when he holds his dick in you flat on the bed.....

josh567

im still new to gay sex but what im obsessed with is when im face down on my stomach and he tells me he's about to cum.

i get sooooo excited and then i get to feel his dick throbbing/pulsating up my nice pretty ass.  

i can't stress it enough how awesome it is when he keeps his rock hard dick balls deep in my ass.  it's like i never want him to leave me.   he holds me soooo tight with his arms wrapped around me too, omgggg.

i also feel so incredibly bonded to him in that moment.  his dick literally widens my ass open a bit and i love it so much.

anyone else who can relate?

Edited by josh567
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm not new to getting fucked, and I still love when a guy is just laying on my back pleasuring himself like I'm just an object to use.  I always ask a top to stay inside me until he's deflated or can fuck again.  It's the best feeling.  A couple times when it may have been uncomfortable after they came and they stay inside me or fall asleep for a few minutes or couple hours, Ilove it when they fuck and cum again.  Or when I remember the fuck.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I'm not new to getting fucked, and I still love when a guy is just laying on my back pleasuring himself like I'm just an object to use.  I always ask a top to stay inside me until he's deflated or can fuck again.  It's the best feeling.  A couple times when it may have been uncomfortable after they came and they stay inside me or fall asleep for a few minutes or couple hours, Ilove it when they fuck and cum again.  Or when I remember the fuck.  

oh god i'm so glad just went for it.  it just felt so nice having someone's dick up my ass.  i can't explain it.  he was just so nice and gentle to me that i wanted to make him feel good.  he kept checking in on me, asking if it hurt and i told him not at all.  the best is when he holds his dick deep up my ass.  i can't get enough of that.  ive really been missing out.  we're gonna do it again tonight 😉.  all i can think about when he;s not around is how much i love his hard dick up my juicy smooth ass.  maybe i am gay becasue i love how close i felt to him having him inside me.  so glad it's raw because his penis feels soooo nice and smooth going in me.

Edited by josh567
  • Like 2

I also love it when the top stays inside me after he cums. I'm always sad when the top pulls out. I love to spoon, while he's still inside me. Have even fallen asleep, like that. Some guys will stay hard and continue to slowly pump, then cum a second or third time. One of my former regulars would cum 3 times without stopping. I called him the Eveready Bunny. He just keeps cumming and cumming and cumming. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

I also love it when the top stays inside me after he cums. I'm always sad when the top pulls out. I love to spoon, while he's still inside me. Have even fallen asleep, like that. Some guys will stay hard and continue to slowly pump, then cum a second or third time. One of my former regulars would cum 3 times without stopping. I called him the Eveready Bunny. He just keeps cumming and cumming and cumming. 

this is so true bro.  i hate when he takes his dick out of me.  i just want him to keep it in me and cuddlefuck me until he either gets soft or stays hard to fill me up again.  feels to good to just give myself to him in that amazing position.  i can even feel the bottom of the shaft of his dick cumming up my ass ahhhh.  feeling his dick doing that to me is pure bliss.

my current fantasy is to wake up with his dick balls dick up my ass 😉

anyone can message me to talk too btw

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 10:42 PM, shinelover said:

I love getting bred on my stomach, him laying flat on my back. It feels both submissive and exhilarating. I feel a deep connection with my top that way.

this is seriously the hottest feeling ever.  god i just love every second of it.  the best is when he's about to cum and he just holds me so tight and i can feel his dick throbbing deep up my ass.  it's so intimate and hot.

• Like 1