK! YESSSS! HARDER!” I moaned, the pain surging down into my cunt. 

“Good whore,” Daddy chuckled and gripped it tighter, causing me to inhale deeply and hold my breath. 

“Pig tits?” Daddy chuckled at cunt. 

“MMMMMM...” cunt nodded at boy suckling on his swollen tit. “What do you think boy?” 

“Yes Daddy, pig tits...” boy growled, chewing on cunt’s tit... it was obvious boy loved tits. 

“So be it...” Daddy stated matter-of-factly and pushed hips strong hips forward. 

That’s when I felt it... Daddy’s ringed cock working its way past my cunt lips. In one fell swoop, my body accepted him and I felt his PA scrape the walls of my cunt, sending electric currents through my prostate. His cock continued to increase in girth and my cunt began to ache in hunger. 

“Goddamn Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your whore!” 

Daddy began to slowly fuck me until he found his rhythm, all the while forcing himself deeper inside me with steady strokes. I began to buck and urge him on. I looked up at the man who now owned me in awe. I was an empty vessel to be filled by cock and anything else he desired. Impaling his hard shaft into my cunt over and over, he ploughed on. With each pounding, my moans grew louder and I begged for more. Every inch of his veined shaft slid past my throbbing cunt lips. Daddy continued pile-driving me...  stretching my cunt open with an increased intensity until I couldn’t hold myself back and my cunt walls spasmed in an explosion of sexual release. 

“MUTHERFUCKERRRRR!” I cried out from the pleasure Daddy’s cock was giving me. 

As I felt the waves of the anal orgasm, Daddy slammed one final time into me and I felt his cock release a geyser of cum inside me. 

“Take it whore! Daddy’s now part of you.” he roared, slamming his crotch against me. 

I felt the torrent pour into me and my cunt took in the nourishment... I was now filled with my Daddy. We remained like that for a bit... my cunt impaled on Daddy’s cock until his cock began to soften. Withdrawing his cock, Daddy moved forward to my face and stared directly into my eyes. There was no need to say more... My tongue reached out to the slime-covered cock. Taking it into my warm mouth, I began to clean the shaft covered in his cum and my cunt juices... all the while locking my dilated eyes with his in a show of submission. 

Daddy grunted, moved in closer and his cockhead settled down my throat. A river of chempiss began to flow out of his cock. Quickly, I latched myself against the shaft and opened my throat to take the hot acrid contents of my owner’s bladder. Daddy motioned puppy, boy and cunt to join us as the flow continued until I felt it ease. As Daddy withdrew his cock, he wiped the remaining drops of saliva against my lips and puppy took it in his mouth. Quickly, boy began to lap and chew at my cunt lips and feed on the leaking juices while cunt dropped to all fours and went for the puddle of my cunt juices and Daddy’s cum on the dungeon floor.  

“SHIT YEAH!” I yelled from the pleasure boy was producing on my cunt lips.  

“Welcome home, whore.” Daddy snarled and pushed puppy off his cock and towards me. “Have at, puppy.”  

He chuckled and moved to the leather chair placed prominently in the room with a view of the entire dungeon. 

“Shit yeah!” puppy laughed. “You two, release him.” 

They moved quickly, boy releasing my wrists... cunt my ankles and they lifted me off the sweat covered leather sling. Steadying myself with the help of boy, cunt crawled off to Daddy who was holding a kelly-green swimmers jock. Grabbing it with his teeth, cunt crawled back to me, rose to his haunches and held the jock in front of me.   

Seeing it significance, “Shit yes,” I moaned and stepped into it. 

Looking to the mirrored wall, I watched cunt slide it over my tatted muscular thighs and cover my caged cock with the soft mesh pouch... the outline of my metal cage prominently showing. There was no doubt that my cock was off limits.  

“God damn sexy whore,” cunt growled, taking a hit from a shard packed pipe. 

Moaning, I leaned in to take in the thick clouds escaping his mouthcunt. Yes... it was a mouthcunt, I somehow knew it. Our lips met and we began to devour each other as our hands explored each other’s modified body. My hands worked over cunt’s smooth muscular body, knowing he had experienced the same process I had been subjected to.  Releasing cunt’s lips, I moved down to his beautiful pecs and made my way to a thick tit and took it in... wanting to feed on it.   

“Fuck yeah, whore. Pig tits,” cunt groaned, grabbed my head and shoved it against his pec. “Soon, whore... soon,” he growled, reminding me of Daddy’s order. 

Working past his eight-pack, my hands felt the huge bulge encased in the stretched out yellow mesh pouch. My fingers slipped under the fabric and I moaned at the incredible feeling of the fullness of his smooth melon-sized sac. My thumbs went to his shriveled flaccid cock resting above the sac and I began to flick it.  

