MIDDLE AGED STRAIGHT FAT GUY FROM NEG TO POZ IN ONE DAY

Guest Cornyoldfuck

Guest Cornyoldfuck

My name is Bill I’m an average middle aged straight fat guy in my neighborhood. I was laying out in the lawn furniture in the back yard.  We have a high fence and the gates are looked so I did think that anyone would see me so I took my clothes off.  I had not called any one or posted anything on my Facebook.  I thought that I was alone, I had forgotten about the neighbors one window in his house.  It’s like he knows when I’m home and changing in a window, in the shower, or just hanging around the house naked.   I knew he was gay but I didn’t think he wanted my ass because I am so fat.  I guess he was having a low time for sex because all of a sudden the doorbell rang frantically.   I yelled “who is it”  Its Bob he said I just came over to see you.  Well I’m a little indisposed so you will have to come back.  He said “that’s why I came over to see you, I wanted to see if you could fit me in”.  I said “fit you in where” “OH!” “hang on a minute”.  I opened the door and said don’t make me laugh when I’m naked.  Bob: what do you want me to do when your naked”  

Bill: okay what can I help you with?

Bob: You know what you can help me with.

Bill: I would not have asked if I knew!

He was getting on my nerves, just tell me what you want an I will tell you if you can have it. 

Bob: Well let me show you what I need then you can tell me if you want it.

Bill: you need it but I may want it, I turned around and there was Bob naked as a jay bird.

Bill: I said what are you doing you know I’m straight

Bob: I know your curious, you haven’t been with a woman in years and I know you get hard in the shower.

Bill: yeah I know you’re watching me.

Bob: you see!

With that Bob got close to me and said you know you want to touch it, I reach for it and it was big about double my hand width and it was thick.  As soon as I toughed it, it started to twitch like it had a mind of its own.  I swear that it was growing and getting bigger.  I asked me to get closer to it and look at it.  I didn’t say no, it was as if I was hypnotized and had to look at it up close.  I could smell his sent almost like he had been sweating all day.  The scent was very manly.  He put his hand on the back of my head and said you might want to get right up to it .  I seemed to open my mouth instinctively like it was meant to happen.  Bill: said watch your teeth, and let’s get started.  We were right in my living room only inches from the door, and the shades were not drawn.  I just kept sucking all the way in till it hit the back of my throat and then some.  Bob was moaning and saying “yeah that the way to suck a cock” are you sure you never did this before.  My eyes were tearing and I was looking at his body he was built like a brick shit-house, muscles and tattoos all over his body spiders and snakes and a scorpion just above the hair on his belly.  Then all of a sudden he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Bob: Hey you want to try something new.

Bill: Like what?

Bob: Sex you know with me putting my cock in your ass.

Bill: I have never done that before and does it hurt.

Bob: I can’t say that it won’t hurt but it will feel good after a while.

With that he lead me into my bedroom and took my shorts off and his clothes.  We were both naked on the bed and he said do you want to try? I said sure but try not to hurt me.  He told me to turn around and lay on my belly.  He started to play with my ass and was licking around the entrance of my anus.  Lucky I had just gotten out of the pool or it might have smelled, I let out a sigh of relief.  He was using lube and his fingers to try to open me up.  He gave me a bottle out of his pants pocket and said for me to open it and put it in one nostril and hold the other nostril.  Now take a deep inhale.  I did and my head started to feel funny.  Then he said to do the other nostril, and I did, the rook started spinning.  He told me to repeat that till I couldn’t do it anymore.  So I did then the room started to spin and I felt funny.  So I stopped and just laid there. 

Bob: you feeling okay

Bill: yeah but my in ass is itching like I want to stick my finger in there.

Bob: let me take care of that for you.

With that I felt something at the hole and it was pushing in.  It went in no problem, it burned a little I just thought he had two fingers going in and out.  He was hitting that itch nice but he was hitting something else to and it was causing me a lot of pleasure.  Like I was not even touching myself and I felt like I was going to cum.  He kept pushing in and out like he was in a hurry to go somewhere and that he needed to get done.  It was about 10 minutes and he came close to my ear and said I think I took care of that itch for you and here is a special gift you can take with you always.  With that he started to slam hard into me and the pleasure was overwhelming I realized I was Cumming all over my bed and then he whispered in my ear “from NEG to POZ in one day” Then he pushed all the way in and I realized it was his cock that was in me and he held there, deep, in my guts and I felt warm and his cock twitched about 10 times and then he collapsed on my back.  He kept his cock in me for several minutes, when he pulled out I asked him what he meant by fro NEG to POZ  in one day.  He said it’s all about the attitude towards being gay. I Said that makes sense

fuced.png