Best Toxic Man

Guest Cornyoldfuck

Guest Cornyoldfuck

I had been Positive for about three years now and always wanted to get my friend Brian to join me, but he was straight and just liked to tease me.  He would pinch my ass and bump into me, even in front of friends.  So when he said he was getting  married I was bummed that I would not be able to convert his ass, but I soon realized that it just wouldn’t happen.  The day of the bachelor party his I had gotten him a stripper and we did some videos and the stripper got down to a G-string but that was it.  We did a lot of drinking that night but I had to stay sober because they all had wives and had to be driven home.  Brian was gone with the wind sleeping in the back of the car so I took all the others home first.  The I got an idea, I woke brain up as much as I could and asked him: 

Me: Hey Brian you know i'm gay right?

Brian: He said sure but that’s not why I asked you to be my best man.

Me: Have you ever wondered what it would be like.

Brian: sure but I’m not gay.

Me: you don’t have to be gay to enjoy sex with a guy, here let me show you.

Instead of driving to his house I drove to mine and helped him into the house.  Sat him down on the couch and pulled his pants down and started sucking on his cock.  He must have like it because soon he was growing into my mouth.  I say he was about 7 inches long and about 5 inches thick.  It was rock hard and pulsing in my mouth as it grew.  He was holding my head and putting his fingers in my hair and it was all so tender. I slowly undressed as I was sucking on him and wanted to get him to stick it up my ass before he came.  I was naked when I straddled his cock which was standing straight up.  Slowly I got it to the entrance and pushed my hole down on his rock hard cock.  I heard him moan and grunt as I was pushing my ass down on him. He woke up enough to grab my hips and start pumping his hips deeper and deeper.  I put my tongue by his lips and he started to tongue me back then we were kissing and sucking each other’s mouths as he was plowing the shit out of me.  Then the flood gates opened and he filled my ass with his negative  cum.  I was thinking of how I could return the favor but there would be no turning back then.

Me: Brian I whispered

Brian: in a giggling state he said what would you like my dear.

Me: Do you want to try something more, a little deeper sex.

Brian: And in his drunken state he said sure as long as it feels good babe

I picked him up and carried him to the bed in the other room with pillow under his belly so his ass would stick up. I got behind him and I could tell he was out cold.  I started to rim him licking the ring and dipping inside every once in a while.  Then I took a finger and I had grabbed some baby oil from the bathroom, and put it all over his ass and my finger.  I started out slow pushing in past the entrance trying to reach the prostate and then I knew I had made contact. 

Brian: what are you doing that feels so good baby.

Me: do you want me to stop?

Brian: no please no keep going.

So the onslaught intensified kept hitting that spot over and over in and out in and out. Then I asked him do you want me to try something new.  All he could do was moan and grunt as if he was in love.  So I put some baby oil on my now hard as a rock 8 inch steal pole, And pulled my fingers out of his ass and put my pole at his hole.  I waited, but didn’t wait long for him even in his drunken state to push back on my  cock.  He was whimpering and moving back to get me to put something, anything inside him.  I had a grin like the Grinch knowing that I would be giving him a gift for Christmas this year.  I slowly started to slide into him with every grunt or sign of pain I didn’t move waiting for a clue that the pain was gone.  Sure enough every time I stopped for too long he would  whimper that he wanted me to go deeper. Then He would grunt as I pushed in till I got to his second barrier.  It stopped and I had to either force my way in of just keep on pushing till it gave way.  I kept thinking that he would come out of his drunken stupor, so I pulled out just enough to hear him moan the pushed in hard and heard the “POP!” and just waited there the wiggle and the “hey what’s that it hurts, it burns” stopped and he fell back into his haze.  Then I started to pull out and push in and kiss him with our tongue intertwining. On the out he would grunt and on the push in he would moan then I hit the prostate and he let out a moan that sounded like a woman getting an engagement ring and I could see his cock start to twitch and he was Cumming.  His moan went really low after he stopped Cumming so I figured I better get this over with and get him home.  I started a steady rhythm and pushed a little deeper every time I went in. The grunts and moans started to blend together and for 10 min we were really having sex, hot steamy sex.  At last I pushed all the way in to the bottom and let out a grunt  that was almost animalistic and spurt after spurt of my special cum was painting his insides white.  After about 2 or 3 min of Cumming in his depths I collapsed on top of him with the cum from his cock almost gluing us together.  I woke up about a half hour later it was around 3:00am and I cleaned him up got his clothes back on  and got him to his house.  I slept on the couch and we got up at 6:00am with him saying that he had a wonderful sleep.  We got showered and dressed   {separately}  and made it to the church right on time.  Brian pulled me over in a side room and said to me that I should never mention the bachelor party to anyone and especially the girl that he slept with.  I said to him the secret will never be told to anyone, but I have to ask did you like my gift, and Brian said “you bet that was the best gift I ever opened”.  I looked him in the eye and said “we will see” you know she was toxic, and Brian said yes I know it was dangerous but enjoyable.  

Guest Cornyoldfuck

Well three weeks had past and Brian called to tell me how married life was.  He was talking about sex and the food that she cooks, then he said something about catching a cold at the same time.  He said that it might have been the flu.  I was listening intently, I said you might want to check that out with a doctor.  Another week went by and Brian was still sick, I had heard that from a co-worker of his.  Brian called again and I suggested that he get checked out at the clinic for STD's. 

Me: Sorry man it might be my fault.

Brian : Yeah you did get the hooker do you remember her name.

Me: No sorry I don't

Brian:  Well at least find that number you called.

Me: I will try but you know me I may have thrown it away.

So I told I would look to find the number but can promise anything.  Told him to feel better and he hung up.  About a month went by and Brian knocked on the door ant my apartment.  Hey, this looks like a scene of the odd couple, he chuckled and said that his wife through him out.  He went on to say that one of her girl friends told her to get checked for HIV and she tested positive.  He was so mad at his wife and he said , then she kicked me out. Like I had it and she was the victim.  So can I stay here for a few days, I said you can stay here forever your my bro. All i could think about is getting him drunk again and having him all to myself again.