“Crystal dick...fuckin love it!” I moaned, knowing that my own cock was also useless. 

“A fucking pair, huh?” cunt laughed and kissed the top of my head. 

“MMMM...” I chuckled and bit down harder on the tit. 

My hands moved around his waist to his ass cheeks, continuing to explore his incredible body.   

“Holy fuck!” I moaned, feeling cunt’s thick engorged cunt lips. 

Turning him around, I pulled him down to his knees and shoved his legs apart to expose a bloated mound of flesh. My fingers explored the cratered mass of wet slimy cunt lips protruding over two inches. As the chem fueled lust within went into overdrive, I fed on the dripping cunt juices leaking from his beautiful rosebud...  Juices his cunt now produced... a product of the piss, cum and sweat from all the men he had serviced.   

“Fucking hungry whore,” Daddy laughed. 

Behind me, I felt puppy’s uncut cock invade my cunt in one long lunge. 

“Take it whore!” he growled... the root of his shaft now wrapped around my cunt lips. 

Soon the pistoning began... I closed my eyes and pushed back to meet every thrust. 

“You like that whore?”  

All I could do was moan as I relentlessly took every fuck stroke to the hilt. With each lunge, we grunted in unison. He was insatiable... he continued on. I concentrated on the hunger in my cunt until, out of the blue, I felt a slick tongue against my face. It was boy... Grabbing my face, he slurped up the viscous slime I had fed on in a chem-fueled lust. Greedily, I tongued boy’s sweaty face. 

“Ah Man! Love this shit!” I growled, again tasting cunt on boy’s face. 

My alpha’s cock moved back and forth across my prostate as his movement began to quicken. Grabbing the back of my harness, he pulled me up against his pecs while continuing to pump my cunt. I could feel puppy hard tits on my back as I looked on at boy now feeding on cunt’s rosebud. Feeling puppy ready to feed my cunt, I reached back around puppy’s thighs and pulled him tightly against me.  

“Not yet whore.” puppy grunted in my ear, trying to make our first fuck last. 

“Please!” I begged and willed my cunt lips to milk his shaft until I felt puppy’s breath quicken and release his load inside me. 

“Take it whore!” he cried out, releasing his chemmed-up cum inside me and we fell to the pool of piss and sweat on the dungeon floor. 

beautiful! shows how good chem slamming is!

• Thanks 1

Whore 8 – A continuation 

Feeling puppy’s weight on my back, I sighed, watching boy’s face against those enormous cunt lips... his moans filling cunt with sounds of pleasure.  

“Fucking pig,” puppy laughed, his cock sliding out of my cunt and moving to the offered cuntmouth. 

I crawled forward and sat on my haunches at a now standing boy.  

“Service my boots, cock whore.” 

Glancing at the hard outline of cock stretching against the full yellow-striped bulge of his jock, I moved down to his 10-hole rangers and worshipped them with my tongue. I slid my tongue across the surface of the toe of the left boot... making sure it shone with my spit. Next, I moved up its entire shaft... tasting the sharpness of the boot black covering it. Groaning, boy rubbed his cock through the black rubber... his cock now engorged even more. He moved his right boot against my caged bulge and increased the pressure, causing me to let out a low growl. 

“Fucccck!” 

“Ya like that those boots, don’t ya whore?” 

“Shit yeah, boy” I moaned feeling the size 12 boot rubbing against my cock and balls. 

Looking down at me, he pulled off his jock and presented me with what had to be a pumped-up cock sticking ramrod straight over a pair of massive low-hanging balls encased in a thick metal ball-stretcher.  

Seeing my reaction to his cock, “Mods...” he chuckled. “Drink...” 

I moved forward and took the enormous cock into my mouth, my lips painfully stretching over the shaft and almost plugging my throat shut. 

“Fuckin bite it and I’ll crush your balls.” he warned. 

I moaned at the combination of the pain in my sac and the taste of the chemmed nectar flowing into my mouth and down my throat. The flow was intense and I struggled to take it down and not drown. His piss finished, boy pushed me back until I was leaning on the back of my elbows... my legs spread, exposing my cunt. I took in boy’s throbbing cock in front of me. 

“We’ll need to practice on your technique.” 

“Fuck me,” I let out in a deep sigh as he placed himself between my legs and teasingly ran a finger along his throbbing cock.  

Taking a hold of the shaft, boy slipped a finger across the slick pre-cum leaking from his wide-open piss slit and smeared it across my lips. I moved to taste it as the musky aroma filled my nostrils. 

“Like it? Wait til your cunt tastes it.” he laughed shoving his cock head into a bag of white crystals and lifting my legs over his shoulders.  

“You should be thanking me for that,” he snarled, leaning in, letting the head of his hard shaft push through my cunt lips and fill me. 

