anybody got a fetish for chubs

Guest superchub

On 8/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, Stealthed2006 said:

I am a chubby chaser, a feeder and especially get turned on if fattys are wearing to tight clothing and their belly's stick out....I have a feeder mate who lucky for me has no stop reflex when he is being fed.  The bigger and fatter the guy, the more I lust after them. Love sticking my face into a guys flubber belly too.

Chubby fat lad with decent overhang and nice pig tits, bf loves watching me get fucked with my belly wobbling, taking raw cocks and piss.

Chat on w k r if you are up for meeting, we are close to Manchester - dirtylad01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 8:49 AM, Wokky1234 said:

I love chubs! My absolute top fantasy is finding a top guy who wants to gain weight and me being his feeder sub. Helping him get to superchub size and more, being bred by my barely mobile master

Love sub gainers 

Older daddy chubs do it for me all day long. I loveeee me sone thick cheeks and thighs with some age to it. I’m a bit bigger myself and have also always liked around my size. 

I'm a 325lb hairy British chub and a submissive sissy cocksucker willing to do almost anything to get a guy off.

I'm into daddies, bears, Dom guys tops usually go for guys my age or older and into punk/emo/rocker/alternative looking guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Totally.  Years ago a big guy fucked me in his flat.  He was about 20 years older the me and weighed about 350 lbs at least.  After he came inside me he did this sweet thing where he sat me on his knee on the side of the bed and masturbated me to completion whilst he licked my neck. Loved that!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I went to the supposed chubs night at Sailors on Monday. Complete waste of money (twenty quid!!) i got my balls tortured which was nice but only about a dozen guys there and almost nothing happening. I am desperate to get shagged. Going to try then ext Bears night at Bunker - only just discovered they are doing one

• 2 weeks later...