Right As You Cum

njones

Fortunately many of the tops that fuck me seem to pound my ass really hard just before they are about to cum and then plunge as deep as they can into my hole as I can feel their cocks expand and twitch as they fill me with their cum. Most of them allow me to lick their cocks clean after pull out of my ass. However, a couple tops refused to let me suck them clean after they pull out saying they thought such as act was gross, dirty, nasty, or disgusting, all of which made me want to lick or suck them clean even more.

• 1 year later...

Being vers, I have experienced this both ways. I find MOST tops who have fucked me will usually slow down, but keep thrusting as they cum. I am not a huge fan of that because I don't feel their orgasm. It's still hot that they are cumming in my hole, but if a top actually goes deep, stops, and let's his cock pulse (and I can feel the pulse), that turns me on IMMENSELY.

Because of how much I enjoy it when a top does that to me, I always extend that courtesy to my bottoms. I drive my cock deep and let it pulse hard in their hole. Bottoms will usually comment in ecstasy how they can feel me shooting in them. If they don't say anything, I usually ask, "feel that?" and they confirm that they do.

• Like 1

I've noticed most tops do what I do when I cum in a guy. After fucking with a steady rhythm, at the point I cum, I go really deep and stay there while my cock jerks and empties my load. I might pull back and push back in once twice but generally stay balls deep.

Oh HELL YEAH! That's just the way I like to be injected. Fuck with a nice rhythm in many positions, then when THAT time cums...drive it balls deep and let the cock pump-out its load. Then work it around a while with a few more pumps. The idea's got me hard and leaking right now.

in out, in out, in out, when the climax finally hits me, I jam my dong in all the way and stop. I let my spasms happen like that: with no movement. all the bottoms say "I can feel ur cock twitching!"

That is just the fucking BEST!

• Like 1

When i know I am going to cum I thrust in all the way balls deep, if he is on his belly which he usually is with me then I slip my arms under his arms and with my hands on his shoulders I pull him back onto my cock. I keep him like that while I empty my balls into him, I want that load to remain behind when I finally pull my cock out.

OH FUCK! I just came...cause THIS is my favorite! Love to get fucked and seeded this way!

it's all about delivering my load as deep as i can - blasting way inside my buddy's guts - both of us feeling the shiver of my spasms and his masterful tightening around my cock - it definitely requires physically pulling him down on my dick and holding him there... In whatever position we may be in - making him submit to the primal demands my body - both of us surrendering to the moment of my orgasm - my delivering a load - his taking it... Willingly and appreciatively - then of course - he cleans up my cock with his mouth - gently sucking down any residual - then i get to taste the flavour of the combination of his ass and my cum off of his lips

oh fuck me, please!

I agree when i am ready to nut a pig i try and thrust deep and hold while my seed fills up around my own cock and it seems to get hotter

like my sperm is filling a hole and we bond as one. prefer a top do that to me but many times they keep on thrusting and it jsut gets more slick and you know youve been bred with yet another load

• Like 1

Guest cum-in

I like a top to stay inside when he cums, as deep as he can, but not fussed. The one exception to cumming in my ass is that I will swallow his whole load if he pulls out and wants to see me take it.

Agreed with you...in my opinion, a bottom should always clean a Top's dick after henhas bred you....

Agreed!

I love it when a top goes in balls deep and feeling and hearing his balls slapping against my ass, and then he stops thrusting just before he cums. If he's got a huge, thick cock, I can feel it pulsating and then pumping and pumping his cum deep inside my ass.

• Like 1