“Shit yeah fucker,” I cried out, feeling the burning sensation move through my expanding cunt and recharge me. 

Wasting no time, he began with short, jabbing thrusts to stretch me to accommodate his monster cock.  

“Play with my balls,” boy ordered.  

Reaching out, I grabbed the shaved heavy sac as it swung between his strong thighs and began kneading his egg-sized balls. Trying to suppress a shudder, boy thrusts intensified.  

“Shit yeah, boy! Fuck my cunt!” I pleaded, raising my hips to meet his every thrust into my chemed-up cunt. 

Looking into boy’s blackened dilated eyes, I felt his cock swell to an enormous proportion. His sweaty sac began to draw up closer to his body and I gripped with it my slippery fingers as his cock erupted... he slammed completely into my cunt. I screamed in pain... or was it pleasure? My spun-out brain didn’t have time to process. 

"Fucking took it all...” boy grinned, pulling back the slick shaft and laughed at the sight of my cunt lips still gripping his cock. 

When finally free of my cunt, he slapped it against my sweat soaked jock pouch, sending trails of slime over it. Then, he scooped up the sweat-mixed cum from the floor. 

“Open” he ordered and slipped his fingers into my gaping mouth until they were clean. 

I felt the trickle of cum leaking from my cunt and I remained on the dungeon floor watching boy stand and slip on his jockstrap. He adjusted himself and joined puppy at Daddy’s side.  

“Goddamn sexy mutherfucker,” cunt snarled, holding out the pipe and lighting the torch. 

“Uh...huh...” I moaned, crawling to him and taking the pipe in my mouth and taking a large hit... the red glow of the shard intensifying. 

“Yeah, whore?” cunt smirked. 

Grabbing the pipe and torch from cunt, I took another hit. 

“Fuck yeah!” 

Now flying higher than I had ever been, I moved behind him and blew the thick clouds twitching cunt. 

“AHHHH!” cunt howled at the force of the warm clouds invading his bowels and shoved himself against my face. 

My slick face was sliding against those bloated mounds and I couldn’t get enough! My tongue snaked its way into slick folds of his rosebud. I wanted to explore it... to feel my body caressed by the strong muscles of his cunt. I was jealous of this beautiful being... he was nothing but a glorious cunt to be used for the pleasure of men. 

"That's it, whore, work my hungry cunt.” he bellowed. 

At this point, boy and puppy had moved over us and started to passionately kiss. At the sight of the two, cunt began to suck on their full jocks, alternating between the two massive bulges fighting for the attention of his hungry cuntmouth.  I watched the sweat collect between their thick shaved thighs and drip onto cunt’s face. The effects of their testosterone-laden sweat overtook him. Hooking his fingers around the waistbands of puppy’s red and boy’s black jocks, he pulled them down past mid-thigh and released their cocks causing them to tightly embrace each other. I could feel cunt stretching as he moved towards the pair of leaking cocks in front of him. Extending his tongue, he took in puppy’s right nut, producing a wave of pleasure over our alpha. Next, his tongue moved to the left and sucked it in... his cuntmouth now full of puppy’s cum producing orbs.  

I began to work my fingers over his rosebud causing him to release the spit-cover sac and latch his cuntmouth around puppy’s throbbing uncut cock. Grabbing cunt’s head in his hand, puppy forced himself deep inside, lips tight against the freshly-shaven crotch. Arching his back, cunt slowly began to move up and down the shaft. Not satisfied with the cocksucking, puppy violently thrust his hips down the open throat in rapid bursts. 

“Goddamn it, take my cock!” 

Every time puppy neared release, he’d ease up but the onslaught continued. 

“Gimme some of that, mate...” boy growled and dropped to his knees, licking and tonguing our alpha’s sleek cock as it fucked the cuntmouth. Time seemed to slow while boy and cunt continued to worship puppy’s cock. The rhythms of their sucking increased getting puppy closer to the edge. Pleading for release, puppy’s thrusts increased... but every time he was close to blowing, they would ease up... driving puppy mad.  

Fucking cuntmouths!” puppy growled, feeling the attentive mouths servicing him until his cock finally shot and he fell to his knees...his cock releasing a volley of cum onto them. Once he was done, the pair cleaned the spent cock. Sighing, puppy slipped his red mesh jock over his slick package as boy followed suit with his... The rubber making a loud wet slap against his sweaty crotch. Puppy gathered the two up in his arms and spread his legs. 

“Shit!” I moaned, seeing the pair of cunt lips surrounding the entrance to puppy’s cunt. 

It wasn’t as prominent a cunt’s but it was obvious that it had been worked over for years. Of course, I thought... staring at the red mesh fabric of his jock... fist. I continued staring at it, knowing that it was part of Daddy’s process in creating puppy. Seeing my reaction, boy lifted his leg and showed me an equally impressive set of cunt lips.  

