Who’s been to the East Side Club since reopening?

meetme

On 4/14/2022 at 9:18 AM, metroguy said:

Its not a bad place, just wish the higher cost rooms were bigger and that they had glory holes but whatever. I will say this, if your looking for cheap parking close to the club dont use the MPG garage right next to the club. I went from 7pm to 11pm on a Saturday and it ran me $70. 

Before that Lips club opened, the swingers club downstairs, and the citybike parking lot was created, there was always street parking. 

Those were the days...

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine, he goes about twice a month and he has No complaints which says a lot (he has complaints for almost everything. God bless him). Plus he's a top. Like most places in N.Y. There appears to be a top deficiency... So if your a top the chances of a good time is higher

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 12:39 AM, Goldneye007 said:

Love going there and always have a fun time.

That said, the best times are Friday and Saturday after midnight, when the bars start to close.  I stay till day and just have fun.

I usually go late afternoon/early evening. Might need to stay in town late some Friday. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2022 at 6:47 AM, Goldneye007 said:

If needed, I just park anywhere on the street there.  Just have to make sure I get to my car by 7 AM or ticketed.

Been doing that for years with no problem, though that bike crap is annoying.

Im going to try that next time I go. Although someone suggested about taking the train down to there since its only 6 min by uber/lyft from Grand Central but then you got to worry about making sure you get on the last train

10 hours ago, valleyvers said:

Im going to try that next time I go. Although someone suggested about taking the train down to there since its only 6 min by uber/lyft from Grand Central but then you got to worry about making sure you get on the last train

You can always re-new until the next train arrives.

Cab is quick and subway is a a few blocks away.