A "Straight" Daddy's Babies

SaminVenice

Sucked a huge load out of a neighbor who has two small kids and a wife last night. I've only met him a few times before, but he's definitiely given me a "not totally straight vibe."  He saw something I posted on a terrible neighborhood app/website and responded to it, then we sent a couple emails before he suggested switching to text, Once we were on text he was off to the races, talking about how his wife never blows him anymore and how hard up he is. I offered to blow him and he was on my couch with my head in his crotch  ten minutes later.

He did the whole "no kissing" thing, but other than that he was all-inL finger up the ass, playing with his nipples while I had his cock in my mouth, eating his ass. He was very verbal, which I love, and just before he shot a fat nut in my mouth he said those six words that will turn me into your cockslave for life: "Dude you're gonna make me cum." Delicious,

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2021 at 6:43 AM, SaminVenice said:

Sucked a huge load out of a neighbor who has two small kids and a wife last night. I've only met him a few times before, but he's definitiely given me a "not totally straight vibe."  He saw something I posted on a terrible neighborhood app/website and responded to it, then we sent a couple emails before he suggested switching to text, Once we were on text he was off to the races, talking about how his wife never blows him anymore and how hard up he is. I offered to blow him and he was on my couch with my head in his crotch  ten minutes later.

He did the whole "no kissing" thing, but other than that he was all-inL finger up the ass, playing with his nipples while I had his cock in my mouth, eating his ass. He was very verbal, which I love, and just before he shot a fat nut in my mouth he said those six words that will turn me into your cockslave for life: "Dude you're gonna make me cum." Delicious,

Very nice. What's the probability of you eventually fucking him?

On 7/2/2021 at 9:43 AM, SaminVenice said:

Hard-up str8 guys are some of my favorites.  They are DESPERATE to cum.  I'm all about helping them. I love getting fucked too, but most just want their cock sucked.  Real Dads are a plus, I love swallowing the loads of men that have made babies.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:48 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Hard-up str8 guys are some of my favorites.  They are DESPERATE to cum.  I'm all about helping them. I love getting fucked too, but most just want their cock sucked.  Real Dads are a plus, I love swallowing the loads of men that have made babies.

So well said!! @DannyBoyCMH has nailed. These studs appreciate a horny available hole or set of holes and some of these guys absolutely flood my ass which I cannot get enough out. I love how horny and hard their cocks are.

Nice.

One of the hottest hookups I ever had was a very handsome married guy who swung by my place on his lunch break, still in greasy mechanic overalls. Just before he bred me, he shouted "You want my babies? Want me to knock you up?" To which I of course responded "Hell yeah, get me pregnant!" and took his seed.

I found out very shortly after he had secretly put his wife on video call and set his phone in just the right spot for her to watch. He was super apologetic afterwards and genuinely seemed worried I would be mad. I told him my only objection was not getting to know so we could put on more of a show.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

Nice.

One of the hottest hookups I ever had was a very handsome married guy who swung by my place on his lunch break, still in greasy mechanic overalls. Just before he bred me, he shouted "You want my babies? Want me to knock you up?" To which I of course responded "Hell yeah, get me pregnant!" and took his seed.

I found out very shortly after he had secretly put his wife on video call and set his phone in just the right spot for her to watch. He was super apologetic afterwards and genuinely seemed worried I would be mad. I told him my only objection was not getting to know so we could put on more of a show.

Did you ever hook up with the two of them? Sounds like it might've been a fun three way!