“Yep,” puppy growled as a fiery red rosebud slid past his cunt lips and looked over to Daddy who just smiled as he smoked his cigar. 

“MMMM,” puppy growled at me, seeing what I would do next. 

“Ah man,” I sighed, taking in the trio of cunt lips and crawled up to join them.  

I pressed my lips to puppy’s mouth.  

“Yes...yes... yessss.” 

A pair of hands ran across my smooth skin and down to my own cunt lips and began to tease them. 

“Shit yes...” I grunted and gripped the fingers with my now puffed-out cunt lips. 

Moving their mouths to latch onto my tits, the pair began to suck as if they were two hungry calves at the udder and a warm feeling overcame me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I woke up slowly, feeling groggy in a soft bed covered in a black rubber sheet. For a minute, I didn’t know where I was until my eyes adjusted to the red light and remembered everything. Hearing the rush of water flowing, I looked over to my right and saw him as if for the first time in the black-tiled shower. 

His body had been permanently modified to the extreme. My right hand moved to my smooth skin in solidarity of the muscled flesh that would never feel the itch of growing hair... the only hair remaining on him were his dark brown eyebrows above his piercing green eyes. Closing my eyes, my mind filled with images of the daily sweaty workouts we would have in our gear. He lathered his chest and pulled on his ever-erect tits. Releasing them, they retracted slightly and resumed their position pointing straight down under the shelf of his muscular pecs. My gaze moved down past the deep ridges of his eight-pack to his shrunken flaccid cock resting on a melon-sized sac obscenely hanging from his crotch. Turning his back to me, he stood with his legs apart and flared his back... his pendulous sac now swinging freely. In one move, he bent to touch the tiled floor... exposing a pair of cunt lips erupting between his powerful glutes. 

“Mods, whore...mods,” he grunted and released his dripping rosebud from its confines. 

“Goddammit, you’re beautiful.” I sighed.  

He stood and faced me, holding his hand out to me.  

Our eyes locked. I removed my boots and placed them to the side. Slipping out of the kelly-green socks, I got up out of the bed, walked towards him and began to strip out of my gear. I unbuckled my harness and tossed it the side, joining the one soaked in the cunt’s sweat... a tangle of yellow and kelly-green piping on the floor. Continuing on, I reached the edge of the black tile and cunt motioned me to stop. I gave him a puzzled look and he walked towards me and unbuckled my collar.  

“Leather,” he reminded and placed it on a wall hook next to his own and pulled me under the warm cascading water. 

“What happened? Where is everyone?”  

“Work... you passed out. You’ve been asleep for over a day.” he said, holding my face between his strong hands. “It’s just you and me... every day when they’re out... just you and me.” 

“MMMMM” I sighed, my hands moving to grip cunt’s sac and we kissed. 

Falling to my knees, I continued holding the bloated sac and admired his impotent cock.  

“Two of a kind,” I growled and took it into my mouth. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Whore 9 – A Continuation 

“Fuck yeah, whore,” cunt whimpered as my tongue swirled around the ridge of cunt’s soft cock and into the piss slit.  

“Uhhhhh....” 

My chin settled on top of the enormous bulge. I continued sucking on the flesh, relishing the taste and feel of his leaking cock in my mouth. I didn’t care it was soft and would never get hard... I needed cock and this was cock. I looked up into his face... This was someone who knew. 

“That feels so fucking good, whore.” 

My hands gripping cunt’s strong thighs, I let his spit covered shaft out of my mouth. I moved lower and tongued the smooth skin of his colossal sac, feeling the weight of his enormous balls within. I moaned, realizing they felt natural... just freakishly huge.   

“Daddy had them specially made. Daddy knows our deepest desires. This was mine.”  

“Ah man, fucking love it!” I mumbled, continuing to tongue his sac. 

Grabbing a hold of my arms, he lifted me to my feet and moved to grab our collars. He held out his, the yellow piping prominently showing, and handed it to me while keeping mine in his hand. Simultaneously, we moved closer and placed the collar around the other’s neck and secured it. Then, he led me back to the bed, laid on it and took told of a packed pipe on the side table. He lit it, taking in a deep hit of the white clouds... the red-hot heat of the shards burning an image into my sight. Looking at me, cunt smiled and took another hit.  

“Fuck please...” 

“Yeah?” he laughed, taking a third hit and leaning in. 

“Yeah!” I growled, crawling over him to take in the thick white cloud escaping his full lips. 

When our lips met, I inhaled and felt the warmth of the chems fill my lungs... the familiar rush began to run through me.  

“More...” I begged, trying to suck the remaining whisps escaping his lungs. 

