Right As You Cum

njones

it's all about delivering my load as deep as i can - blasting way inside my buddy's guts - both of us feeling the shiver of my spasms and his masterful tightening around my cock - it definitely requires physically pulling him down on my dick and holding him there... in whatever position we may be in - making him submit to the primal demands my body - both of us surrendering to the moment of my orgasm - my delivering a load - his taking it... willingly and appreciatively - then of course - he cleans up my cock with his mouth - gently sucking down any residual - then i get to taste the flavour of the combination of his ass and my cum off of his lips

• Like 3

I prefer to keep thrusting when I cum, the slow down and deliver a few more powerful thrusts when my orgasm starts to die down, and then slam in one final time after pumping a few more times to make sure I work my load in nice and good.

Edited by youngwolf87
Misspelled word.
  • Like 1

My favorite way to fuck a bottom is to put him up in my sling, which is really one of those hanging rope-chairs which hangs from one hook, so that when DAD is fucking I can literally bounce his ass up and down on my cock kinda like a basketball, and I make my bottoms work for my cum, so that we will fuck several times in between scenes of bondage and spank, cbtt and piss-play and toys up the bottom's ass... so that when DAD is FINALLY ready to give up my hot POZ I can pull the sides of the rope chair so that my bottom is literally sittin on my cock and I can arch my legs and back way back and keep that hungry throbbing (hopefully bleedin) ass all the way down on THE COCK as it explodes over and over in his guts and DAD can look him in the eye!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I love the guy to stay in my ass after he shoots his load and work it into my ass. I love the feeling of his cock working his sperm into me!! If it is a load of dirty seed I get super horny when the guys works it in after shooting his load.

Ray

If I am topping, I fuck up to spunking then shove deep in and let my spunk fill the arse. I then start to slowly shaft the guy while he spunks his load. When u pull out slowly, it brings some cum so u can see ur load on his ring.

Most guys drive their cock into my hole balls deep and hold it there when they shoot their load in me. That almost always makes me cum which will cause my hole to clamp around his cock. Thats the best kind of fuck.

• Like 2

this one guy who came in me had this pulsating cock,so he was pumping over and over again for a half hour.He'd cum in me alittle the start pumping again and shot somemore in me.It felt like nothing I ever experienced.We did it 3 times that night and I still think of that cock and how I felt it pulsating in me as he shot over and over.

• Like 1

the feel of twitching lets me know the breeding and seeding has happened........I want my top poz guy to look me in the eyes when he starts to shoot his load inside me with a smile as he tells me how much he is enjoying blowing his huge load deep inside POZZING me with special viral cum and i thank him for it...

• 6 months later...