Who’s been to the East Side Club since reopening?

meetme

5 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I don't think so.

The wall paint is way too fresh and the light switch is a dimmer. The door doesn't rattle when closed.

I doubt this is New York.

Some rooms do have a dimmer, and they did repaint during the Covid shutdown.  It's a close call...

I wonder if they have kept that notorious list of all the guys who "fell out" (for lack of a better term) and they had to call 9-1-1.  I had posted quite a while ago about how my friend "fell out on g" and he had to find his way back to the ESC and apologize to management in order to get his possessions back.  (i.e. cell phone, among other things).

Now, what he did was wrong, I am not defending him.  But he was in a city that is 90 miles from his home, he needed to get his wallet and his keys.  Now, I don't know what the rules are in NYC, I was not with him, he had no one to look after him.  Maybe EMT personnel do not allow any personal items to be taken to the hospital? I am not sure.

But he told me he was terrified and lost in NYC yet somehow managed to find his way back to that building.   I felt terrible for him, and I am sure there are posters on this Forum who many not be sympathetic, but I can't be like that.

I just wonder if there are new owners or if it is still owned by the same group of individuals?

this may be an overlap of policy and human individual behavior. 

when my ex ODed at home i made sure he was dressed b4 the EMT arrived. 

later, when he had a heart attack in a motel room, they took him as is and a kind nurse at the hospital gave him random clothes from the lost and found before he was released and i picked him up. 

i had just started to date a nurse when my ex's bf overdosed and i had to do cpr b4 emt arrived. i told the story to my nurse friend thinking he'd be sympathetic but instead he went off on "fuckin low life drug addicts, so ungrateful". we didn't date anymore after that. 

• Like 2

I know drug use is a touchy subject with regards to personal responsibility and liability,  but please remember that a few years back an Asian guy OD’d and died in the small bathroom next to the main floor showers at ESC. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2024 at 4:04 AM, poztop9 said:

Never saw a room at the ESC with a mirror. There might be mirrors in their 'VIP' rooms. The video looks like it was shot at the old WSC.

The VIP rooms near the two bath rooms on the second floor have mirrors.

• Like 1

It would be good news to hear Poztop9 is at the ESC.  The bathhouse video mentioned, progresses from the room to a liquor stocked bar. The ESC barely has a working candy machine. I was there 8 hours from midnight until 8 am sat/sun ass up with the door open. I got fucked once. Most of the room doors are closed, the place was packed, and there was almost no action anywhere. The upstairs floor, where I’ve heard the most pnp happened, is roped off and not available.   Remember when they started roping off the downstairs at the WSC?  It was months before they shut down forever.  No one who runs the ESC wants you to enjoy your stay, they want to take your money and see you leave in disgust.  I see torn up temporary membership cards on the floor by the exit every time I go.  It’s very hard to convince any New Yorker to meet you there.

I used to go but men started to be too shallow and hung up on looks that I stopped going when I was younger I used to go but now I prefer to hook up at my place smoke a bowl and take it from there