He nodded, placed the pipe to my lips and lit the torch.  My lips tightly gripped the stem and inhaled deeply. Holding it, I looked at cunt.   

“Whore... chem whore...” he smiled. 

I nodded, exhaled and moved to take the pipe from his hands. I hit it again and again. My body was on fire, the chems running through my body producing a horned rush in my cunt and I quickly moved between his legs and returned to exploring his sac with my tongue.  

“You fucking love my sac, huh?” he said, gripping my head with his strong thighs. 

Nodding, my tongue moved under his sac and worked its way to his pierced taint where I met the edges of his protruding cunt lips. He shivered as my tongue flicked around the cratered mass of muscled ridges. I moved in... kissing and lapping at the gaped cunt, wanting to explore every inch of it.  

“Mutherfucker... Fucking eat me!” he grunted, lifting his legs onto my shoulders and pulling me in. 

My face buried in his cunt, I began tongue fucking him while my fingers began to stretch his dripping cunt wide open... I dug in. That's when I felt it... the walls of his cunt began to quiver. 

“DEEPER!” he yelled... his head thrashing side to side as his body convulsed and I shoved my face as far as I could into him. 

The feeling of his anal orgasm against my face was incredible! His thighs closed and held me tight. I could feel his spasming cunt lips sliding against my skin as it tried to pull me in. Finally, his body relaxed and he released my head and slipped off my shoulders.  

“You taste so fucking good.” I sighed, watching his cunt juices leaking and puddling down on the rubber sheet. 

“Yeah?” he teased me, releasing his rosebud. 

“Yeah,” I growled, spreading his legs as I scooped the puddle with my tongue and covered the slick folds of his prolapsed cunt with it. 

“Fucking sick fuck!” he laughed as it ascended back into his body and we settled into the bed in each other’s arms. 

After a bit, I felt him wriggle out of my arms, crawl on top of me and lean in for a deep kiss, our sweat slicked bodies moving against each other. He moved down my neck, his tongue trailing my tribal tatts toward my ringed tits... biting and teasing them. My low grunts urged him on. 

“Fuck yeah! Harder!” 

His hands roamed over my pecs and worked their way lower as his tongue followed... lapping at my hard abs and then to my smooth crotch. His hands held the nub of my caged cock and he looked up. 

“Do you miss it?” 

“Fuck no... What about you?” I asked, grabbing his soft impotent cock. 

“MMMM, no....” he moaned and slipped two fingers inside me, “cunt.” 

“Definitely... cunt.” I growled, closing my cunt lips around his fingers and felt the slow burn of a shard being inserted. 

His fingers still inside me, he began slow, steady licks of my thigh and down to my sac.  

“Do it,” I whispered, “do it.” 

“Do what?” he asked, his tongue slipping past my taint and teasing my puffed cunt lips.  

“Fucking eat my cunt.... feed on me.”  

I released his fingers, spreading my legs to give him access. Happy to oblige, cunt flicked the tip of his tongue over the swollen edges of my cunt and bit down. 

“MMMMMM... not too bad. They’re gonna be beautiful when I’m done with them.” 

“SHIT YEAH!” I moaned as the shard filled my cunt with hunger, “PLEASE...” 

His probing tongue stiffened and pressed through my cunt lips and began to feed.  

“Goddamn fucker!”  

Squirming, cunt’s thick tongue worked its way around the walls of my cunt and lapped at the flow of cunt juices now flowing out of me. The feeding went on for what felt like hours as my breath was filled with expletives. I begged him to continue. Every movement of his tongue caused me to tremble in tortured pleasure until I finally begged to be released. The thrusting tongue began to work my cunt and I felt an enormous burst of heat inside me... my cunt exploded, sending shockwaves throughout my body and I fell back in exhaustion. Moving up next to me, he slipped his hand over my cunt and playfully fingered me. 

“Good huh?”  

“Ah fuck!” was all I could say and I grabbed his face and kissed him. 

“Let’s get geared up, whore.” he said, walking to our gear and gathering it up. 

Taking my harness, he placed it over my shoulders and across my pecs, buckling it tightly before dropping to his knees. Reaching to the side, he grabbed a pair of ankle restraints and secured them... then grabbed my jockstrap and presented it. I stepped into it and he rose, pulling the waistband over my cage.  

“One more touch...” he said, showing me a pair of wrist restraints. 

I nodded and held out my wrists, feeling the tight leather around them.  

“Sexy, muther...” he growled, watching me as he geared himself to mirror me... kelly-green reflecting back yellow...  

“One more hit?” I begged, the craving hitting me... yeah begged... I needed it. 

“Fucking chemmed up whore,” he chuckled, grabbing a rig... “I’ve got something better.” 

“GGGGGRRRRRRR!” I growled and offered up my arm. 

Grabbing a rubber strap, he tightly wrapped it around my bicep and found a prominent vein, ready to be slammed.  

“Fucker...” cunt moaned and licked it, placing the needle into me and pulled back the plunger. 

“Register...” I murmured... watching the red swirl fill the syringe. 

The plunger went in and I ceased to be anything but my cunt at that moment. The hunger for cock filled me. 

“Cock!” I pleaded to cunt, wanting to be filled. 

Holding his useless cock, he laughed at me... “Fucking not gonna happen, whore.... But there is something...” 

“Please!” I begged as he held his arm up... his own slam complete. 

My cunt began to throb as I watched those hard glutes walk to the shelved wall. Turning around, he held out a huge blue double-ended dildo that had to be over 7 inches in circumference.  

“Will this do?” 

Moaning, I lifted my ass to expose my now pulsing cunt lips. Keeping his eyes on me, he grabbed for lube, his hands moving directly to one of the tubs with a black “X” marked prominently on it.  

“In for a penny...” he chuckled. 

Returning to the bed, he held out the tub... I opened it and watched him scoop a large amount, slather the monster cock and place it against my cunt lips. Instinctively, my eyes closed and I pushed forward to accept the invader... my cunt lips expanding over the shaft and taking it in. 

“More!” I pleaded, feeling the combination of the chemmed lube and expansion. 

The shaft continued in... stretching me and filling the need in me.  

“Open your eyes, whore.” 

“FUUUUCK!” I growled, watching him place the other end at his cunt and slide it inside him in one long heaving motion. 

Our eyes locked... and we both began to move towards each other. 

“That’s it... take it...” he encouraged me. 

“OH GOD!” I howled, pushing through the pain and taking more. 

At some point, I couldn’t take anymore.... and I cried out, not wanting to give up.   

“It’s ok, whore... there’ll be time for that.” cunt reassured me and slammed himself until our cunt lips met. 

We remained like that for a bit... on our backs... our legs entwined and cunt lips connected until I felt his cunt lips begin to pulse against mine. That did it! I raised my hips into the air, slammed myself against him and began to plunge myself on the dildo. Not to be outdone, cunt rammed himself to meet my cunt lips, sending jolts of pleasure over my prostate. Finally, we found our rhythm and the dungeon was filled with our grunts and groans as we fucked ourselves on the monster cock. On and on our fucking continued until a deep voice bellowed out. 

“Fucking pair of cunts!”  

Surprised, I fell out of sync with cunt and the dildo slipped out of my cunt. Turning to the strange voice, I took in the tall silver-haired stranger booted in tight leather chaps, his thick cock surrounded by a massive cock ring. Tribal tats flowed up and down his arms onto his back and torso. His thick tit rings shone against his silver dusted rock-hard abs and pecs.  

Staring at me, “Stand, whore...” he ordered. 

I looked to cunt... he nodded, removing the dildo from his cunt and I stood face-to-face with this man. 

“You’re a tall one, aren’t ya,” he smirked, turning me around to inspect me.  

His rough hands roamed my body and I kept looking to cunt. 

“What?” he asked, seeing the surprised look in my eyes. “Tell him!” he snapped at cunt. 

“That’s your first customer, whore. That’s Eric.”  

Gasping, I looked at the cunt, trying to wrap my mind around what he just said. 

“He’ll do,” Eric said, throwing a large clear bag of crystals at cunt.  

Quickly, cunt fell to knees, grabbed the bag and placed it in his stretched-out pouch. He nodded and crawled out of the dungeon. On reaching the door, Eric yelled out to cunt.  

“I’ll send for you when I’m ready.” 

He nodded and exited. Turning to me, Eric turned me around and felt my sloppy cunt. 

“You’ve been a busy whore.” he whispered in my ear. “Now it’s time for you to pay for that product.” 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Guest takingdeepanal
17 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

Whore 9 – A Continuation 

“Fuck yeah, whore,” cunt whimpered as my tongue swirled around the ridge of cunt’s soft cock and into the piss slit.  

“Uhhhhh....” 

My chin settled on top of the enormous bulge. I continued sucking on the flesh, relishing the taste and feel of his leaking cock in my mouth. I didn’t care it was soft and would never get hard... I needed cock and this was cock. I looked up into his face... This was someone who knew. 

“That feels so fucking good, whore.” 

My hands gripping cunt’s strong thighs, I let his spit covered shaft out of my mouth. I moved lower and tongued the smooth skin of his colossal sac, feeling the weight of his enormous balls within. I moaned, realizing they felt natural... just freakishly huge.   

“Daddy had them specially made. Daddy knows our deepest desires. This was mine.”  

“Ah man, fucking love it!” I mumbled, continuing to tongue his sac. 

Grabbing a hold of my arms, he lifted me to my feet and moved to grab our collars. He held out his, the yellow piping prominently showing, and handed it to me while keeping mine in his hand. Simultaneously, we moved closer and placed the collar around the other’s neck and secured it. Then, he led me back to the bed, laid on it and took told of a packed pipe on the side table. He lit it, taking in a deep hit of the white clouds... the red-hot heat of the shards burning an image into my sight. Looking at me, cunt smiled and took another hit.  

“Fuck please...” 

“Yeah?” he laughed, taking a third hit and leaning in. 

“Yeah!” I growled, crawling over him to take in the thick white cloud escaping his full lips. 

When our lips met, I inhaled and felt the warmth of the chems fill my lungs... the familiar rush began to run through me.  

“More...” I begged, trying to suck the remaining whisps escaping his lungs. 

He nodded, placed the pipe to my lips and lit the torch.  My lips tightly gripped the stem and inhaled deeply. Holding it, I looked at cunt.   

“Whore... chem whore...” he smiled. 

I nodded, exhaled and moved to take the pipe from his hands. I hit it again and again. My body was on fire, the chems running through my body producing a horned rush in my cunt and I quickly moved between his legs and returned to exploring his sac with my tongue.  

“You fucking love my sac, huh?” he said, gripping my head with his strong thighs. 

Nodding, my tongue moved under his sac and worked its way to his pierced taint where I met the edges of his protruding cunt lips. He shivered as my tongue flicked around the cratered mass of muscled ridges. I moved in... kissing and lapping at the gaped cunt, wanting to explore every inch of it.  

“Mutherfucker... Fucking eat me!” he grunted, lifting his legs onto my shoulders and pulling me in. 

My face buried in his cunt, I began tongue fucking him while my fingers began to stretch his dripping cunt wide open... I dug in. That's when I felt it... the walls of his cunt began to quiver. 

“DEEPER!” he yelled... his head thrashing side to side as his body convulsed and I shoved my face as far as I could into him. 

The feeling of his anal orgasm against my face was incredible! His thighs closed and held me tight. I could feel his spasming cunt lips sliding against my skin as it tried to pull me in. Finally, his body relaxed and he released my head and slipped off my shoulders.  

“You taste so fucking good.” I sighed, watching his cunt juices leaking and puddling down on the rubber sheet. 

“Yeah?” he teased me, releasing his rosebud. 

“Yeah,” I growled, spreading his legs as I scooped the puddle with my tongue and covered the slick folds of his prolapsed cunt with it. 

“Fucking sick fuck!” he laughed as it ascended back into his body and we settled into the bed in each other’s arms. 

After a bit, I felt him wriggle out of my arms, crawl on top of me and lean in for a deep kiss, our sweat slicked bodies moving against each other. He moved down my neck, his tongue trailing my tribal tatts toward my ringed tits... biting and teasing them. My low grunts urged him on. 

“Fuck yeah! Harder!” 

His hands roamed over my pecs and worked their way lower as his tongue followed... lapping at my hard abs and then to my smooth crotch. His hands held the nub of my caged cock and he looked up. 

“Do you miss it?” 

“Fuck no... What about you?” I asked, grabbing his soft impotent cock. 

“MMMM, no....” he moaned and slipped two fingers inside me, “cunt.” 

“Definitely... cunt.” I growled, closing my cunt lips around his fingers and felt the slow burn of a shard being inserted. 

His fingers still inside me, he began slow, steady licks of my thigh and down to my sac.  

“Do it,” I whispered, “do it.” 

“Do what?” he asked, his tongue slipping past my taint and teasing my puffed cunt lips.  

“Fucking eat my cunt.... feed on me.”  

I released his fingers, spreading my legs to give him access. Happy to oblige, cunt flicked the tip of his tongue over the swollen edges of my cunt and bit down. 

“MMMMMM... not too bad. They’re gonna be beautiful when I’m done with them.” 

“SHIT YEAH!” I moaned as the shard filled my cunt with hunger, “PLEASE...” 

His probing tongue stiffened and pressed through my cunt lips and began to feed.  

“Goddamn fucker!”  

Squirming, cunt’s thick tongue worked its way around the walls of my cunt and lapped at the flow of cunt juices now flowing out of me. The feeding went on for what felt like hours as my breath was filled with expletives. I begged him to continue. Every movement of his tongue caused me to tremble in tortured pleasure until I finally begged to be released. The thrusting tongue began to work my cunt and I felt an enormous burst of heat inside me... my cunt exploded, sending shockwaves throughout my body and I fell back in exhaustion. Moving up next to me, he slipped his hand over my cunt and playfully fingered me. 

“Good huh?”  

“Ah fuck!” was all I could say and I grabbed his face and kissed him. 

“Let’s get geared up, whore.” he said, walking to our gear and gathering it up. 

Taking my harness, he placed it over my shoulders and across my pecs, buckling it tightly before dropping to his knees. Reaching to the side, he grabbed a pair of ankle restraints and secured them... then grabbed my jockstrap and presented it. I stepped into it and he rose, pulling the waistband over my cage.  

“One more touch...” he said, showing me a pair of wrist restraints. 

I nodded and held out my wrists, feeling the tight leather around them.  

“Sexy, muther...” he growled, watching me as he geared himself to mirror me... kelly-green reflecting back yellow...  

“One more hit?” I begged, the craving hitting me... yeah begged... I needed it. 

“Fucking chemmed up whore,” he chuckled, grabbing a rig... “I’ve got something better.” 

“GGGGGRRRRRRR!” I growled and offered up my arm. 

Grabbing a rubber strap, he tightly wrapped it around my bicep and found a prominent vein, ready to be slammed.  

“Fucker...” cunt moaned and licked it, placing the needle into me and pulled back the plunger. 

“Register...” I murmured... watching the red swirl fill the syringe. 

The plunger went in and I ceased to be anything but my cunt at that moment. The hunger for cock filled me. 

“Cock!” I pleaded to cunt, wanting to be filled. 

Holding his useless cock, he laughed at me... “Fucking not gonna happen, whore.... But there is something...” 

“Please!” I begged as he held his arm up... his own slam complete. 

My cunt began to throb as I watched those hard glutes walk to the shelved wall. Turning around, he held out a huge blue double-ended dildo that had to be over 7 inches in circumference.  

“Will this do?” 

Moaning, I lifted my ass to expose my now pulsing cunt lips. Keeping his eyes on me, he grabbed for lube, his hands moving directly to one of the tubs with a black “X” marked prominently on it.  

“In for a penny...” he chuckled. 

Returning to the bed, he held out the tub... I opened it and watched him scoop a large amount, slather the monster cock and place it against my cunt lips. Instinctively, my eyes closed and I pushed forward to accept the invader... my cunt lips expanding over the shaft and taking it in. 

“More!” I pleaded, feeling the combination of the chemmed lube and expansion. 

The shaft continued in... stretching me and filling the need in me.  

“Open your eyes, whore.” 

“FUUUUCK!” I growled, watching him place the other end at his cunt and slide it inside him in one long heaving motion. 

Our eyes locked... and we both began to move towards each other. 

“That’s it... take it...” he encouraged me. 

“OH GOD!” I howled, pushing through the pain and taking more. 

At some point, I couldn’t take anymore.... and I cried out, not wanting to give up.   

“It’s ok, whore... there’ll be time for that.” cunt reassured me and slammed himself until our cunt lips met. 

We remained like that for a bit... on our backs... our legs entwined and cunt lips connected until I felt his cunt lips begin to pulse against mine. That did it! I raised my hips into the air, slammed myself against him and began to plunge myself on the dildo. Not to be outdone, cunt rammed himself to meet my cunt lips, sending jolts of pleasure over my prostate. Finally, we found our rhythm and the dungeon was filled with our grunts and groans as we fucked ourselves on the monster cock. On and on our fucking continued until a deep voice bellowed out. 

“Fucking pair of cunts!”  

Surprised, I fell out of sync with cunt and the dildo slipped out of my cunt. Turning to the strange voice, I took in the tall silver-haired stranger booted in tight leather chaps, his thick cock surrounded by a massive cock ring. Tribal tats flowed up and down his arms onto his back and torso. His thick tit rings shone against his silver dusted rock-hard abs and pecs.  

Staring at me, “Stand, whore...” he ordered. 

I looked to cunt... he nodded, removing the dildo from his cunt and I stood face-to-face with this man. 

“You’re a tall one, aren’t ya,” he smirked, turning me around to inspect me.  

His rough hands roamed my body and I kept looking to cunt. 

“What?” he asked, seeing the surprised look in my eyes. “Tell him!” he snapped at cunt. 

“That’s your first customer, whore. That’s Eric.”  

Gasping, I looked at the cunt, trying to wrap my mind around what he just said. 

“He’ll do,” Eric said, throwing a large clear bag of crystals at cunt.  

Quickly, cunt fell to knees, grabbed the bag and placed it in his stretched-out pouch. He nodded and crawled out of the dungeon. On reaching the door, Eric yelled out to cunt.  

“I’ll send for you when I’m ready.” 

He nodded and exited. Turning to me, Eric turned me around and felt my sloppy cunt. 

“You’ve been a busy whore.” he whispered in my ear. “Now it’s time for you to pay for that product.” 

@versmetropig - you know anyone like these guys?